For the Love of God Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not even feel guilty anymore, I was just too fucking happy.

And this was only one of the many encounters we had in just a couple of weeks. I could not believe Mary was still oblivious. Sometimes she would definitely catch a weird vibe, or a look, but I think she preferred remaining blind to what was going on.

As for Aaron, he never mentioned Emma Gordon or what he had found out about me again. Maybe he had assumed that I had stopped seeing other men because he had caught me. If so, he could not have been more wrong.

Things started to go south again (who is surprised? I had been walking on egg shells for weeks...) when the twins were taking their final high school's tests.

The White household was on edge, the boys were nervous and their mother was super stressed... and stressful.

Mary was really a pain in the ass at that point.

Mr. Johnson was in a bad mood too. Kevin was not a great student and my boss was afraid that his son would fail his classes and would not be able to go to college. Or maybe Coach Hamilton had stopped to fuck him in the ass.

In any case, Johnson was as difficult to handle as Mary was.

You bet that I needed to fuck Jacob on a regular basis to breathe a little with all that negative energy surrounding us.

Mr. Johnson called me angrily in his office one evening, once every one else was already gone. It had been a slow week because we had completed a few big orders in the beginning of that month.

When I came into his office, Mr. Johnson did not seem like his usual self. He was agitated, nervous. I was expecting something bad. I was correct.

"What's going on, Turner?" I asked, trying to be friendly.

He sighed loudly, doing weird movements with his fingers.

"Fuck Matt, I really did not want to do that. You have put me in an impossible position."

I legitimately had no idea of what he was referring to.

"What's happening?"

Another long sigh. Johnson was looking for his words. He waited for a good ten seconds before talking again. He could not even look at me in the eyes. What a coward.

"You're fired, White." He said, looking at the wall.

This, I was not expecting at all. What the fuck was that about?

"What? Is this a joke?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Finally, he glanced in my direction.

"Well, I don't see any other explanation. The company is doing fine, the workers are doing their jobs, we did not have any issue since the incident with Terry. Damn, I would deserve a raise, not to be fired!"

"Funny you would mention your good friend, Terry! He's done too, you know! Fired as well! I should have gotten rid of him as soon as he pulled out his fake work accident stunt. No wonder you were so eager to defend him and to make sure that I would offer him a bonus." He started to yell. "Betrayal! All of you, including Martin Miller, all working against me!"

"What are you talking about, Turner? Are you drunk? Did you lose your mind?"

"Damn it, Matt! In the middle of a workday! Inside the factory! YOU are the one who has lost your mind, not me! This is sick!"

Mr. Johnson turned his computer's screen towards me.

I could not see well at first, the images were not of the best quality, but then, it was very clear. It was a footage from a security camera and three men, a large black man, very tall, and two white men on his side, were standing next to the freezers in the warehouse and... well, you already know, they were jerking off checking videos on a phone.

Maybe it was finally time for the Apocalypse.

I mean... Really. What was I thinking? It was obvious that all the risks that I had been taking lately would come to bite me in the ass at some point.

I guessed it was time.

"And I'm sorry, Matt. I'm going to have to explain why I am firing three of my employees and to do so, this footage might have to go public."

Fuck.

[MORE TO CUM]

Guys, with the end of this chapter, we are entering the last third of the book. From this point on, things will get even crazier and the pace of the story will accelerate! See you next week!

12