For the Love of God Ch. 18

Story Info
Matthew confronts the conservative Mayor.
5.2k words
4.77
7.6k
18

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 18: Highway to Hell

"Don't worry about it, Mary."

"Matthew, what is going on? Where are you two going?"

"Aaron needs a man-on-man conversation, that's all. I'm taking care of it."

"But you're going on a field trip tomorrow, could you not talk then? I just don't understand."

Mary really was clueless. Poor thing.

What could I tell her?

I am bringing your boy to the Mayor's mansion because he got his "supposed-to-be-virgin" daughter pregnant. Besides, Aaron has a hold on me since he knows that I am fucking guys on the side. And by the way, honey, I am also fucking your other son, Jacob, on the regular.

"Aaron is feeling stressed out about finishing up highschool and going off to college." I explained.

"He wanted it so bad though; He seems so confident."

"Yes. But wishing something and having it happening in real life are two different things, Mary. I think it is best that I talk to him privately. We'll go on a nightly car ride; have a quick chat and I can tell you he'll be feeling much better after that. I remember how I was like before leaving for College, I needed to talk with my father too."

"Oh... Sometimes, I feel like I'm so out of the loop... Maybe I'm working too much."

I caressed her cheek.

"Of course, you're not out of the loop, honey. The twins love you more than anything in the world. There's just some stuff which are easier to discuss with a father figure."

She sat down on our bed. She was kissing my hand softly.

"Sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to have you, helping me raising the kids, making this home a real family."

Sure, I am such an Angel... I thought.

Can you believe that fucking my own boss in the ass against his desk would turn out NOT to be the craziest thing I would do that day?

"I'll just go, you can go to sleep, we'll chat tomorrow morning before my brother arrives."

"Ok, honey. Let me know if something is wrong."

"I'm sure it's really nothing. Just anxiousness to go through another stage of life."

I got out of the house; Aaron was already waiting nervously in the car. Jacob wanted to know more as well but I sent him back to his room. He seemed jealous. He flashed me his peachy butt before I was out of the doors.

"How are you feeling, son?" I asked Aaron as I sat down in the car.

"Not so good... Emma has stopped texting me. I'm scared for her."

I sighed.

"Mayor Gordon is not going to kill his own daughter, Aaron. We'll get him to calm down."

"How?"

"That's my problem to deal with."

I had a pretty good idea of what I could do to force Mayor Gordon to listen to what I had to say.

"I... I'm scared, dad."

I felt for the guy, he was so vulnerable at that instant.

"Do you know what Emma intends to do? She wants to keep the baby?"

"NO! She does not want to. I mean... I don't know... She feels like she has to keep it because of her parents... Because of, you know, God... But she does not want it."

He looked at the ceiling of the car. I sighed again.

What would Mary think if she heard her own son even mentioning abortion?

"Good Lord, Aaron..."

"I know this is wrong. I know I'm going to Hell. And Emma with me."

I put my hand on his thigh to calm him down.

"You know what, son? The more I think about it, the more I believe this whole world is going straight to Hell anyway."

We did not say another word for the rest of the ride. What was there left to say?

The mansion of Mayor Gordon was the nicest house in our town, up in the hills, a giant yard with a small lake, two floors, three chimneys, a little house on the side for friends to stay or for the personal working there.

Mrs. Gordon, the wife, was the real star of the household, spending most of her time in Washington D.C., hoping to become Governor one day. She was totally dedicated to her career and she wanted nothing more than bringing back "traditional" values in the U.S.

Some of her big causes were to ban porn entirely and revert the legislation on gay marriage.

She did marry smart with Ted Gordon, heir of one of the wealthiest family in the State. Gordon's grandfather had built a fortune working in oil companies abroad and housing in the State. Mr. Gordon was clearly in his position by pure luck of birth, he never seemed like he had any special talent.

Well, I was about to see how he really was for myself. I was knocking at his front door.

I thought a maid would open the door but no, it was him, tall, imposing, and visibly mad.

"What is it about? Coming in at this hour." Mayor Gordon grunted, panting.

God, I really was wondering if he had not murdered his own daughter now... He looked very distraught.

"I am Matthew White, you know my wife Mary, and... our son Aaron."

