All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 23'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc12 months ago

"Jacob sealed his mouth around my own cock while his brother started fucking me.”

"“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!” She screamed out of her lungs.”

LOL, perfect scene! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot. Mary wants a divorce and Emma finds out and departs and it just leaves Step dad and sons to fuck each other senseless for years to come (cum). Of course Emmas father is exposed as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yassss!!! This is what I'm talking about! This story never disappoint me!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lmaooooooo i knew it was coming

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mary beaming with pride from getting a shout out from her priest for all the good she does for her community (cummunity?)... Will we ever learn how much of a slut she has been, presumably for the women of the town, and presumably under the guidance of her priest?

Now, to this chapter. I really liked seeing a kind of resolution to the work situation. Personally would have liked more of a dom fuck session with matt and turner, but eh, it's your story, not mine.

I liked seeing that aaron developed a taste for fucking hairy man asses, what with his daddy in law, best friends dad, and step daddy.

Looking forward to your resolution of the story next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing. I've beaten pigs to several chapters...

G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES