For the Love of God Ch. 16

Story Info
More taboo fucking with his step-son, more risks, more cum.
4.4k words
4.74
13k
24

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 16: Here comes the Apocalypse

Jacob did as he was told. I had little doubt that he would end up bending over our Range Rover. Still, I was very happy, and horny, when he did.

Holy shit, this was dangerous indeed.

Did I want to get caught? Reflecting on this day, I do think that in some way, I wanted to get caught. There were too much secrets, too much stress, if Mary were to find me fucking her own son in the garage, everything would be over.

But maybe, I am over-thinking it.

Most likely, I really wanted to pound Jacob's hole after what he had pulled out at school that day, and I simply could not wait a single more minute.

My dick leaking crazy amount of precum out of my fly was the best proof of that.

"You're scared, Jacob?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded yes.

"You want daddy to ravage your hole anyway?"

He nodded yes again. Frenetically.

His shorts were down to his ankles but he was still wearing his grey tank top. We were in the beginning of June. It was hot outside... And inside.

"Say it, son."

"I... I want you to ravage my hole, daddy." He was breathing heavily. "Hard." I lodged my dick in his welcoming ass-crack. "Oh... daddy... Hmmm... I've been waiting for this for days..."

"That's why you have sent filthy videos to our neighbour? Eh?"

"Yes, daddy... I only wanted to... Hmmm.... To get your attention."

I was entering his hole as we were both leaning against the hood of the car. The front door where Mary or Aaron could come out at any time was right in front of us.

"Listen to me carefully, Jacob. The next time you reach out to any other man to get your cravings fixed..."

I pushed my dick further into his hole. It was so warm. Yet, so tight. Fuck, it felt good.

"... You will never feel that big cock again inside of you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy... Oh yes... Very clear..."

See, again, I was thinking about my family before anything else.

I had tried to reason my step-son before, I had tried to find coping mechanisms for him, I had tried to take care of the deed myself to prevent Jacob from searching for other men... Nothing had worked.

Now, I was using his addiction for my big juicy cock at my advantage. I would not send him to conversion camps if he were to search for other married men's dicks again, no, instead, I would deprave him from my own semen.

I bet that losing my cock was a much more dreaded outcome for Jacob than anything else! I knew the boy too well.

The main point of this story being: I fucked my step-son right there, against the hood of our car, and we both loved that very much.

I pounded Jacob's ass and pressed my right hand all over his mouth to make him shut up. He was moaning too loudly. Maybe he would taste some of Terrence's cum in the process, I had collected so much spunk on my hands earlier that day.

"That's what you've been waiting for, right, slut?"

"Yeeeff dddfffadddy..."

"Your hole has been itching for your daddy's thick dick?"

"It has... Hmmm... Fuck me... please... more..."

I was banging his ass hard. I did not intend to fuck Jacob for long. I knew that I would cum in just a few minutes. Yet, I wanted to give it a go in our favourite position, where he would impale himself on my cock, acting as a "power bottom".

Jacob had taught me the expression one of those times where we were fucking during our lunch breaks. I thought it was fitting for him.

"There. I'll lie down, and you'll sit on me."

He did not discuss this time; his tank top was covered in stains of sweat. My shirt probably was too. I looked at the dirty floor, I was supposed to teach the boy some mechanics, - the lie I had told Mary - it was expected we would get a bit messy... Right?

I lied down with my clothes on, my dick only poking out of my trousers like a freaking prison guard's baton, ready to hit.

Jacob knelt down and kissed my cockhead. He smiled at me.

Then, he got closer to my face and kissed my lips. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach but my dick was definitely throbbing. He then got his legs between my chest, - he had to take off his shorts -, and sat down on my pole while staring in my eyes.

I gulped. This was crazy. Crazy good.

"Mmmm... Daddy... Yeah..."

He fucked himself going up and down on his step-father's cock. He was going to make me nut, his hole felt so familiar now. He was family after all...

"Yes, boy, do the work, stroke my dick with your ass, I'm gonna breed you tonight."

As I was finishing my sentence, I heard the garage door opening. Jacob turned his face towards... his mom!

We had been caught. It had happened. My world was crumbling down. Truly, I had no idea how I did not just pass out from both pleasure and terror.

"Mom?"

Here comes the Apocalypse, the end of the times.

"What are you guys doing? Dinner is almost ready."

She could only see the top of Jacob's chest and his face. My step-son stopped was moving on and around my dick, he had already impaled himself deep though. My nine-inches were fully in him, his ass cheeks were touching my balls.

"Dad is..." Jacob had trouble speaking.

I could sympathize, must be hard with a freaking baton stuck in your ass. How was Mary not realizing that I was fucking his boy?

"Dad is teaching me to change a wheel bearing and... a... hmmm... a tire."

"Where is he, exactly? Matt, you're below the car, what are you doing down there?"

I heard my wife moving closer to us. Jacob's hard dick was leaking precum all over my white shirt, it was so dirty already. I was very deep in him. No, no, no. Mary could not witness that! She would die! I had to stop her from getting any closer, I had to say something, anything!

"Yeah, Mary... Hmmmm... I'm holding the thingy so Jacob does not get hurt. Just boys' stuff."

What I had just said was making no sense whatsoever but Thank God, Mary had never understood a single thing about cars.

"Well, guys, dinner is warm so hurry up! What idea went through your mind to suddenly learn mechanics?"

"Hmmmmmmm"

Fuck, Jacob could not refrain his moan... He was moving slightly and my leaking cockhead was pressing against his sensitive prostate.

"Focus on your work, Jacob, move just a little bit, it will be ok." I said loudly to cover his noises.

"You're ok, Jake? You're looking like you're struggling there."

I was scared like shit. At the same time, I had never been more turned on in my entire life. Besides, Mary's tone was more teasing than actually investigating.

"Sorry, mom, I had to pull on that heavy thing... I suck at this."

Mary chuckled.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to be able to help you with that." She spoke.

She was definitely right on that; My wife was of no help at all when it came to harvesting my cum.

"You don't suck at this, Jake. You're doing very good. Just focus on the task at hand." I intervened.

"Yes, dad... Yes."

He started moving up and down my cock again, so slightly but still. He was pretending to look at the bottom of the car, but really, he was making sure I could pound his hole in the perfect angle while his mom was in the room.

Fuck, this was so insane. So exciting too.

"You two wrap this up quickly, ok?"

"Sure, Mary, I'll be done... Hmmm... I mean, we'll be done in just a second."

"Yes, mom, I'm finishing up!"

Just like that, Jacob thrusted himself a little more, fully impaling himself onto me, I was wrecking his guts.

"Ok, boys will be boys, I guess..." Mary replied jaded.

Her son was jizzing all over my shirt. His loads even reached my face. My mouth was semi opened and my lips were definitely hit in the process. First time in my life I was swallowing cum. Jesus fucking Christ! It did not taste that bad.

Some footsteps, the door closed. Mary was gone.

Meanwhile, I was filling Jacob's ass as well. I could not wait anymore, I had to empty myself inside his demanding hole.

"Good Lord, son, I have your spunk all over me!" I complained.

"Dad... You... You are cumming inside of me..."

"Fuck yeah, I'm flooding your guts!"

Maybe it was not the Apocalypse after all, just the Flood. Noah may be coming in soon to save us all?

Once again, Jacob lied down on top of me to kiss me, mainly my chest at first, my nipples, but then he moved towards my neck and my face. My orgasm was not over yet, I felt spams all over my body and the jizz was definitely pouring in his hole.

"I'm just cleaning my mess, daddy." Jacob said, kissing and licking my face.

"You little dog!" I told him, returning his kisses.

My dick was still lodged in his ass, all of this time.

"God, dad! Mom! She was talking to me while you were... While you were breeding me!" He said to me, flabbergasted it had actually happened.

"Do you really think she has not noticed anything?"

"Of course not! You think she would have reacted this way if she had. She was just seeing my face, how could she imagine I was fucking myself on your cock, dad?"

Good point.

Hearing him say that so bluntly felt like a gut punch though. What the hell was I doing?!

"Well move away, we're not out the waters yet. Look at my shirt."

I was drenched with sweat, cum and soot. Not the best Christian look.

Jacob was picking up his shorts from the dirty floor. He looked like a mess too but at least, my cum was buried deep inside his hole, not everywhere on him.

"We could say you got dirty while working on the car." He suggested.

"Dirty with cum?! How?"

"I don't know, dad..."

I sighed but then, I figured that Jacob may not be wrong.

"Put your hands on the tire and beneath the hood of the car."

"What?"

"Just get your hands super dirty with soot, then you'll put them all over my shirt. I'll have an excuse to go change!"

And we were all set. Incredibly enough, we got out of that one!

For Mary and Aaron, we had just spent a little less than half an hour learning how to change a freaking wheel bearing. I had already told Aaron that he would receive the same course before the twins would leave for college.

A devilish voice in my mind told me that I should actually offer Aaron the same "banging against the car" lesson instead but I ignored that crazy impulse.

It must seem crazy to read how much we were getting away with, but at the same time, unless she would actually see us fucking, the thought that his husband was sodomizing his own son could not reach Mary's brain or be processed.

I mean, even if she were to catch us in the act, I think she would still believe it is more likely that she is hallucinating and going insane, before she would recognize the truth.

That evening, I got a quick shower, we had a nice dinner, and I went to bed after the most sexually charged day of my life. I slept like a baby.

I woke up the next morning in a weird daze. Had I really fucked Jacob while his mom was in the room? It seemed like I did.

My phone was ringing, I picked it up semi-awake.

"Hello?"

"Hi Matt, it's Jer."

"Oh... Hi, brother."

"Waking you up?"

"Is it that obvious?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Let's say that I know you too well, I thought you'd already be up for work."

I should have... I guessed I slept too long. I had a lot to dream about.

"Yeah, yeah... I was about to get out of bed. Everything's all right, Jer?"

"Everything's fine, great actually. I..." He marked a pause, looking for his words.

"Well, I wanted to say that I've been feeling much better since I spent a few days at your place. Thanks for everything. You know, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

It looked like my brother and I were having our sexual awakening at the same time, although, he was out and I was not.

Also, I was fucking my step-son and not some random hot guy in New-York City. That was making our experiences slightly different.

"Good to hear. I... I'm glad for you."

"I'm actually calling cause I wanted to plan a little trip. Remember when we used to go camping with dad? I was thinking, the twins will take their finale tests in a couple of weeks, right?"

"That's about right."

I realized that I was sporting a strong morning wood. Damn, I was horny like a dog lately.

"They must be super stressed." Jeremy commented.

"Stressed... Oh yeah, they are..."

"Especially Jacob."

"Why?"

"I know he's really committed to get the best grades; he's always been an over-achiever."

For sure, Jacob was a committed boy... I thought.

"You know it, bro. So, what about that trip?"

"I thought it would be a nice treat to get them away for a week-end, just after their exams, to latch out in the nature. It would be a nice bounding experience too, before they go off for college."

"Yeah, why not?"

"The opportunity kinda presented itself actually. I got a call from a client this week-end, a company we represent, they rent cabins in the woods, and they were proposing me to pick a date to have one for myself whenever I wanted. I thought we could all go together, as a family."

"That's a great idea. I... Well, thanks for thinking of the boys! And of me!"

"For sure!"

"Where is this place?"

"A couple hours from NYC. I'll take care of everything; I'll pick you three up and I'll drive us there. I just wanted to make sure you were in before saying anything to my client. Also, I was not sure if you thought the boys would be into that, maybe they have outgrown the "going at the lake with their uncle" phase."

"Oh no, I'm sure they'll love it. Aaron loves the outdoors and Jacob is always up for anything. It will be good for them and all of us anyway."

"That's settled then. I'll talk to the client today, you should mention it to the twins to see their reaction and if everyone is down, it's a boys' trip!"

I could already picture Jacob and I in the cabin. The fun we would have!

Although Jeremy and Aaron would be there too. And Aaron knew my secrets, at least, some of it. Fuck... Always this constant struggle between lust and caution. The story of my life as of late.

But I could not refuse my brother's proposal, it was a very nice family project and when I mentioned it to the twins, they both seemed genuinely excited. They loved their uncle, well, step-uncle.

Even Mary thought the guys were passing too much time in front of their screens and was all for a boys' trip. She could use the week-end to have some of her girlfriends over.

For the next few days, life at work and at home returned pretty much to normal except for some discreet ass poundings of Jacob, basically anytime we had the chance. I would not make the same mistake again of depraving Jacob of my cock to the risk of losing him.

I did not want to stop anyway. I loved his peachy bum too much. I had somewhat made my peace with that feeling.

Martin and Terrence were always very curious as to what I was up too with Jacob. I was sharing some of it with them while keeping much of the crispy details for myself, like the time I had fucked Jacob in the shower while Mary was sleeping in the room right next door. I came in his ass twice that day.

The boy did need some stress relief before his exams! Jeremy was right. And like the good and dedicated step-father that I was, I made sure to give it to him.

One of the most fun sessions we had happened when Mary and Aaron were both out. It was becoming so rare, we jumped on the occasion, and I quite literally jumped on Jacob while he was studying in his room.

"Mom is away." I told him, taking off my clothes.

"Now?" He said, a big smile on his face.

I literally grabbed him from his chair, threw away his maths exercises and got him lying on his bed.

"Daddy is hungry."

We knew each other so well at this point that we both knew how to get the other one starting. He was already rubbing his face against my crotch, taking big sniffs around my balls.

"I'll take care of your big leaking cock, daddy. I swear I'll be a good boy."

"Lick my fingers." I spoke.

He went on to lick my left hand immediately, but that was not what I had in mind.

"No, Jacob. I want you to suck my middle and my ring fingers." He looked at me quizzically. "Yes, kiss my wedding ring, boy."

This was so wrong. I felt like the Devil. Jacob obliged eagerly.

"Look at what you made me do, daddy." He told me, sucking off my ring finger, acting sluttier than ever.

That day, we had sex for more than a full hour.

He sucked my cock, made sure it was all wet, and then I skull-fucked him, his face hanging on the edge of the bed. What a great new position, the saliva and slime were dripping down to his eyes but Jacob kept on taking it hard, no complain.

I mean, he was hard a rock!

I spanked him, slapped him, spat on his face and used him as a fucking rag doll. Always, he was asking me to go deeper, harder, rougher. He licked my toes and sucked my feet to show me how wide his mouth could extend.

Attaboy!

Of course, I fucked his ass. Missionary, doggy style, right on the floor, spooning on his tiny bed, I was kissing his neck at the same time, cowboy style... And more positions than I could name!

His hole was gaping and I sometimes regretted having hidden the dildo at work. I had this crazy impulse where I wanted to fill Jacob with two cocks at once. I almost called on Martin next door. I was certain he would be happy to join.

We had been fucking in the craziest positions for 40 minutes, both sweating and panting, when he French-kissed me deeply.

"Dad, please, I want you to make me cum."

"I felt like I've been doing a lot of this during these past few weeks." I chuckled, giving him back his sloppy kiss.

He smiled at me.

"I love you, dad."

I did not say anything back. He grabbed my right hand.

"I meant, would you make me cum like you made Mr. Wood and Mr. Miller cum that time? By stroking my dick? With your hands... or... even... With your mouth. I've been thinking about it lately." He was pulling my wrist towards his hard cock while staring at my lips.

I swallowed my saliva.

I know this must sound ridiculous after everything I have already confessed. I had been fucking my step-son regularly, I had been watching gay porn, I had been playing with my co-workers... But for some reason, me acting as the submissive one, even just for one blowjob, that looked like another, even more devious, step to take.

Being dominant and fucking fags, that was a thing, but sucking another guy's dick! This was too much.

"I'll jerk you off..." I mumbled. "Only using my hands though."

He smiled at me as I was grabbing his dick.

"Thank you, daddy..."

To do it right, I knelt down and used both of my hands. I wanted to do a better job compared to what I had done with Terrence or Martin. Jacob deserved the best. Apparently, I was very good at this, after only a few strokes, Jacob was cumming all over his stomach.

I had an idea.

"I'll feed it to you." I told him.

Without waiting for his answer, I smeared the cum from his chest on my fingers and I shoved my large hairy hand down his throat. The poor boy was tearing up, choking on his own cum, but he looked so beautiful like that, so happy.

We repeated that a few times until Jacob asked for even more. Where would our degeneration stop? Where would I set the limit?

"Now, feed me directly daddy, with yours. Your semen is so much better than mine."

"Of course, it is."

He went back on slurping on my dick, blew it deep and I gave him the facial he had been craving so badly. He ate most of my jizz. What a good boy.

12