For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 36

Story Info
Lulu gets a new pet.
7k words
4.84
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William sat on the bench outside of the mage tower and sighed. Since that day many weeks ago, Lulu had not spoken a single word to him, and Lunari had not shown her face either. Not that he did not care about Lunari, but it was difficult to know that she was just attracted to the succubus taint. There was nothing to be done about it. Only Lulu knew how he truly felt, and she had fallen for someone who was just obsessed with HER succubus taint. She was blind to it. Or maybe... maybe she saw it and was using it. William bit his lip and considered.

So lost in these thoughts, he did not notice the person creeping up behind him, hand outstretched. He shifted and sighed again. The hand hesitated, hovering above his shoulder. William shook his head. It did not matter, he and Lulu belonged to one another, he just had to make her see it. The hand dropped down on his shoulder and William almost jumped out of his skin. Jolting away, he fumbled backwards, even as he readied a shadowbolt.

"I'm sorry!" The girl held up her hands. "Don't shoot!"

He dropped the cast. "Who are you?"

"My name is Lisa." She smiled and held out her hand. "I didn't mean to startle you, you just seemed so lost in thought."

William eyed her hand. "Uh, yeah. I guess I was." Shaking his head, he frowned at her. "What do you want?"

She dropped her hand. "May I sit?"

With a shrug, he scooted further down the bench. "It's a free kingdom."

She tucked her skirt under her legs and sat down on the bench. "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Lisa, what is yours?"

"William." He eyed her for a moment, before turning his attention back to the tower. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to speak with you." She turned her body so she could look at him completely.

"And why would you want to do that?" The suspicion crept into his voice.

Digging into her bag, she pulled out a purple orb. "Do you know what this is?"

"It's a scrying orb. What of it?"

With a smile, she fiddled with the little orb. "Yes. However, this is a special scrying orb. This one is specifically used to detect succubus magic."

William's eyes went wide. "Why do you have it?"

"I'm glad you asked. You see, my mother was kidnapped by an evil man, and though she tried to resist him, he found her to be more... complacent with the help of a succubus. As a result, I was born. When I was a teenager, that same man, the man who would be my father, turned his attention to me. So, I ran. I ran hard and I ran fast. With no idea what to do, I went to some warlocks, who told me that I had been tainted by the situation of my birth. I also learned that it is more common than you would think. After that, I started searching. I started searching for those who would be my brothers and sisters in arms. People like me that had been born from a succubus forced mating. I have taken this orb and I have wandered far and wide... and you know what I found?"

By this point, William had become enthralled in her words. "What?"

"There are people like me all over the world. Well, I guess I should say, us. I followed my orb again, and I found you sitting here, all alone. When I touched you, I knew it was true. You are just like me."

"All... all over the world?"

"Everywhere." She smiled brilliantly at him. "Would you like to meet some of us?"

Without hesitation, he stood up. "Yes, yes I would."

"Come, let me show you my friends."

--------

Lulu hesitated by the door of the Mage tower. Hugging her books to her chest, she sighed.

"Come on, Lulu, it can't be all that bad." Abigail tossed her hair back. "I mean, I know you're never confident on your tests, but you always do so well."

"Oh, it's not that."

Considering her cousin and her friend, Abigail quirked her lips to the side. "You've got so much on your plate right now; I can't imagine which thing is bugging you at the moment."

"Well, it's just... William. He sits outside the mage tower every day and stares holes into my head until I'm out of range. I just can't take it anymore."

Cocking her head to the side, Abigail sighed as well. "I guess that would put you off. You can confront him again. Or forgive him."

Lulu violently shook her head. "Oh, I just can't forgive him. He's such an awful brat. No, until he gets it through his thick head that I love Nara and not him, it's just best if I avoid him altogether."

"Well," Abigail grabbed Lulu's shoulder and turned her towards the door. "You can't hide in here forever. You may as well step outside and get the glaring over with."

Peeking out the door, Lulu eyed the bench that William usually sat on. "Huh." She stepped out and put a hand on her hip. "He's not there."

Looking out, Abigail nodded. "See? Problem solved. Maybe he's on his way to figuring out he's a dumbass."

"Maybe..."

"Excuse me." A girl from class pushed past Lulu. "You're blocking the door."

Lulu stepped out of the way. "Sorry, sorry."

Abigail smiled and brushed her hair out of her own face. "Forgive us. Come on, Lulu. Don't worry about that pain in the neck. My wedding is in less than a week away. I want to go talk to Aunt Tuly."

"Alright, alright."

-------

Chrissy paced the kitchen, towel in hand. She had already cleaned all of the extra dishes, had already laid out dinner on the table. Gerald was late, but that was acceptable. She knew he worked hard for Elunara, doing whatever it was that she needed him to do as second in command at the SI:7. But she hadn't seen hide nor hair of William all day. The food was already getting cold. When the front door opened, she practically ran out of the kitchen.

"William?"

Gerald shook his head and tossed his jacket on the chair. "No, it's just me, Sweetheart."

Chrissy wrung her hands. "Damn it."

"Something wrong?" He raked his fingers through his hair.

"It's just... I haven't seen William all day. He didn't come by for lunch, and he's not home yet. I haven't seen him since this morning."

Considering, Gerald looked around. "Well, he's an adult. Young, but an adult, and it's about time he got out and did something for himself. He's been such a downer since Lulu got married, I think it's high time he found something else."

"I guess you're right." Chrissy sighed and bit her lip while she worried the dishtowel in her hands.

Wrapping his arms around his wife, Gerald sighed. "Come on, let's eat this delicious dinner you've prepared, and if he's not back by time we go to bed, we'll go out and look for him."

After dinner, Chrissy knocked on Lulu's door.

Lulu opened the door and blinked at the woman on her doorstep. "Chrissy?" She wrinkled her nose. "Is this about William?"

"Have you seen him today? Is he here by chance?"

"Why would he be here?" Lulu blinked. "Actually, I haven't seen him since warlock training early this morning."

"Shoot." Chrissy frowned. "I haven't seen him since he left for class either. You mean he didn't go to mage training?"

"We're not in the same classes for mage training. I'm a frost mage, he's more of a fire mage. Though, he excels in warlock training... but you're not here about that. You haven't seen him at all?"

Chrissy shook her head. "Not since breakfast. He didn't even come back for lunch." Tapping her fingers to her cheek, she sighed. I know he's an adult, and he's old enough to care for himself, but to disappear without a single word?"

Nara pulled on a shirt. "I've heard enough, I'll go looking for him too."

On the other side of town, Gerald was supremely pissed. His son was old enough to do things on his own, but not nearly old enough to disappear without at least letting his mother know something. When William moved out and lived on his own, he could do whatever he damned well felt like. For now... Gerald had talked to everyone he knew, tracked every lead, and followed every damned path. He was to the point of giving up and going for Elunara when he decided to check the park. It had been repaired a couple of years back, another one of Elunara's little pet projects, and it was actually a pretty nice spot to come. He'd even brought Chrissy out here for a couple of sneaky rendezvous. It was to his shock that he saw William in the middle of the path, walking around as if in a daze.

Marching over, he grabbed his son by the shoulder. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?" William blinked at Gerald as if he had never seen him before in his life. "What?"

Gerald shook William. "Snap out of it and tell me where the hell you've been all day."

He blinked at Gerald. "Oh, hey dad."

"Don't 'hey dad' me. Where the hell have you been? You've worried your mother sick."

William looked around at the night sky. "It is kind of late, isn't it?"

"You are trying my patience..."

"I'm sorry, dad. I guess we just got so caught up, we lost track of time."

"We?"

"Lisa and I."

"Lisa?"

William nodded. "Lisa's just the best. We talked and talked..." He sighed in a dreamy sort of way. "I hope to see her again tomorrow."

Gerald stared at his son for a long moment. William's eyes were kind of dazed and glassy, and he was acting strange. Snapping his fingers in front of William's face, Gerald debated running for Elunara. William blinked repeatedly and came back to attention.

"What did you do that for?"

"You're scaring me, son."

"Sorry, dad." With a sigh, William raked his fingers through his hair. "Can... can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm kind of sleepy now."

"After you apologize to your mother."

"Okay."

-------

"Today, class, we have a special challenge for you." Janella clapped her hands together. "Summoning and controlling a felhunter. Commonly referred to as Felpuppies by your fellow warlocks, they are invaluable tools to affliction warlocks, and mostly commonly used in spell fights, as they can perform spell locks. Who would like to try and summon one first?"

Lulu looked around the room. William was off to the side, looking lost in thought. He had ignored her all morning, and even looked to be doing it on purpose. It was just as well; she didn't want to speak with him anyway. "I will." She heard herself say.

"Splendid!" Janella beamed at her. "I was so worried you wouldn't try. Especially after..."

"Yes, well, it's a succubus I refuse to summon. Besides, the sooner I summon it, the sooner I can dismiss it, correct?"

"Well, yes..."

"Good. What do I do?"

Janella passed over the scroll. "Here are the instructions."

Unfurling the scroll, Lulu skimmed through the instructions. "Seems simple enough."

"Begin when you are ready, my dear."

Handing the scroll back, Lulu concentrated on her spell and cast the summoning circle around her feet. Little bips of perspiration eeked through her brow, but the cast completed without a hitch and the felhunter appeared at her side.

"Excellent work!" Janella clapped and the rest of the class followed suit. "You are gifted as always, Lulu."

Lulu curtsied. "You honor me with your praise. Now, how do I rid myself of the beast?"

"It is the same dismissal as all of the other demons."

Lulu waved her hand over the demon. "Begone." Instead of disappearing like all of the others, the felhunter bounced up and licked her hand. "Uhh."

"Concentrate, Lulu. Dismissing a demon is the easy part."

Lulu frowned and tried again, but the felhunter seemed to think it was a game. It began bouncing around her. "I can't get him to go away."

Janella frowned and rubbed a hand over her muzzle. "Here, I will do it." Holding out her hand, she concentrated. "Interesting."

The felhunter had grabbed a mouthful of Lulu's skirt and was tugging at it. "What?"

"I cannot seem to dismiss the creature either."

Lulu focused on her dismissal. "Come on, go away. Why can't I get rid of him?"

"I do not know. It is usually as simple as not wanting him anymore. Perhaps this one has just taken a shine to you and does not want to be dismissed?"

"Great. Now what am I supposed to do?" Lulu yanked her skirt out of the demon's mouth.

Janella shrugged. "This is a fine opportunity to learn more about the demon you control. You never seem to take your studies beyond this classroom, and I think it is high time you did. Take the felhunter to the practice dummies, or even down to the yard. Try to control it, try to use its abilities."

"But I have mage classes to get to!"

With another shrug, Janella spread her hands out. "That is for you to take up with them."

-----

"Oh, but!"

"No buts, Lulu. You know the rules here. Warlock pets are not allowed inside the mage tower, and especially not the classrooms." Mr. Masters took off his glasses and cleaned them. "Seriously, a felhunter no less. Are you out of your mind?"

"It's not like I want the foul little beast!" Lulu yanked her skirt out of its mouth again. "I just can't figure out how to dismiss it. Even Janella couldn't do a thing about him."

"Be that as it may, Lulu, I simply cannot bend the rules for one person, least of all you."

Lulu growled in frustration as she stomped away from the door of the tower. The felhunter bounced along happily beside her as if it was an everyday occurrence. Flopping down on the bench outside of the tower, she tapped her foot angrily. The felhunter bounced its head in time with her foot, before flipping over on its side. "What do you call that?" She glared at the creature. It made several weird noises and wiggled its legs in the air. "You can't possibly want me to pet you." The sound it made was almost a whimper as it nuzzled her foot.

Wrinkling her nose, she groaned. "Oh, fine." Reaching down she rubbed its leathery hide. "Ok, you feel weird." It twitched under her hand. Using its back foot, it pawed at the spot she rubbed. "Are you itchy?" Lulu began to scratch at the beast and laughed when it wiggled and made strange noises. "Ok, ok." She slid off the bench and knelt on the ground, scratching the great beast with both hands. "I guess you are kind of like a puppy."

With a sigh, Lulu stood up and wiped her hands on her skirt. "What am I supposed to do with you?" The felhunter rolled over and make more growling and snuffling noises at her. "I don't know why I expected you to answer."

She looked around at the courtyard. She hadn't seen William since class, and now that she was locked out of the mage tower, she couldn't speak to Abigail until she was done with her classes. With a sigh, she made her way down to the training yard. Susan was busy with her paints, and Katie was sitting there beside her. Not finding her mother, Lulu debated on going to the Keep, but was distracted by Nara on the field. She licked her lips.

At break, Nara jogged over to her. "Lulu, what are you doing here so early?" He slid to a stop when the felhunter began a low growl. "Whoa, what is this?"

Lulu yanked one of the felhunter's antenna. "This is my pet project. Or at least, he's supposed to be."

"What do you mean?"

She grabbed both of its antennas and yanked the growling beast backwards. "NO! Bad Karthuum! Nara is mine, stop trying to fight."

"I take it you're getting into the whole warlock training thing now."

"Actually, I'm not. I just can't figure out how to dismiss him yet. Janella gave it a shot, but she said that I must do it."

Nara knelt and held out a hand. "Come on, boy. I won't hurt your master."

Lulu yanked again. "He was being all cute and playful earlier."

"Demons." Jordan snorted. "They know a paladin when they see one."

"Hey, daddy."

"Hello, Pumpkin. I see you're doing well in warlock training."

"Not well enough, I can't seem to dismiss the stupid thing."

Jordan blinked at her. "Isn't dismissal the easy part?"

"Yes. But for some reason, I can't seem to get rid of the thing. You think momma could help me?"

With a laugh, Jordan put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure your momma could run off any demon. However, I feel like this is something you should be doing yourself."

"Ugh, sometimes, I hate when you're right."

---------

Lulu spent the rest of her day alternating between trying to dismiss the felhunter and playing with it. She had wanted one of Yoona's cubs, but this would work as well. At least she could practice having a pet, and once she was able to dismiss the big guy it would become even easier. However... at the moment...

"Bad Karthuum. We do not poop in the house!"

The demon made a whimpering noise and scooted backwards.

"Oh, my heavens, it reeks! What did you EAT?" With tears in her eyes, Lulu felt like whimpering herself. Using a dustpan and a broom, she scrapped up the mess, before pulling out her mop and bucket. "I swear, when I cleaned up Yoona's cub's messes, they didn't smell half this bad!" The felhunter licked her hand. With a sigh, Lulu scratched his head. "I guess, like any pet, you need to be house trained."

Nara came in and hesitated. "What is that SMELL?"

"Fel poop, apparently."

"That's horrific." He leaned forward to kiss her, but Karthuum got between the pair and began his low growl. Nara blinked down at the demonic beast. "Hey, now."

"Oh, stop that!" Lulu put her hand on her hip. "Bad, Karthuum, bad! That is Nara!"

Nara sighed and began taking off his gear. "This is going to be a problem."

"I just have to train him is all." Lulu shook her head and bit her lip as she leaned against the mop. "Granted, I don't have the foggiest clue how."

"I imagine like any other pet. Your family has lots of them." Nara pulled off a boot.

Lulu rolled her eyes. "When your mother is a goddess, animals pretty much train themselves." Going back to her mopping, she considered. "Well, until I can figure out why he won't go back home, I'll make do and learn what I can about the massive beast."

Stooping down, Nara held out his hand again. "Come on, boy. You just met me and that's fine, but I would never hurt your master. Not intentionally. I know you're just trying to be protective." The felhunter continued to growl for a moment, before sniffing the offered hand. Nara used his other hand to lay on top of its bony head. "There now, see? I'm not a threat." He stroked the boney mass. "Good boy."

Sitting the mop to the side, Lulu stooped down too. "Good little felpuppy." She scratched it leathery side. It flopped over and exposed its hairy belly. With a laugh, Lulu began to scratch it all over. "Alright, alright."

Nara stood up and stretched. "Where is it going to sleep?"

Lulu straightened up and put her fists on her hips. "I hadn't thought that far. By the bed maybe?"

He stepped forward and slid his hands across her sides, before siding them back and cupping her ass. "Speaking of bed..." He pressed his lips to hers, and when she opened her mouth, slipped his tongue inside her mouth. They stood together, her hands on his shoulders, as they mated their mouths together, dancing and tangling together. In and out he darted his tongue, even while she moaned softly, matching motion for motion. Getting into it, she ran her tongue over his top teeth, eliciting a gasp out of him. Slowly, he danced her backwards towards the bedroom. He wiggled and shifted his hands, tugging and pulling at her dress. When at last he had the hem of it, he pulled the garment up and over her head.

Unwilling to give up contact for too long, she captured his mouth again and began pushing at his pants. Once they slid free of his hips and were at his ankles, he stepped out of them and pushed her back gently. She hit the bed and sat down hard, as she pulled him with her. Their mouths continued to dance together, even as her legs came up around his hips. With a free hand, he grabbed himself and began to slide his dick between those soft slick curls. Using just the tip, he teased the top of her slit as she wiggled and moaned against him. When he could stand it no longer, he guided himself into that wet heat and groaned in her mouth as he pressed all the way in.

12