For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

"We need to get a marriage license, please," I said to the clerk once we reached the right place, this time around I sounded at least a bit more confident, as if Juliana's hand in mine was somehow instilling a great sense of calmness in me. It was like she was saying 'we're in this together; we are a team.' As if on cue, she squeezed my hand in hers, looking up and smiling at me as I looked back at her while the woman behind the counter turned to get some paperwork. Damn, she was such an amazing woman.

"Driver's license and birth certificate for each of you," the woman commanded of us in typical government monotone, holding her hand out while not even looking up at us. I pulled my documents out of my back pocket and Juliana, upon seeing what I was doing set her purse on the counter and dug through it for her license with one hand, the other never letting go of me for even a second. "You are aware there's a 72-hour waiting period, right?" I swear the woman's voice never wavered from that single stale tone even once.

"Yes, we know," I assured her, then added, "We'd like to go ahead and make an appointment for a ceremony with the Justice of the Peace on Thursday, please." The woman skimmed through my papers like she hadn't even paid attention to what I said and set them aside, examining Juliana's as well.

"This document is in Spanish, sir," she groaned. Even if it was annoyed, it was the first time she actually sounded almost human, breaking from her memorized script and monotone voice and I wondered if this was the first time she had done so all day. "All documents in a language other than English should be accompanied by an English translation," she passed all the documents back across the counter, clearly through with helping us and sounding like she'd be glad when we left her alone. "You'll have to return when that is completed."

At first I froze, completely unsure of what I should do. Juliana was on such a tight timeline that we just couldn't leave empty-handed. If we didn't get this license today... I shook my head, looking at her and she gazed back, her eyebrows raising like she was concerned and didn't understand what was happening. What could I possibly tell her? How could I make her understand what this woman was telling me without blowing our cover entirely. How could I tell Milena? I shook my head, Juliana's eyes growing deep with concern and a touch of fear. No... that wasn't going to happen. I wouldn't let it! I was going to marry this gorgeous woman on Thursday and that was final.

"Ma'am, with all due respect," I turned back to her speaking sternly and yet somehow held my complete calm, fearing that if I lost it the world would come crashing down. Juliana's hand squeezed mine tightly as if knowing that whatever was happening had something to do with her. "I know for a fact that you don't actually keep copies of the birth certificates that are used in requesting marriage licenses," my free hand made a fist on the counter, thumping down gently. The woman leaned back, now actually looking at my face for the first time. She looked a little intimidated and I smiled at that, pressing on, "It even says so right there on the website so that means, all you really need is proof of the name matching her ID, and that the date of birth and the location of birth match so you can properly fill out your paperwork."

I leaned forward, letting go of Juliana's hand while shaking my head slowly. Opening the birth certificate, I held it where both the government employee and I could see it. Sure enough it was in pure Spanish and I didn't understand a lot of it, but I didn't let on to that fact. Looking at it closely, it wasn't really that hard to figure out either. "See..." I pointed to a line toward the top, "her full name is Juliana Isabela Prados Ibarra," in the back of my mind I was thinking how pretty her name sounded on my lips, but unfortunately I didn't have time at the moment to dwell on it. "Here... I'm pretty sure that it says she was born in Cali, Colombia," then I skimmed down a little more and found a date written out in numbers, "on January seventeenth, nineteen... "

I paused and the woman used it to snatch the paper from me and spun around in her chair. She called to a Ms. Lopez and left to confer with her for a moment. "You're only twenty-five years old?" I asked Juliana quietly, noticing our six-year age difference and wondering just how old Milena was, too. Juliana shook her head at me, shrugging; I guess they hadn't talked about ages in her English class yet.

An older and, thankfully, Hispanic woman, who I assumed to be Ms. Lopez, arrived and looked over the birth certificate, reading a few things out loud in English translation and finally nodded her head in agreement. The monotone woman finally turned back toward us, took back the rest of the documents once more and began copying data onto a triplicate form as if nothing at all had happened. Once she was done, she returned our original documents to us.

"That'll be $97.50... and I need both your signatures here," she pointed to an 'x' on the page she laid out before us and then another, "and here." While she was swiping my credit card we both signed as indicated. "Would you like the ceremony on Thursday morning at 10am or in the afternoon at 2pm?" I chose the afternoon, thanked the woman for her help, ignoring her earlier refusal to do so, and we walked away with our papers in hand. Juliana was beaming at me as we walked, so happy she seemed like she'd be skipping for joy if her heels actually allowed her.

"I go home," Juliana stated while standing between the two vehicles, her hands resting gently on my arms. Her head was tilted back once more and she looked like she was hoping I'd kiss her again. Fighting between the urge of giving in and not, I suddenly remembered what David had said.

"Actually, no," I answered and scratched the back of my head. How exactly was I going to explain this one to her? "I uhm... need you," I took her hands in mine, "...to come with me," I brought her hands up to my chest, "...come to my work for a little while." The look on her face was classically adorable. She seemed to like what I was doing, but she probably didn't have a clue what I was saying.

"You... me," my mind searched frantically for what I might say to clarify it simpler. "...my office... uhm, me tra-ba-ho." It was like a light-bulb going off, her face brightening up immediately as she nodded enthusiastically. She held up her finger as she had before and turned around to open her door. As she bent over to rummage around in her car for something again, this time I purposefully looked away for the first few seconds, but the pure temptation still got the better of me in the end. I couldn't stop from looking back down at her ass while she was bent over but the sexy view didn't last as she stood up again, locked her doors, and then walked around to the passenger side of my SUV. "Guess I can just drop you off here after work," I said to myself and shrugged as we both got in.

*****

Her heart had been racing all morning since Juliana had first awoken, but now it was soaring through the heavens, pounding so hard she could feel each beat in her chest. She was getting married! Though they had spoken of it for several days now, the reality of it was finally sinking in as she looked at the papers lying in her lap. Out of the three forms, she only recognized her signature and Gene's along with an individual word here or there but she still knew what it all meant. Por Dios, she was actually getting married... and to the most amazing guy ever!

Gazing over at Gene driving beside her, she couldn't hold back the smile that covered her face or the tears from swelling in her eyes. Her heart was so full at that moment; full of admiration, of gratitude, of appreciation, of... dare she even think that word? Surely it was just the elated emotions of the moment, but never in her life had she felt this way toward any person, any guy before. Could this be that amazing feeling Milena had preached to her about all those times?

Gene had really done it... he'd actually carried through with his promise, even fought for it when that horrid lady had tried to stop him with whatever had happened, she still wasn't sure, but it didn't matter. Juliana clutched the papers against her chest, holding them dearly as if they were the keys to the mythical city of gold, closing her eyes as the tears overflowed and slid down her cheeks. She hadn't understood what the courthouse clerk had said, but when the documents were passed back without the license, she was certain that was the end of all hope for her to stay in America right there. Any other guy would have just copped out and shrugged it off saying he tried, but now you're on your own. Then again, any other guy would probably have never even gone this far to begin with.

But Gene wasn't like any other guy she'd ever known in her life; he had defended her and stood up for her to make this dream happen no matter what, never once losing his head or backing down. He had been bold and determined, even a little forceful and intimidating with the clerk, yet somehow still managed to keep his voice kind and calm the entire time. He had been absolutely wonderful! It was almost as if marrying her were as important to him as... no, she sighed heavily, wiping the flowing tears with the back of her fingers as she came back to reality. No matter what her heart might wish at that moment, she knew Gene did all this because he was in love her sister, not with her.

Juliana gazed over at him again as he drove, shaking her head slowly in disbelief that such a perfect man could even exist, much less be so dedicated to helping her, even putting himself in harm's way if they were to fail. His heart had to be made of pure gold; he was her hero, her knight in shining armor like she had dreamed of as a little girl come to sweep her away to a far-off magical castle. Dammit, why couldn't they have met first? If only he had just fallen in love with her, everything would have been wonderful! He was just so damn... perfect! There really was no better word. Maybe if she had joined her sister in the cleaning business instead. She'd been too cowardly of talking to English-speaking homeowners so had, instead, sought the safety of the Hispanic hairdressers. If she had, then maybe she'd have been the one he loved. Of course, he was clearly attracted to her; the way he looked at her while they were moving and the tent in his pants he couldn't hide told her that much. Hell, she'd even be willing to share him with her sister if he ever did love her. His heart was so big, surely he would be capable of truly loving them both.

Her lips hurt from smiling so wide as the tears continued to leak from her eyes. "Tank you, Gene," she took his right hand in hers since he was steering with his left and tried desperately to remember her English classes that she'd been so lazy with. "You..." her hand made circles in the air as she bit her bottom lip, trying to remember the words she'd once been taught. The most wonderful, amazing, sexy, adorable, generous, sweet-hearted man she'd ever met... if only she knew how to say any of those things, she'd tell him in a heartbeat, but all she could do was sniffle and use her extremely limited vocabulary. "You very gud... beautiful man." Perhaps her eyes could say the rest as she gazed longingly at him.

He stopped at a red light and turned toward her, his eyes meeting hers, the back of his hand caressing her cheek as he smiled warmly, endearingly, while catching a falling tear on his finger. "You're welcome," she understood that much, but though he continued speaking with that deep, sultry voice of his, she didn't get another word more out of it. At the end, though, he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently, melting her heart into a total puddle. She wanted so badly to kiss him passionately as they had in the parking lot, to feel his arms around her as he did with Milena, to show him her loving adoration that she was feeling at that moment, but the light turned green and he just continued driving.

"...my office," he pulled into a large parking lot before a huge multi-story building and got out. Hurriedly, Juliana touched up her make-up in the mirror, fixing the small lines where her tears had smudged her mascara. Her husband-to-be opened the door for her and waited patiently; on top of it all, he was a perfect gentleman, too. Dammit! He just had to stop being so damn perfect... or well... she wouldn't be held responsible for her actions!

A moment later she finished, took his extended hand, and got out looking up in awe at the tall, majestic building that must have been one of the highlights of the city's skyline and then back at him. He smiled proudly, holding out his arm for her to take his elbow. She opted instead to hold his hand, once more intimately interlocking their fingers together and cuddling against his arm as they walked inside. They were in public after all and though it might be a bit selfish of her to think so, outside the house he was completely her man and she had the right to show the world truly how in love with him she really was, even though she knew he only thought of it as an act.

*****

Milena looked herself over in the dresser's mirror as she adjusted her little black dress to show just the right amount of cleavage. "If only they were a little bigger," she mumbled to herself, pulling the material down as far as she could and trying to squeeze her breasts together a bit to form a deeper valley, but they kept plopping back to their natural resting place after only a moment. "A little more like Juliana's perhaps," she sighed, trying again, but once more upon letting go, her breasts fell back into their naturally braless position, the dress' material draping over her now semi-erect nipples from being stimulated gliding over the silky material. From the look on Gene's face earlier that morning, he definitely enjoyed how she looked without her bra on so she had opted to go without since she was really hoping to get his attention that evening.

Content that the dress was as good an option as she was going to find in her limited wardrobe, hugging her curves and emphasizing her legs just right, she went about hanging the other garments back in the closet. Nearly every possible combination had been tried on as she searched for the perfect look before he got home from work. Everything had to be perfect; the house was clean and everything neatly ordered, dinner cooking in the oven, wine chilling in the fridge, and... She squeezed her thighs together, feeling the uncomfortable squish in her tingling loins. She already was eagerly ready to receive him as well, but that would have to wait for several more hours now.

Moving the vacuum cleaner aside momentarily to reach the rest of her clothes strewn out on the queen-sized bed they now shared, she started giggling, embarrassed with herself by what she had planned out. A select few of the daily chores hadn't actually been completed yet, like the vacuuming under his bed and the dusting in the living room, being left aside on purpose just in case she actually worked up the nerve to have him watch her work with the way she was dressed. That was the whole point of wearing the dress after all; she had wanted to so bad, had even purchased the silky, string-tied, black thong she now wore for that sole purpose as it was part of the whole fantasy, but when it came right down to it, she was so nervous. Could she actually go through with any of it?

She knew that Juliana would have if she had the chance with him. Hell, she probably already had been flaunting her assets at him at some point when they were alone. That would be just like her and the way she'd gone on and on that morning about seeing Gene at the courthouse, pretending she had just spent three hours getting ready for just that brief little interview, Milena knew she was probably vying for his attention, even if it was unwittingly. After all, the way she had kissed Gene at the salon, almost attacking him, how she had looked at him all day Saturday and insisted on going alone with him to the duplex on Sunday and, then, when Milena had offered to go to the courthouse, her sister had made some ridiculous excuse as to why she shouldn't. It was pretty obvious to her that Juliana was extremely attracted to her boyfriend, even if she couldn't bring herself to admit it.

Still, there wasn't much Milena could really do about it; unfortunately they had to kiss and flirt and look like a couple in love or she could possibly lose them both to prison if their lie were ever found out. It was truly a confusing dilemma where, on one hand, wishing her sister would just stay out of the way for her and Gene to be happy together but, on the other hand, hoping they could get along well enough that their marriage was believable so there would be no danger to either of them. Given the circumstances they were in, though, she didn't like it one bit, she understood that she had to give him up to her sister in public; it was part of the plan they had all agreed to. She just wished that she could trust Juliana to actually play by the rules and not try to steal him away entirely. He had professed his love to her and, as long as he truly did love her, she would force herself to be happy no matter what circumstances they were in. And maybe with this dress and what they were going to finally do tonight, she'd be sure to keep him hers, no matter what he did with Juliana in public.

Her thoughts back to her plans for Gene tonight had her body's desires for him growing ever stronger. She lifted her dress, toying with the tiny strings that held the suave, triangular patch in place over her shaved womanhood. To be honest, she was torn between feeling sexy and a little ridiculous, the tiny fabric being so much smaller than anything she'd ever dared wear before. It was hardly there at all, some of the parts she had shaved a couple of days ago not even covered, making her feel naked and completely vulnerable, yet just imagining Gene looking at her like that made her whole body tremble in nervous anticipation. She wanted him so bad, to feel his loving embrace around her body, his sensual kisses on her neck and lips, and his touch on her... intimate areas. He wasn't even home yet and she was already getting sopping wet just thinking about him.

"Maybe I should just go naked under the dress?" she asked her reflection in the mirror, pushing her panties down by the knots to her knees while holding the dress up, blushing at the very thought of it. That would definitely surprise him for sure, bending over to vacuum when she supposedly hadn't noticed him home yet, her bare, shaved pussy for him to see. She laughed out loud, pulling her panties back up quickly and letting the dress fall back into place, feeling silly and a little slutty at even thinking it. Going without a bra was bad enough. Still, looking over her shoulder at the floor beside the bed, she could easily imagine Gene standing right where she was, looking at her... wanting her... getting turned on by her. She inhaled deeply, her eyes closing as her body shivered, her nipples growing tautly erect under the smooth material.

What would he do if he did find her like that? How much would he actually be turned on by it? Would he drop his pants and start stroking himself while watching her like the guys did in those maid videos? Maybe he'd start playing with her wet slit using his fingers or maybe even his tongue? Her entire body was now trembling, forcing her to sit down on the bed before her legs completely gave out beneath her. Never before had she felt what that was like or had even imagined it until seeing the women on the website wriggling about and crying out in pure ecstasy with the guy's head nuzzled between their legs. They had orgasms that looked harder than she had ever known was possible and with Gene's sensual style of kissing, that just had to be amazing.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers