For the Love of God Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still went for it, but I was not that happy with my performance. I bobbed up and down on his juicy cock sort of mechanically and I was not hard while doing so.

Aaron still loved it from what I could tell and at least, I made sure to swallow all of his loads.

I think his sperm was thicker than mine. Young hung jock's semen.

When I think about it, it is crazy how I did not mind the taste or could even get accustomed to it.

For the second time, - which happened the next day -, I was much smarter with the process.

I started with fucking Jacob's ass in his room, I was ravaging his hole against the floor -- doggy style -- (very Mayor Gordon of me) before I went to Aaron's room to take care of his demanding dick.

That time, I was horny as fuck and I threw myself on his junks like a good bitch. It made all the difference.

Aaron was moaning like crazy, and I was also very vocal.

"You like having your daddy going down your big dripping cock, eh?"

"Fuck yeah... Fuck... That's... Amazing"

I pushed myself to swallow the entire thing. I was choking. But I had learnt a lot with Jacob, the more I would gargle, gag and suffocate myself on his throbbing piece of meat, the more Aaron would enjoy it.

And damn if he did!

He started thrusted his hips and pushed his dick forward. At some point, he was downright fucking his stepdad's face. What a boy!

When he nutted, I almost choked myself with the amount of thick spunk filling my eager mouth. I also almost jizzed myself at the same time.

I was so into it that I had not even realized that I was furiously stroking my own cock while blowing my stepson.

I stopped myself so I could reserve my juice for Jacob. I could not let him down.

He did not need to worry though, I properly bred Jacob right after. His gaping hole was leaking with my cum, and when I French-kissed him (we would do that sometimes after sex), he was able to taste the strong flavor of his brother's semen that I had just swallowed.

Fucking amazing evening. Right?

The problem was, once we started to have this kind of fun, it was impossible to stop.

In the span of a few days, our house turned into a freaking sex mansion. Mary would leave for work, and I would ever fuck Jacob and/or service Aaron.

At this point in my life, I had two step-sons' devious cravings to take care of. Sometimes, I would even miss work to attend to their needs.

It was not like Mr. Johnson could or would fire me now that he had understood how good I was at banging his hole.

The process remained the same for a while. I would start things up with Jacob in his room, continue with Aaron, and as soon as he would have sprayed my throat or my face with his jizz, I would finish myself on Jacob.

Very quickly though, going back and forth between the rooms became too annoying.

Maybe five weeks after the death of Candace Gordon, I was fucking Jacob's ass while sucking Aaron's dick at the same time, and this was happening on a daily basis -- sometimes multiples times a day.

The twins seemed even more excited when we were doing it the three of us together!

They would never touch each other directly but I could swap cum between the two of them.

Often, Jacob would look in awe at his brother skull-fucking me. Similarly, Aaron would stroke himself to get him going watching me bang the not so tight hole of his twin in various positions.

I wondered how Mary could remain so oblivious but the boys and I were having the summer of our lives. Maybe it was in my head, but I felt like every room of the house had been corrupted with males' scent, and particularly, a deep odour of cum which was always there.

Every corner, every piece of furniture or of decoration, reminded me of what filthy shit I had done with either, or both, of my step-sons.

I think part of our "sex-craze" could be explained due to our full knowledge and understanding that this would only last for a short -- and blessed - moment in time.

They would soon go live their College lives, Jacob would certainly come out and Aaron had already decided to try and get Emma's back. The two of them were texting again.

I knew it would all end too soon, so I was making the best of it.

But of course, being so reckless and horny 24/7, and with the entire family except for Mary being involved, it was only a matter of time before we would get caught.

I guess it is about time that I tell you all about that day that my wife caught me fucking with his two sons.

[MORE TO CUM]

Two more chapters to end this story with a bang! See you soon!

12