For the Love of God Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron had tears in his eyes. He laid his head on my shoulders.

"You're saving my life, dad. Thank you."

Always alternating between the hot and the cold, that one. At least, those few words felt nice.

I had to refrain from laughing hysterically when I told Mary that Aaron was only worried about his future and being separated from his twin brother. She thought it was "cute".

Then, I thought about what the Mayor had told me about my wife. Was he bluffing? Did he know anything? It was impossible to tell and it was too tiring to even think about.

I went to bed and slept terribly.

At one point in my dreams, Jacob and Aaron were both sucking on my dick while sloppy-kissing each other.

The sound of honking in my yard woke me up.

"Your brother is here, honey."

"Oh, Jesus, I thought I had a bit more time." I told Mary, rubbing my eyes.

I had a strong morning wood. In my latest dream, I was fucking Aaron's ass in front of Jacob who himself, was getting gangbanged by dozens of guys including Mayor Gordon, Coach Hamilton, Martin Miller, Terrence Wood, Johnson, Larry that I had met in the army, and Priest Carpenter.

A pretty steamy scene!

"That's fine, I'll welcome him while you get dressed, the boys are already up. They are super excited. And Aaron looks much happier than yesterday, thanks for that, honey." Mary kissed my cheek.

For once, she seemed to be in an excellent mood.

I tried to get in the mood too. A boys' trip, that meant that all the drama could wait until Monday. I was done dealing with insanities, I needed to breathe a little.

Seeing the guys excited and laughing downstairs did help me relax.

"Here's the late sleeper." My brother said, hugging me warmly.

He was wearing some jeans short and a grey tank top. All thighs and pecs out! He looked even bigger and fitter than the last time he visited. The twins wear wearing shorts too (not jeans though), Aaron had a tank top on, a bit less revealing than Jeremy's, and Jacob was wearing a plain white t-shirt.

It was to be a hot day. Literally. 93 F° (34 degrees).

"How long will it take for you to get there?" Mary asked.

"No more than three hours, we'll be on a highway for most of the ride. We'll be in the cabin for lunch!"

Jacob's eyes seemed stuck on my brother's bulge.

I decided to wear some tight shorts as well to make sure that my step-son will focus his attention on the only cock that really mattered in this family. Mine.

The blue ones I had picked was giving me an impressive bulge. Come on, that was my week-end off, I could allow myself a bit of fun! I deserved this!

We said a quick goodbye to Mary and we jumped in the car. The twins on the back seat, my brother driving, and me, sitting by his side. Damn, I had to admit, his bulge did look prominent -- not to say yummy - that morning.

Being hung was running in the White's family genes.

"It's a boyyyys trip!" My brother shouted while turning on the engine.

"Boyyyyys trip!" The twins repeated.

I could not help from smiling. A genuine smile and a carefree moment with the guys, I felt like it had been so long!

I turned on the radio and of course, guess what was blasting right at this instant?!

"Highway to Hell", from ACDC. If that was not a sign of God?!

That song would never be allowed in our house but it was a man's trip and boundaries would be set differently this week-end. We all sang at the tops of our lungs.

"I'm on a highway to Heeeeell!"

"Highway to Heeeeell!"

It was so hot in the car; Jeremy lifted his tank top off before we had reached the literal highway.

"The air conditioning is not working very well, guys, sorry, about that!"

Not that his tank top was hiding much anyway but having him driving in just his tiny jeans shorts, I could tell that my brother had made a lot of progresses in accepting his sexuality. I wondered how open he would be in front of the boys.

Apparently, very. He commented incidentally on how fit a guy passing by in the street looked.

Less than an hour in, we were all shirtless and sweating in the car. It was definitely smelling like "males" in there. Jacob and Aaron started to play a silly game when they would pinch each other's nipples harder and harder.

Jeremy was glancing in the car mirror to look at the show. I have to admit, I was too. Jacob's dick was bouncing in his loose shorts.

He had asked me a couple more times to suck his dick at this point. He wanted me to try it, "just for fun". I was definitely intrigued but blowing a cock was still a limit that I was not ready to cross.

Yet, lately, besides of checking Jacob and other guy's bubble butts, my eyes tended to land on other dudes' crotches.

Was it possible to turn into a homo at 43? That seemed unlikely, Jeremy had always known he was gay. Still, it was like Jacob had opened the pandora's box for me and I kept on falling deeper in.

"We'll be there soon, the cabin is situated up there, in the forests." My brother pointed to a place up in the hills. "There's a lake, right besides where we'll stay."

"I cannot wait to dive in!" Aaron exclaimed, fanning himself with an old magazine, droplets of sweat falling down his torso to his happy trail.

"Me too!" Jacob added, in the same state.

His nipples were slightly purple now. He looked hot as fuck. I promised myself I would find a way to fuck his ass during the trip. Just a part of my relaxation experience.

When we arrived, everyone hurried to the trunk of the car to take our stuff.

The cabin looked super fancy, the lake was indeed right there and there was a jacuzzi on the porch. The place seemed deserted all around us. Jeremy's client was all about offering people "an escape away from everything else."

Exactly what I needed.

"This cabin is supposed to be for two couples coming in for a getaway. It is one of the large one but there are only two bedrooms, one downstairs and one upstairs. I assume each set of brothers will share a bed?" Jeremy suggested.

I was not in the position to insist on sharing Jacob's bed. Although I really wanted to.

"Sure!"

Jacob did seem disappointed. But there was another problem.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. "We forgot to put one of the bags in the car!"

"You must be kidding me!" I grumbled. "Guys! You had one job!"

"Damn, most of our clothes were in it." Aaron said.

"We do have the fishing rods, the board games, the food..."

"You just don't have any clothes!" I finished, exasperated.

"Well, it's not like we will need much anyway! In case you have not noticed, guys, it's quite hot around here!" My brother said with a smirk.

He took his shorts off and revealed the skimpiest pair of underwear I had ever seen, the kind which was outrageously enhancing the bulge. They were bright yellow.

I was stunned. But I had not seen anything yet.

"Who's in for a skinny dipping?" My brother called.

And just like in one of my twisted dreams, Aaron and Jacob looked at each other, smiled largely, and pulled down their shorts in a same move. We had not even gotten the chance to enter the cabin yet that the twins and my brothers were already running to the lake while taking their underwear off.

"Come on, dad! Join us!" Jacob yelled just before diving in the water.

Fuck, it was so hot that day! That lake was so tempting.

Those three pairs of asses too!

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" My brother started chanting half immersed in the water, teasing me.

Of course, the boys joined him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

I could not be a buzz kill and ruin the week-end.

What the Hell, I took my shorts off and then my underwear, not even trying to hide the goods to the guys watching me from the lake, and I ran towards them.

My heavy flaccid cock was fapping against my thighs.

The week-end was deemed to be a fun one!

Although, I did not know yet how far we would go and how much of my secrets would be spilled in the next 24 hours... At that point, I was just naïvely enjoying the lukewarm water under the sun, while looking at my step-sons banging naked bodies.

[MORE TO CUM]

Things are getting messier each chapter, I hope you're still enjoying the ride, guys! 6 more chapters to go to end this story, and nexxxt week, you'll get to experience the most fucked-up family week-end. See ya!

12