For the Love of God Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, I thought that Aaron had contacted his mom during the ride. "Dad and Jacob are fucking" his text must have said. Cold sweats fell on my back. Mary had called our priest for an emergency meeting.

Maybe she will get us exorcised!? Good Lord, what was about to happen now?

"Oh, honey, I did not expect you this soon."

She came to kiss me on the lips. I was taken aback.

She did not know anything then...

"Yeah, we moved quickly once I got you on the phone earlier. Good morning, Father."

"Good morning, Matthew. Always a pleasure to see you and the boys." He smiled largely. "And this gentleman, I recall this is your brother?"

"You're right, Father." Jeremy shook his hands.

I bet Priest Carpenter had never seen a man wearing shorts that small! He did not make any comment though.

"You did not need to hurry, honey." Mary told me. "How are you, boys? How was the trip?"

Both Jacob and Aaron claimed that the getaway was "amazing". It was not a lie. The first forty-eight hours were pretty great. What happened afterwards, not so much...

"What is Priest Carpenter doing here?" I asked Mary once we were alone.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, Matt... I... Lately, I've been feeling like you and I were not that close... I thought I could use some of his advice..."

"You ask our Priest for marriage counselling?"

"Is not it part of his mission?"

"Sure... I guess I had not realized things were that bad between us." I held her hand.

"They aren't. Please, don't take this the wrong way. This is exactly what I feared, that you would worry." She kissed me, not just a little peck, she really went for it this time. "I missed you this week-end."

"I missed you too. Very much."

"We just have to think about what our lives will be like once the twins will be gone."

I kissed her forehead.

"I'm here, honey. I'm not going anywhere."

Hopefully, I was no lying but who knew? Certainly not me.

The priest left a few minutes later. I was kind of in a hurry to see him go as I needed the house for ourselves to work on our plan with the boys.

Mary and Jeremy followed soon after. My brother did wish me luck, he was already very late for some works meetings. The whole thing gave me an icky feeling but I did not have time to think everything through.

Quickly, things had to come together and the living-room turned into a makeover station.

We had to switch Aaron and Jacob's hairstyles; I was a poor hairdresser but I did my best.

Jacob would wear the football's vest that Aaron was practically never leaving, and just seeing Jacob in that seemed to be enough to make the confusion happen.

Aaron wanted to come too -- in case, anything would go wrong -, and would wear Jacob's clothes. They were a bit tight but that would do. The both of them wore jockstraps.

"We will need to seduce him, daddy." Jacob explained.

After an hour of work, I would probably have been able to tell the difference between the two but someone outside from our close circle could easily make the mistake.

We discussed how we would approach Gordon, how one of us would take the best opportunity to record him. It was a long shot anyway but at least; we would face it as a family.

Our plan did not involve us being subtle. All we needed was some footage from Mayor Gordon, without a mask, going after one of the boys.

I felt like a criminal walking to the car.

"Hey Matt, so how was your week-end?"

I jumped.

It was Christie Miller. I was so tense that she scared the hell out of me.

"Oh, hi, Christie. Very well. With the heatwave, it felt like a blessing to get to swim in the lake."

"I bet. Martin should be coming home soon, he spent the week-end in Boston with some old friends from College. They were dying under the heat."

I was praying she would not casually ask where we were going with the boys, and thankfully, she did not. I would have to think about an excuse to tell Mary if Christie would mention that we had left the house though.

The car was dead silent during our trip to the Mayor's mansion.

I had handled Coach Hamilton, Martin, Terrence and my boss but we were coming after a very big fish this time. So many things could go wrong.

I knocked anxiously at the door. The three of us had been there before.

"Oh, you came with both of the twins. Such a rich idea."

Theodore Gordon was only wearing a silk robe and gave us his most evil smile.

"Good evening, Theodore. We came, as planned."

"I do appreciate punctuality and I am glad you and I have found some common grounds. We do share some common interests after all. Happy to see you again, Jacky." He told Aaron.

He spontaneously went for the wrong twin. That was good... I guess?

Aaron only nodded yes. Jacob would have been as uncomfortable so this was an acceptable reaction. God, this was insane!

"Come on in, fellas!"

"Emma's not here?" I asked as we entered.

"She's spending the evening with one of her good friends. We have the house to ourselves tonight." He winked at me. "We're only between men."

He was definitely not kidding then. He really intended to take my step-son's ass.

And I had agreed to come.

Jacob who was portraying Aaron tonight had been instructed not to look too excited but I could see on the corner of my eyes that he kept on glancing towards Gordon's crotch. His dick was poking out from his robe from time to time.

The asshole was already hard!

In the living room, I immediately noticed the rabbit mask on the couch. It was like I was entering into a porn set that I had been watching for weeks. It felt surreal. Scary. Somewhat exciting too...

"So, Aaron, has your father told you why you're here?"

"He has..." Jacob said softly.

"And you're ok with our little deal?" Gordon could not keep his smirk out of his stupid face.

The true Aaron gulped beside me.

"I am." Jacob said. "As long as you keep your side of the deal."

"Of course, I am a man of my word. And your brother came to watch. How cute."

I got chills. Again, Aaron, portraying Jacob, simply nodded yes.

"Will you also stay and watch?" Gordon said to my attention.

"I will. I would not miss it for the world."

I wished I was lying but the sick part of me was sort of looking forwards to see whatever was going to happen next.

"Nice. I always say in my speeches that it is most important for families to share quality time together." Gordon chuckled.

The guy was a caricature.

He sat down in his big armchair, put his freaking rabbit mask on, (FUCK!) and was ready for his show. How many men had prostituted themselves for him while his wife was away? Or maybe, when his wife was there?

"Take a seat, Matthew, we'll let the boys do their thing."

I nervously sat on the couch next to him. When he commanded them to "Strip.", I almost fell on the floor. Aaron and Jacob looked at each other.

"I... I thought you only wanted payback from Aaron. An eye for an eye." I intervened.

"I'll only take Aaron's ass, do not worry. But with this heat, don't you think both of the guys should feel comfortable?"

There was no way to film this discreetly and Gordon was already wearing his stupid mask. I had brought my sons into the lion's den without any further preparation. What the hell were we thinking?

Again, the devious part of me was making most of the calls lately... It was like I wanted this to go wrong.

Did I?

Gordon pressed play on a remote next to him and a jazzy music started playing. It became almost comical.

But the Mayor was not there to laugh, he opened up his robe. His dick popped out like a crazy animated toy.

It was thick, hairy, veiny. Smaller than mine but potentially wider.

Jacob took the lead and removed the football's vest that he was wearing.

Aaron had to follow suit. Playing Jacob, he was supposed to be more at ease with those sorts of things.

Luckily, both of my sons were exhibitionists at heart and Aaron was no stranger to exposing his body for the crowd.

He did learn a thing or two from his sexy car wash sessions...

Soon enough, the twins were both shirtless and started to move their asses around.

Jacob was not a surprise but Aaron, what a little slut he could be as well! I guess that he really wanted to keep his girlfriend out of trouble, even if that meant whoring himself to his future father-in-law.

Oh Gosh, I hoped he would not marry into this crazy family... Not that our own family dynamic was very healthy either.

Seeing him removing Jacob's jeans, I thought about how Aaron had let me swallow his jizz that morning. Sure, he was shocked, but going back to this crazy moment, he did let himself finish inside of me before letting me go...

Interesting to note.

The identical twins kept on taking their clothes off and dancing until they were both wearing only jockstraps. Gordon was openly jacking off his meat at this point. I was hard a rock too, but I kept my dick inside my pants.

At some point, Jacob whispered something in Aaron's ear before going to give a lap dance on Gordon's naked body. I knew it was Jacob for sure. I knew his ass too well. At this stage, he must have been mostly driven by his pulsion.

He wanted that stiffed hairy cock against his ass crack.

"My brother has nothing to do with that, it was my ass that you wanted." Jacob told the Mayor in his most slutty tone.

I was hard when Aaron came to sit next to me to watch the rest of the show.

"We need to film this." He whispered; I could barely hear him. "This was the whole point."

"He has his mask on." I whispered back as Jacob, playing Aaron part, was rubbing his ass cheeks against the Mayor's shaft.

Gordon stood up and grabbed my step-son. He smacked his ass. Aaron gasped next to me. Almost imperceptibly, Jacob winked at us, notifying us that he was ok.

Of course, he was! My bitch was loving it!

"See, Aaron, if you had fucked my daughter in the ass instead of filling her pussy, we would not be in the situation." Gordon said kneeling down to inspect Jacob's hole.

I wondered if he would realize he got the wrong twin. Surely, he was going to.

I could tell Aaron was shaking beside me. He was clenching his fist.

"We need to get this thing moving along, once he'll be into it, we'll get him to remove his mask." I told Aaron as softly as I could.

"You authorize me to eat your son's ass, Matthew?" Gordon asked me.

"Of course."

"I don't have any lube but I'll get him wet. Fine with you?"

The Mayor could not see Jacob's face but Aaron and I could. He was smiling like a kid the morning of Christmas. The sick bastard was loving it and I bet he was loving being watched above everything else!

"A deal is a deal, Theodore. Do what you need to my son." I stated.

[MORE TO CUM]

Four more chapters before the conclusion of the story. Things are about to get wild! Hope you are still enjoying the ride, guys!

12