All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 10'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

OMG. no. no. no you can't leave it there. Don't worry Matt, if you can't come up with an answer for what you're doing with Jacob, I'm sure a resourceful boy like him will think of something. By the way, what was Mary coming to the garage for anyway? Is that where she stashed the dildo she found? Was she planning a little sinful and ungodly sexual pleasure of her own? LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The carelessness and risky chances make this story less hot. It changes from Matt and Jacob’s desires for each other to more of rubbing it in Mary’s face as she sits right across the table. That is not cool nor is it sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The carelessness and risky chances make this story less hot. It changes from Matt and Jacob’s desires for each other to more of rubbing it in Mary’s face as she sits right across the table.

Dpj49Dpj49about 1 year ago

There’s no way that could go unnoticed at the dinner table. First too much movement required and second, what about the fucking smell. I know it’s fiction but please don’t insult our intelligence. I’m confident you will redeem yourself in the next installment.

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesabout 1 year ago

Lmfao some of this comments take this too seriously

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

This continues to be a great read. The humor and the outrageous situations are just as entertaining as the raunchy sexual encounters. Can’t wait to meet Uncle Jeremy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

love how the series is coming along! so excited to see how jacob reacts to his uncle coming to town. (and i gotta say i appreciate you gendering the transwomen properly. the same can’t be said for a lot of other smut lol!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES