For the Love of God Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just check the hard-on he's givin' me right now!"

I could not help but stare down and indeed, Terry's huge meat was definitely awake in his tight pants. His bulge looked outrageous.

Martin cleared his throat.

"Hum... We... We thought you should know; Jacob is messaging us... A lot lately."

Oh, the little fucker! I had depraved him of my juice and he was on the hunt to find it somewhere else. Or maybe he was just trying to make me jealous. Either way, this was unacceptable.

"What? Guys! How could you message him behind my back?"

"Eh! That's not us! The boy contacted me on his own. Look at what he sent me as a hello a few days back."

Terrence showed me his phone with a photo of Jacob's smooth ass, enhanced in a jockstrap, taking the full screen. Damn, he was a little Devil but he surely looked good!

"I got the same kind of stuff yesterday." Martin added.

"And man, it's just getting juicer and juicer."

Terrence scrolled through his photos where more and more scandalous shots of my step-son were appearing. On the last one, he was stretching his asshole with his two hands, making it gape for the camera. I was hard immediately.

What a slut he was! I did not even know how he was managing to take those pictures by himself.

"Good Lord! This..." I could not find the right words to end this sentence.

"Man, you know how he is. This should not surprise you by now. I told you before; You'd be better off accepting his true nature." Martin said casually while rubbing his crotch when checking the pictures.

"Guys, please, cut it off, someone could..."

"We're alone here, everyone else is in the other warehouse. Don't worry, we're being careful. We would not want those pictures to end in the wrong hands." Terrence said with a wink.

I looked around, nervous. How could Jacob be so stupid? And what was Terry doing, threatening me, blackmailing me?

"Truth is, he's been given us some challenges. We had to send photos as well." Martin explained. "So, we gotta all trust each other one hundred percent."

Going for the good old way of compromising the other party to keep our own secrets safe. Jacob had learned a lot from me already...

"Challenges?" I asked, not too sure that I wanted to know more.

Terrence opened up his fly. What the fuck was happening?! His monster was winking at me inside his pants.

"Your boy is a dirty fucker! He has lot of ideas."

"He's already made us do crazy shit." Martin added, also sliding down his pants.

At least, he was wearing some boxer briefs. Until he took them off too.

"I gotta need some more explanations." I said, feeling myself sweating.

"We had to send him pictures of us being hard to get him going, just like we would do with a hot cheek on Insta. But then, he wanted us to do it in the toilets at work... see us cumming together... We got a video of him fingering his pussy when we did that one. Totally worth it." Terrence said proudly.

He was now taking his humongous dick out and stroking it. There was already a drop of precum forming at the top. I was speechless. I could not believe all of that had been going on for the past few days.

Martin was jerking off too. His dick and balls looked even hairier than before. He had not trimmed in a while.

"I wanted to tell you sooner Matt, but like, the guy is nearly 19, he'll be off to college in three months, he's a free adult. Besides, this was nothing compared to what we have been doing before. This was only virtual this time, I thought it was less of a big deal."

"I thought we were friends, man." I told him, jaded.

"Come on, girls, no need to argue about this. We're just having fun." Terry teased us. "Seriously, pull out your dick too, I'm sure it will help you relax, just look at that."

Terrence played the video of Jacob fingering himself on his phone.

He was in Mary and I's bed! Touching himself in my sheets! It was from the day before. Something was telling me that he knew that I would end-up seeing this video. More than that, that he wanted me to see it!

"Isn't he the little daredevil?" Terrence commented a large smile on his face.

I stared at my son's raunchy videos for a full minute. Martin and Terrence were jerking off, leaning against a huge freezer they were supposed to work on. My dick was throbbing in my pants. I felt like Jacob was looking straight at me while licking his fingers off.

"What's the next challenge?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Martin and Terrence smiled at me. They knew exactly what they were doing.

They read the text:

"Record a jerk-off session with my dad and I shove a banana up my ass in the school's bathroom."

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Looks like Matthew's life is not getting easier any time soon! ;) See you next week.

12