For the Love of God Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did train him again the previous night to take mine fully... But again, Terrence's cock was monstruous.

Caroline's pussy must be torn up at this point having to deal with that thing in her bed every night!

"Let me close my eyes, it will work better if I picture a nasty Asian girl working my shaft." Terrence commented.

Jacob nodded yes and started licking the edge of his dick, from the base of his balls to its head. The humongous cock was now flapping against its owner's abs, leaving a thick strain of precum. The bodybuilder was getting into it.

Martin nodded at me in a way that was saying that we were doing the right thing. If Terry would tell on us, we could now tell on him! No more blackmail.

While Terrence had his eyes closed, I took off my phone to snap a few pictures.

Jacob was working his way down the throbbing cock, putting the - already large - tip of his dick in his mouth. I did my best to take pictures where you could easily tell Terrence was getting blown by a guy but where it would not be apparent it was from Jacob. The fact that Terrence's large hands were covering my son's hair was helping.

From where I was seated, I had a perfect view of my boy leaning towards the huge dick, his ass arching towards me, tightly squeezed in the grey jockstraps. It truly looked like a girl's bum. Peachy. I felt my dick throbbing in my jeans and I switched to camera mode.

I needed to capture some more evidence, right? And maybe some content for me to check later on... But this, I could not admit it to myself yet.

The blowjob really started a few seconds later, as Jacob bobbed up and down the massive cock. Every further inch he could swallow from this beast, I was more impressed and prouder of my boy. It certainly looked like he was getting deeper and deeper every back and forth.

"Fuck... Mmmm... Fuck yeah, he does know how to work his way around a big black cock!" Terrence mumbled.

Martin got closer to the action; he was stroking himself frenetically as my boy was getting the huge stick, slimy with his saliva.

He almost choked a couple of times. He was not even halfway through. When Jacob took a second to breathe, Martin grabbed his face towards his own juicy and throbbing cock. It was very veiny. And of course, very hairy, but that was to be expected.

What was he playing at? This was not part of the deal. When we talked about it later with Martin, he told me that he needed to make the whole thing realistic. He did not want Terry to feel like we were setting him up. It was just making sense that he would take part in the action.

Also: "How the fuck was I supposed to resist?" He asked.

I could empathize with that.

Jacob was deep-throating Martin's cock like it was nothing, spitting saliva all over his shaft as he knew that Martin loved sloppy blowjobs. The gagging sounds again.... Mmmm... My dick was like alive in my pants but I did not dare touching myself.

I did not need to play with it to start precumming in my underwear though...

Terry got jealous of the service Martin was getting and pushed back his dick on my step son's face. He smeared precum on his cheek and then went back in his eager mouth.

"Yeah, turn towards him." Martin said. "Let me check that juicy bubble butt of yours." He slapped my son's ass, looking straight at me. His peachy ass cheeks got purple.

I swallowed my saliva.

"That is messed up. So messed up." Terrence kept on rambling.

I could not agree more but yet, I did nothing.

I just watched as two of my co-workers went back and forth in my son's throat. When Terrence began really going at it, standing up and face-fucking Jacob hard, I was legitimately scared. I could not believe how much of that dick my step-son could swallow!

Jacob's mouth and throat must have been stretched to the absolute limit. He spat out a gallon of spit when Terry finally ended the gagging session.

It only made Martin hornier and without letting Jacob rest for more than a few seconds, he skull-fucked him relentlessly.

What were they doing to my boy?! Damn. That was freaking hot. I cannot deny it, my Lord. I know there will be no salvation for me but I was so fucking turned on.

"Fuck that bitch! Fuck!" Martin yelled as he spat on my step-son's face.

Now Terry was slapping his ass and then... Oh God... He spread his ass cheeks. Wide. He was taking a good look at his beautiful tight pink asshole. What was I thinking? A beautiful asshole! What the fuck?! I could not let that thought sank in, it was beyond perverted. Sodomy is the worst of the sins!

Yet, Jacob has assured me that he was still a virgin, he was waiting for the right one, or the right dick. So tight, so smooth... Hum...

When Terry started smearing precum all other his ass cheeks and then getting his monster cock dangerously closed to his ass crack. I finally said something, it was about damn time:

"His ass is off limit." I simply stated.

"Sure, boss." Terry replied with a smile, rubbing one last time his tool against my step son's smooth cheeks.

This was my reason to be there, overseeing that they were not going overboard. See, I had made the right choice staying. I was only taking care of my step son.

Martin was still deep inside Jacob's throat at that moment and by his sudden moans and spams, I realized that he was emptying himself inside of him.

"Swallow your fucking meal, boy!" He said, getting his softening wet cock out of my son's mouth a few seconds later.

I was shaking. Thankfully, Jacob looked at me and smiled, making bubbles in his mouth. This had become a classic move of his. He was ok. Better than that, he was happy. Content. Getting another fresh load of a married man cum's in his stomach.

That fucking slut!

But his work was not done, Terry got back down to business, committed in his mission to extend my son's mouth and throat to unimaginable length. He was now hard as a fucking rock, probably close to 12 inches of heavy meat, forcing its way into my son. It was surreal, I have never seen or heard of such a humongous cock.

It was hot.

The precum of the beast itself was thicker than most guy's cum. Jacob was already drenched in it. He pushed himself further into the dick, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets. What a boy!

When Terrence forced Jacob's face even further down by using his two hands against the back of my poor Jacob's head, I rushed towards them.

"He's going to choke. You're going to kill him!" I yelled.

I pushed Terrence aside and grabbed my step-son hair so I could slow down the rhythm. He was still swallowing the monster cock though. Without really comprehending what I had done, I was imposing the pace, making my son go up and down on that gigantic dick.

I was so close to the action now. A front row seat. What am I even saying? I was fully participating in the action!

"Fucking father and son, going on my schlong!" Terrence exclaimed. He fist-bumped Martin.

"Jesus Christ, I'm going to get hard again!" My neighbour said, amazed.

The dildo I had trained Jacob with had been replaced by a huge black cock but beside that, what was new? I was still pushing his head up and down to satisfy his filthy cravings.

"Ffffank you fffdaddy." Jacob mumbled; his mouth full.

"Fucking messed-up shit." Terrence repeated one last time while he aimed his dick at my son face and started to spray him with his spunk. I was way too close. I was hit in the face too. "Take my dirty cum, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'll fucking drown you with my nut!"

I took a step back when I felt the jizz falling onto my mouth. Jacob, on the contrary, was doing everything that he could to lick everything off. He did not want to miss a drop.

Terrence's orgasm was up to the level of his huge balls: I had never seen such an amount of cum in my entire life. It was like it would never end. Volleys after volleys, Jacob's face was fully painted white, not talking about the cum who had sprayed all over the coffee table, on the couch, on Martin's thighs, and... on my own face!

Jacob held on to the deflating monster cock for long minutes, not wanting to let it go. Terrence was looking sheepishly at the mess he had created.

Martin guided Jacob so he would lick the cum droplets sprayed on his hairy legs, then the jizz on the floor, on the table, and ultimately, I saw him coming towards me. I was stunned, unable to react as his tongue got closer to my cheeks. As he was gently held by my neighbour, my step-son started licking my face... and my lips to suck up the remaining of cum which had landed there!

"No waste is allowed here." Martin said casually.

"Finish me, my dick is still dripping." Terrence added, leaving Jacob's lips and tongue out of my own face.

If this was not kissing, what we did there was pretty damn close to it! Oh, Good Lord, what had I done?

"Would you have a fresh beer, pal? I'm feeling dehydrated." Terrence finally said, my son's mouth still glued to his now limp, but still humongous, cock.

My brain was set on automatic. I was not really there anymore.

"Sure. I'd get some in the fridge."

Upon reflexion, I decided to bring four beers in the living room. If Jacob could suck two cocks and lick my face full of cum, he could have a sip of beer, even during the morning of a week day.

