For the Love of God Ch. 14

Story Info
A pair of hot twins drive their step-dad crazy!
4.5k words
4.7
13.6k
21

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 14: A pact with the Devil

"Go!" I whispered to Jacob, struggling to put my engorged dick back in my pants. "Fucking leave!" I repeated.

Jacob nodded yes; His jaw was dropped, he looked like a cartoon character.

Thank God, he had not taken his clothes off yet, or more accurately, I had not ripped them off. Jacob ran towards the garage. He could take his bike and return to school. But I was still there, shirtless, sweaty, horny.

Jacob's shadow disappeared behind the door.

Aaron was down the stairs now, what had he seen? Was my life over?

"Who was there?" He asked.

He was barely naked, only a small towel wrapped around his muscular waist. I could literally see his pubic hair, thicker than Jacob's. Damn, this was neither the time nor the place to dwell on such details. His face was full-on red. He was panting.

"Aaron... This is not..."

"Tell me, dad! Who was here with you?!"

"Aaron, this is not what you think! I was just coming home to take a nap... I..."

"Bullshit! How stupid do you think I am? A nap?! I know everything! I've known for weeks!"

My heart fell in my chest. This was my worst nightmare coming to life.

"Aaron... Please. Hear me out..."

He looked so much older and bigger at this moment; my step-son was dominating me.

"You're done, dad. I know everything. I know you like to fuck guys, or maybe even getting fucked in the ass by them!"

"Aaron! How dare you say such... such... atrocious things?!"

"I've found your dildo! A huge one at that! You were playing with it that night when your boss came over, I saw it under the couch, all slippery. And then, I searched everywhere until I found it in your car! Fucking gross. How bad do you like to shove that thing up your ass?"

I was stunned, mortified. This could not be real. What was there to say? I felt dizzy. Aaron was so graphic and vulgar in what he was saying. But for the most part, he was right.

"That's not even the beginning of it. I've been investigating your little secrets for weeks now. I've found the gay porn that you watch, dozens of them, the gangbangs, the bukkakes!"

I was shaking.

"Aaron... Please... I'm begging you..."

"If you did not want to get caught, maybe you should have been more careful not to connect your phone to the Cloud, dad. Also, didn't you think that I would notice that my jockstraps from practice were disappearing, one by one?"

I was crumbling down. Tears started to fall from my eyes. But Aaron was not done.

"And Killian! He told me how you were checking him out in the locker-room during the swimming competition. Acting like the biggest pervert in town!"

"Killian?"

This time I was very confused.

"The buff guy who's both in the swimming and football teams. I bet you must have loved checking at his big black dick! But maybe you should have been a little more discreet when you were lurking into the boys' locker-room! Can you imagine how I felt when he told me that?!"

Oh God, he was referring to that time I went in there with my brother and Coach Hamilton. But that was not it! I was not checking on the teammates... I could swear it... I was only looking at Jacob... But how could I explain that? The truth would make me sound even more like a pervert!

"And now, you make guys come here to fuck them. Inside our house?! What if mom came back early from work?"

That cut my breath away. I had to stop my brain from railing.

"Trust me, Aaron. This is so much more complicated than that. I did not have the choice, I..."

I stopped talking. I noticed some red marks on his pecs and around his v-lines, below his defined abs (the jock had a clear six packs). It took some time for the information to reach my brain cells, - I was very overwhelmed -, but it finally hit me.

There were some red lipsticks all over my step-son's body!

"Wait, Aaron." I went to grab him. His towel almost fell down, it was so small and very poorly wrapped. "What were YOU doing when I came in?"

He suddenly looked way less confident.

"I was just taking a shower; That's not the point, dad, I had a class which got canc..."

I picked up some of the red residue around his right nipple with my index and pushed my finger against his lips to shut him up.

"What's that?" I barked at him.

He gulped.

"Put your dirty hands away from me! We... We were talking about you, not me!"

I let him go, and like a beast, started to run up the stairs, straight to his bedroom. My heart was racing like crazy.

"Dad! Wait!" He yelled behind me.

When I slammed the door open, a topless girl wearing just a red thong -- such a whore's underwear - was pulling her jeans back on. I was a bit distraught by her bouncing breast but I recognized her immediately: Emma Gordon, the conservative mayor's daughter. Just like Jacob a few minutes before, her jaw dropped when she realized that I was in there.

"For Christ Sake! What the hell is this?" I snapped.

"Sir... I... I'm sorry..."

"Daddy, please, don't... Oh God."

Aaron had arrived at the door. He had lost his towel during the run, he was stark naked in front of me, his flaccid uncut cock dangling between his legs. There was some red lipstick on his chubbed dick. The boy clearly did not have time to finish.

"Can you explain?!"

"I think this is rather self-explanatory..." Aaron mumbled, hiding his junks with his hands.

He probably thought he was being smart with his sarcasm. I tried not to look too much at his crotch. The girl was putting on a bra. Also red.

"Mr. White, I'm so sorry. This was a mistake. I'm begging you, don't tell anything to my dad. He would kill me. Literally."

It took everything I had in me not to reply: "your dad is a closeted fag who uses my own step-son as a cum-dumpster; he would be one to lecture anyone about inappropriate behaviours!"

Instead, I simply ignored her and reverted back to the naked man in the room.

"Aaron? Again! After what happened last February. This time, your mother won't forgive you!"

The day we had caught him in bed with a girl a few months prior remained as one of the biggest tragedies in the White's household. Mary was beyond herself. It really put a ledge in her relationship with her son.

"Dad... You're one to talk." He whispered, annoyed.

I gave him a severe look. Really. Saying that, in front of the mayor's daughter? I thought about what she could have already heard from our conversation downstairs. Hopefully she was too busy freaking out by herself, looking for her clothes.

"Aaron, please, this is so embarrassing." She pleaded. "Sir, we thought you weren't home. We came here and we..."

"I thought you were one of those girls wearing a purity ring? See. Here! On your finger." I told her. "Isn't this supposed to mean something?"

Her face became even redder, if it was even possible.

"I... I know. That's not right." She started sobbing. I felt bad. "I'm sorry. This was a mistake. Please, just don't say anything to my dad. You have no idea what he could do."

I sighed. She was finally done with putting her clothes back on.

"I won't say anything."

"Oh... Thank you, Sir. It... it really means a lot." She looked at me with puppy eyes. Was she trying to seduce me or something. "May I... May I leave?" She asked.

"Go. Just fix your lipstick and your hair, people might get the wrong idea when you return to class this afternoon."

She nodded yes frenetically, passed by a still fully nude Aaron without giving him a look or a word, and hurried her way out.

Talk about an awkward encounter...

"So, what do we do now?" Aaron said after a long minute of silence.

"Just sit there." I pointed towards the bed.

Maybe I should have told him to get dressed first but I did not think about that. He went to sit naked. That meant that I still had some sort of authority over him. Well, he had caught me, I had caught him, we were even. Right?

"Are you going to talk to mom about this? Mayor Gordon cannot know. He's a maniac. Like, he's worse than mom when it comes to sex before marriage."

I had to refrain a laugh. Mayor Gordon, the symbol of virtue of our community.

"I don't think I will tell anyone, Aaron. I mean. As long as we both do everything that we can to preserve your mother and our family's reputation."

He gave me an understanding look.

"I've known for several weeks and I have not said anything so far." He pointed out.

"You don't know anything." I told him.

Really, he had gotten so much of it wrong.

Aaron reached down under his bed, giving me an expected (and incredible) view of his bare ass. Slightly hairier than his brother. He pulled off an old shoes' box.

"You can say what you want to defend yourself but I did find this in your car."

He opened the box, and the dildo which had disappeared weeks prior was suddenly right there. It looked as obscene as it did before.

The mysterious vanishing of the nine inches dildo was not such a miracle after all!

"Maybe we can both agree that what we do in our intimate lives is none of each other's business?" I suggested.

He nodded yes slowly.

"We can make a pact, right here, right now. If you don't say anything about me, I won't say anything about you."

He extended his hand. His fingers were still a little wet, probably from fingering Emma's pussy.

I shook his hand. I felt like I was literally sealing a pact with the Devil.

"Deal." I stated.

"Ok then. I'll call Emma, tell her that she can relax. She must be worried sick. I can't believe you saw her naked!"

"You really like her?"

He smiled.

"I kinda do. She's hot as fuck."

I chuckled nervously.

"Classy."

"Like father, like son." He grinned at me.

This could not get anymore cringy.

"I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun in College." I remarked.

"I hope so!" He stood up and searched for his clothes.

I assumed the conversation was over. What else was there to say? I was about to leave the room when he asked:

"So, dad, you're really gay? Like closeted?"

I took a long deep breath.

"No. I'm not. I'm just..."

What was I exactly? Hard to say...

"I get it, mom does not seem to be very fun in bed... I was just wondering if you had married her to keep up the appearances. Gay guys do stuff like that, especially in closed-minded communities like ours."

I went back on my steps and held his head in my hands.

"Listen to me very carefully, Aaron."

Being in that position really made me think of what I was doing with his twin brother. I locked eyes with Aaron.

"No matter what you think you understood, no matter how some of it can be true or not, know that I love your mother, with all my heart. Our wedding was one of love and I do intend to protect this family at all costs. Now, when you've been with someone for a long time, sometimes, some new desires can appear, but it does not change anything about my feelings for your mom."

"Maybe... But dad, if I found out... I don't think mom will be oblivious forever. And I doubt she will be as cool as I am about this."

He was right. I definitely needed to put a break to the hell that I was doing, and be more careful. I looked around the room.

"I'll take this back. We don't want anyone to find this in your bedroom." I said, picking up the large dildo.

Every employee had a locker at work to deposit our things, I brought it back there that same afternoon, hidden in a gym bag. Aaron did not ask any more questions and I did not ask him about Emma either. I did not know if it was a regular thing, their first time, or if they used protections.

I felt sick for the rest of the day. It seemed like every time I thought I was managing the situation, it kept on getting worse.

I did manage to get Jacob on the phone to reassure him. The biggest crisis had been averted; Aaron had no idea that I was doing anything with his brother. This piece of information would have changed everything of course, but thank God, Aaron was still clueless. He thought that his step-dad was a good old closeted homosexual.

I wished it was that simple!

Jacob almost found the incident funny in the end.

"So, we're cool, we can continue? He promised he won't say anything! I bet he does not care at all!"

The dinner that night turned into a weird game of "who knows what". There were so many lies and misconceptions at this point that even I, was afraid to lose track. I kept some mental notes while eating my fish.

What did Aaron know? That I was cheating on Mary. That I had bought a nine inches dildo and hid it in my car. That I was checking gay porn. And that I had plans to fuck with a "mysterious man" earlier that day.

But he did not know that I was fucking his own twin brother, neither that Jacob had been servicing married men all around town, including his girlfriend's father, for months. Yikes.

What did Jacob know? That I was fucking him regularly, obviously. That his twin brother had caught up on the fact that I was a perv and probably cheating on their mom.

But he did not know that I had caught Aaron fucking the mayor's daughter. As far as Jacob was concerned, Aaron had agreed not to say anything by the kindness of his heart. Also, Jacob still had no idea that his own uncle had been fucked by his swimming Coach... Jesus Christ...

And what did Mary know? Absolutely nothing...

At least, I hoped so!

I was made even more aware of the wrongful nature of the situation -- not to say: sick, deviant, perverted - I had put myself in when Aaron came to talk to me after he went back from school the next day.

His mom and Jacob were discussing in the living room, a few feet away from us.

"Dad, I was thinking." He whispered. "About our little arrangement."

I hated where this was going already.

"There is no arrangement. We both keep quiet, that's all." I whispered angrily at him.

"Come on, dad... Emma and I... We cannot go to her house... I would just like to make sure that we can use ours in peace. Like, we could plan when each of us can use home during Lunch time to have sex..."

"Good Lord, Aaron!"

He was even more twisted than his brother! Well... Maybe not. But he was a serious case of a sinner as well.

"Or maybe, I could get Jake and mom busy so you can be free, dad, to do what you have to do. And another day, on another occasion, you return the favour for me."

In theory, this was interesting, but Aaron keeping Jacob busy would not really help my situation. I definitely needed Jacob there to ease my cravings. I could not really tell him that though.

"I'm willing to give a blind eye to whatever is going on with you, but do not expect me to actively participate, Aaron." I replied firmly.

I had learned my lesson the hard way with Jacob: never get too much involved in your step-son sex life!

Our conversation was cut-short anyway because Mary walked in. Aaron smartly switched to random football stuff. They really had in in them those twins, to lie through their teeth and keep their cool in super tense situations.

Not sure if this was a good thing for the future or not...

I have to say, it was becoming more and more difficult for me to look at Mary in the eyes. Slowly, but surely, we were getting further apart. I would avoid her to make sure not to inadvertently spill any secret.

I got closer to Martin Miller at work.

He had done me a good one by letting me know that Christie had mentioned to him how weird it was that "Mr. White and one of the twins" were coming back home during lunch time.

Noisy curious neighbours. What is worse than that? You really cannot do anything in a small town without being noticed.

But Martin had thankfully shut his wife down right away and he had warned me about Christie's spying activities before her conspiracy theories could blossom any further.

I had already decided to be more careful anyway. Without actually saying it, it was now clear that Martin knew that I was having sex with Jacob. He was not judgemental though; he knew how good he was and how hard it was to resist him.

As crazy as it might sound, I had become way more understanding of Martin's using my own step-son for blowjobs behind my back a few months prior. To be fair, I would have probably done the same if the situation had been reversed.

The little incident with Aaron did not seem to calm Jacob's antics. On the contrary, since our sex session had been interrupted before it even began, he appeared to be more horned up than ever.

I was doing my best to put a stop to what we were doing, or at least slow things down, but he was doing everything to make me break. When I tell you that this boy was insatiable!

From incidental touching while we were having breakfast (his ass would always find a way to brush my crotch when I was wearing pyjamas), to sliding down the back of his pants when he would run into me in a corridor, the boy was doing the most.

The following Sunday, he even grabbed my crotch while we were at church!

I was trying my best to push him away while remaining discreet, but Jacob was relentless. Of course, I was getting hard after so much squeezing and caressing of my thighs, and it just made him even more excited.

He rubbed my bulge during the "Virgin Mary" prayer and I almost bursted-out cumming when we said "Amen".

"We are really going to get caught if you keep on doing things like this!" I scolded him later on that night while the others were asleep.

I was actually mad this time.

"You don't like me anymore? You don't want this?" He showed me his jockstrap.

Another one that he had borrowed to his brother... Damn, his peachy ass looked delicious in those! I wanted to wreck his hole so badly.

"Jake, God, don't play dumb! You know this has nothing to do with... You know I'd love to fuck you right here, right now, but we are walking on a very thin line and the more reckless you act, the less I am willing to walk that line with you."

That speech did reach its purpose. Jacob certainly did not want to lose me and I think he understood that I meant it this time since I did not even grab his ass despite all of his efforts to seduce me. (I had to finish myself off in the bathroom a few minutes later.)

Of course, I wanted to continue to have fun with him, but we would have to find a safer way to do so. Things were simply too messy at that point.

After a few days though, it looked like the message may have been too well received.

Jacob was sulking. No more little signs inside the house to show that he wanted me, no more attempts to get my attention. Things got quite boring, pretty quickly.

On the other hand, when we were outside the house, Jacob would smile at every married man at Church, act super close to Coach Hamilton, would bend over in front of an entire crowd just wearing his speedos.

The little brat was trying to make me jealous!

This lasted for about a week until I got hit with another striking news. I was chatting with Terry and Martin while doing a regular check on their machines inside the factory. After everything, we did not want any other "work accident".

"Man, just so you know, your boy is heating up at the moment." Terry told me when I came over.

He was patting my shoulders, practically smashing me to the grounds in the process. The dude was a beast and seemed to only get bigger as the months went by.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, worried.

Martin looked uncomfortable beside him.

12