For the Love of God Ch. 22

Story Info
Sex, murder and christianity.
4.5k words
4.72
6.9k
12

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 22: Seven Sins.

Infidelity.

Homosexuality.

Sodomy.       

Lies.

Deceit.

Abortion.

And now murder.

In those past few months, I had turned my back on all my Christian values, and I had descended further into Sin than I would have never imagined possible.

To be fair, I did not kill that woman. I mean, not really.

Whether Theodore had pushed his wife down the stairs (and I would not past it by him), or she had fallen by accident, I had not committed any crime.

At most, I had slightly contributed to the events leading up to her death...

However, I was about to be heavily involved in the cover-up.

"We need to call an ambulance, Theodore!"

The naked conservative Mayor was wiping his bloody hands over his hairy chest. He looked like he was coming out straight from a horror movie.  

"An ambulance? To do what exactly? Perform resuscitation! She's dead, Matthew, so unless my wife turned out to be Jesus fucking Christ, I don't think there is anything more we can do for her."

Damn it, Gordon was right. And he was insane. And unpredictable.

I had to think carefully about my next moves. The twins were still there, fully naked as well, hiding behind the couch. I had ordered them not to move. There was still a gun in the room.

"Then, we should... I don't know... I guess, be calling the police?" I told the Mayor.

"Are you mad? Cannot you see how this looks? Four men with their dicks out and a woman with her head smashed on the floor!"

Jacob gasped behind us.

Him and Aaron were slowly walking towards us.

"I think I'm about to puke." Aaron spoke.

His face was indeed turning in a strange color, between yellow and green.

"Good Lord..." I whispered.

"Listen, gentlemen." Gordon said. "This was a terrible accident. Ok? She was downright hysterical. She fell down the stairs! Shit like that happens."

"Then you'll explain that to the police!" I snapped back.

"Great! Call them! I cannot wait for the investigators to go through the surveillance camera's footage. I bet the police Chief will be very pleased to see you whoring out your sons! I think he knows your wife, Mary, no?"

"Theodore..."

"What? No, please! I'm serious. Let's call them right now! We can look at the bright side. You're gonna get famous! Two twins fucking together on camera, right before the death of a politician on the rise! That'll make national breaking news! You want to be a star, Aaron?"

"Fuck you!"

I could tell Aaron was ready to punch the guy.

Since there was still a gun on the floor, I would rather have him not lose his temper.

"Ok, ok. No police. But what do you suggest we do?" I asked the Mayor.

He took a long deep breath and started pacing around. His dangling cock; The blood on his body; The broken vase; That scene was really something.

Of all the crazy things that had happened to me in the past months, this was certainly the cherry on the cake.

"Get dressed, boys." I instructed the twins.

I finally pulled my own flaccid dick back in my pants.

"Look, Theodore, I don't know what your plan is, but my brother is a lawyer..."

"We do not involve anyone else in this." He settled.

I sighed.

"Good Lord, there is no easy way out of this! What do you think will happen in a few hours when Emma will come back home or when the Washington office is going to ask about Candace's whereabouts?!"

"I'm thinking this through, ok?! I am a politician, I had to get myself out of sticky situations more than once. Stop freaking out, White."

Considering the situation, I thought I was being very calm.

"Well, I guess we have that in common, dealing with stressful stuff. But this is not a sticky situation. This is not a cheating scandal. Someone is dead!"

The Mayor suddenly threw himself on me and grabbed my neck. The fucker was strangling me!

"Don't you think I know that, White?! It's my wife we're talking about! The mother of my child. That's her freaking blood on my hands!"

Jacob and Aaron both grabbed Gordon and threw him on the other side of the room.

Shit, I had blood all over my shirt too now. But there was another pressing matter: the twins were about to beat that asshole up.

"Everybody, calm down!"

I knew from experience that even when you think you have reached rock bottom, things could always get worse.

I pulled each of the twins by the arm.

"Crazy psychopath!" Aaron was mumbling.

"What's your plan, Theodore?" I asked, holding the twins.

He got up, clenched his fists, but ultimately, he spoke in a much calmer tone.

"Candace was not supposed to come home tonight. Right? Maybe something happened in D.C. Maybe she wanted to surprise me. Either way, and as far as I am concerned, she never got here." He looked at the body on the floor. "I know ways to make this disappear."

This man was truly the Devil.

"God, please help us..." I whispered to myself.

"What about the car?" Jacob asked.

Jacob would never disappoint me with his pragmatic way of seeing things.

"I'll drive it up in the hills, midway between D.C. and here. We'll break a few windows, make it look like there was an attack. Eh, maybe the police will think an LGBTQ+ gang has broken into her car! She's been coming at them pretty hard lately."

That would not be such a lie, I thought. An "LGBTQ+ gang" was indeed responsible for her death after all.

"Theodore, that's insane. So many things could go wrong. I don't think it's that easy to cover up a... a murder..."

"First of all, it would be helpful if you refrained yourself from using such words. There was no murder tonight. Second of all, you would be surprised, the simple solution is often the best and I do have some friends in the police. Third of all, you have a better idea?"

"No... Of course... I don't... But..."

"Look, we'll leave the car two hours away from here. The body will... All I can guarantee is that it will disappear fully. And I'll take care of the surveillance cams if anyone were to check them one day. That's pretty simple, at this stage, if the four of us keep our mouth shut, we'll have a strange disappearance and a new cold case for the police department."

My head was spinning.

"I cannot involve the twins in that..." I mumbled.

"I won't murder the three of you, here. I could but, eh, I would not be able to spin this and there is enough mess already. Do you know how this carpet cost?"

I was dying inside.

Well, wrong choice of words, I guess.

"In theory, you could call the police or run your mouth around." Gordon continued. "Although I think it is pretty clear that if I go down, we all go down together. The other option is that we fucking solve this issue right now and we never have to speak of that night again."

"Dad... Dad, I think he's right... How would we explain we were here tonight?" Aaron intervened. "I cannot go to prison... Worse, I cannot let Emma see me fucking her dad on camera..."

"See, that's a reasonable boy." Gordon commented.

"Oh Gosh, Emma..."

"She hated her mother anyway. I mean, let's be real here, Candace has always been a real bitch."

Rest in peace!

"Ok. We'll keep our mouth shut. We'll leave now. There is a neighbour who saw us leaving the house and my brother knew we were here but those are things that I can manage... As long as, indeed, for the rest of the world, nothing had happened here tonight." I finally said.

"I can deal with the body myself, but for the car, I'm going to need your help. Someone will have to drive me back here."

I looked at the time.

"Mary had a 10 hours shift, she'll be back home at 3:30am, 4am top. We don't have much time."

"3 hours is more than enough. I'll drive Candace's damn car. You'll just have to follow me."

"What if we get caught?"

I felt stupid right after asking the question... Who was I? A kid smoking a joint in his room with his mates.

"By whom? It's the middle of the night in an old conservative town. Who will notice two basic cars passing by? In a few days, when people will start to wonder about Candace's disappearance, nobody will be able to remember anything..."

"Damn, how many bodies have you buried?"

"Listen White, if we get caught, then we're over! It's as simple as that. I'm trying to avoid a nationwide scandal and a prison sentence, -- if I may, you're not helping a lot -- but this is not a risk-free game. I cannot ensure success."

"Talk about a game..."

"Again, if you have a better solution, I'm all ears."

I could have discussed for hours, but we had very little time and the adrenaline was running high.

Thank God I did not have to take care of the body myself. All I had to do was to drive for a couple of hours and to bring the Mayor back to his place.

That was manageable. Right?

The twins got in the car with me and we followed Gordon in mostly countryside's roads. I wondered if he was not ratting us out to the police.

"Should we call the police ourselves?" I asked the twins. "He's right in front of us in that car, her wife's body is on the floor of his home. He might be trying to double-cross us."

"I don't know, dad, we'll do what you think is best." Jacob said.

He was sitting next to me while Aaron was in the back seat.

I held Jacob's thigh. That was very inappropriate but given the circumstances, really, who cared?

"There were cameras in his place. I saw one in the corner of the ceiling while I was... I was watching you with him." Aaron told his brother.

"I'm so sorry, guys... We should have never gone there tonight..." I said, semi-crying on the wheel. "You should not be here with me."

"It was my fault, dad... I screwed-up with Emma. I knew her family. Granted, I did not know HOW crazy they were, but I put us all in this mess..." Aaron spoke.

"I was the one who volunteered to go this morning. Truth is, I wanted to get fucked by Gordon. We're all in this together." Jacob summed- up.

Aw. The White family's spirit! How nice.

In the end, we did go through with the plan.

Gordon did not tell on us, and we did not tell on him. He was right on one thing, if one of us would go down, we would all go down together.

To this day, I have no idea what Theodore did to get rid of the body.

All I know is that neither he, nor I, got arrested. At least, not yet. Candace Gordon's disappearance remains a mystery for the rest of the world.

See, miracles are real!

The police figured that she left her D.C. office around 8pm and decided to come back home instead of going to her hotel.

Candace's car was found on the bank of a river 24 hours later. The passenger's seat window was shattered. Her purse and personal stuff were missing.

The river was searched inside and out but, of course, there was no body to be found.

Theodore did act the role of worried and deeply saddened husband to the perfection.

That man was a legit monster: he even used the story and media attention to improve his popularity and defend his conservative views on carrying guns and his theory on the country, becoming too violent, all because of the migrants.

The nerves of this guy!

I guess that, in a way, Gordon had been lying all his damn life. His brain was probably just wired this way at this point.

I have no idea how the twins managed to cope with the whole thing.

Jacob and Aaron just went on with their lives as if nothing had happened. Aaron going as far as, by the end of the summer, going back with Emma and officializing her relationship with her.

The jock literally went back to dinner in the psychopath's house! Mary and I were even invited for lunch later.

Most awkward couple of hours of my life. And you know I had done some cringy stuff before!

Ironically, Mary was maybe the most shaken-up of the family about his entire thing. Before going to bed, she would bring up the subject often.

"How some people can go after someone like Candace Gordon, this is simply terrifying!" She was saying.

"Who could do such a thing? Attacking a woman alone in her car!" I would concur.

"And the fact that we have no idea where she is... Oh Gosh... I don't know how the Mayor does it... Living with that much uncertainty, and the young Emma... Going to College with those worries filling up her mind... I hope Aaron is good to her."

"I'm sure he is a perfect caring gentleman. You have raised a fine man, honey."

In the end, the main reason why covering up the death of a potential future governor could not pollute my brain too much was that I had a lot of other things to keep busy with.

Surprisingly, the world did not actually stop spinning and the problems that I had before this "incident", were still very much existing.

First, my boss had apparently loved my performance as a dominant top. I would say he even loved it a bit too much.

In the midst of everything, I had sort of blacked out the fact that I had indeed fucked Johnson over his desk to keep my job - and my secrets safe -- a few days before.

And now, Mr. Johnson was relentless! He kept on requesting one-on-ones with me, he wanted to understand what he had to do so we could "play" again. He would even call me "Sir" when it was just the two of us!

"Should I threaten to fire you again, please, Sir? What should I do?"

I had to avoid him at every corner. He was so obvious about it.

Paradoxically, sometimes, he would totally switch gears and would tell me stuff like:

"Matthew, I swear, if anything regarding what happened would come out, I would turn your life into a living Hell!"

Freaking weirdo!

Second, Terrence's being a daddy did not fulfil him as much as we could have hoped. The delivery of the child had been a bit rough, and his wife Caroline was not ready to welcome his XXL dong back in her pussy.

I mean, who was surprised with a cock that humongous?

You know how the good Terry operates. He did not want to cheat on his loving wife, but to compensate, he was persistent on using a "good fag" instead... That was not really cheating, you see, since the cock-sucker would be a guy.

No strings attached.

And by a "good fag", he obviously meant Jacob. Terrence was bugging me to "use him again", so much, that I was afraid he would bring some more attention onto us. As if we did not have enough of that already!?

I told Martin to reason his best mate but there was nothing to do. Terry had gotten the best blowjob of his life with Jacob, and he only wanted more.

Third, and that was not the least of my problem, now that Aaron knew our secret, it changed a lot of things in the family's dynamics. I was constantly worried that Aaron would let something slip even though that did not seem to be his intention.

But the bigger issue was that Jacob was turning totally shameless and reckless (I mean, it was not like he was shy before, but it became even worse), especially when it was only the three of us in the house.

"What are you afraid of, daddy? Aaron knows already. He probably is thinking that we are fucking right now... We might as well just do it!"

I must say, he had a point and on this particular matter, I gave in quite quickly.

You have to understand. I was under a lot of stress and Aaron, despite his initial shock, did not seem to mind that much that I was banging his brother. So, what the hell? The bad deed had been done already, times and times again.

At first, we were discreet.

We were fucking in my bedroom and I was firmly shutting Jacob's up with my hands (or my big leaking dick) over his mouth so he would not moan too loudly.

But then, we started to take some more liberties.

We would go do it in the shower, Jacob would openly ask me to join me his bedroom after breakfast, and we were not so careful about not making any noise.

I would even say that Jacob was making it a goal to be as loud as possible.

"OH YES. DADDY. POUND ME WITH YOUR BIG MARRIED MAN'S COCK. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR JUICE SOILING MY INSIDES."

This went on for a couple of weeks until the day where Jacob gave me a blowjob in the middle of the living room. I did not intend to; We were just watching a movie but things happened quite naturally.

I was pushing his face up and down my cock when Aaron walked on us. I jizzed in Jacob's throat instantly. Being caught was so freaking hot!

Aaron stood there until I was done with my ejaculation and simply moved on with his day.

I took his reaction as a green light to keep on with what Jacob and I were doing. You bet that we were even less cautious after that.

At this point, I thought that I had reached the limits of how taboo things could get but Life proved me wrong, once again.

Apparently, Aaron was very horny too. At the time, he did no longer have Emma to release his tension -- they only got together later in the summer - and he had gotten bored with porn.

One warm day of July, where Jacob was licking my ass on my bed, - for God's sake, the dude was really a pro, doing a proper job at eating his daddy's hairy musky hole, I was in a daze, - Aaron came into the room.

He knew exactly what we were doing, why would he come up there?

"Guys, if you're fucking all the time, I should get a thing out of this too! That's not fair." He complained.

Lost in my own pleasure, my legs up in the air, I was very confused.

"What... What is it about, Aaron... Can't you see that... Your brother... Mmmm... and I... are busy?"

I wished Jacob had stopped rimming me so I could focus on the conversation.

Correction. That is simply not true. I would have never wished for Jacob to stop what he was doing.

"I'm all alone. I don't want to get with any girl after Emma. I'm bored as fuck. And you're just here, fucking all day while I'm sweating up in my room. As soon as mom is gone for work, you go at it."

"I... I'm sorry... Fuck yeah, Jake... I... I have not realized Aaron you were feeling... Oh damn, your tongue, Jake... Fuck... Sorry... Aaron... Do you want us to stop?"

"Ffllease, Aaron, flon't be a fluzz kill!" Jacob complained, his head still buried in my ass crack.

His brother's voice was a bit muffled, but Aaron got the message.

"I'm just saying... One blowjob from time to time would not hurt to help me relax... Especially after everything which had happened... Dad?"

Wait... Was he really suggesting what I thought he was suggesting or was I too horny to think straight?

"Aaron, I'm not sure I understand what you're..."

"Fuck... You're really gonna make me say it? Can you freaking suck my dick, daddy?"

Jacob got his head out of my ass.

"That's not fair! I've been requesting a blowjob from dad for weeks and at the cabin, he only did it because he thought your were me!"

"Dude, you know my dick is bigger than yours! I'm the one who should get sucked."

"By half an inch!"

"Oh, stop bickering you two. Jacob, shut up and swallow my balls. Your mouth will be at better use this way!" Jacob gave me a huge smile and obliged immediately. "As for you, Aaron, ok, I'll come to suck you in your room when I'll be done with Jacob."

"Thanks daddy!" Aaron said, running to his room.

I was in so deep anyway. What did I have to lose?

The hunk needed a blowjob to feel better, why not provide it? Besides, it was smart for me to keep Aaron happy. He knew all of my secrets now and he had been a good boy so far keeping them.

I did not think it through though.

Like an idiot, I gave a facial to Jacob before heading to his twin's room. Meaning that once I was confronted to Aaron's lying on his bed, his hard dick in his hand, I was not as horny as I was the very first time that I had blown his dick back at the cabin.

12