For the Love of God Ch. 10

Story Info
Step-son and daddy almost get caught by mommy.
5.1k words
4.76
17.9k
33

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 10: The new Virgin Mary

Since we had gotten the "Terrence" situation (mostly) under control, things had gotten slightly better.

To my knowledge, none of the men serviced by Jacob could talk without compromising themselves at this point. Coach Hamilton, Mayor Gordon, Martin, Terrence, my old military instructor Larry Prewett (that dick!), they were all married and, officially, straight as one can be.

I could finally breathe a little even though there were a couple things that I was still quite nervous about, aside from the general issue of my step-son being a relentless cock-sucker whore.

First, there was the missing dildo.

The nine-inches piece of plastic, proof of how decadent my life had gotten in the past few weeks, had seemingly disappeared from the surface of the Earth. Neither Jacob nor I had any idea of where it could be and no one made any mention of it in the family.

It was just a complete mystery and I was very limited in investigating it.

I could not really ask Mary: "By the way, did you happen to stumble into a large dildo in our car? I lost mine!"

Maybe this phallic disappearance was part of some sort of miracle. God does work in mysterious ways.

Second, I was deemed to welcome my brother to spend a few days with us. Finally, Mr. Johnson and Terrence had agreed on some terms for Terrence to drop any potential law suit for his work accident.

Martin had done most of the convincing of his friend and I had worked on Mr. Johnson until he reluctantly agreed on giving an exceptional bonus to Terrence for his "hard work" and to celebrate the imminent arrival of his future baby.

A lawyer had to carve out the formal details of the agreement and my brother had agreed to do it, it was the perfect opportunity for him to visit us. I love Jeremy, but with everything going on at the moment, just arranging that he would sleep in Jacob's room was nerve-wracking for me.

Do not worry, I had made sure that Jacob would sleep with his twin brother and not with his uncle. We can never be too careful with that little horned-up cock-hungry slut! Despite those cautionary measures, somehow, I was afraid that my younger brother would figure that something was wrong within my family.

Besides, Mary was already annoying me with her questions about his lifestyle.

"Still single at 40. I hope he will mention a woman in his life when he's here. It's about time."

"You know how he is, always buried himself in work. And life in New-York city is very different from here."

"Of course... But sometimes, I wonder. A big shot lawyer like him, handsome as well. Unmarried. It raises questions."

I did not say anything. It was a dangerous path to go down.

When he was in his twenties, I thought that Jeremy was a bachelor, probably bringing a new girl in his man-cave every night. In his thirties and while I was getting married, I thought he was too focused on work to build a personal relationship, he was trying to get partnership at his firm. Now, in his forties, I had more trouble justifying why he would still be single.

Since learning about Jacob's secrets, I must say that it was becoming more difficult to ignore the elephant in the room... Could Jeremy be gay? Would Mary allow him in our home if this were the case?

By virtue of good old Christian charity, Mary has always considered that the homosexuals should be treated with kindness but she also thought that they should try to redeem themselves so they could, maybe one day, be forgiven by God and get their place in Heaven.

Obviously, she was against any form of "normalizing" gay behaviours and she was, on that ground, fully aligned with Mayor Gordon's stands on refusing to marry gay people, supporting conversions camps and banning any talk of sexual orientation with teenagers.

If only Mary knew that Mayor Gordon had been giving her own son some very personal sexual education lessons! But this is not the point.

Luckily, Mary would never dare to say out loud that my brother could be gay so she kept the rest of her thoughts to herself. You have to admit that the Christian hypocrisy and uneasiness about those topics come handy at times.

That night after we talked, I locked myself up in the bathroom for a quick wank. I had not done anything with Jacob since he had blown Terrence and Martin's dicks in our living-room, and even then, although I was very horny, I had not stroked my own cock.

It had been nearly a week since that crazy afternoon and my balls were beyond full. Mary and Aaron were always around so I had barely talked to Jacob on how he was coping but since he was not asking for anymore "skull-fucking session", I thought it was better not to bring it up and to take care of my dick myself.

I remember a time when jerking off occasionally was my biggest sin. Oh, the good old days!

I scrolled through my phone in search of a good porn. Quickly, I found myself back in the "bukkake" section in an attempt to find another gem.

"2 girls swallow a gallon of cum": yeah, maybe.

"A bitch is punished by 100 BBC": BBC meaning big black cocks, I knew the lingo now, but I had watched similar scenes too many times before and the guy on the preview looked too much like Terrence.

"Trans VS 20 cocks: fill her throat!": this strangely piqued my interest.

I was intrigued. The woman on the preview looked hot as fuck, I mean, she already had two large cocks in her mouth and cum dripping on her cheeks, but I would have never known she was trans.

I got fully naked, sat down on the toilets and launched the video. I even put headphones on to enjoy the full experience.

It was as raunchy as I expected: spit, piss, cum, huge cocks being shoved in that transwoman's throat and double penetration in her ass. The only difference was, a flaccid cock could be seen between her legs from time to time. None of those guys fucking her seemed to care. I was surprised I did not mind either.

I had heard about it, like a crazy forbidden myth, but I had never dared to watch a porn featuring a trans woman before. Truth was, it had never really occurred to me. For a second, I thought of Mr. Johnson's son, Kevin, apparently, he was watching trans porn on the regular.

I judged him so hard when I first heard about it, and look at me now.

It was vile. Wrong at every level. But I was already going to Hell anyway and my dick was painfully hard. So why stop?

I jerked off. The bitch could take many cocks at the same time but something in her eye did not feel right. And I am not talking about the jizz which was sticking in her eyebrows. She did not look as into it as... well... as Jacob could be!

See, when you watch Jacob bobbing up and down on a big cock, you can feel that he really means it, that he wants it from the bottom of his depraved mind, that he was born for it. That girl on the video, not so much.

If Jacob were there with me, he would know what to do with my big daddy's cock. I would no longer be forced to hold it with my two hands. He would worship it, lick it, taste it, suck it, and take it in the ass.

Fuck. What was I thinking? My dick throbbed at the idea.

I was getting confused, maybe because that particular scene was more heavily focused on the transwoman's gaping hole than her mouth. Yeah. It was probably that.

At some point, she took three dicks in her ravaged asshole. I did not know it was possible for a hole to stretch this far. Jacob's anus seemed so tight in comparison. I could not even see my own dick fitting in it.

Well, I could imagine it, but my shaft looked so thick for the narrow tunnel. I would hurt my step-son so bad.

Looking back, I guess this was one of the moments, if it was even possible, when I descended further into sin.

I was horny. I was no longer myself. I stopped the porn video that I was watching and I went to check a secret file on my phone. I had created it right after Terrence came to my home.

"VirginMary" was the password I had chosen.

Do not ask me why, it was the first thing that had come to my mind on the moment.

But neither Mary, the mother of Jesus, nor Mary, my wife was hiding behind the secret file. No. There were only pictures and videos of Jacob, sucking a gigantic black dick, or my neighbour's hairy and veiny cock.

I searched into the files until I found the video I was looking for: the one where I had focused on his ass.

Salvation will never come. I have gone way too far.

I stroked my dick for long minutes, looking at my son's virgin ass, trapped in his brother's old jockstrap, on repeat. At some point, he arched his back so much to reach the base of Terrence's balls, that his cheeks spread apart and there was a clear view of his tight and pink asshole. Heaven.

Or Hell?

I closed my eyes and thought about the moment where Terry's monster cock got so close to his hole. I could swear his anus winked at me. Begging me to take him.

Aaaaahhh...

I jizzed. All over my hairy chest. I was sitting down straight but the spunk still reached my face and my mouth. The orgasm was amazing.

But the pleasure was quickly replaced by panic.

A text showed up on my screen while I was hitting my chin with a huge volley of cum:

"U think we could go back at it with J? Caroline is having the baby any day now; I need some stress relief asap. Let me know. T."

Good Lord, was Terrence insane sending me texts like that?! How could he expect that he would get to fuck my step-son's face ever again?! Did I not make it clear it was a one-time thing only?

Thinking of which, I did not... We never told Terrence that the goal was to compromise him, we rather told him it was no big deal and all in good fun! No wonders why he got the wrong idea.

Fuck.

