All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 06'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

It’s getting complicated and sounds like Jacob needs to tell stepdad everyone that he has serviced in the past so they can take extra precautions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this ended on a little more serious note than previous chapters. Up until now the story was funny and rather lighthearted. Because of that, Matt slapping Jacob and playing the "I'm not your father" card had a much stronger effect. I understand the frustration and the jealousy that Matt is feeling right now, but I kind of miss the comedic ending like the ones that chapters 1 thru 5 had. Another ***** chapter. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this story. Really look forward to reading more.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Well now…Matthew has had enough but hasn’t had enough? Seems sweet Jacob has been playing the long game very well. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter is dark - which is saying a lot since this is at its core a very twisted story. But the sheer loss of any control on Jake’s part, the betrayal of both Hake and Martin, the anger and rage it evokes, the reckless risks the young boy and neighbor are both taking, the lies and deceit, the slapping, knife-wielding, and hurtful insults… all of this is very traumatic and nearly life-threatening fir these two men - father and son. It just was not enjoyable to read. Too much.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Great chapter. Adding in the other storyline of the lawsuit against dad's company is a nice touch to add a diversion from the activities of the gay step-son. Not surprised about Jacob sucking Martin's cock. I wouldn't be surprised if he's also sucking the priest's cock (and maybe vice versa too). Now that's something I would love to read about. In the meantime, sucking step-dad's cock is a given in this story. I can't wait to read all about it in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's the amazing sexy Christian Story Ever.

I want him to be a movie...

From Macedonia = Greece I love you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES