For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching her back, she lay her head back and exposed her throat to his mouth. He began running his mouth around her neck and throat, leaving little sucking motions against her skin, as her nails began to bite into his shoulders. In and out he rocked his hips, building speed and momentum, even as he listened to her groans and half whispered words. When the shudders began to take him, he clung to her leg.

Suddenly, a cold sensation pressed up against his rear end. "GAH!" He jolted and shoved against her HARD. His neck popped with the force of whipping his head around.

"What was that?" Lulu raked her hair out of her face.

"Your dumb felhunter just shoved his nose up my ass!"

The accused bounced around the side of the bed and licked Lulu in the face. Lulu snickered but clamped a hand over her mouth at Nara's glare. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not."

"Maybe a little? Sorry, it's kind of funny."

"Not from my end it's not." He snorted.

Lulu burst into giggles. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. That must have been a shock."

"You have no idea." He dislodged himself and grabbed his pants, yanking them back on. "Stupid mutt."

Lulu tried to suppress the giggle fit. Giving up, she flopped back in the bed. "Come to bed, my love." She climbed up the bed and wrapped the blanket around her naked form. "We'll sleep on it, and tomorrow I'll try to figure out how to get rid of him."

Nara climbed under the covers and wrapped his arms around his wife. "Alright, sounds like a plan."

Lulu's eyes popped open as she realized Karthuum was trying to climb in the bed too. Sitting up, she pushed him off of the bed. "No. Down." He whimpered and tried to climb up again. "NO!"

"Lock him out of the room, Lulu."

She got up and grabbed an antenna. Dragging the beast out of the bedroom, she shoved him out and closed the door. It began to growl and claw at the door loudly. Scratch, scratch, scratch. The wood in the door began to crack. "This isn't going to work..."

"Well, he can't sleep with us."

Lulu opened the door, and the felhunter bounced around her again. "We have to do something with him. I can't get him to go away and he's going to destroy this door if I close him out."

Nara groaned and put his hands over his eyes. "Can't you try to dismiss him again?"

Closing her eyes, Lulu focused all of her energy, all of her attention, and all of her will into the dismissal. Nothing happened. In fact, the demon appeared to think it was a new game. He bounced around her in a frenzy, occasionally licking her bare leg. She kicked out. "Stop that, it tickles." Raking her fingers through her hair, she sighed. "I can't DO anything with him. I can't even get him to stop running in circles. He's supposed to obey my commands. Why isn't he?"

"I'm a paladin, I don't know shit about being a warlock, and we haven't covered demons in my training yet. All I could do is shoot the dumb thing."

"You better not!"

"I didn't say I would, Lu. I'm just saying, that's the extent of my knowledge. Shoot first, sort it later."

Lulu flopped into the bed. "I don't know what to do!" Karthuum started climbing on the side of the bed. "I said no!" She pushed at him. Ignoring her commands, the beast wiggled and fought, pushing and shoving, before managing to get his entire bulk in the small bed.

Nara eyed the edge of the bed. "This bed is entirely too small for the three of us."

"Just... one night. Just this one night and I'll figure out something."

-----

In the morning, Nara sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his neck. That damned demon took up half of the bed, leaving him only a sliver to sleep on. He had spent the entire night trying not to fall off, and man his body hurt. Lulu had somehow managed to sleep like the dead. Of course, she was squished in the middle of the pair and had no worries about falling off. Being crushed by that bulking monstrosity, but whatever. The damned thing appeared to be smitten with its master.

Seeing Lulu sleeping peacefully naked had a few ideas running through Nara's mind. The demon wasn't the only thing smitten. Gentle as a whisper, Nara traced a finger along the edge of Lulu's hip. Sliding forward, he managed to wiggle his fingers down between the demon and Lulu's leg. He was almost to those soft hairs when a low growl had him jolting back.

"Damn you, she was mine first."

Lulu rolled over on her back and blinked up bleary eyed at Nara. "Wha...?"

"Morning, Sweetheart." Nara bent down to kiss Lulu, but the growling started again. Nara put a hand on the beast and shoved it away. "Mine." He captured Lulu's lips for his own. His hand trailed down her belly and ran fingers through those soft hairs as she groaned into his mouth. They danced and mated their mouths together as his finger worked its way through those soft folds. Lulu shifted her legs open wider to let Nara in, when an unexpected tongue licked the back of Nara's hand, brushing the insides of Lulu's thighs. Both jolted.

Lulu scrambled to sit up. "Oh, my goddess! Don't do that, you foul beast!"

Nara started laughing so hard he couldn't make noises.

She whacked him on the shoulder. "It's not funny, Nara!"

"Like getting a cold nose up my ass wasn't funny?"

"You... you didn't get licked!"

Nara wiped the back of his hand on the sheets. "That thing is a menace, Lu." He was still trying to get his own giggle fit under control. "Though I can't blame him, I do the same thing as often as possible."

"That is a demon, you are my husband. The two are not the same!"

The demon in question was sniffing around the sheets, getting dangerously close to between her legs again. Lulu pulled her legs closed and glared at the thing. Shoving it off the bed, she climbed out after. "We are NOT doing that again."

"When do I get my lick?" Nara wiggled his eyebrows and grinned at her.

Lulu picked up his shirt from the floor and chucked it at him. "Shouldn't you be going to training?"

He snagged it from the air. "I had a few minutes, but I guess the moment is gone." Tossing the shirt in the laundry basket, he turned to the cabinet and pulled out a fresh set of clothes. "What is your plan for the day?"

"Class, then laundry. Hopefully Janella can help me get him dismissed. If not, I'm screwed. Mr. Masters said demons aren't allowed in the mage tower, especially not felhunters. Magic eaters." She went to her own closet and pulled out a dress. Tugging it over her head, she reached for her socks. "If all else fails, momma might be able to help. Demons don't like her much, from what she told me." Lulu sat down and pulled on one of her shoes. Just as she reached for the other one, Karthuum grabbed it. "Hey! Give that back!" The demon began bouncing around the room with it. "You! Give!" Lulu started chasing it, but the felhunter just thought it was a new game. "GIVE ME MY SHOE!"

Nara started laughing again. "Hold on, let me." He jumped in front of the felhunter and tried to block its path, but it just bounced back and forth, sometimes splaying out its front hooves. "Come on, you dumb mutt, you've caused enough problems."

The felhunter charged at Nara, knocking him over. It scrambled up and over him, making its way to the door, before barreling out of the front door.

"No!" Lulu chased after the felhunter, one shoe on, the other foot in just a sock, as the demon happily bounced around. It ran in circles around the house, before bouncing off. Frustrated, Lulu began lobbing frostbolts at it, trying to slow the beast down. "GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE!" She cried, as she readied another frostbolt. The demon looked back long enough to cast spell lock on her before it continued its merry chase. "How dare you!" When spell lock wore off, she spread out her arms and cast frost nova.

Frozen in place, it wiggled and whined. "HAH! Eat that. You little..." Lulu yanked her shoe out of the beast's mouth. It was covered in drool. "Ew..." Using her abilities, she showered the drool off of her shoe. With a large sigh, she took off her shoes and her socks and put them in her bag. She would just have to walk barefoot. Making her way back to the warlock den, she shook her head at the felhunter. He was just like an oversized puppy, with antenna, and spines, and weird leathery skin, but lord was she tired. If she could just ship him back to the nether...

Outside of class, a red-haired woman sat on a bench, her own felhunter napping peacefully by her feet as she read a book. Lulu eye her for a moment. Without giving it enough thought, Lulu approached the woman. "Hello."

The woman looked up from her book. "Hello."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"That was a question."

"Um. What I mean is... can you not dismiss your felhunter too?"

The woman blinked at Lulu as if she had just sprouted six heads. "What are you talking about?"

"You see, I learned how to summon my felpuppy yesterday... and now I can't get rid of him. I saw you out here with yours and..."

The woman chuckled. "Novices." She said by way of dismissal. "No, I quite enjoy having my felhunter out at all times. He is my best companion. Better than all hunter pets combined."

Lulu frowned at her own felhunter, cautiously approaching the sleeping one. "He's a complete menace."

"Only until you get control of him. It takes a steady hand to deal with a creature of this nature."

"But, I..."

"Buts and doubts will get you nowhere. You need to have confidence in yourself most of all. Trust your own abilities, cast aside all doubts, and just live in the moment of your power." Digging in her bag, she pulled out a hunk of meat. The felhunter beside her was instantly at attention. "Treats help." She winked, before tossing the morsel into the waiting mouth.

Karthuum sniffed at the other felhunter, before turning back to Lulu and whining. "What are you feeding it?"

"Cow. Standard meat. In the nether, they are known to snack on imps. Which is why their first poop after summoning is horrendous."

"Oh, Gods, it was." Lulu wrinkled her nose. "How do you stand it?"

"Dismissing them frequently to go on their own turf. Once you train them, they will tell you when they need to go, or they'll disappear on their own." The woman pulled out another morsel. Holding it out, she smiled. "Here, I think he's hungry."

Lulu took the meat from the woman. "I'm sorry, I'm Lulu."

"Calysta."

"That's a pretty name." Lulu held out the meat to Karthuum. "I've never seen you around here."

"Oh, I'm an adventurer. I go where the quests take me."

Karthuum snatched the meat from her hand and began to devour it. "I wish I were an adventurer, but I think my father would have a heart attack. It's bad enough I show warlock skills."

"Parents can be overprotective. My parents practically shoved me out of the house."

"Why did you want to be a warlock?"

"Mostly? Because I could. I'm fond of the pets and the mount."

Lulu sat on the bench. "I wanted to be a priestess, like my momma. But my aptitude is for frost and shadow."

Calysta blinked at her. "Frost and shadow? That is... that is obscenely rare."

"Is it?" Lulu considered. "Well, the mages and the warlocks say that the beginning magics are about the same. My bro-" Lulu caught herself. "William is powerful in fire magic, so he goes to mage and warlocks too, but destruction warlocks are practically fire mages."

Calysta burst out laughing. "Do not let them hear you say that, or you will get a hellfire up your skirt."

"I don't want to be a stinkin' warlock." Lulu muttered.

Shaking her head, the other woman sighed. "Hence why you cannot control your pet. You must own your abilities, no matter where they take you, or you will never amount to anything. In mage training or warlock training. Pick one or the other."

"That's just the thing. I keep quitting warlock training, only to have this blasted power show itself in some devastating way. I want to be a mage, I like being a frost mage, but this stupid suc-suc-suc..." Tears began to stream down Lulu's face.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey." Calysta held up her hands and patted Lulu on the shoulder. "Succubus?"

Lulu began to spill the whole story about Jordan and the woman who used a succubus on him. "So now, I'm tainted. I'm tainted with succubus magic, and I have to train. I have to train hard or I'll just hurt my husband again."

"Husband? A young thing like you?"

"Mhm." Lulu nodded and swiped at her eyes. "He's a paladin."

"Hooooo boy. That is... did you have to go and marry a paladin of all things?"

"We didn't know he was one at the time..."

"Alright, alright. I see your dilemma." Cocking her head, she seemed to be considering Lulu. "Hate to tell you this, but you are better off giving up the whole mage thing."

"What?" Lulu whispered.

She shook her head. "You said it yourself. You are tainted. This fel taint will follow you wherever you go, it will cloud everything you do, and quite frankly, denying this part of yourself will explode in your face."

"Just great..."

"There you are!" Lulu looked back at Janella coming out of the inn. "I was so worried when you didn't come to class this morning."

"I'm sorry, Janella, I stopped to talk and lost track of the time."

"It's alright dear, have you figured out how to dismiss your felhunter yet?"

Lulu shook her head. "He's been with me this whole time; I can't seem to get rid of him."

"Hm." Janella looked over at the other woman. "Oh, hello Calysta, I haven't seen you in many a year."

Calysta smiled. "Not since my old days at the academy."

"Well, if anyone is willing to help you train a felhunter, Calysta is the one to do it. She was quite special in her days under my training."

"Still am." Calysta winked.

Janella laughed and rubbed a hand on her muzzle. "Well, help our newest star student control her felhunter. I understand they are something of your specialty."