I wiped the cum off my chest, well, most of it, I was about to go in the shower anyway, and immediately texted back to Terrence.

"Be careful with your texts, T., I don't want to put you at risk with Caroline. Great news for the baby. I'm sure you cannot wait to meet your son."

I thought that my text was perfect. It re-centred the danger of getting caught on to him and his wife, maybe he would get the message that was he was doing was more dangerous for him that it was for me (even though this was not really the case), and I made sure to change the subject to the least sexual thing possible.

He did not reply. Good.

The Thursday before my brother was supposed to come, we re-arranged the rooms with the boys. We were nine days after Jacob had sucked Terrence and Martin's dicks, and three days after my last ejaculation in the bathroom.

To be perfectly honest, I had been obsessed with the video of Jacob's virgin ass since then.

Mary was very stressed about the house looking perfect for Jeremy, as if my brother would go look under the furniture to make sure there was not dust (women, sometimes!), and I proposed we ordered dinner in. We got some burgers and hotdogs to make the twins happy. It was cheat-day for Aaron.

We were all sitting together, Mary in front of me, Jacob on my left, and Aaron in front of him. I smiled to myself seeing Aaron eating his hotdog. In this position, he reminded me of his twin brother, a lot!

"I did learn an interesting piece of information today at work." Mary said in the middle of eating her hamburger and fries.

"Oh really?" I mostly faked interest.

That is also part of what being a good husband looks like.

"Well! It is quite juicy." She teased. "It is about one of our boys and nonother than Mayor Gordon."

I almost spilled out my beer. I looked at Jacob, terrified. She could not know! And if she knew, she could not bring it up like this!?

"Come on, honey. Tell us. Enough with the teasing." I said, my voice slightly trembling.

She smiled largely.

"Looks like Miss Emma Gordon would be interested in our Aaron."

What a relief! It was about the other twin! Aaron was getting red on his side of the table.

Normally, Mary would not take such a news lightly, dating was a very serious and supervised matter, but the good Christian Gordon's family, very involved in politics and in the Church, was the perfect fit for one of Mary's sons.

"Cut it off, mom." He mumbled, halfway in his hotdog.

"Come on, Aaron." She pinched his ear affectuously. "Why did I have to learn this through a third party when you should have been the one telling me?"

"I don't have to tell you anything like that. Besides, nothing happened." Aaron said.

I could see that Jacob was nervously moving below the table. What was up with him?

"Thank God, nothing happened! Emma is a good girl and I think we have been clear enough with you on the importance of chastity before marriage. But you are 18 years-old, I think a nice coffee with her could be appropriate."

Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Who told you about that anyway?"

"Mayor Gordon's mother, Georgina, she is one of our patients at the hospital and she lives down the street. She thought you were already seeing each-other and asked me for details. The curious mouse! I think she wanted to know if we were a good Christian family, I reassured her on that front. But why would she think you two are already dating?"

At that moment, I lost focus on a conversation as a hand, Jacob's hand to be specific, grabbed my left thigh.

"Oh!" I shouted inadvertently, surprised by the sudden feeling of excitement running through my body. "I mean, that sure is interesting. I hope that you do keep respectful distances, son." I said awkwardly.

"We're both 18, we're both adults!" He grumbled. "I think her grandmother must have seen us talking at the school or something. Nothing more."

"You know the Gordons form a very respectable family around here. No slip-up will be tolerated." Mary said much more seriously.

Jacob's hand went further in my inner thigh, until he was very close to my balls. I gave him a severe look. What was he playing at?! Fuck! And why the hell my dick was responding to that touch? Was I this weak?!

"I won't do anything, mom." Aaron said, jaded.

"Well, past experiences had taught me to be cautious with you, young man."

"Really? We are going to talk about this, again?"

Things were hitting up a bit, both around the table and below the table.

Jacob's hand found my crotch around that time, he grabbed my dick through my pants, already at half-mast. I started sweating. That boy was insane! What if they caught us? I mean, we were sufficiently hidden below the tablecloth but...

Oh God, he was now rubbing his hand over my junks. I could no longer think clearly.

Meanwhile, Mary was continuing her moral lesson:

"We will talk about this as long as I deem it necessary. Don't you know that I would prefer not being forced to have this type of conversations? I thought I had raised you right."

"I don't do anything compared to the other guys at school! I'm more behaved than any of them! You should see the guys within the football team."

"I've told you this a million times, I don't care about what the others do or don't. And you're certainly not as well-behaved as your brother!"

Said brother was literally sliding his hand inside my pants. Touching over the fabric was no longer sufficient, he wanted to feel the real thing. My big juicy dick, getting hard under his fingers.

I let him.

"That's because Jacob is a geek!" Aaron replied angrily.

"I'd rather be a geek than a dumb jock!" Jacob snapped back as he was starting to stroke my dick.

How the hell could he be so calm about this? I was losing my freaking mind!

"Boys!" Mary scolded. "Honey?"

Really Mary, looking for some support from your husband? He is busy right now, getting a hand job from your son!

"Yeah... I... I'm aligned with your mother. Both of you, be respectful."

"Pfff..." Aaron grumbled, still biting in the last piece of his hotdog.

"Aaron, can't you see that your mother is making a step in your direction?" I said, trying to focus on the conversation despite what was happening in my pants. Believe me, it took immense efforts! "Why don't you follow her advice and invite Emma for a coffee?"

Jacob squeezed my dickhead. He was really going for it. It was like the little brat wanted me to slip-up.

"Exactly. No need to be that upset, I think a date with a certain number of rules to avoid any... hum... overflowing of emotions would be a great idea." Mary added.

"You only want me to date her because she's the mayor's daughter."

"What's wrong with that? Of course, I want my son to date respectable people. Both of them."

Jacob could not jack me off properly with my dick stuck in my pants. I ended up being the one opening the fly to get my big hardening cock fully out.

Fucking great feeling that was!

You can judge me all you want: at this point, I needed my step-son to finish me off, right in the middle of diner.

From this point on, Jacob stroked me furiously and I really lost track of the conversation. Mary and Aaron were babbling about Christian values, hypocrisy, Emma Gordon... Who cared?

At some point, Jacob got his hand from below the table and I could see a hint of precum on his index. He licked it off with some mayonnaise from his hamburger. I almost jizzed right there!

"I mean, I do agree that she's hot so I would not mind..." Aaron was saying in one last provocation.

"AARON!" Mary slapped the table.

I was surprised by her anger; I should have said something but I was so distracted. My dick was leaking all over Jacob's hand.

"Language, Aaron." I simply said after an awkward silence.

This was not enough for Mary.

"You really are impossible!" She scolded him.

"Come on, honey, he was just joking." I said to appease the tension. "Aaron, tell your..." Jacob massaged my balls firmly. Fuck. "Tell your... your mother that you were joking."

"I was! You're so uptight sometimes!"

"As long as you're living under my roof, I'll be as uptight as I wish."

"That's right. Four more months. Can I finish my fries in peace now?" He smiled at his mom. He pulled out the puppy eyes to win her over. Crisis adverted.

Mary finally conceded a defeated smile.

"You can finish your plate..."

During all of this time, I was receiving the most satisfying hand job.

Although I hate to admit it, the fact that Jacob was doing this in such a risky and public setting was clearly part of the excitement. At one point, I figured that I should cum faster than later to put an end to this before desert.

I did not have much effort to do, I had been wanting to cum for a while, my dick throbbing and pulsating out of my pants.

The only thing I did not plan was for the clean-up... That would be a problem for future-me to solve.

While Jacob was talking about his upcoming swimming competitions to his mother, the fucker was rubbing my cockhead, stroking my shaft and then playing with my foreskin as if his life was depending on it.

"Coach Hamilton is such a great man!" Mary told.

"Yeah, he's really been there for me." Jacob concurred. "He's a little bit like dad in a way, except Daddy is so much better of course."

Jacob smiled at me. I was done.

I looked in his eyes as I exploded in his hands, trying to remain collected. I am not sure that I managed to keep a straight face. As I was spraying Jacob, I had the atrocious feeling that it was clearly smelling like fresh cum around the dinner table.

Aaron and Mary in front of us did not seem to notice anything. Thank God.

12