For the Love of God Ch. 09

Story Info
Step-dad says it is time for Jacob to suck a BIG black cock.
6.2k words
4.74
17.8k
27

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 9: The miracle worker

The steps were getting closer. A light opened in the living room next door. Whomever he or she was, they were only a few feet away from us! Jacob's face was still coated with sperm.

MY sperm.

"DON'T COME IN THE KITCHEN!" I yelled to whoever was there.

I recognized Aaron's voice. He had his hand on the door knob:

"Dad? What's going on?"

"Your... Your brother is sick. He's just puked all over the floor. It's a whole mess. Please, do not come in."

"Jake? Are you ok?" Aaron semi-opened the door, I could see his eyes in the door ajar. Fuck. My own dick was still dripping with jizz.

At least, I had pulled back my pants...

"I am fine... I... I'm just embarrassed."

Jacob was wiping his face with an old tissue.

I grabbed a towel rag which I threw on the messy floor and I knelt down to wipe it off.

Despite my warning, Aaron still slowly came in the kitchen but all he could see from behind was his brother and I wiping off the dirty floor. Fearing that he might walk into some puke, Aaron did not come any closer.

"What's going on, guys?"

"Nothing... I... I was not feeling right..." Jacob said.

"It's ok, this happens. Your brother must have eaten something wrong. Go back to sleep, Aaron."

"Oh... That's what the weird sounds I heard were about... I thought you were slaughtering a pig in the damn kitchen!"

My head was fully red and my dick still not flaccid. The damn gagging sounds! I was resolutely turning my back to Aaron. I was mortified.

"I'll go get mom." He spoke.

"No! Why?" Jacob shouted.

"She's a nurse, dummy!"

"Yes, go. Thank you, Aaron." I spoke, shaking.

He ran back upstairs to get his mom. That was a very close call.

"Dad! You're crazy, mom is going to..."

"We needed to get him off our backs, Jake." I cut him off. "Clean yourself off. Make sure there is no cum left anywhere. You'll tell your mom you did not feel so good, I'll tell her that I heard you and when I came downstairs, you were getting sick. And that's it, end of the story."

"But my... My pants, daddy."

"Oh fuck. You had to cum too! Little freak!"

A huge stain of fresh sperm was showing all over his crotch area.

"I'm sorry, daddy!"

Mary and Aaron were already coming down the stair cases. In a desperate move which, if I were not so humble, I would call genius, I threw a full glass of tap water all over my son's pants.

"Good Lord, Jacob, you pissed yourself!"

And that was it. Incredibly enough, it worked! I mean, how Mary and Aaron could have suspected what we were actually doing? A sudden body malfunction from Jacob was making so much more sense than his step-dad, face-fucking him against the counter!

"You wetted your pants, little boy. Ahah! I understand you did not want anyone to see that!" Aaron was now making fun of the situation. "No need to wake up the whole house for a little leak, though."

"Aaron! Please! Your brother is not feeling well! Be respectful." Mary scolded him.

See, my story was making perfect sense and everybody bought into it. My heartbeat came back to its normal rhythm.

I looked at my wife taking care of her son. I did feel guilty for what I had just done. Well, I was already going to Hell anyway! And I was only trying to help... Right?

Mary gave some medicine to Jacob. I hoped nothing too strong as the poor boy was perfectly healthy, his addiction to big dicks aside, and we all went to bed. Jacob was to stay home the next day, just to be safe.

Before I fell asleep, I promised myself this would be the last time we would take that much risk. Well... Of course, Jacob would still have to service Terrence's big black cock but then, I swore to God, that would be it!

I texted Martin that he could tell Terrence to come the next day. I figured that the quicker we will be done with this whole thing, the better off we will be.

Martin replied with the eggplant and sweat droplets emojis. I did not get the third emoji at first, a guard's baton, then I realized that he was referring to the bodybuilder's supposedly huge cock.

The prick!

Needless to say, I woke up feeling very tired. I had barely gotten any sleep and had to endure a lot of nightmares. In most of them, both Jacob and Aaron were sucking an endless circle of large cocks, making the twins compete in the most devious sport of swallowing spunk.

If those were such nightmares, why did I have a leaking morning wood when I opened my eyes? Who knows? The male body, just like God, works in mysterious ways!

Mary was getting ready for work when I came downstairs.

"Would you check on Jake before going to work, honey?" She asked. "He's still in bed. He seems fine though, no fever or anything. Maybe he should go to school."

"I'll check on him. I'm sure he can miss a day of school, he's top of his class and even if he feels better, he probably did not sleep well last night."

"Can I stay home too? I did not sleep well either with his piggy noises!" Aaron intervened.

"You, smart ass are definitely going! And you better get dressed or you will be late."

Aaron was having breakfast, a banana (no comment), in his underwear.

Mary kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

"Call me if there is anything, honey. And Aaron, be good at school and be attentive, the finale tests are coming soon!"

"I always am, mom!" He said with a smirk, running to the bathroom to change himself.

Mary walked to her car and I heard her saying hello to someone. Martin. He was outside, still working on his stupid garage, or most likely, pretending to be working while he was waiting for Terrence.

He chit-chatted with my wife as if he had not skull-fucked her son a couple days before. The nerves of this guy! I mean, I was doing the same thing, but still. Somehow, it felt different. I was only doing it because I did not have any other choice.

I anxiously waited for both Mary and Aaron to leave, to join Jacob in his bedroom. Normally at that time, I should have been headed to work as well. But that day, I knew I would be late...

"Hey, son, feeling good?" I asked Jacob as I walked in his room.

He straightened up in his bed and smiled at me:

"It was a fake illness, dad. Remember?"

He kissed my cheek to say hello. At least, I hoped he was just saying good morning. Our relationship had become so weird lately.

"Yeah... Of course, I know it was fake."

"I just kept on playing the part this morning but I can go to school."

"Don't." I spoke.

He looked surprised.

"Really? I mean, I have an English test..."

"Look, Jacob. You cannot go to school; I have made plans for us this morning. Mr. Miller's wife is not home today and we... Well, Mr. Miller and I thought it was best to solve the problem that we have been having as soon as possible."

"What do you mean? The problem... You're talking about Mr. Wood?"

"Yes. I am talking about Mr. Wood. Do you remember what I told you yesterday? About Mr. Wood finding out about what you did with our neighbour?"

"I do." He replied, looking down.

He did not know that I was the one who had invertedly told Terrence.

"And you remember how we should proceed to make sure that Mr. Wood does not run his mouth around?"

Jacob bit his lips.

"When is he coming?" He asked.

I could tell he was eager and that made me mad. The little slut!

"He should be there very soon. Well, if he does come, - I'm not sure he actually will -, he should arrive any minute."

"What should I wear, daddy?"

That was a tricky question, what should my step-son wear to service another married man's cock? Terrence has apparently no experience with getting on with a guy. Should Jacob be wearing anything specific to turn him on?

"I guess you can stay in your underwear." I stated after a while.

"Ok, then... And is there something particular I should do? I mean, what does he like?"

"Gosh! I don't know, Jacob. What do you usually do to get men to feed their dicks to you!? I have no idea what perverts such as yourself do to get off!"

"I'm sorry, daddy... I..."

"No... No... It's me..." I paced around the room. "This is fucking insane! I should call Martin and Terry and call the whole thing off. Good Lord, what was I thinking?"

"Dad, that's fine."

"No! It is not fine! Jacob, you... I cannot let you do this. When I think about Mary..."

"But I want to do this! I want to suck dicks! I need to suck dicks. Besides, we have to, right? We don't have the choice. Mr. Wood knows!"

I sighed. How did I keep finding myself in those situations lately?

A car was parking in the driveway, that was him. Right on time. Maybe Terrence was really excited for this blowjob. Straight my ass!

"Stay here for now. I... I have to think about this. I gotta talk to him."

I went downstairs to open the front door. Terrence was already chatting with Martin. I had not realized Martin would participate. I guessed that he wanted to make sure that Terry would go through with it so we had enough dirt on him. He had to protect his marriage too.

"Come on in, guys." I told them, almost whispering.

Weirdly, it felt like I was smuggling drugs inside the house or something.

"Oh, Mr. White, good morning!" Terrence said with a large smile. "Or should I call you Matthew?"

At this point, he just might. He extended his gigantic hand to me. Once again, I thought about what Martin had told me about the size of his dick. My stomach hurt, especially when he practically destroyed my hand as he shook it.

"Welcome, Terrence. I believe this is the first time you've come here."

"A first, indeed!"

"Lucky that you could have your house to yourself on such short notice."

Martin said coming in.

"Do... Do any of you want some coffee?" I proposed.

What was I supposed to do exactly? There is no social convention on how to host a gathering where the guests are supposed to cum in your son's mouth.

"Sure." They both said, getting comfortable in my living-room.

I prepared the coffee, feeling feverish. My co-workers were talking about everything and anything. Maybe I had dreamt the entire thing. Maybe they were just there to discuss the incident with Mr. Johnson from the previous day. Maybe the subject of Jacob would not even come up.

I gave them each a cup of coffee, trembling.

"You're all right, Matt?" Martin asked me.

"I am. Such a nice weather... I... I feel great. Do you... Do you think you're coming back to work, Terrence? Really, that fight with Mr. Johnson, that's just a shame."

Terrence looked perplex for a second. He did not even reply to me but looked at Martin:

"That's weird, mate. He is being weird about it. Does he even know why we're here?"

My heart fell in my chest. Oh God. This was real.

"He knows!" Martin exclaimed. "Right? You know, Matt? We agreed on it, last night. He's totally fine with it, just some harmless fun!"

I nodded yes but I was utterly mortified. Clearly, Terrence could tell as he tried to reassure me:

"Listen, folks. I am not in the business of destroying marriages or families, so there is no need for this whole talk. I won't say anything to anyone. Your son is a faggot, well that happens, it's not even your real son anyway. His actual father probably is the one responsible for his devious mind. Am I right?" I nodded, unsure.

"And you, Martin, I always knew you were a gross motherfucker, I've just learnt you were also a gross son-fucker, no big deal!" Terrence chuckled, proud of his pun.

I did not like everything the bodybuilder had just said about my family but in a way, I was relieved. He did not care that much.

"Thank you, Terrence. I really appreciate that." I managed to say.

"I won't say this was not a shock! But eh, as long as you don't mess with me at work with your lawyer's bullshit, Johnson told me about your brother being involved or some shit, I have no reason to fuck with you, Matt." Terrence added.

I was not so relieved anymore...

From Mr. White, we have gone to calling me Matthew, and now to Matt, with a barely disguised threat to expose my dirty secrets. Martin was right. Terrence had us. He could blackmail me. We were screwed.

"We trust you, Terry. We're not here to convince you of anything. But since you seemed interested yesterday, I'd say, do not criticize a meal until you tasted it!" Martin suggested.

He was trying to keep his cool although I could see his leg trembling on the sofa.

Fuck, He still wanted to go through with it. Did we have any other choice? Would Terrence be up for it anyway?

"Not sure I'll like the taste, never had a guy going on me down there. Have you?" Terrence asked me, putting his hand over my shoulder and almost making me fall.

"I... Not really... Maybe once or twice, in my college days..." I said, lying.

Followed an uncomfortable silence while Terrence was basically squeezing me between his large biceps. They were certainly the size of my legs!

I could tell that Martin was mad at me but what was he expecting, that I would welcome them with a porn and my son's mouth wide open? Maybe I should have done that. He was right in the end, the only way we could make sure Terry would keep his mouth shut was to compromise him as well.

But I would like to see you try it, whoring out your son! Not that easy!

I was so uncomfortable at that point that, probably, Terrence would have come home and this would have only remained a very awkward encounter if Jacob had not walked in, or rather, crawled into the room at that exact moment.

Martin's eyes widened and I turned around to see my step-son, in just a jockstrap (probably belonging to his brother from the football practice), on all fours, his eyes laser focused towards Terrence's crotch.

"Good Lord!" Terrence exclaimed.

I would not have said it any better.

"Jacob! I told you to stay in your room!" I barked at him.

Martin whispered in my ear:

"I don't think you can tame your boy... Let him do his thing. He's here to help."

"What is he doing?" Terrence asked, flabbergasted.

"What he does best." Martin said. "Just his nature, man, I told you. He cannot help it."

When I looked at Jacob. I knew that my neighbour was right. He was born for this. Born to be a filthy cocksucker. I was speechless. I needed to intervene but I could not. Although I am ashamed to admit it, a part of me wanted to see what was going to happen next.

Jacob got closer to Terrence who was sitting on the couch.

Without a word, the boy started to rub his crotch delicately. It was really going to happen then. My hands were still trembling but I connected my phone to the TV to launch a porn movie. It had helped me tremendously to get in the mood.

"Terrence, we all know you did not come here to chat." I stated, my throat was dried as my son was kissing his growing bulge.

"Just relax, man. He's very good." Martin said, pulling down his own pants.

I thought we were here to compromise Terrence, what the hell was he doing, getting his own dick out?

"Damn... That's so fucked up! That's the most fucked up shit I've ever been part of." Terrence said.

For a split second, I thought he would get up and run but when I looked at him, he had the biggest smile on his face. Freaking pervert.

"How long it's been since Caroline had put it in her mouth?" Martin asked to his friend.

"Ages! And she could barely fit the tip..."

As Terry took off his tee-shirt to get more comfortable, revealing the massive amount of muscle underneath, I could not help but notice his resemblance with one of the Pornstars on the screen.

The film was called "BIG (BLACK) DICK ENERGY" and featured a blond girl servicing a dozen of black guys.

I tried to look at the screen to avoid staring at the action beside me.

"Christie does not mind the BJs, but it's like she's afraid of my dick or something, she does not go full in." Martin explained.

"It's because of the hair, dude! You have an Amazonian Forest down there!" Terrence chuckled again.

I took a look; Martin was already stroking his hard (hairy) cock. Jacob was rubbing his face again Terrence's jeans. Although, now the zipper was opened and I could see some red briefs underneath.

"Shut up Terry, women like hairy guys, not smooth bodybuilders addicted to the gym!"

How could my neighbour be so cool about this whole thing? I mean, he had casually been serviced by my son before... But damn! I was there! Could they not, at least, pretend to be a little bit uncomfortable?

Jacob pulled down Terrence pants. Oh God... The huge shape forming in the boxer briefs. It was all real. There was a freaking monster in there!

"You're sure you're ok with that?" Terrence asks me as he patted my son's hair.

I nodded yes and mumbled:

"I... This is not my decision to make... This... I mean, Jacob is free to..."

"Wanna watch or you prefer leaving the room?" Terrence asked as he finally pulled down his boxer briefs to his thighs.

Wow.

Sure, the huge dick being revealed was an incredible sight but the most impressive thing was that he was not even hard yet! His cock was still flaccid, dangling very low between his massive thighs, his foreskin covering the dickhead. That thing was simply enormous, bigger than my own nine inchers when I was fully erected.

How was it even possible!?

"Jizz! Every time I see it, I remember why everyone is afraid of you at the gym!" Martin laughed. "Now, I understand Caroline, she has all good reasons not to want to approach this Monster!"

For the first time, Jacob looked towards me. I could not tell if he was terrified or incredibly excited. Probably both.

"All good, Matt?" Terrence repeated, now fully grabbing my son's blond hair to get him closer to his humongous flaccid dick.

I was speechless. I fell on the armchair behind me and watched them in silence. What was there to say?

Jacob was slowly kissing the meaty dick, licking the foreskin, going inside the dickhead with his warm tongue... Martin, on their right, was stroking himself like crazy, both watching the movie on the screen, the blond girl was getting fisted as she sucked two huge dicks at once (but none of them compared to Terry!), and the real scene beside him, featuring my step-son.

"Matt is fine with it." Martin said to Terry who was definitely getting stiffed.

"Don't worry about him. Look, he's hard!"

I looked down at my own crotch and fuck, I had not realized that he was right. My dick was trying to get out of my pants, pulsating in my underwear, already fully erected. The bulge in my pants could not lie.

Terrence put his arms behind his own head, flaunting his armpits, and let Jacob do his work.

The sight of this fat cock, slowly rising towards the ceiling to full mast under the attentive care of my step-son, was quite magnificent.

At that point, I only wanted to jerk off and join them, but even in this state, I still had sufficient awareness to know that would be wrong.

"You really think you can take it, boy? A lot have attempted, only a few have succeeded."

"I believe I can, Sir." Jacob replied, saying his first words as he was licking the edges of Terrence's dickhead.

"Good boy. That's the only reason I'm here you know. Martin told me you could make some miracles happen. I guess I'm a curious man by nature."

"He does! You should have seen him buried his nose in my junks. A real miracle worker!" Martin confirmed.

Matin's cock was smaller than mine. Still very thick and on the bigger side of the spectrum, but he did not reach my nine inches, so I was not surprised that Jacob could fully deepthroat him when I could bury myself deep inside of him.

12