Calysta reached down and scratched at her felhunter. When Janella went inside, Karthuum began biting at Lulu's dress. Lulu yanked her skirt out of its mouth. "Stop that." Karthuum licked her exposed leg.

Calysta laughed. "They do that. I do not know why, but felhunters can be known for excessive licking. Beware when you are on your period, they get particularly bad about it. I assume they smell the blood and want at it."

"Ew, gross."

She nodded. "I often know I am going to start before I do, because of the licking. Even with as well trained as Jhaagram is, he gets licky on me."

"How do you handle it?"

"Again, you must be firm, and you have to be confident in your abilities. It is about control. He is just a big bully and he will push all over you if you let him." Calysta tapped her foot. "What about other demons? Are you able to summon and control them?"

"Yes, to an extent. I don't keep them around beyond class." Lulu shook her head.

Calysta blinked. "At all?"

"As soon as class is done, I dump them back into the nether and I go to mage class."

"Well, no wonder you cannot control a felhunter, if you do not bother to control anything else. Even a succubus is easier to control than a felhunter. Woe be it if you tried to control a felguard. It would take your head off."

"But... I don't want to—"

"Okay, stop. Stop right there. I am getting weary of you bad mouthing my class. I know you had a rough start, I know your father probably gets squicky when he thinks of you as one, but you are one, whether you like it or not. Own it." Calysta stood up and threw out her hands, casting a summoning circle. An armored horse appeared under her. "Get on."

"What?"

"Have you ridden before?"

"Well, yes. Everyone in my family has ridden Yoona or Savage at some point."

Calysta held out a hand. Lulu grabbed it and pulled her up. They rode through Stormwind until they reached the SI:7 headquarters. Calysta dismissed her horse by the practice dummies.

"What are we doing here?"

"You, my dear, are going to work on your rotation."

"My rotation?"

"The order in which you cast your spells. I think it is high time you practiced as a warlock."

"But, I'll never be an adventurer, how will this help me?"

Shaking her head, Calysta rolled her eyes. "You need to get your power under control, and the only way to do this is to practice and practice hard. Working in the schools is easy enough, but it will not give you what you need. You are young yet, so you will not have as many spells in your arsenal as I do, but I can get you set up."

"Okay."

"Lulu, what are you doing out here?"

Lulu turned around and blinked. "Momma?"

Calysta looked back and forth between the pair. "Your mother is Elunara?"

"Yes. Momma, this nice warlock was about to show me the best rotation for me."

Elunara cocked her head to the side and examined her daughter. "Why are you not wearing any shoes?"

Lulu sighed and dug into her bag. "Because my dumb felhunter slobbered all over one." She pulled them out. "They're not dry yet."

"Hm." Elunara stooped down and held out a hand to the felhunters. "Which one is yours?"

"The one currently sniffing your hand. I summoned him yesterday and now I can't get rid of him."

"Want me to do it for you?"

Lulu shook her head. "It's really something I must learn on my own, I think. Calysta," Lulu gestured. "That's her, told me I have to focus on one type of magic and try to excel at it. That I need to give up on being a mage." Tears came again. "But I don't want to."

Elunara wrapped her arms around Lulu. "Sweetie, I hate to tell you that she is right. Your power is too strong in the shadow to try and ignore it. I know you've tried arcane, and I know you like frost, but shadow pours through you. Your daddy understands. We all understand. You didn't seek out this life, it made you." She put her fingers under Lulu's chin and lifted her face. Wiping away a tear, she smiled. "You're a wonderfully gifted girl, but you've reached a point in which you have to make a decision, and unfortunately, that decision is being made for you. I've known for quite some time that this is the direction you would have to go. I've never pushed because I didn't want to drive you away. This is something you had to come to on your own. Your daddy also knows, and he feels the same way, as much as he dislikes it."

"He does?" Lulu sniffled.

Elunara brushed her hand down Lulu's hair. "He does. Now, you are my daughter, no matter what you do. However, what have I taught you about your situation?"

"To make the best of what I got."

"Good girl. Now, I'm taking a lunch break at Tippy's, you want to join me?"

"No, momma. I think I'll stay here and work on my spells."

"Even better."

12