"YOU!"

The Mayor exclaimed, recognizing the responsible of all of his misery, the one who had defiled his own daughter. He jumped at Aaron's throat like a mad man.

"YOU! SON OF A BITCH!"

My first instinct was to throw myself on the Mayor like a bull. I successfully pushed him back inside his house. I was strong. He fell in the middle of his entrance, a vase filled with white roses broke down on the floor.

What a mess.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SON!" I yelled.

"HOW DARE YOU?" He howled, getting back up. "IN MY OWN HOME."

"Where is Emma?" Aaron asked, very worried.

Thank God, he was not hurt.

"I won't allow you to say her name, young man!"

"Mister Gordon, could we please talk this out." I looked at the broken vase.

"Using violence, this is not serious! You are a respectable man."

"I sure am! And your son has put a long-lasting stain on my family's reputation! Two months before Candace would run for office! This is sabotage. Political sabotage."

"Sir, I can assure you that my son and your daughter's dating has nothing to do with sabotage."

"Maybe, but that dog, putting his little prick in my daughter's flower! That's certainly not right!"

Oh boy, his daughter's "flower". It was worse than I thought.

"Theodor, can we come in and talk? And Aaron is right, where is your daughter?"

"In her room. And I did not allow you to call me Theodor, Mister White."

Emma appeared behind her father. She was very pale.

"Damn! I thought you were dead after your last messages!" Aaron exclaimed, seeing her.

The Mayor rolled his eyes.

"She'd better be dead. Her mother is about to rip her apart."

"Good Lord, Theodor, that's your own daughter you're talking about."

"The minute she has decided to copulate before marriage and deny God's Wish, she has ceased to be my daughter."

The poor girl looked devastated. She was sobbing in silent.

"Well, that's rich coming from you!" I told the Mayor as I was reaching my breaking point.

"What are you trying to imply here?" He moved aggressively towards me.

"Trust me, Ted, I think it is best we have this conversation without the kids around. Aaron, Emma, go to Emma's room. The adults need to talk."

Although Gordon was clearly not happy with me ordering his girl in his own house, he did not have time to intervene that the two teenagers were already escaping from the situation.

Who could blame them?

"I won't let this slide, White. Bursting into my home with your dog of a son at 11pm. Rats such as yourselves should be..."

I got closer to him and put my finger on his mouth.

"Listen, Teddy. I know what you are and I know what you do, you better strop insulting my family now or I swear to God, the whole world will know about you and your deviancies."

His face moved from angry red to terrified white.

"Sir, I think you should take a minute to consider who you are talking too." He said in a tone which he tried to maintain firm but which had become weak.

"I am talking to the man who thought it was a good idea to..." I grabbed his crotch. "...slide his little pathetic prick into my son's mouth."

Just like Johnson a few hours before, I had turned Theodor Gordon's world upside down.

"Defamation!" He yelled.

"I have seen the tapes." I whispered in his ears. "I have them all, white rabbit."

I was referring to the stupid rabbit mask the Mayor was wearing in the videos I had seen on Coach Hamilton's secret blog. Mayor Gordon's went from white to yellow. He was about to get sick. I hoped that he would not puke on my shoes, they were brand new.

"Let's talk." Gordon finally said.

I was still holding his junks. I released them.

"Sure, let's talk, Ted."

"Scotch?" He asked.

"Pour me one."

"I'll take a double; I think I'm going to need that." He said casually.

His living room was as grand as I would have expected. But Mayor Gordon seemed much smaller now. He came with the glasses.

"So, what are we going to do about this situation?" He asked when he finally sat down in his armchair.

Earlier that day, Johnson was on his knees, begging me. I thought it was a nicer way to handle this type of confrontations than this. It was like Gordon was used to this kind of stuff and was simply looking to find a political arrangement, business as usual.

"I think you meant to say, what are YOU going to do about that? You know I have files on you." I spoke.

"And I have files on you too. Really, exposing me would mean exposing your own son. Since you already know that your son has been blowing my dick and since you did not say anything so far, I assume you have no interest in sharing Jacob's dirty secrets with the world." He marked a pause. "I did feel like Jacky was a bit distant lately."

