For the Love of God Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacob... Are you all-right?"

He coughed a bit, his face was red, but my step-son smiled at me.

Unbelievable!

"All right, daddy. You like it rough?"

I smiled at his teasing, reassured that he was fine.

"Do you want to continue?"

He moved closer to my crotch to catch the dildo in his mouth. I had my answer.

Practically choking my stop-son to death was not the only scare of the night. As we were in the middle of it, Jacob deepthroating the entire thing looking like a damn bubbly vacuum, a light covered us. It took me a second to realize that a car was coming our way.

My heart skipped a bit as Jacob kept on sucking the damn thing. Had he not realized? He was hidden behind the doors of my car, but me, I was standing up, my face and upper body were clearly visible.

The lights blinded me. What to do? Move? It would only show I was doing something wrong. Not move? What if the car had spotted something wrong and someone came out of it? They could see my son sucking me... I mean, sucking that toy!

This was a nightmare.

It turned out the car was lost. The license plate was from another state and the car made a U-turn realizing it was a dead-end. Sure, they probably saw a guy behind his car, but in my position, it was likely that I was just taking a leak. Jacob had been right, hiding behind the car was actually much safer than doing our thing inside of it.

Maybe it was the thrill but Jacob had already cummed when I looked back at him.

"There is some jizz on the dildo." He pointed out.

I looked at the synthetic dick in my hand, there were spots of a thicker white substance, different than saliva. The boy had aimed far. Jacob cleaned everything with his tongue.

No surprise there, my step-son had always been good with the house chores.

At this stage, I was feeling a bit better. Not that what was happening was normal, - I was not as delusional as to think this was ok, - but I did trust that Jacob would no longer go after married men now that we had found this system.

I was almost proud of the way I had handled this whole situation so far. I thought that having him sucking on a toy was not such a hard price to pay after all.

That night, I crawled into bed hoping to have some fun with Mary, but she was not in the mood. A headache, she said. Apparently, the constant state of horniness which was afflicting Jacob did not come from his mother... I had not jerked off in a while and as usual, I was super horny after my trip near the woods with my step-son.

I isolated myself in the bathroom to have a wank.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was definitely in a good shape for a 43 years old man, and there was no denial that my dick was amazing. Crazy how it looked just like that dildo, this supposed reproduction of the perfect tool. If only Jacob knew, I thought.

Holding my cock felt so much better than holding this piece of silicon. My dick was warm, pulsating, leaking... In one word: it was alive! I stroked it while looking at my reflection in the mirror, letting my mind being flooded with dreams of a hot blowjob. I was not picturing someone in particular, just a mouth, a throat, that was all I needed.

I cummed on my bare chest, the thick cum getting entangled in my pubic dark hair and treasure trail.

I took a quick shower afterwards. I was not even feeling the usual shame after masturbating. Jerking off was so tamed in comparison to what Jacob was doing. He was the pervert of the family; By stroking my dick, I was just acting on normal straight male needs.

I put my silk robe on and got out of the bathroom, noticing a light was on downstairs. I went down, maybe someone had forgotten to turn off the lights.

It came from the kitchen; Jacob was filling a drink of water in the sink, wearing only an old pair of boxer shorts. I did not think that he heard me coming.

I was feeling more relaxed now. I wanted to lighten things up after the couple of weeks we had been through.

Just to tease him, I sneaked up behind him and whispered:

"Looking for a big juicy banana?"

I thought that my joke was funny. He had teased me so much lately; it was my turn.

"What?"

The boy jumped and turned around, dumbfounded. That was when I realized...

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

"Dad, what the hell? A big juicy banana?" He asked.

No, no, no, no, no!

Wrong fucking twin! Fuck!

It was Aaron, not Jacob! The two looked so similar. Damn! Making this joke was so stupid already, but to the wrong son!? How was I going to explain this?

[MORE TO CUM]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Thanks for your feedback on the first three chapters, keep them coming! Looks like Matthew's life is not going to get easier any time soon. ;) But it could get more fun!

12