For the Love of God Ch. 20

Story Info
Family's secrets are exposed. Things will never be the same.
5.6k words
4.77
8.6k
16

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 20: Family is sacred

"You blew my cock because you thought I was Jacob?!"

Aaron was (legitimately) shaken up. This must have been the hardest post-orgasm bliss of his damn life.

"For the love of God, what is going on in here?" My brother asked, flabbergasted as well.

He was standing in the door frame, naked as the day he was born, his big flaccid cock -- or not so flaccid? -- dangling between his legs.

I thought it was pretty clear what was going on, the cum from my step-son's juicy cock was still coating on my chin.

"Please... Aaron... You have to understand." I mumbled.

"This is something you do together?" Aaron ran to his brother and shook his shoulders. "Dad blows your freaking dick?!"

Jacob was unable to say anything, for once, he was stunned.

Jeremy separated the twins before this could get violent. I was still panting on the floor.

There were so many things I needed to explain, but at the same time, anything I would have said was pointless. What was there to explain, really? Yes, I had been fucking my step-son, even whoring him out to other men.

There was no excuse. Just the ugly truth.

A moment of awkward silence ensued. Weirdly, we were all glancing at each other's exposed cocks.

I finally stood-up. I was the father figure after all.

"This is all my fault... It is more complex than what you imply, but ultimately, this is true. Aaron, I've been engaging in... in sexual activities with your brother."

"Daddy, please! That's not just you!" Jacob tried to defend me. "I mean... Look, Aaron, I... I'm gay and I..."

Aaron did not let him finish:

"As if I did not know you were gay already!"

"You knew?"

"Of course, I knew! We're twins! I bet I figured out that you were attracted to men before you even did yourself!"

"Why did not you say anything then?"

"I just thought you would come out when you'd be ready, in your own terms. It's not like we are living in the most open-minded family..." Aaron said, looking severely at me. "Well, at least, I thought so..."

"Since when this has been going on?" Jeremy asked me.

"A couple of months... I had never thought of Jacob or any other man this way before that, but..."

Once again, I was at a loss for words. Why had I committed this Sin? If only I knew!

"Uncle Jer, you know how it is. You, of all people, can understand! I simply cannot help myself. I have always been attracted to older men, married men in particular. It's like I have those urges."

"For fuck's sake, Jacob!" Aaron sat on the bed. "There are guys in our school who would happily fuck your ass if this is what you want!"

"Well, I don't care about them. All dorks, all idiots!"

"But you chose dad! Of all married men in town!"

That hurt.

"He found out about me and things got... I don't know, everything got complicated... He caught me with Coach Hamilton and then..."

Aaron audibly gasped.

"Coach Hamilton??"

Jeremy was not that surprised...

"Jacob, please..." I tried to stop him from saying anymore.

I was afraid he would only make the situation worse. As if the situation could get any worse.

"Come on, dad, they have caught us already. That's done, the secrets are over. See, Aaron, maybe you did not know everything about me after all!"

Another long moment of silence.

My mind was spinning but I had to get myself together. Jacob was right. We had to come clean.

"Listen Aaron, at first, I was just helping your brother coming to terms with his urges. I thought I was doing the right thing. I wanted to protect your mother's feelings, our family's reputation."

"From having a gay son?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah! What can I say? This is what I've been taught all my life! Obviously, I see things differently now... I got lost in trying to fix him, trying to stop him from searching what he craved outside of our home... We went further and further, and before I realized it, we were having sex."

"Mom is going to die. This is going to kill her, literally." Aaron finally said, his head in his hands.

"Mom does not need to know. She cannot know anything, Aaron!" Jacob sat next to him. "This is exactly why I did not tell you about any of this, me being gay would have been enough to destroy her, but when I started to have fun with married men and then, with daddy..."

"This was just a terrible mistake; I'm sure we can move past this..." I tried.

"A terrible mistake? This is what you think?" Jacob was on the verge of crying.

At the same time Aaron was yelling at me too:

"Moving past this?! How?!"

Soon, it was just a lot of screaming, tearing up, and generally, a huge mess.

"Let me get this right." Aaron said to his brother.

They were almost identical but they looked so different in that instant.

"What you're telling me is that you want HIM..." Aaron looked at me with all the hatred and resentment he could gather. "...to leave mom so you two can have sex, and then what, get freaking married!?"

"No... Of course, not... I mean... I just don't want this to be over... Aaron, you have to understand, I cannot stop..."

"What do you mean? Of course, you can!"

"I'm an addict, ok?! I'm addicted to big large cocks from older men! When I see one, I simply cannot resist, that's fucked up, but that's just the way I am... Again, this morning, I..."

I crossed eyes with my brother and my heart fell in my chest.

"GOOD LORD, YOU TOO" I shouted to Jeremy. "Why were you both naked when you came in here?! EH?! WHY?!"

Jeremy took a few steps back. He seemed terrified.

"I'm sorry, ok... We were both in bed... We were horny..." Jacob spoke.

"But we did not do anything!" Jeremy hurried to say. "Well... Really, minimal stuff, he was caressing me, Matt, just playing with my dick. I simply did not have the strength to stop him."

Fuck, I was mad, I was scared, but also, very jealous.

"Dude, you're a freak! God!" Aaron told his brother. "You're all sick! The three of you!"

"Oh, come on, Aaron, I know the types of dirty shit you watch on your phone! Girls putting impossible stuff in their ass." Jacob snapped back.

"This has nothing to do with..."

"Put yourself in my shoes! If our step-dad would have been a hot step-mom instead, wouldn't you have done the same thing than me?"

"Never! I'm not a psycho!"

From this point on, the insults would not stop flying and the boys even started to get physical. Although the naked fight was somehow hot, I had to stop this. I had to take back control.

"SILENCE." I yelled.

"That's some bullshit!" Aaron snapped back at me. "You cannot tell me to do anything, you sick pervert! You're not my dad."

"You were not that rude when you were begging me to help you find a way out from the mess you created by making a Christian girl pregnant!"

My comeback worked, that shut him up.

Jacob's jaw dropped. There were things he did not know either.

I took a deep breath. Truthfully, we were all on edge.

"We've all made mistakes." I summed up. "Let's go talk in the living room. We'll figure this out. Calmly."

"Should we put some clothes on?" Aaron asked.

I was not sure if he was being sarcastic or not.

"I don't think this is necessary at this point, but suit yourself."

As you can imagine, the next couple of hours turned into the weirdest family meeting ever. We put it all on the table. Quite literally.

It was almost poetic. Four naked men, exposing their flesh and darkest secrets to their closest ones.

I went first and I thought full honesty would be the best policy here. I needed to clear my conscious and to lift some weight from my shoulders.

Besides, it was the best thing to do anyway. I had nothing to lose and strategically, if I wanted Aaron to ever talk to me again, I just had to share my entire truth.

For long minutes, I told them how I had caught Jacob's blowing Coach Hamilton and the shock it had been for me. I explained how, at first, I was committed to make sure that Jacob would not go outside of our house to seek for men (not to say big juicy cocks).

I insisted on my primary desire to protect my family, both my step-son and my wife.

I did not go into details but I mentioned Martin Miller and Terrence Wood. And then...

"I don't know how to explain the rest, reasonably I mean. It was no longer some logical or mindful decisions. I was no longer thinking straight. Jacob was there, in need of some cocks, and I could provide one for him. At some point, I just did."

I was not interrupted once during this whole part of my speech. It was a lot to take in and both Jeremy and Aaron were listening to every word I was saying with a rare intensity.

I was a Priest and this was my (fucked-up) Church.

To be real, it looked like Jeremy was amazed -- and even aroused -- on some level. I could see his dick reacting when I would mention how eager Jacob was to blow me and then, to have me fuck his ass.

I did not stop there. I explained how I had uncovered, through Jacob, a network of closeted gay men from our community, living their sexual fantasies behind closed doors. Such network including Coach Hamilton or my boss, Mister Johnson.

There, Jeremy intervened.

He told us how he had met Coach Hamilton online. He even showed the twins the secret blog, - talk about another awkward moment -. He admitted to having sex with the swimming Coach.

He did not mention that he had been fucked in the locker-room right after a competition though, when Jacob was a few feet away from the action.

I thought it was not worth bringing it up either.

That gave the opportunity for Jeremy to talk more about his own story. How coming out had not been easy and how, even though he was now open in New-York City, with his friends, and at work, family had always been the toughest place to be himself.

"That's very sad..." Aaron commented wisely at some point. "Family should be the place where you can be yourself the most."

It warmed my heart to hear these words, it also filled me with deep sadness and regrets. We had gotten everything wrong with Mary.

Jacob went further in saying that he was not afraid to break ties with our family to live his true-self, but he simply could not take hurting his mother that much. The fear of making her miserable was keeping him away from coming out.

He admitted he might have "daddy issues". This was not a surprise for anyone.

Finally, Aaron justified himself on his relationship with Emma Gordon.

"We're all men here and given what you've just confessed, I guess there's no much to say: I wanted her." He marked a pause. "In a sexual way. We should have been more cautious maybe, but I simply could not help myself."

An understanding. Maybe some empathy?

We were still far away from a reconciliation but one hour before that, I would have never imagined we could have had a somewhat normal and peaceful conversation.

"Dad helped me when we found out that she was pregnant..." Aaron admitted.

"Emma does not want to keep the baby but we had to convince her father to keep things on the downlow. Her parents are insanely religious."

Until that point, I had carefully avoided mentioning the Mayor, but it was time.

"About that Aaron... The reason I was able to have some sort of hold, as thin as this hold really is, on the Mayor, is because of what I was talking about earlier, the network of closeted men within the community." I glanced at Jacob.

"Mayor Gordon?" Aaron asked, surprised.

"Indeed."

"I... I serviced him..." Jacob intervened. "A lot. Coach Hamilton introduced him to me and I... Before dad, he was the man I was the most involved with."

"Jesus Fucking Christ! Emma's father? Emma's "I hate faggots" father? Emma's "conversion camp is the solution to cure gayness" father?" Aaron was stunned.

I nodded yes.

"I know I'm a freak, ok? But the married conservative man, he was like a fantasy to me..." Jacob explained.

The little brat always had a thing for anything forbidden and taboo.

"And he was fucking you?" Aaron asked his brother.

"No... I... I was only sucking his cock. Nothing more."

Something magical happened right there. Or maybe it was a miracle? I think we all became suddenly aware of how insane the situation was and we all bursted off laughing. It felt so good. So messed-up too.

Unfortunately, I still had one bad news in store.

And this was a big one.

"Aaron, there is one last thing I need to tell you. I have been postponing talking to you about it since Friday night. Even if you had not learned about Jacob and I today... I think we would have been forced to have this conversation..."

"Why? God, you're scaring me now."

"Mayor Gordon did not agree to our terms. Not fully. You remember, he wanted to discuss more about it with us? He had some conditions to help Emma get the abortion and hide it to her mom."

"What could this perv possibly want?" Aaron asked.

"Probably what every pervert in the community wants." I took a long deep breathe. "Fucking you, Aaron."

I must say, it was another nice jaw-dropping moment.

This was not premeditated but turned out to be a great way to move the conversation from "I have been fucking your brother" to "the most powerful man in the town is requesting to fuck you".

"This is not serious, Matt?" Jeremy looked seriously concerned.

"Dad... He did not say that? He did not mean it?"

"He did. His exact words were that he had always been frustrated not to give it in the ass to Jake, so that a practically identical, but straight twin brother, could be even better. Basically, he wants an eye for an eye, you fuck his daughter, he wants to return the favour."

"And you were considering accepting?" Aaron was falling apart.

Jacob was holding his hand.

"You got his purity ring daughter pregnant, and you might destroy the entire family's political ambitions with that scandal. You really mess with the wrong family, son. Freaking Candace Gordon will be running for Governor in a couple of months. Of course, Gordon is mad! But he's also a horny fucker and a maniac. I'm not sure he was that serious but I would not underestimate him."

"Oh Gosh..."

"This is pure blackmail. We could get him arrested. We can stop this guy."

Jeremy said, getting all lawyerly again.

Probably, his posture of respectable man of the Law would have come across better if he was not naked and still at half-mast.

"And then what, Jer? We put the video of Jacob online?"

"This is a nightmare; We cannot go after them. Emma told me again and again; her family is insane... They are willing to do anything... How do we get away from that?" Aaron asked me.

At least, he had said "we".

"We will figure something out, Aaron. Together. No matter what, we are a family and this is a sacred bound."

Could we really fix that mess? I doubted it but I could not say this to my son.

"Guys, there is an easy solution, we have to accept and record everything. Like we did with Mr. Wood, dad! If we have evidence on him, we will hold the Mayor in our hands." Jacob said.

There was always a simple solution with that one...

"Accept?! And then what? Let him fuck my ass?" Aaron's face had turned a weird shade of green.

"This is madness..." Jeremy commented.

"Yeah, just like the thought of my step-son playing with your cock in my bed." I snapped.

It was uncool of me, we were trying to rebuild things, but I could not help myself. As if my brother was so pure! He had almost fucked my step-son that same morning!

"No need to fight. I think I have the solution." Jacob spoke.

"Dude, there is no way I'm gonna let him..." Aaron started.

Jacob got closer to his brother and put his hand on his thigh. It was almost erotic. I chased the thought away.

"No need! We're freaking identical, right? I'll just go and take you place instead. It's no secret to anyone in this room that I like it. I have already done crazy stuff with Gordon, and I'd do anything to help you, bro. Anything."

I dare you to find any other moment as twisted and touching as this one.

"Jacob... No... I cannot let you do that for me..."

"That's fine. Aaron, I feel so bad for lying to you about what I've been doing, about all these men, about dad too. And I love getting fucked! Ask daddy!"

Oh boy... I was living in an alternate reality at this point.

They put their foreheads against one another.

I knew what it felt like to have a brother but I had no idea what it was like to have a twin brother, probably the bond was even stronger. For Jacob and Aaron, and despite everything, it seemed unbreakable.

"I don't want you to do that just so I don't rat what I know to mom. I would not do it anyway, you know. I still think this is wrong and fucked up, but I should not be the one telling her."

"This is not about that. This is only about being there for you."

They were both crying. Again, beautiful and messed-up all at once.

"You think we could pull that off?" Aaron looked at me. "Jacob could take my place? Is that even realistic?"

I thought about it. We had gone so far already. Normal morals rules were definitely no longer applying.

"What I feel is that we need to have enough footage to compromise the Mayor. If we can just have him acting in a sexual manner towards you, I mean, any one of you, on camera, we'll have him."

"And if I have to go all the way to seal the deal, I will. I'll let him fuck me!" Jacob insisted.

Clearly, I could tell that if it had to come to that, it would not be the worst outcome for Jacob.

I searched for my own brother's approval. Maybe he could be the reasonable one here.

"I guess it is time for the craziest impersonation ever done in History." Jeremy concluded with a weak smile.

If this turn of events is not a proof of the existence of God, I do not know what is!

How else could you explain that we managed to keep our family strong after all of this? It was a damn right miracle for sure!

Too bad I am already going to Hell...

My phone rang around the same time. Mary was asking when we thought we would be home. We were supposed to leave early in the morning. I told her we would be late but that we would try to catch her before her ten hours shift at the hospital.

"We'll talk this through in the car, we need to get back." I announced to the guys. "Mayor Gordon expects to see me tonight and we cannot have your mother suspects anything. We're all on the same page on that regard, right?"

"Right!" Jeremy and Jacob replied immediately.

Aaron simply nodded his head yes. That was better than nothing.

After the talks, it was time for some action. We put on the bare minimum clothes, packed our bags quickly and hopped in the car. The whole thing took us fifteen minutes and we were already sweating heavily.

The heatwave was still going strong.

We had little time to put everything in motion. Gordon was expecting me at 8pm. Jeremy sped up on the highway, and we arrived in town earlier than expected.

I was a ball of nerves when we passed by the Mayor's mansion. We only had a few more hours to organize everything back at our place.

When we arrived, I noticed that a car that I did not know was parked in front of our house.

Fuck. I was definitely not in the mood for another surprise...

I was slightly shaking coming in with the twins and Jeremy, especially when I realized who was there. Eating a juicy orange in our kitchen, Priest Carpenter, wearing his Alb, was chatting with Mary.

12