For the Love of God Ch. 23

Story Info
Should a Christian man take his step-son's dick in the ass?
4.9k words
4.83
12k
18

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 23: Hole Glory to God

An entire summer of fucking my step-son Jacob, and eagerly sucking his twin brother Aaron, could only result in a cataclysm.

In the back of my mind, I knew that getting caught was definitely a possibility, - if not, a certainty -, especially given how reckless we were getting.

Still, I did not want to think about that.

See, if I was considering the situation objectively, it would have meant that I needed to put a stop to this madness, but how could I? Jacob’s ass was simply too good and Aaron’s cum was too precious.

Besides, I had to enjoy this sex craze as long as I could, they were both about to start a new life, far away from home.

Fuck, I deserved this! After everything those two had put me through in the last six months.

I will admit though. I was doing the most... It was like a part of me WANTED to get caught.

At home, I had the twins to take care of, but even at work, I had turned my life into a twisted porn movie.

During a lunch with the team outside, in the middle of the hottest summer of my life, Terry pulled me aside, once again, to tell me how desperate he was to empty his balls in a good throat.

The guy was relentless!

Just like my boss, who could not stop himself from trying to get another taste of my own big juicy cock, Terry was talking about Jacob every time he had the chance… I simply could not get them off my shoulders.

Looking at the bodybuilder rubbing his crotch under the hot sun, it finally hit me, like a shit ton of bricks!

My boss needed a dominant fucker to rock his world, and Terrence needed a cum-craving slut to swallow his juice. How could I have not thought about this before!?

Later in the afternoon, I went to fetch my drill, went to the restrooms on the third floor which were “out of order” since the day I had started working there, and drilled a hole between two cubicles.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at how perverted I had become.

I had just manufactured a freaking glory hole, at my work place. And damn it, I was so excited to execute my plan!

In the early stages, my idea was for the participants to remain anonymous. Is not it what a glory hole is all about, after all? I knew my stuff by this point… Long gone were the days when I did not know what a bukkake was.

I asked Mr. Johnson to join me in the toilets. You bet that the redneck was as excited as fuck. His hole must have been twitching underneath his jeans!

“Nope.” I said firmly as he was already trying to unbuckle my belt.

“But Sir? I thought…”

It was one of these days where he was super horny, calling me “Sir” and treating me like his King.

Some other times, he would be very uncomfortable around me and terrified that I would rat him out as a gay man. The tough life of being a closeted fag, I guess…

“Shhhh.” I said, putting my fingers on his dirty lips.

I opened the door of one of the cubicles. He did not get it at first. But when he did, it was like I had just shared the best news of his entire life.

My boss did not say another word but knelt down and crawled until he was in the toilets, facing the hole. I was proud of the job I had done, the place where I had drilled the hole seemed to be perfect to allow for optimal cock-sucking.

Initially, I thought that I was going to call Terrence right away but, in the end, I could not resist to test the system myself. It is only right to make sure everything works smoothly when you have finished to build something.

I went into the other cubicle, slid down my pants and realized that I was already hard as a rock.

There was just something insanely hot in doing this in the middle of a work-day, this way, with my boss’ tongue already sticking out from the other side of the hole.

I had to make sure that the hole would be large enough to fit the gigantic proportions of Terrence’s anatomy, as for myself, I could quite easily go through.

I slapped Johnson’s tongue and lips with my dripping cock.

He was already moaning. I bet he was jerking off.

Fucking slut!

I pushed my dick in his mouth. I was not gentle. I shoved it hard, quickly tapping against his throat. He was gagging, gargling and creating foam all over my nine-inches powerful cock, making it all wet and juicy.

There would certainly be a mess on the floor.

Turner Johnson was a prick and did not worth much as a boss, but I could give him that, he was a damn skilled cock-sucker. Probably, I could thank Coach Hamilton for teaching him.

The devious swimming Coach had done a proper job both training my boss and my step-son... and thinking of which, certainly my brother too!

You know how it makes all the difference when you can feel how bad the other one wants it, how the guy slurping on your cock is actually loving it, craving your juice? Well, I could definitely feel that with Turner.

It was my first time using a glory hole and I had highly underestimated how nice it would feel to have an anonymous face to skull-fuck hard.

“Mmm… Mmm… Matt… I mean… Sir… Mmmm…”

“Shut up, bitch. More sucking and less moaning.” I scolded him.

“Yeeeff, Sir.”

All Glory to God but first and foremost, All Glory to the Hole in that wall! I was having the time of my life.

Surely, Johnson was not anywhere close to Jacob when it comes to servicing me, but it was certainly good enough to make me nut, which I was about to do, right in his throat.

“Ready to swallow my alpha male spunk?” I asked him, my hands against the wall.

I was deep inside of him.

“Yefff, Sir. I think I’m gonna jizz too…” He mumbled.

“You will certainly not.”

“fffpleafse…”

“Turner, maybe I was not clear enough about what we’re doing here. This glory hole is not for our personal use only. I intend to make you serve as many guys as I can to empty their balls in the dirty ass mouth of yours.”

Johnson let go of my cock for a few seconds. I knew it was costing him a lot to stop slurping on his favorite piece of meat.

“Matthew… I… Who?! I… Nobody can know…”

The scared closeted man was back again. Damn, he was a piece of work. Could he not just own that he was a bottom slut?

“Good Lord, you’re dumb. This is anonymous, who could know this is you behind this wall? That’s the whole point.”

“But who would come, here, in this building, to… to… to fuck me?”

“We are in a factory filled with horned-up guys! Most of the dudes working here go to the toilets for a quick wank at least twice a day. I don’t think it will be difficult to find some volunteers interested in a nice cum dumpster.”

My boss could not refrain from moaning. He so wanted that.

I considered that we were done with his objections and I moved on.

“Now, go back to my cock, I want to finish myself off before calling the big guys.”

“The big guys?”

He asked the question but did not wait for an answer, his tongue was already back on my veiny dick and soon, his nose was buried in my pubic hair. I had not showered in a couple of days.

Jacob loved that sometimes, apparently, Mr. Johnson was also into the purest forms of the male’s odor.

Good dog.

His enthusiasm and the thought that, very soon, a line of sweaty horny men would form to unload their jizz on that prick got the best of me, I nutted in his mouth.

“Take that, cunt. Real man’s semen. Swallow it. Enjoy it. Savor it. Until the last droplet.”

Of course, he did and he duly thanked me for it.

Ten minutes later, Terrence and Martin were in the restroom, unaware of what was going on. I was so turned on by the whole idea that I could have gotten stiffed again.

“What the hell, dude?” An annoyed Terry asked me.

He was even sweatier after walking the stairs up to the third floor.

“Yeah, what are we doing here, Matt?” Martin asked, more casually.

He was wearing a white tank top which had turned translucent during the day. Because of the sweat and the current heatwave, his black thick hair were glued to his shoulders and his armpits stank like crazy.

Next to him, Terry had shaven his entire body (including his pubic hair) for a bodybuilding competition to come.

How did I know that? The asshole had sent pictures to Jacob to entice him! When I told you he was relentless…

I grinned at them.

“Gentlemen, behind this door, is kneeling a horny cock-sucker who cannot wait to blow both of your dicks and swallow your juice. Two conditions to take part in this: first, you don’t open that door or ask who’s behind it, second, you stay in your cubicle until you jizz in this stranger’s mouth.”

“FUCK.” The two friends said at the same time.

Immediately, and instinctively, Terry got his large hand underneath his pants.

“Who’s there?” He asked looking at the door.

“Dude, that’s rule number one…”

“Oh yeah, yeah… Sorry… I was a bit distracted once you mentioned cumming in someone’s mouth.”

“Please, go ahead.” I said, opening the door to the free cubicle.

“Damn! Who knew my Christian neighbor had turned so freaky?” Martin said with a laugh.

Not so sure I could still call myself a Christian man but I did not make any comment.

Frankly, it was hard to pin point why I was so turned-on to organize this whole thing.

I think part of my excitement was due to the fact that for so many months, the events had been piling up on me (Jacob blowing his coach and, as it turned out, many other men including my neighbor or the Mayor; my brother being gay; Aaron getting a girl pregnant; my boss catching me jerking off…) and there, for once, I was making the calls, I was the one in charge!

I anticipated that Terrence’s cock would be a challenge for Turner.

It definitely was.

However, my boss did the work properly. I genuinely believe that he was better at servicing a big black cock than he was at running his company.

They did not exchange a single word but the fapping, moaning and gagging noises were saying enough.

Terrence exploded inside of him in less than five minutes. Did he realize he had just creamed his boss? I could not say for sure.

Long gone was the time where the two were fighting about a pity work accident! See how they were getting along now! All thanks to me! Another miracle.

Martin went right after his friend and followed the same process. A quick, dirty, but effective sloppy deepthroat. His favorite kind. The gagging sounds were echoing in the entire restroom where I stayed until he was done releasing his spunk.

By that time, I was fully hard again.

At the end, as if it was the most normal thing in the world, both of my co-workers just thanked me.

“Thanks for that bitch, dude. He was very good. And available where we work, that’s fucking perfect.” Terrence fist-bumped me.

“Pleasure is all mine.” I replied with a wink. “I think I can get that cock-sucker ready anytime. We will just have to organize this properly. I even thought I could talk about it to the other dudes. As long as it all remains discreet.”

“Sure, sure. It’ll give me a reason to come to work. I’m certainly not waking up every morning, happy to see the boss…”

Once they had left, I found Mr. Johnson in a state of utter depravation behind the door.

He had not been able to stop himself from cumming, apparently multiple times, but he had not removed his t-shirt which had become a semi-wet / semi-dry piece of fabric filled with a sticky mess of white stains.

His face did not look much better, cum dripping from everywhere. Terrence, Martin and I were both heavy weights when it came to the amount of jizz we would release and my poor boss had been drenched while draining our balls.

Given his current state, I thought it would not hurt if I blew a few more loads before we went back to work.

This time, I banged his asshole though. He had been a good bitch, he deserved a well-done prostate pounding.

A few more colleagues, among those I trusted the most, tried the “glory hole on the third floor” the following day. I chose only married or committed straight guys so that none of them would have any interest in this recreational activity leaking outside our circle.

I had learned my lessons.

I told them that the only thing to be concerned about was making sure that Mr. Johnson would never find out. Everybody agreed.

Ahah… The sweet irony!

From this point on, there was no longer a single area in my life where sex was not a huge part of. Work, home, family: it was all about dicks!

Paradoxically, my most boring and dull moments where when I was sharing the bed with my wife. We barely ever had sex anymore and we also talked less and less.

There was no tension, Mary was even sweet to me, but there was nothing more.

I would wake up, if Mary was there, I would go straight for work where I would most likely blow my first loads of the day on my boss’ face, if Mary was already gone, I would start the day by fucking Jacob and/or servicing Aaron’s dick, often both at the same time.

Then, at work, I would ask Turner to take position in his now-notorious cubicle and select the guys authorized to deposit their loads in his mouth that day. Now, most of the guys had fucked his hairy hole at least once, Turner pushing his ass against the wall to leave his ass crack in the open.

Of course, all of the workers were claiming to be straight as an arrow.

The Good Lord will be the judge of that!

I believe that, rather quickly, Martin understood who was hiding on the other side of the wall but he smartly kept his mouth shut.

I had no idea how the cum-maniac / closeted redneck Turner Johnson would react if he were to be outed, and as for Martin, as long as he was getting to spray his milk on the daily, he did not ask much questions.

My neighbor was using the cubicle so much; I wondered what was left for his pregnant wife Christie. I was not too worried though; Martin knew exactly what he was doing when it came to sex.

The only thing which was for sure was that Turner never had enough cocks in his mouth… or in his ass!

He gave me a huge financial bonus to congratulate me for my “excellent work”. Mary was very glad that my extra-hours at the factory were paying off.

I would take part in the fun too, when I felt like it.

To be honest, I was mostly saving my cum for my step-son. I only had a couple weeks left before they would be off for College and surely, both Jacob and Aaron would soon find some College girls or guys to spend their time with.

When I wanted some inspiration to spice up my time with the twins, I would visit Coach Hamilton’s secret blog. If you were wondering, the Mayor in his iconic rabbit mask was still heavily featured in his content.

He did not seem too affected by the recent and sudden disappearance of his wife…

I would share my favorite videos with my brother Jeremy and he would do the same.

See… When I said that I was no longer careful, I was not kidding!

Sure, I was not downright fucking Jacob in front of his mother (well, to be honest, sometimes we were in the shower together while she was still in the house), but otherwise, all caution was lost.

At this stage of my life, maybe it was the death of Candace and the absence of consequences which had followed, but I was losing my shit, I thought that I was invincible!

I think one of the most striking changes in my state of mind was the absence of guilt that I was feeling while I was doing the filthiest things with my step-sons.

For instance, I could ask them to lie down, right next to each other, lift off their legs in the air, I would finger Jacob while sucking Aaron, or slurping on Aaron’s ass while stroking Jacob’s dick. I would talk dirty, slap them, spit on them, Aaron would do the same to me… And I was totally fine with that.

No shame, no guilt. Only pleasure.

By the end of the summer, it had all become a routine.

It was a miracle that we could still go to the Church and keep the appearances of the perfectly normal family. Priest Carpenter was praising Mary for what she was doing for the community and her family, while working as a nurse.

Mary was beaming with pride. It was all that mattered for her. The White’s reputation.

At work, persisting rumors were saying that Mr. Johnson was the “mysterious whore” in the restroom on the third floor.

I denied and denied again, but what was the point? Only our boss was dumb enough not to see that he was no longer fooling anyone!

To try to divert the attention from Turner, but also, just for the fun of it, I could not resist to bring Jacob there once.

Johnson was so submitted to me at this point that I did not mind telling him that my step-son would take his place one morning. What could he do against me?

My “boss” (so weird to call it like that) was shocked… but very quickly turned-on by the idea.

Unsurprisingly, Jacob was over the moon. A bunch of married men, most of them hung like horses, offering him their cocks with my full blessing, it was a dream come true for my boy.

He spent hours and hours blowing the dicks of tens of factory workers, swallowing each of their loads dutifully.

Of course, Terrence and Martin knew who he was, they recognized his luscious mouth right away. I had not told them beforehand though. I wanted to have the chance to see their surprised (and delighted!) faces when they would realize.

I was not disappointed… and neither were they!

Jacob was an even better slut than when they met him. I had done my due diligence to make sure of that.

I must say, Martin was quite shocked when I pushed him aside, and shoved my own throbbing dick through the hole, right into my step-son’ mouth seconds before cumming.

I guess he had still not realized how much of a sick pervert I had become and how much closer Jacob and I had gotten.

Reversely, I asked Aaron if he was interested in dropping his loads into a “cock-sucker” who was servicing the guys at work.

He was now seriously engaging again with Emma, - he had gone to dinner with Mr. Gordon and his daughter twice, and Mary was very much approving of them dating, - so I was not sure that he would be interested.

Surely, and after all this time, I was still naïve. Aaron said yes right away. He had one condition though:

“Only if I can fuck his ass!”

I was taken aback by the request but was it really that surprising? He had already sodomized his future father-in-law after all. I guess he wanted to try that again with somebody else.

“You’re sure want to take care of a hairy manly ass?”

“Yeap. Sure.”

I had not even thought about the fact that Johnson’ kid, Kevin, was one of Aaron’s best friends.

When he banged his best mate’s father through the glory hole, this was fucked up on so many levels. The fact that I was stroking my cock at the same time was not helping to make it less taboo.

Admittedly, this was what I was looking for now. I wanted to always go further.

And I went further.

My step-son banging my boss in a cubicle at work, creaming in his ass, breeding him, and then, my other step-son, licking the sperm dripping from that same ass, effectively tasting his twin’s semen.

I was crossing every limit and I was loving it.

Until one day, maybe a week before Aaron and Jacob were set to go off for College, I reached what might be the last barrier that I was not sure I was ready to cross.

I was mindlessly watching TV in the living room when Jacob crawled down at my feet. He would do that sometimes. He would kiss my legs, lick my feet, and then reach further to grab my crotch.

12