I clenched my fist.

"If it were to become public, my son would be considered as the victim here. You know that. And you would be the pig, locked up in prison, you would lose everything."

"Your son is an adult, he's nearly 19. And maybe I would look bad... Well, if it was only me but we both know that your son has never satisfied himself with a single cock. Besides, you would still need to prove what you claim. I am a careful man and I have many friends. We could also talk about your wife too."

"My wife?"

He laughed sarcastically.

"Oh, you don't know."

"Know what?"

"I guess it does not matter. Let's just say that I have people looking around for me, only makes sense when you're the Mayor of a small town. You have to be on the look for any potential scandal."

"What the hell are you talking about, Gordon? What is this? A bluff?"

He rolled his eyes again. Apparently, it was one of his moves to be a condescending prick.

"Listen pal, you know things about me, you basically have zero evidence and no interest for any of it coming out. I know things about your family too, not my interest either to wash our dirty laundry in public. If that makes you happy, I can apologize for the way I have welcomed you into my home. Let's just say that I was a bit upset. I learned the news about this... this pregnancy a couple hours ago."

"I have too."

He drank.

I wondered what Emma and Aaron were doing upstairs. Hopefully, not having sex. That being said, they could not really make it worse.

"So, I come back to my initial point, what do we do about this?" Ted asked.

I studied his face. I did not have any answer this time, no solution, except one wish.

"Nobody needs to know. About any of it, including the pregnancy." I eventually spoke.

I knew that once the pregnancy would blow up, everything would come out in the open with it and Aaron would have no reason to protect me anymore.

Mary would literally lose her entire family.

"I guess I can agree on that." He took a long sip of whisky. "We will still have to take care of the... the problem though."

Christian, conservative, Republican, my ass!

As soon as it was convenient for him, the baby became "a problem", and the pro-life became pro-choice. It hurt my stomach. I had not forgotten about all my Christian values. I guess that during my recent journey, I had to let go of most of my principles, but I did not think I would ever have to go there.

"Do you... Do you happen to know where we could take care of this, discreetly?" I enquired.

"I do." He murmured. "Not my first rodeo."

Something was still bugging me.

"Just so we are very clear, ultimately, this has to be Emma's decision. We cannot pressure her. One way or another. Besides, she is an adult."

"That is the tragic part, Matthew. My own daughter would not even talk to me about it, she had already made an appointment and I found out only because she got a message from the hospital on her damn phone during dinner."

That was tragic indeed.

"I guess we suck at parenting." I stated, pretty genuinely.

"You know, she dreams of running away from this town, live her life. She is so ready to go to College, to party, have fun, build a career."

"They should have used protection."

"They should have..."

It was the first honest moment that we had. I felt like I was finally seeing under the huge layers of hypocrisy of this community. I could not help but ask.

"Do you believe in God, Ted?"

He thought long and hard about his answer.

"I think I do."

"Have you always known you were gay?"

"Have I always known that I would rather fuck a male hairy ass than a pussy? Yes. Candace knows as well. But this is irrelevant. I still believe in a marriage between a man and a woman."

I chuckled. How could not he see the irony there?

"So, I think we are done now." I stood up.

He smiled. Not a nice warming smile, more like a cunning evil one.

"Oh really? I am not sure about that."

He stood up as well. He was just a tiny bit taller than me.

"What do you mean?"

"I think that I am making all the big sacrifices here. I am going to have to help Emma out, pay for the medical bills, organize the whole thing, lie to her mother, while your boy can continue to dip his dick wherever he pleases."

"Well, that's the unfairness in having a daughter and not a son I guess."

"I want Aaron." Gordon said bluntly. "I had Jacob before, I want to try the other twin."

"Sorry?"

Just when I thought I had solved the problem... That hit me like a rock!

"You heard me clearly. I think this is only fair that I get to fuck his juicy ass. An eye for an eye."

"You're crazy motherfucker."

"Mind your language, Matt. I'm making a gesture towards you here. I'm offering a deal to solve our current problem as well as a way to teach your inconsiderate son a lesson. You should thank me."

What was wrong in that psycho's mind?

"Let me get this straight, you think you get to fuck my son because he has fucked your daughter."