Martin and Terrence put their clothes back on and Jacob stayed there, with his beer, sitting on the floor in his jockstrap.

"I must admit, Martin was not lying about the boy's abilities." Terrence announced. "I feel like I've been missing out! Instead of teasing the fags at the gym, I should have taken advantage."

"I mean, I'll never get tired of a real pussy, but when it comes to this one's mouth, best thing I have ever put my dick into. And I know what I'm talking about, I had my fair share of pussies, mouths and asses before settling in this place with Christie!" Martin commented.

"No need to convince us, we have seen the videos!" Terrence said, referring to the trashy reality tv-show Martin took part in during his youth.

We all cheered. Talk about a surreal morning!

"You should not feel bad, Matt." Martin said once Jacob had gone back to his room. "It's like an addiction for them..."

"A craving." I completed.

"Yeah! He was born this way. It would be a shame not to give him what he wants."

"I guess..."

After a couple more beers with the guys, we ended up talking about the work issue and Terrence's claims against the company. He was in a much better mood having ejaculated on my son's face (not to mention my own...).

"Johnson is not a bad fella but have you seen the way he pays us. He does not respect us. I have a kid on the way. He has only what he deserves!"

Terrence said.

"You know he cannot make an exception for you, if he starts rising salaries, everybody will ask for more and he won't be able to sustain the factory." I remarked. "Trust me, Johnson is far from perfect but he cares about his guys. He is not a rich elitist, disconnected from real life."

"I don't know. But I guess you're right, he sure sounds more like a redneck than an elitist."

I laughed at the remark.

"Besides, you'll lose." I insisted. "In Court, I mean. Your case does not hold up. We will all lose actually cause certainly, the factory will not get out of this mess thriving, but neither will you."

"He's right Terry. If you could only go back on the letter you sent, Johnson will move on." Martin spoke.

"Yeah, maybe. Let's see what he can offer me in exchange and I may discuss."

"That's a start!" I cheered again.

"Does not Johnson have a son roughly your boy's age? What's his name? Kevin? Maybe he could lend me a favour like yours just did!" Terry said, jokingly.

Or at least, I hoped he was joking...

In the end, we all agreed we could find a solution in everyone's best interests and put this story behind us.

Martin's idea was not so bad after all. Maybe my step son really was a miracle worker!

For once, things had gone exactly according to plan. I had compromising pictures (and videos) of Terrence and we could hopefully move on from the stupid work accident. Besides, I could justify why I had not come to work that morning if that meant solving the problem which had been boggling my boss for days.

I spent the afternoon cleaning the house with Jacob. We started with the living room but then, maybe we felt guilty, we thought it would be a nice surprise for Mary to have the entire house shining when she would be back.

I was in a way better mood until another problem came along. And this was to be a major one.

"Daddy?" Jacob came from outside.

"What is it, Jake?"

"I know we are not supposed to talk about it, but where did you put the dildo?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm really sorry, I did not even truly want to use it, but I thought I could take it... just for a couple of hours until mom and Aaron are back, you know, to train my throat."

"Good Lord, Jacob! What are you talking about this time? Have you not got enough training today already!? You're insatiable"

"I don't know... I think I can better my technique. I would want to swallow Mr. Wood's entire dick next time."

"Jesus! Jacob, there won't be any next time! It's done! God! And about that freaking dildo, it's still in the car, in the box under the seat but I forbid you to get it until I say so! And certainly not today!"

Jacob got uncomfortable.

"That's the problem, dad... I... I have already gone to the car to get it..."

"Unbelievable! This is..."

"Dad, listen!" He cut me off. "The box under the seat! It's empty. The dildo's not there anymore!"

"Oh... Damn it!"

[MORE TO CUM]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! We now have another mystery to solve: the secret of the disappearing dildo! ;) Thanks for your positive feedback on this story, keep on commenting guys, it is always nice to hear your thoughts.

12