All Comments on 'For the Mistletoe'

by OwensDarlin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Xcellent!

Thank you for this Xmas tale. What a great way to warm our hearts, I myself get to wear the big red suit and spread a little Xmas cheer around hospitals. Santa from Wisconsin

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is the sex?

Its true the story that u have written is a lovely one but where is the sex.

Everyone reads this website for sex not for some good story. You should publish the story in a magazine or somethin.

Dude.....wrong place. Very nicely written but I just want the sex story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anon from Earth should come back to Earth...

It's the "non-erotic" category you idiot. Great story OwensD. Truly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

How you catch the flavor of the day, the locale, the characters and the Season in two very short pages. There is a Gift there for which all of us readers should be very thankful, even those who don't have enough maturity to understand what things are worth hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
none

best story i've read so far this season

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How do you do it?

How do you make your stories so atmospheric? What a pleasure it is to read you.

OwensDarlinOwensDarlinover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

I'm so pleased that most of you have liked this story. Sorry there is no sex here. I thought about putting a statement to that effect at the beginning, but it IS in the non-erotic category. ;) I would like to know if those of you who love traditional Westerns are put off by the idea of a female bounty hunter in that era, or by her telepathic ability. If anyone cares to comment on that here or by e-mail, please do.<p>Best of the holidays to all everyone who passes this way!

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Great Story.

Sincerely wish that this author was still around on the site. The writing is so excellent and the stories are so unique. Many bravos.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Talk about a feel good story, this one nailed it. A western with a little supernatural thrown as well as a Christmas story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous