For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 37

Story Info
Abigail is distraught.
6.4k words
4.88
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, your mother is Elunara, leader of the SI:7, and queen of Stormwind?" Calysta blinked at Lulu.

Lulu blushed and fiddled with her bag. "Please don't treat me any differently. I don't like it when people do."

"No, I don't imagine you would. It is just a bit of a shock to meet some of her family is all." Calysta shook her head. "I would have thought that all of Elunara's family would have been pushed to their brink of exhaustion, trying to keep up with that level of excellence. The best, the brightest, and the most well trained, well-honed knives in the drawer. But you are not."

"Gee, thanks..."

"Because you deny that part of yourself that could be great. Because you are so busy trying to be something you are not, when what you are calls out, and cries in anguish." She shook her head again. "I may not be the best raiding or mythic affliction warlock out there, but I think I can get you up to speed."

A deep sigh, and Lulu squared her shoulders. "Alright, teach me."

"First thing is first. Summon your imp. That should break the hold on the felhunter and dismiss him for now."

Lulu concentrated on casting the spell of the imp. Karthuum shook his head and stumbled back and forth, before bouncing around. Lulu frowned. "I can't."

"Cannot or will not?"

"I literally cannot. I cast, and cast, but nothing happens, I can actively feel him fighting me."

Calysta regarded the felhunter with a frown. "He is really stuck to you, is he not?"

"Tell me about it."

With a shrug, Calysta pointed at a nearby target. "We will start with this. I want to see your full accompaniment of spells, and then I will instruct you further."

------

After much work, many spells, and lots of correction later, Lulu sat on the ground and sighed. "I've never used so much mana in my life!"

Calysta's lip quirked. "Face real combat, then come complain to me."

"But, I don't want to face real combat."

"What if Horde attacked here right now? What would you do?"

"Well, I..."

"What if the black empire were to attack right here, attack your friends, your family, even you?"

Lulu shook her head. "I'd go get my mother."

"That is a piss poor answer. You cannot spend your whole life hiding behind your mother. Do you want a life of a dinky little NPC?"

"NPC?"

"It is a joke among adventurers. It translates as a non-player character. A background noise. Not even a quest giver." Calysta sighed. "Even if you never leave the city, the ability to protect yourself and your loved ones from an attack is essential. I am certain you are too young to remember when Deathwing strolled through the city, but his cultists did a severe amount of damage. You should take the occasional quest, get out there and do something in the larger world. I know that taking that first life is difficult, but you would benefit from being more than a glorified housewife."

"I've taken a life before." Lulu said quietly.

The other woman blinked at her. "When?"

"I was eighteen and this boy kidnapped me. He kept putting me to sleep, but I wouldn't have it. So, I shot him. But he was too close to the window and I knocked him out of it. He hit the ground and..."

"Interesting." Calysta considered the girl in a new light. "What of your mother?"

"She was trying to find me at the time."

"I see. That just proves my point, really."

"It does?" Lulu blinked.

"You had to protect yourself, so you did. You had no one but yourself, so you did the only thing possible. You saved you. End of story. That takes guts and determination, even if it was an accident." Calysta began walking around Lulu looking at her, regarding her carefully. "I think you should come with me; I can find you a small quest, kill some wolves in Elwynn or something, and show you."

"Oh, but what about..."

"What about anything? You will be back before supper."

"But I..."

"What?"

Lulu shook her head violently. "I've never been outside of city walls. Well, I did when I was a toddler. Momma told me about how she flew me to Wetlands to retrieve Momma Susan's stuff. But I couldn't possibly remember that."

"It is high time you leave, little girl. Momma cannot hold your hand at all times." Calysta tapped her foot. "What does your husband plan on doing when he is done with his training?"

"I... I don't know."

"You both should get out more. See the world, take in new challenges. It is all uphill from here. Do not become little background NPCs. A paladin and a warlock; married... it hurts my head. But, you would be an excellent leveling team. Go out, get some levels, hell max level, and then come back and do your mother proud."

"I think my mother is already proud of me."

"I am." Elunara marched through the door. "Why am I being discussed?"

"Momma, Calysta thinks I should go do a quest. That I should go get levels or something."

Elunara cocked her head to the side. Straightening up, she shrugged. "If that's what you want to do, I have plenty of low rank quests you can do. Even Tyralu is an agent now."

Lulu recoiled as if struck. "But, you..."

"Have faith in my daughter to take care of herself. Sweetie, you're in your twenties now, go... do something. You know me, I've always thought a life as a simple housewife was weird." Elunara jerked her head towards the building. "Come on, let's get you a small quest. I have requisitions from all over Elwynn forest we give out to our new recruits. Knowing you, I could send you on to Duskwood and you'd have no issues. But since it's your first..."

Lulu sighed. "I guess I have no choice."

"You always have a choice, Lulu."

Lulu raked her fingers through her hair. "All I wanted to do today was get stronger, so I could dismiss my dumb felhunter."

"And that is exactly what a quest will do. Every little quest adds up, gets you stronger, teaches you more."

"Can I at least tell Nara what I'm going to do?"

"Of course, little lovely. Let's get you set up." Elunara led the way into SI:7 headquarters.

------

Lulu rode with Calysta down to the training yard. Sliding off the back of the horse, Lulu stood by the side, fidgeting in place. Jordan eyed his daughter before calling Nara over. "Go see what she wants."

Nara shook his hair out of his face. "Yes, sir." Nara jogged over to Lulu. "What has you looking so upset, my love?"

"I still can't get rid of this stupid felhunter. Now, momma and Calysta say I have to go on a quest to get experience so I can learn to control him better."

"Calysta?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is Calysta." Lulu gestured. "She's teaching me to be a warlock."

Nara rubbed his hands over her arms. "Are you sure?"

Lulu nodded. "I have to."

"No one said you have to..." He jerked his hand back. "Ow, damn it."

"That's exactly why. I have to own my power, or I'll just keep hurting you."

Nara sucked on his thumb. "It's just a little spark, sweetheart. They just happen when you're upset is all."

"No! It's not right!" Lulu balled her fists and jolted them down. "I won't keep hurting you! I won't! I'll become a warlock, I'll become powerful and in control, you'll see."

"Hey, hey, calm down, sweetheart. I have faith in you, I always will." He brushed her hair out of her face. "Besides, It's your first quest! That's cool, right? You go do, whatever it is you were assigned to do, and tonight, we'll celebrate it, okay?"

Lulu nodded, biting her lip.

"Yeesh, a tried and true paladin." Calysta shook her head. "I thought Elunara's family was weird by rumor, I had no idea it was true."

-------

As Lulu rode on the back of the horse with Calysta, she was quiet and thoughtful. "You said you always have him by your side. Does he sleep with you?"

"He sleeps in the floor by my bed, yes. Or when I am out in the field on a quest, he sleeps by my bedroll."

"Mine kept climbing in my bed last night. Made life difficult."

Calysta chuckled. "He really likes you." They made their way to Northshire. Calysta pulled her horse to a stop and slid off. "Here we are."

Lulu looked around and frowned. "Why is the vineyard on fire?"

"You are here to help with that. Report in and get your quests. I will be here to help you if you run into too much trouble, but you will be doing all of the work."

"Al-alright." Lulu approached Marshal McBride and hesitated.

"Hello, new recruit, I need you to kill six blackrock worgs."

Lulu nodded. "Alright. I'll do that." Lulu made her way over to the roaming worgs and began casting her rotation. Karthuum immediately ran at her target, biting at the worg's face and neck. When the worg died, Lulu looked back at Calysta. "I did it!"

"Now loot the body."

"Loot?"

"Look to see if it dropped anything interesting."

Lulu searched around and came up with a rabbit's foot. "Ew."

"Oh well, nine copper is nine copper. Find another target. You have a quest to complete."

Lulu kept going until after the fifth worg her body was surrounded by a golden glow. She blinked and looked around. "What was THAT?"

"Congratulations, you just earned your first adventuring level."

"Wow."

"Now, kill one more, you still have not completed your quest."

"Right." Lulu finished her quest and ran over to the Marshal.

"Thank you, but we have blackrock spies in our midst, if you'd take care of those?"

"Um, okay." When she was done with that, she was sent to another pair of quest givers who told her to kill goblin assassins and revive soldiers. Turning this in, she was sent back to the Marshal. This time she was sent to retrieve weapons and put out the flames. "Phew, this is tiring."

"This is kid's stuff." Calysta smiled. "You are lucky, warlocks do not start off with felhunters."

"Off I go." Lulu sighed as she hefted the fire extinguisher on to her back. After finishing those quests, she was told to go kill their leader. Making her way back to Calysta she flopped on the ground. "I'm tired!"

Calysta chuckled. "Alright, that is enough for one day. I think you have earned a bit of a break, hop on and I will take you back home."

"Well, I got six levels, a robe, a staff, and a malachite." Lulu held the gem in her hand and examined the pretty green stone. "Is it valuable?"

"Not by this point. You know, I am surprised again. I would figure that Elunara's children would have a full set of heirlooms to level with."

"Heirlooms?"

"They are clothes and weapons that level with you as you grow in adventure levels. I should have asked about it before."

"Oh." Lulu considered. "I will have to ask."

-------

"I live here." Lulu pointed to a little house.

"Cute. Smaller than expected, but I guess I should not expect anything by this point."

Lulu smiled. "Momma taught us all to be self-sufficient. Nara bought the house with his savings, cause we don't need anything bigger." After sliding off the back of the horse, Lulu ran a hand along the back of her felhunter. "Would you like to come in for tea?"

"I do not believe it would injure anything if I indulged in some tea."

"Delightful!" Lulu led the way inside.

Calysta looked in the door. "Ah, it's a bit small for two felhunters. I'll dismiss mine." Calysta cast the dismissal and her felhunter disappeared.

Lulu tried yet again. "Nope. Not happening."

Nara stepped out from the bedroom in nothing but his pants. "Lulu, I... ahh, hello, again."

Calysta cocked an eyebrow. "Why, hello." She winked.

Nara blushed and ducked back in the bedroom.

Lulu giggled and began putting together the tea. "I probably should have announced you."

Nara came in putting on a shirt. "Yes, that would have been nice." He brushed his lips across Lulu's. "But, now that you're home, how did it go?"

"Oh, it was simply exhausting! Every time I finished one thing; they'd hand me something else. Just go, go, go!"

"But, not completely dreadful?"

"Well, it was fascinating, actually." She poured tea into the little cups. "But, it felt so strange... killing orcs. You know, with papa Grogek and all." Lulu's felhunter curled up by the table and started snoring. "But Karthuum ate well, so maybe he'll sleep properly tonight."

Calysta smiled over her cup. "Exercise your minion well, and he will be more obedient. By time you are a team, he will be inseparable to you, and you will find him more enjoyable. I understand your frustration with him right now, but you will see."

------

After Calysta left, Lulu busied herself with cleaning up the kitchen. "Today went better than expected. I started out just trying to find help and got a friend in the process."

"I'm glad for you, sweetheart. Though, I do have one question."

"Oh?" Lulu looked back at Nara, seated at the table.

"Well, your pet is tired, and sleeping peacefully, but are you?"

Lulu grinned. "I know what you want."

Nara grinned back. "Just an innocent question."

Stepping over, Lulu put her foot on the chair at Nara's crotch and rubbed the toes of her foot on the bulge of his pants. Lifting her leg even higher, she placed her foot on his shoulder. He grabbed the edge of her skirt and shoved it back, exposing her curls to him. Reaching out, he ran his fingers up and down those soft folds, before pressing his fingers in. She gasped and arched her back as his fingers began to search around inside for those spots that drove her the craziest. He kissed her ankle as his free hand worked his dick free of his pants.

When she was practically dripping down his arm, he pushed her back and stood up. Grabbing the ankle, he wrapped her leg around his waist, and slid neatly into her center. Rocking his hips, he began to slide in and out, pumping in rhythm.

"Would. You. Stop that?!" Lulu gasped.

Nara frowned and looked at her. "What did I do wrong?"

"Not you." She gestured at the felhunter licking her leg. "Him!"

Nara blinked at the great demon licking the inside of Lulu's standing leg. Grinning, he kept moving his hips. "I can't say I blame him. You are pretty delicious."

"It's distracting." Lulu groaned and clung to Nara. The licking was giving her weird sensations and she wasn't at all sure if she liked them or not. "And it's making me overly sensitive!"

"Well, now..." Nara captured her mouth and tugged at her dress. Pulling it up and over, he tossed it to the side and continued bucking against her, even as the felhunter's hot breath tickled his balls. He groped at her breasts, taking one in his mouth, licking and sucking, as his other hand went back and gripped her ass, massaging and kneading. "That is..." He groaned as he near exploded in his wife. "Weird." He gasped.

"You're not the one being assaulted in random places."

Nara chuckled. "I wonder..."

Lulu jerked a finger in his face. "No weird ideas!"

He chuckled. "Alright, alright. He does have quite a large tongue though." Nara wiggled his eyebrows.

"No!" Lulu shoved the felhunter away, who whined at her. "I'm going to bed!" She grabbed a nightgown from the closet and yanked it over her head. "Weirdos. The lot of you." She flopped in bed and whipped the covers around her body. Karthuum tried to climb in the bed, but she shoved him hard and he fell out with a THUMP. "You! Floor!" Karthuum bellied up to the bed and whined. "No! And that's final!"

Nara climbed in bed beside her. "Well, he is listening to you better now."

"Only slightly." Lulu rubbed her hand over Karthuum's boney head. "Maybe we can go back to our routine now."

------

The following morning, Nara slid his hands under the covers and found the fabric of Lulu's nightgown. Tugging it up, he moved his hand up her thighs and gently brushed his fingers over her asshole, before sliding forward more and finding her soft folds. Quiet as a mouse, he adjusted himself and pulled her leg back, tucking neatly inside of her, he pressed his lips to the back of her neck.

Lulu groaned and bucked her hips, arching her back ever so slightly. When Nara wrapped his arms around her, he whispered into her ear, those soft and slow words of love and adoration. They moved together, soft and slow, writhing in rhythm to each other.

Without warning, Karthuum popped his head up on to the bed. Lulu jolted back and Nara let out a howl of pain. Nara shoved Lulu forward and grabbed his injured member.

"What happened?" Lulu sat up in the bed, her hands hovering above Nara's body.

"You zapped my dick!"

"Oh, my gods, I'm so sorry!" Lulu scooted down the bed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it."

Nara was down to writhing whimpers. "I-I know you didn't, sweetheart. It just happens when you're startled or upset." He waved a hand over himself. "It just stings."

"Do... do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Nara winced. "I don't know if it would."

Lulu bent down and lightly pressed her lips on the tip. When Nara groaned, she went a little more, pressing her lips to the head. Softly, she licked the tip, before licking and lapping at the edges. He was panting and grabbing at the bed, so she started to lick him up and down.

He grit his teeth. "You're killing me, Sweetheart."

With a grin, Lulu got on her hands and knees. Wrapping her hand around the base, she licked him up and down, sucking on the tip, before moving her head down.

"Gods, just suck it."

She sucked. Sucking harder each time, she worked her way down until he was fully in her mouth. Flexing her tongue in her mouth, she got more groans, gasps, and a tug on her hair. Up and down, up and down. She went down one more time before suddenly she jolted again and gagged. Slamming her hands on the bed, she fought against her own reaction, as Nara pulled her off of him.

"What happened?"

Lulu turned and glared at Karthuum at the end of the bed. "STUPID BEAST!" She kicked out a foot, but the demon seemed to think it was a new game and just licked her foot. "It licked me again! It licked my butt!"

Nara started cackling. "And you laughed at ME when it stuck its nose in mine."

"Not funny, Nara." Lulu wiped the drool off of her butt. "Stupid thing has GOT to GO!"

"Hey, it's your pet, you're the one who has to dismiss it."

"Go away!" Lulu cast her energy at the creature. "Go away! Go away! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" Karthuum shook his head several times but continued to bounce around the bed. Finally, he bounced up and licked her in the face. "ARGH!"

Nara just laughed. "You need to calm down, my love."

"I'll calm you down, you..." At the knock on the door, Lulu scrambled out of bed. "We'll have this conversation later." She pulled off her night gown and grabbed a clean dress. Yanking it over her head, she made her way to the front door and ripped it open. "What?" Blinking at Abigail, she deflated a little.

"Where have you been?" Abigail stood in the doorway, tears streaming down her face. "My wedding is in TWO DAYS, and my MAID OF HONOR GOES MISSING!"

"Whoops. I am out of here." Nara yanked on his gear and kissed Lulu. "See you later." He scooted out the door around Abigail.

"Abigail, I'm sorry, I forgot."

"You forgot?! You FORGOT?!"

Lulu winced. "Please come in and stop yelling at me so I can explain."

Abigail marched in the house. "Oh, you better have a damned good explanation why..." She hesitated and blinked at the felhunter. "Is that a new warlock pet?"

"Yes, and he's been nothing but a headache from the moment I summoned him. Let me explain." A quick explanation later, and Abigail flopped down in her seat. "So, now you're an adventurer?"

Lulu nodded. "Mhm."

"This isn't fair!" Abigail wailed. "I thought... I thought that we would grow together in adventuring levels, I thought we could take our husbands with us I thought... I thought..." Abigail laid her head on her arms on the table and cried.

Lulu rubbed a hand on her back. "It's ok, it was super simple to get started, I can just take you guys through the same steps..."

12