For the Love of God Ch. 06

Story Info
Matthew and his step-son reach their tipping point.
5.7k words
4.75
18.9k
37

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 6: Blessed be the ignorant

I had to act fast.

"We need to clean everything up, now!"

I pulled back my underwear realizing it was soaking wet from saliva and cum. Oh God. That was not right. I took them off entirely and threw them away. Perfect, now I was naked!

It was one of the rare occasions where Jacob seemed to be panicking too. He was running around the living room to look for something to wipe the cum off the coffee table, the couch, ourselves... We had both exploded everywhere! His dick was flapping against his thighs.

The door rang a second time. Who could that be? At that hour.

"Dad, what do we do?"

Oh, dear Lord, his face. So damn filthy, coated with my own jizz. Focus, Matthew, you have to handle this.

"Jake, take this." I threw him my dirty underwear. "And bring me a couple of towels, I'll say I was in the bathroom and this is why I did not come at the door right away. Our car is in our yard, they know we are here."

They. Who were they?

I did not know but I also did not have time to think about it.

Jacob ran up the stairs with my dirty underwear and I looked around to assess the damages. The porno was still playing on our TV, I did not know where Jacob had put his phone so I just turned off the television. Where the fuck was this dildo? A third bell ring! I froze again. I needed to go welcome this stranger, now!

Thankfully, Jacob was coming back with towels. He had put a skimpy boxer brief on and he had wiped himself off, a bit.

"Just go open the front door, I'll clean things up in here." He spoke.

"Ok."

I put the towel around my waist, slowly realizing that I was still very much naked and sweaty underneath. I smelt like sex, dirty incestuous sex.

"Dad, wait!"

"What?"

Jacob came close to me. In a crazy moment, I thought he was about to kiss me on the lips.

"Here... You had some..."

He scooped some cum from my neck, cheeks and lower lips with his thumb and then, he licked his finger off. Good God, I was about to open my door to a stranger with jizz on my face! I brushed one the towels in my beard, trying to clean most of the mess.

The door rang for a fourth time. Something was really happening and the person at my door step would not give it up. I felt like I was completely exposed, stinking cum and filth, but I had no choice but to go!

I saw a manly figure behind the blurry window that we had installed on our door frame. It did not make any sense but I was suddenly certain that it was someone coming for me! What I had done to my step-son just now had been found out. Maybe Priest Carpenter was there to send me directly to Hell, maybe it was the police to arrest me!

I opened.

It was my boss, Mister Johnson, visibly distraught.

"Mister Johnson, what a nice surprise." I said, quite shocked that I managed to get some words out of my mouth given my state.

My boss had never showed up to my house uninvited, thinking of which, he had only come to my house once so Mary could meet his wife. He had divorced since then and he was now living with his only son.

"Hi Matthew. I'm sorry to come to you like this. I just.... I... I did not know where to go." He was having issues to articulate, he looked quite drunk.

"What's happening, Turner?"

I would usually call him Mister Johnson, I always thought it was better to keep a safe distance with people from work, but I felt this was a time where we should use first name basis.

"Can I come in?" He asked, before burping in my face. Sweet.

"Oh, of course, sorry. Please, come on in."

He gave me a file he was holding in his shaking hand. Thinking about Jacob in the living room, right next door, I tried to keep my boss in the corridor for now.

"Look at that, Matthew! A lawyer's letter! Terry is suing us!" He barked at me, almost losing his balance walking in.

"What?"

"For this stupid finger injury. The guy is perfectly fine, pulling his weights, flexing his big muscles everywhere in town. But look what he has been scheming with his lawyer behind our backs!"

I read through the letter quickly, still confused about the whole thing. I had just cummed on my son's face. My mind was so not ready to deal with that.

"That does seem serious." I commented.

"It is! This is why I've come here, I tried to call you, Matt but you would not answer. I had a couple drinks at home, ya know. I was about to go to Terry and beat him up! Kevin tried to stop me from going, or at least, he wanted to come with me so we can tear him down together but I said no, no, my boy, this is adult business."

Mister Johnson was a mess. He was stammering a lot, more talking to himself than to me and I had trouble following his train of thoughts.

"I mean, the kid was right, the day I would win a fight over Terry the giant.... Jeez, I'd probably be dead by now." Mr. Johnson started to laugh uncontrollably. "Anyway, I still took the car but I... well, I figured I may be making a mistake going to Terry's so... I... I drove to your place instead."

I was not too sure that he only had a couple of drinks but between his incoherent blabbering, I understood how he could have ended up on my door step. Thank God, it had nothing to do with Jacob.

"You did good coming here." I told him. "Let me get you something to drink, maybe some hot coffee to help us think, I'm sure we can come up with a solution."

"Thanks Matt, you're a good lad. This could cost me the company, ya know! Those kind of law suits, I know what it can do to you!"

"Let's just talk this through. Maybe it's not that bad."

We walked in the living room. No trace of Jacob or of anything else. What was I expecting? Gallons of white sperm dripping from the walls?

Johnson finally sat down in an armchair. Taking a good look at what I was wearing, he said with his usual abrupt and direct tone:

"Shit, I hope I did not interrupt anything."

My towel was kind of low and showing off my black pubic hair.

"Oh no..." I replied awkwardly, looking around to see if I did not have anything else to put on.

"I mean, maybe you were with your lady."

"The lady is not here, Turner. Mary is at the hospital, doing the night shift. I'm just here with my son. The one who is in the class with Kevin. I was just about to take a quick shower when you came in; I did some exercise before."

"Oh ok, keeping in shape, I can tell you work out... I guess it is better than interrupting a romantic, or a sexy, evening." He winked at me. "Still, I feel stupid driving here now."

"Don't be. I understand totally."

Jacob shily came down the stairs at that moment. He was wearing an undershirt and some shorts, looking as innocent as ever.

"Good evening, Mr Johnson." He spoke.

"Good evening, kid. I heard you were doing wonders on the swim team."

"Oh... I... I try, Sir. Thank you."

"You're not only trying, you're succeeding. I'm a good friend of Coach Hamilton" I almost broke a cup of coffee; this was news to me. "And he's always very complimentary about you... Way less about my Kev!"

I chuckled awkwardly and brought the drinks. Jacob exchanged a few more small talks and understanding that our secret was safe, he returned upstairs.

Dealing with Terrence making a claim against the factory's safety measures kept us busy all night, Mr. Johnson was still there when Aaron, and then much later on, Mary, came back home. She was quite surprised to see me barely naked on the couch with my boss but I explained the situation and she decided to go lie down in our room.

Mary had never been a fan of Turner, he was too loud, too gross with his sexual jokes and innuendos, and worst of all, he never went to church. When he divorced his wife, it was the finale nail in the coffin for her.

As she was walking away, my heart dropped in my chest. I noticed the freaking nine inches sloppy dildo below the couch! The slippery dickhead was semi-out, right in the open. I prayed to God that Mary did not notice... And what about Mr. Johnson? Hopefully, he was too concerned by his own problems and too drunk to notice everything. The dildo had been there the whole time!

This was getting out of control.

I promised Mr. Johnson that I would talk with my neighbour Martin during the week-end, he was a good friend of Terrence, so I hoped I could dig for some more info and maybe find a way to ease the tensions.

The other thing was that my younger brother worked as a lawyer and I assured my boss that I would call him, to have at least his professional opinion on the letter that he had received.

Discreetly during our talk, I stood up to push the dildo further below the couch with my bare feet. It slipped. Mr. Johnson did not seem to notice anything when he left my house, apologetic and reassured that we had come up with a plan.

Mary was annoyed when I joined her in the bed. I had taken care of putting the dildo back in the hidden spot in my car before that.

"Look, honey, I could not kick him out, he showed up unannounced with this legal issue and I had to help him. This could also have an impact on my own job. Terrence got mildly hurt and..."

"I don't care about that." She cut me off, very coldly. Mary did not sound like her usual self. It worried me.

"Honey, what's the problem?"

"This."

She held my phone up to my face. I had forgotten it on my bed, hours prior. There were the miscalls from my boss, but the screen was also locked on an image: a busty brunette ready to swallow a bunch of huge cocks coming at her, flopping all around her nasty hungry face.

I was caught. I felt awful.

"Mary..."

"What is this, Matt? I thought you..." Her eyes were teary.

Maybe in another household, that would have not been such a big deal, but in our Christian home, this was worse than an earthquake.

Mary may have figured that I masturbated from time to time, but she probably never imagined that I would look at such perverted images. Oh God! She could have stumbled upon the pictures where it was a man swallowing the cum, that would have been so much worse! I felt dizzy at that thought and sat on the bed.

"I am sorry, Mary... I truly am... It's just, lately, you've been a bit distant... in bed..."

"So, this is my fault?!"

"Of course, not. It is entirely mine. But a man has his needs, I was just checking some of those websites when Mr. Johnson rang at the door and I... I'm so sorry."

I tried to hold her hand but she pushed it away from her.

"I can't, Matthew. Not now."

She seemed more disappointed than mad. This was never a good sign.

"It was just a moment of weakness, Mary."

"Where did you find this stuff anyway? I had no idea this even existed! This is sick, outright devilish!"

"Sadly, those are quite easy to find. I just typed some random words on Google related to sex, and stuff like that came up..."

"Oh Lord, when I think about the boys. The things they must be seeing online."

She put her head in her hands.

"I know, honey. The world is going mad..."

"Do you think you need help?"

"Help?"

"To deal with your urges?"

My mind started railing. Was she proposing to blow me like that girl? Was she proposing to invite men over to fuck her throat so I could appease my cravings and stop looking up at some porn online? I was kind of doing that with Jacob, compensating his urges with a dildo (and my own cum) to help him feel better. Mary may have had gotten the same idea!

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You should maybe go see Priest Carpenter? He could help you out. At the very least, you should go confess. Naughty boys do not go to Heaven."

I could not refrain myself from being disappointed. No gangbang in sight, but a good old confession. Mary was not fun sometimes...

"Of course, honey. I will confess. And I will delete all of those satanic images from my phone."

She nodded yes but she stayed away from me all night. We remained in the same bed of course; we were still a married couple and a wife should not leave the marital bed. At least, I had the comfort to know that divorce was not even an option for Mary.

I slept terribly that night.

Images of Mary sucking a dildo, Mr. Johnson cumming on my step-son, Jacob and Aaron showing me their bare asses, were going through my mind every time I was starting to fall asleep. Was I going insane?

The next Saturday was tense. I had to call my brother, talk to my neighbour Martin, and Mary was clearly not over what she had found on my phone. She looked at me like a severe and upset teacher all day.

This was getting on my nerves.

I called Jeremy first. He was now a big shot lawyer at a firm in the city so we saw each other less than before but we had maintained a good relationship. My brother was two years younger than me and he had never married, always too busy with his studies and then with his work.

We chit chatted a bit and I told him everything about the letter and the work accident at the factory. Jeremy said that this was not his speciality but he promised to have a look. I felt bad reaching out to him just to ask for his help so I proposed that he came by to see us. The kids loved him. We planned to meet the following week.

After that, I had to find a good reason to approach my neighbour. Luckily, Martin was working outside in the afternoon so I just had to say hello. He was taking pictures of the outside of his garage. Strange enough to engage a conversation.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He smiled at me. We were not friends as I was sort of his boss at the factory and he had moved not so long ago in the neighbourhood, but we were friendly.

"Redoing the entire garage. Even when I park the car, there's still a huge vacant space and I want to bring some gym equipment in there. Christie is sick of me training and sweating everywhere in the house." He chuckled.

"Oh, I see. Building up your personal man cave."

"That's exactly right. We love the ladies but men need their own spaces too."

"Cheers to that." I said, pretty genuinely.

He eventually invited me in for a beer and to take a look at the work he was doing. He had bought paint the night before and was about to paint the walls of his future home-made gym.

I offered my help and almost walked right into a bucket filled of blue paint. Martin proposed that we go sit in the kitchen to finish our beers instead. He was a good guy.

