For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 38

Story Info
Who would dare?
4.6k words
4.84
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days later, Lulu sat at the kitchen table and laid her head on her arms. "I can't take any more emotion."

Nara rubbed a hand on her back. "You're a good friend and cousin."

"Calysta has been by every day asking to take me on another quest set, and Abigail just cries and cries. I have no idea how to cheer her up... and Karthuum won't GO AWAY and stop chewing my dresses." She stomped a foot.

Nara plopped down in the chair beside her. "I could cheer YOU up." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ugh, I'm not in the mood."

"Oh dear, that IS bad."

"Hah. Hah." Lulu rolled a pencil across the table. "I tried Janella's classes, but she told me I'm moving beyond her capabilities. And even William seems to be ignoring me, which I don't know how to take."

"I take it as a good thing." Nara snorted.

"I can't get in the mage tower, but since I've gone full warlock, they won't even touch me now. Momma is eternally busy, and Daddy isn't much better."

"Don't know what to tell you, Lu." He leaned over and kissed the back of her head. "Go sing with Lydia?"

"Maybe. Just maybe. That might be relaxing."

"Or, you could come sit with Susan and watch us all train. That requires no emotion, right?"

Lulu shook her head. "Right now, Abigail would take that as a betrayal. Seeing as Grodan was a soldier."

Nara shrugged. "He isn't one now. Far as I'm aware he went and got shitfaced and hasn't been seen since."

"Lovely."

-------

Chrissy stood on Elunara's porch and fiddled with her fingers. When the door opened, Chrissy flung herself on to Elunara. "Oh, thank the Gods you're home today."

"Yeah, little lovely, what's up?"

"It's William, he's starting to worry me."

"Come in, come in." Elunara shifted out of the way. "I just got Emaline down for a little nap, so don't start wailing on me."

Chrissy sniffled and nodded. "You see, it started a couple of weeks ago, he just randomly didn't come home one night." Chrissy began pacing. "I know he's in his twenties, and I know it's time for him to be more independent, but he just changed overnight on me. He comes home at weird random hours at night, he barely speaks to me, and when he does, it's with this weird dazey look in his eyes. It's all about Lisa this, or Lisa that, but even what he says is kind of disjointed and weird. I know nothing about a girl that has finally dragged my son's attention away from Lulu."

"Lisa?" Elunara's eyes narrowed. "Tina used to date a girl named Lisa. Describe her."

"That's just the thing! I've never met her." Chrissy shook her head. "I've tried. I've asked my son to meet this girl, that gives him such a look, but he just clams up, claims he's tired and goes to his room." Raking her fingers through her hair, she sighed. "I asked Lulu about it, but she said he's ignoring her completely."

Elunara considered. "Would I insult you terribly if I told you my only idea is to put an agent on your son and have them find this Lisa for us?"

"Would you?" Chrissy released some of the tension in her body. "It would give me some relief. I hate that I have to resort to spying on my own son, but he's scaring me."

-----

The man in question was making his way through town, one goal in mind. He knew the truth now. The truth was in the way, the truth was where it all came together. They had to be saved. Every single one of them. It was the only way to do it. He had been lied to, and he had to fix it, he had to save her. The truth. It was the only way.

He knocked politely on the door.

Tulani opened the door and blinked at William. "Oh, hello, I would have never expected to see you here."

"I'd like to order a dress for my mother." William blushed. "It's for her birthday."

"I love it! Let me get my things." Tulani turned her back to William.

William reached up and unleashed his power against the back of Tulani's head. She collapsed where she stood. Kicking her lightly with his foot, he was satisfied. The truth found a way. Going over to the crib, he gathered the sleeping child in his arms.

-----

Elunara's ears pricked. Something was off, but she wasn't sure what. "Give me a minute Chrissy." Elunara made her way upstairs and poked her head in Ema's room. Seeing her child still asleep, she considered. Making her way down the stairs, she frowned. "I swear I heard a child's cry."

"I didn't."

"Well, it was faint, almost like... Well, if it's Sinea, Tulani has her." Elunara cocked her head towards Tulani's door. "I don't think it was Sinea. But I'll just check anyway."

Elunara put her hand on the door.

Chrissy followed behind. "Maybe I can commission Tulani to make me something brain shattering for Gerald to see."

Elunara grinned. "Can't argue with that idea." She opened the door and stepped into the small hallway. Seeing Tulani's hair on the floor, Elunara ran over. "Tulani!" She knelt by her wife, and carefully turned her over. "Tulani, my love..." She examined the burn on the back of Tulani's head.

"Uh, Elunara..."

"What?"

"Sinea is gone."

"WHAT?" Elunara gently placed Tulani on the floor before jumping up and moving to the crib. "Oh, my gods." She whispered. "Who would dare?"

"I don't know." Chrissy knelt beside Tulani's body. "Is she...?"

"She's alive. Barely." Elunara scooped up Tulani and began channeling her energy. "She's going to have the mother of all headaches when she wakes. I need to tend to my wife, then I need to find my child. Chrissy, can you take care of Emaline for me?"

Chrissy nodded. "Do what you have to. I'll go get Emaline and take her to Varian."

"Thank you."

Chrissy turned and went back in the house. Making her way upstairs, she went into the bedroom and stopped dead still. "Oh, no..." She whispered. "ELUNARA!" She screamed.

Moments later, Elunara made her way into the bedroom, Tulani in her arms. "What?"

"Emaline is gone!"

"How...?" Elunara whispered in horror. "WE WERE JUST HERE!" With extreme care, she placed Tulani on the floor and went to the bed. "I just saw her!" She threw the blankets back and began tearing apart the room. Finding nothing, she went downstairs. Something caught her eye and she stopped. Turning in circles, she looked up. The demon skull that hung from her ceiling was charred in weird patterns. "They stole her right under my gods damned nose!"

Chrissy stuck her head over the railing. "Tulani is awake."

Elunara took the stairs three at a time. Bolting into the room, she looked at Chrissy. "Did you tell her?"

"Tell me what?" Tulani groaned. "My head... it hurts..."

"Shh. Shh." Elunara rubbed her fingers across Tulani's forehead as she channeled her energy. "There, there my love. Let me ease your pain." She kissed Tulani's temple. "What do you remember?"

"I don't... I was... I was in my studio, working on a design... and the door... someone was at the door."

"Who, my love. Who was at the door?"

"I don't know... why am I in the children's room? Where is Sinea? Emaline?"

Elunara shook her head. "Tulani, I need you to think very hard first. Who was at the door?"

"Where is my baby?!"

Elunara closed her eyes. "Gone."

"What?" Tulani whispered in horror. "WHERE IS MY BABY?"

"I don't know." Elunara shook her head. "I need you to try to remember who was at the door. I need to find them and get our children back."

Tulani began to wail hysterically. She kicked out her feet and shook her head, screaming and crying. "No! No! They can't. They can't have my baby!"

"Tulani! Tulani, I need you to calm down and think. What you tell me may help us get her back quicker."

Chrissy held her hands to her mouth. "Do... do I need to get someone?"

Elunara clung to Tulani. "Don't make me put you out. I will do it. Don't think I won't."

Tulani shoved away from Elunara. "I knew this would happen! I knew it! I knew someone would take away my only happiness!"

"Only?" Elunara whimpered. "Your only?"

Tulani buried her face in her hands and wept.

"Sweetness, love of my life, I'll get our baby back. I will, this I swear. But I need your help. They took Sinea and Emaline. They took them both right under both of us."

"WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?" Tulani screamed. "What good are you, leader of SI, queen of the Alliance, Goddess of thousands, if you CAN'T PROTECT WHAT'S PRECIOUS TO ME?"

Elunara stamped down on the crush of rejection. "You're hurt, you're distressed, and I'll excuse your outburst. But WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?"

Tulani shook her head. "I told you I don't KNOW!"

Chrissy knelt and put her hands on Tulani. "I know you're mad, I know you're upset. I remember when they took my William..."

"William?"

"Yes, remember when William and Lulu were babies and that cultist took them?"

"It was William." Tulani frowned. "He said he wanted to commission a dress." She shook her head. "But, that can't be right..."

Chrissy yanked her hands back. "No." She whispered. She looked over at Elunara. "No, he can't. It can't be."

Elunara growled. "I bet Lisa took Emaline." She stood up. "I'll kill the bitch."

"I WANT MY BABY BACK!" Tulani wailed.

"I can't deal with this right now." Elunara grabbed Tulani by the sides of her head. "TULANI, I need you to get a grip. I need you to calm down. I will get our children back, but I must send out the search teams. I will pull the entire SI, the entirety of the 7th legion, and every goddamned resource at my disposal, but you must calm the fuck down."

"I won't! I can't! They have my Sinea! They have my precious girl!" Tears streamed down Tulani's face and she struggled to breathe.

"Fuck me." Elunara muttered. Pouring out her energy, she put Tulani into a deep sleep.

"Is she alright?" Chrissy's hands hovered above the sleeping woman.

"She'll sleep. I need William's room."

Chrissy shook her head. "Whatever you need, you can have it. I still can't believe my son would do this."

"Me either. But I must investigate it as such." Elunara scooped up Tulani and carried her to their bedroom and carefully laid the woman down on the bed. Tucking the covers up around her body, she sighed. "Tulani shouldn't wake for several hours, but I don't know how long I'll be away. Can you watch her?"

"Yes, of course."

------

Elunara ran the entire way up to the keep. "VARIAN!" She screamed, as tears ran down her face.

Varian and Anduin came out of the office at the same time. "What? What is it?"

"Someone took Emaline and Sinea."

Varian froze. His mouth dropped open and he tried for several moment to say something. Dropping to his knees, "Who took my little girl?" He croaked out.

"Say it isn't so." Anduin frowned.

"William and some hidden element known as Lisa. I will get them back; you have my word."

Varian stood and started barking orders at various people.

"My love, I thought you should be the first to know, now I must direct the SI and every other resource we have."

He nodded at her. "Do it."

Elunara bounced on her feet for a moment, before turning and running down to the training yard. Once on the platform she called for a yard-wide stop. "EVERYONE! Someone has taken Sinea and Emaline! I do not care if you are new or old, or in Grogek's command or in Jordan's you WILL stop what you are doing and help me scour the city for my children!"

"AT ONCE OUR GODDESS!" They called in unison.

Grogek grabbed her ankle before she could run again. "What happened?"

"No time to explain, I must get to headquarters." She wiggled free and took off again. In SI:7 headquarters she called in Gerald and explained the situation.

He collapsed into a chair. "No. No, this can't be true, William would never..."

"How much do you know about Lisa?"

"Nothing."

"Those were cultist runes burned into the demon skull above my living room. She teleported MY CHILD out from under my nose. Had that skull not been there, I'd have never known."

"I'll do whatever you need."

"I need William's room."

"My house is yours."

Elunara and Gerald made their way to Gerald's house. Elunara tried to get into William's room, but found her way barred. "Oh, no you don't." She growled. Summoning her dagger, and every ounce of rage, she jammed the lit dagger into the hinges and popped them off. The door fell open with a thud. Stepping inside, she looked around with a hiss. "I can feel the cultist magic."

Gerald shook his head. "How could my son be a fucking cultist?"

"Good question." Elunara began searching the room. "No diary that I can find. I'll need to take some of his tainted things to the..." She trailed off as she spotted some papers stuck to the ceiling. Tugging them down, she scanned the pages. "Typical cultist shit. Something about the truth and the way." She tugged more down. "Huh."

"What?" Gerald tried to read over her shoulder.

"I'm being blamed. Again."

"For what?" He yanked the papers out of her hand.

She shook her head. "No idea."

-----

In her office, Elunara sent out her best agents to Kalimdor, Northrend, Pandaria, the Broken Isles, and Kul Tiras. She pulled people from all over the world and sent them to every known cultist location. After all that could be done, she laid her head on her arms and began to weep uncontrollably.

Not only were her children gone, but children from all over the city has disappeared as well. Some of their parents had been discovered knocked unconscious by the men and women that searched for Elunara's children. Down at the amphitheater, Lydia and her audience had been found unconscious. More than twenty cultists had attacked there all at once, knocking out spectators and taking off with every given child.

At the knock on the door, she sat up and swiped the tears off of her face. "C—" She cleared her throat. "Come in."

The door opened and the figure walked in with a smile.

"Wrathion?!" Elunara jolted up out of her chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello, it is good to finally meet the great goddess Elunara."

"Wrathion, I don't have time for your bullshit, I'm in the middle of—"

He nodded. "Trying to find your children. I am well aware."

"Then you know exactly why I don't have time to play dragon politics."

"Actually, that's exactly why I'm here."

"What?" She whispered.

"I know where your children are."

Elunara slammed her hands on her desk. "TELL ME!"

"They have been taken to Ny'alotha."

"What?" Her voice cracked.

"This morning, as I patrolled the entrance to Ny'alotha, I saw many cultists porting to the entrances with children in their arms, including one little girl screaming that her mother Elunara would save them. She was quite loud and insistent. I tried to land on top of them, but before I could, they used the gate way to enter the raid. I was too late, you see." He spread his hands.

Elunara was to him in seconds. She grabbed the front of his jacket. "YOU WERE TOO LATE? YOU SAW THEM AND HESITATED?"

"Forgive me, my goddess. As I was very high in the air, and even in a full dive, I couldn't reach them."

She stepped back and choked on a sob. "How will I get them back now?"

"I have come with a proposal, if you will listen."

Numbly, she walked back to the desk. Righting her chair, she sat in it. Raking her fingers through her hair, she leaned back. "Alright, lay it on me."

He smiled brilliantly at her. "I will help you get your children back. Use all of my power, energy, cunning, and abilities to equip every adventurer you send to me, and you will do me a small favor."

She narrowed her eyes. "What favor?"

"Bear my children."

Elunara fluttered her lashes. "What?"

He spread his hands out again. "When the dragon aspects defeated Deathwing, they gave their energy and magic to the defeat of that monster. As a result, no dragon will be able to produce any more offspring. Including myself. While we are long lived, we are still dying out. A concept you should be well aware of. I heard rumor of what you are capable of. A goddess who can mend the body as to have children. Using your powers on my body, you should be able to 'kick start' my own ability to produce offspring, but you are the only woman capable of ensuring they carry to term."

"You're mad." She whispered.

"I'm desperate." He said simply. "Though, I am not so crass and callous as to take advantage of a grieving mother. I would lend my aid to the stopping of the Ny'alotha cultists anyway, I just wanted you to hear my proposal, and consider it." He smiled again. "That perhaps you would be so grateful for my assistance that you would fulfill my wishes in the end."

"I... I would have to discuss it with my family."

"As you wish."

----

Elunara gathered Varian and Anduin, Grogek and Jordan, Susan, Lydia and Darguni, Bradley and Evelyn, and even Katie and Stephen. Once they were all together in the house, she went upstairs and sent Chrissy home. Gently waking Tulani with her energy, she pulled the crying woman into her lap. "Sweetness, I've called a family meeting, I need you to hear this alright?"

Tulani sniffled. "I want..." She hiccupped

"Sshh. I know. I know. We'll get our babies back." She led Tulani down the stairs and put her on the couch.

After a quick explanation of what all Wrathion said, everyone stared at Elunara.

"Baby," Jordan was the first to break the stunned silence. "You can't seriously be considering this."

"I'll do whatever it takes to get my children back. All of our children back." She looked at the weeping Lydia and Evelyn.

"But, didn't he say he'd help you no matter what you said?" Bradly rubbed his hand on Evelyn's back.

"I..." Tulani choked on her sob. "I'm so sorry I doubted you. Said the things I said."

Elunara went to Tulani and knelt in front of her. "It's ok, my sweetness. You didn't mean it."

Tulani wrapped her arms around Elunara and wept. "You're too kind."

Elunara untangled herself. "I won't do it if there's an objection, because he said he'd help anyway. He just wanted me to hear the proposal. But... If he gets me my children back, I'd do anything... Even if it meant giving my body up to another dragon."

"They took them, momma." Lydia whispered. "Took them right out from under us all. Almost killed me to knock me out. I tried... I tried to fight..."

"I know, little kitten, I know." Elunara wrapped her arms around Lydia.

Darguni growled. "I'll go there myself. This, Ny'alotha. They can't have my children!"

Grogek put a hand on Darguni's shoulder. "Hold on. As well trained as you are, you haven't faced actual combat. And this is an entire raid. We need to be organized. This... dragon... does he know much?"

Elunara sighed. "He's been researching the corruption, and outfitting raiders for months. He just needs our help and our push, mostly... he just wants what I can give him before he'll say the word and start the assault."

Katie rubbed her huge belly. "I am fascinated by this, but why am I involved?"

"Because you are now as much my child as Lydia is."

"Oh." Katie bit her lip. "Well, if you don't want to do it... I don't see why you—" Katie grabbed her side and hissed in pain. All attention switched to her.

Elunara put her hands on Katie's belly and channeled her energy. "Ah, hell."

"What momma?" Katie whimpered, what's hAPpening?" She doubled over in pain. "I think I just peed myself..."

"No, your water broke, you just went into labor. Stephen, get her to the couch. Bradly, I need Tia or Ina, I don't care which. Lydia, I need hot water." Shaking her head, she sighed. "Good thing I keep plenty of towels under my couch."

"Oh Gods, it hurts."

"Sorry, sorry." Elunara began channeling her energy into the girl. "I'm going to have to put you out and cut you open."

"Cut? But I..."

"You're about to have a cow. A literal cow. I already knew a tauren baby would be too big for your little body, so in order to prevent you from being ripped to hell, I've got to do this the safe way."

12