"Sounds even more logical when you put it that way!" He exclaimed.

"You fucking..."

This time, he was the one to stop me from talking, putting his dirty finger on my mouth.

"We have already established that there is no reason for us to get angry or defensive. We are in the same boat. I am proposing a fair arrangement. I make your problem go away, and you give me a favour in return. Nobody will have to know, not your wife, not mine. I'm only asking for one fuck. I have always been frustrated not to give it in the ass to Jacky, I guess, a practically identical twin, and a straight one at that, that could be even better!"

I was shaking.

I should have punched the guy, beat him up. I should have said no, refused straight away. This was not deviant, this was way worse than that: demonic, insane, sick!

There was no way!

And yet...

In a sick corrupted corner of my brain, I was thinking. I had already used Jacob to settle one of these situations when Terrence had found out about us. Aaron did deserve to be punished: he had been threatening me with my secrets, and he had put himself in this situation.

He could accept a sacrifice to fix the problem he had created. I could even hold this against him to make sure he would ever tell Mary about me.

FUCK.

What was I even considering? I could not go so low! And Aaron would never accept such a sick deal anyway!

"You don't have to give me your answer now, Matthew. Candace won't come back until next Thursday. I'll give you the week-end to think about it. I'll talk to Emma too. I guess you should talk to Aaron."

"Theodor, this is... This is so wrong." I whispered.

He grinned at me again. That guy was the literal Devil.

"We live in a world where the difference between right and wrong is getting blurrier by the day. Don't you know some of us think this is nearly time for the biblical Apocalypse?" He spoke.

"I heard..."

"We might as well just have some fun along the way. I have always fantasied about twins, you know. I'll tell you what, Jacob should come along with Aaron, I'm sure he will be of a great support for his brother."

I was about to explode when I heard steps in the stairs. Emma and Aaron were coming back, they were utterly terrified.

They were brave though; They both gave us a long speech on Emma's rights as a free woman... They had been working on it upstairs.

That was endearing.

That was also scary as fuck.

The poor girl must have passed her entire life dealing with the crazy beliefs of her parents. I guess that some may think that Aaron and Jacob had to suffer from our beliefs too.

Probably, Aaron would not have made a girl pregnant if he had been taught to use contraception, and Jacob would not have gone after older married men if he could have lived his sexuality openly.

The Mayor listened thoroughly to Emma and Aaron. He told them that he was opened to the idea not to tell anything to Ms. Gordon (at least, not yet) and to try and figure a solution. He did insist that Aaron might have to give him a favour in return.

Aaron said he was "willing to do anything." My stomach hurt.

We agreed to meet again the following Monday.

I was not really there anymore. The phrase "I have always fantasied about twins" was running on a loop in my head.

Dear Lord, help me find the way.

After the most surreal 40 minutes of my life, and that was saying something given what I had gone through the past few months, Aaron and I were back in the car. At least, when we left, Emma and her father seemed on better grounds, they even hugged. It made me very uncomfortable.

"I guess his dad was just angry when he found out." Aaron said on our way home.

"I told you I would calm him down." I replied.

"You actually did, dad."

"It's not over yet, but we do have a couple days to think it through."

"Think about what? Emma has made her decision."

"Well, her father is still unsure about talking to her mom about it. To be frank, I'm still unsure too. I'm not comfortable hiding this to Mary. Maybe we could talk to your mom..."

"Please, don't."

"Aaron, do you realize how wrong it was, having sex like this, without any protection?"

"I do... I... Sometimes, I just can't control myself, you know..." He put his hand on my thigh. "I bet that you can understand that, right? Being overwhelmed by a particular desire."

I knew exactly what he was referring to. I was tired of fighting though. Should I have told him right there that he would soon have to offer his ass to the Mayor? Wait, had I already made this decision on his behalf? No, no way, that was insane.

Gordon would have to come back to his senses.

"I'll tell you what, Aaron, the week-end with your uncle arrives at the perfect time. We'll take a few days to relax and on Monday, we'll deal with that. We'll take another visit to Gordon's place. Everyone would have gotten the chance to sleep on the news and I'm sure we will come up with an understanding."

12