I was having such a nice time that I had forgotten why I had initiated to talk with my neighbour in the first place. Martin was the one to bring me back to the Terry's incident.

"I did not want to snoop in but I saw Mr. Johnson at your place yesterday night, everything's fine with work?" He casually asked.

"Oh... Yeah, actually. Johnson was quite nervous. Did you know that Terry was planning to sue us? He received a formal letter from his lawyer."

I purposely said "sue us" to imply that we were all in the same boat and that Martin and I should be on the same side. Martin looked uneasy.

"He did mention some stuff... I did not think that he was going to go through with that. I did advise him against it..."

"I mean, he could have at least talked to Johnson first. Before sending the lawyer in."

"I guess he saw an opportunity..."

"Well, his own opportunity might cost all of us our jobs, not even talking about the tensions this is going to create at work. Besides, we all know that he was not following the guidelines when the accident happened."

Martin avoided looking at me and sipped on his beer. I did not want to push him too hard. In a way, it was not even my role to handle this but Mr. Johnson was such a mess and my job could actually depend on this. Also, what I was saying was simply the truth and Martin knew that very well, they were both being reckless when Terry hurt himself.

"Look, you know Terry is my man, I don't want to say anything bad about him..."

"Oh no, that's not what I'm asking here. I'm just concerned about the impacts that this potential law suit could have on all of us. Either Terry wins, he gets some money but then, we might lose our jobs, or you might have to work with crazy safety measures making the whole job even more unbearable than it already is, or Terry loses and he gets fired with crazy lawyer fees to pay. I just don't see any good outcome."

"Shit, that's a mess... Sorry, I did not mean to curse. But you're right."

"Listen, Martin. It's just a letter for now. The boss is pissed but this can be settled. I'll try to talk to Turner to calm him down, I think that if you can do the same for Terry, we can solve this."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. That would be better to smooth things now before it gets to a point where it gets too complicated."

On this, Martin was damn right. I hated when things were getting too complicated!

I called Turner the same night and he was very grateful for my help. Well, maybe I would get a raise out of this. I told Mary but she was still mad at me and did not engage in the conversation. I let it go.

I spent the night with Jacob and Aaron, agreeing to play some video games with them. It was pretty rare for me to dabble with the PlayStation controllers but we played Grand Theft Auto and it was a lot of fun. Thankfully, Mary had no idea of what GTA was, or the game would have been banned from our household.

Jacob respected what we had discussed the night before and did not make any allusion to our "private sessions".

I wanted to talk with him to clear the air but truthfully, I had no idea how I could go about it. I did cum on his face and there was literally no excuse to rationalize or justify this behaviour. And thinking that Mary was mad about a picture on my phone. Blessed be the ignorant!

We went to Church an hour early the next day to confess to Priest Carpenter... Fun! Right?

Mary had turned this into a family trip, thinking it was time for all of us to confess our sins. It never hurt to get yourself closer to the Lord, I guess. It is hard for me to remember those times where I still believed in some sort of repentance for my sins.

This time is long gone now.

I wondered what Mary would be telling the Priest. Maybe she was confessing how much she wished to take my dick in her ass but wanted to be absolved of those dirty thoughts. I smiled to myself.

I was no longer smiling when I thought about what Jacob could tell to the Priest. His entire education had been based on the importance of God and of respecting the Christian values. Saying the whole truth to your Priest during your confession is a cardinal principal of being a good Christian. Of course, the Priest was sworn to secrecy but every secret can be spilled...

Jacob had planned to join us to the church, riding his back there. He would do that sometimes. I sort of wished he would not show up but, even though he was a few minutes late, he did arrive on time to proceed with the confession.

Right before he entered the church, I put him aside.

"Not a word, Jacob. Not a word, even to Carpenter. I'll answer to God myself for this but you cannot say anything about what you... what we've been doing!"

"What should I confess about, then?" Jacob casually asked me.

"I don't know! Talk about Grand Theft Auto!"

He smiled. He was always baffling me with his serenity. How could he be so relaxed about this entire thing? It was keeping me up all night!

"What if Priest Carpenter already knows?" He asked, while entering the Church.

12