For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 45

Story Info
Sylvanas makes her move.
4k words
4.94
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara sat in her home working on her sketches. Emaline was in the keep with Varian and everyone else was off doing their own thing. A knock on the door, and Elunara walked over, still sketching on her board. She glanced up at the newcomer. He stood there fidgeting. She eyed him up and down.

"What can I do for you, honey?"

"Elunara? Can I come in and speak with you privately?"

Gesturing inside, she flipped to a fresh page and began sketching the new person. "How can I be of assistance?"

"I want... I want... well..." He fiddled with his fingers.

She cocked her hip to the side and grinned. "I'm not a mind reader. But judging by your nerves, you here for a little sexual relief?"

He shook his head violently. "Not exactly. I have a problem?"

"Don't ask me, you came here with something on your mind. You should know by now that my house is a safe space. You can say anything, make any weird request and I'll do my best to honor it and make it good for the both of us, so let it go." She continued to sketch that nervous face.

"I want you to add a dick to me."

Elunara's pencil shot across her paper. "What?"

"I'm not..." He took a breath. "Well, I wasn't born a man, and I want to be. I've spent my whole life in this perpetual hell of not knowing who or what I was. Some years ago, I made the change. I've been living as a man for a while now, and I finally feel like I've found out who I am. But I'm lacking the one thing I feel would make me complete."

Elunara continued to blink at the man. She carefully sat her board and pencil down. "I don't know that I can give you what you want."

"I saw what you did for your grandson. You... grew him a leg. It took surgery, yes, but you made him what he is, and now he runs around like any other little boy. I want that. I want to... be a man."

"But you are a man."

"I want a penis."

Pulling out a chair, Elunara sat down hard. "This just sounds beyond my skill."

"Please! You're my only hope."

"I cannot heal what is not there."

"You grew him a leg! I may not have seen the process myself, but I saw the before and after." He shook his head. "A clit is just like a penis, right? Make mine longer, give me what I want."

Elunara put her hand over her mouth. "I mean... I could try. The logistics could be there..."

"Please." He whispered.

"What's your name?" Elunara picked up her board and began to sketch notes.

"Walter."

"Well, Walter, I need to give this some thought. The logistics could be there. I mean, I've studied male anatomy my whole life. Female anatomy is only the last thirty or so, so I'll have to look through some of my own notes."

He grabbed her hand. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

She shook her head. "Don't thank me just yet."

Elunara spent the next several days researching her own notes. Looking at diagrams from her hidden collection and from her notes with men and women. Sliding her finger over a picture she had drawn of a woman's most intimate lines and folds, she considered. It could work. Mostly. Comparing pictures, she sighed.

"What are you doing, love?" Grogek's bulky form filled the doorway.

"Trying to figure out if I can honor the weirdest request I've ever received."

"That's a tall order."

Quickly she relayed the salient points of the conversation.

His eyebrow shot up. "Grow... a penis?"

"Now, if I had a donor penis, I could do some attachments, but that's not going to happen. Even if I could find one, to attach it and make it functional? Is this even possible?" Flipping through her papers, she eyed the diagrams. "Technically, he has a point, a clit has a lot of the same nerve endings. Some women even have enlarged clits." She handed a picture to Grogek.

He eyed the intimate portrait. With a cough, he grinned. "Are you trying to make me hard?"

"Not at this point." She grinned back. "Maybe in a bit. I want to give this more thought."

With a chuckle, he handed the picture back. "Excuse me, I must go find Susan."

"You do that, Sugarbear."

---

Walter stood naked in Elunara's living room. She paced around him in circles considering his body. "Do you want the breasts gone too?"

"Yes, please."

"I can't believe I didn't notice them before."

"Binding has been a bitch, but the flatter I can get them..."

"I can see your issue." Elunara stopped in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders. "Are you ready?"

He swallowed hard and closed his eyes. "Yes."

Elunara looked down at the sheets she had chosen for reference. Closing her own eyes, she focused her energy first on the top half, melting breast tissue down to muscle tone. Opening her eyes, she felt a little woozy. "Well, we're halfway."

He looked down and put his hands to his chest. "They're gone." He whispered. Tears in his eyes. "Just... gone."

"Are you unhappy?"

"I'm the happiest I've ever been."

"Next step, then." Elunara closed her eyes and focused her attention on the lower half. For an untold amount of time, she stood there pouring out every ounce of her energy. When she swayed, Walter grabbed her arms.

"Are you alright?"

"I need energy to give energy."

He helped her to sit down on the couch. "Listen, we don't have to continue today. I mean, I'm flat chested now, that's amazing."

"Try... looking down."

"Huh?" Walter looked down at himself. "Oh, my goddess..." He whispered. Reaching down, he grabbed his newly formed member.

"I pulled out three, three and a half inches for you. Give me an energy recharge and I might get a little more."

"It's beautiful." He whispered. Rubbing his hand up and down, he was fascinated. "Goddess that feels good."

"Good. Do me a favor." Her vision was blurry.

"Anything for you, my goddess."

"Get one of my husbands to drag me out to the yard."

"Right away!"

At the yard, Elunara curled up between Susan and Katie. Not really sure why, but always willing to give their energy to their goddess, the soldiers lined up to lay their hands on Elunara's sleeping form.

The rustling of paper woke Elunara from her nap. She blinked up at Katie sitting beside her, shuffling through her pages. She lifted a page to the light and considered.

"What's up, little lovely?"

"I can't get this scene to sound right."

Elunara sat up on the platform. "Let me see." She flipped through the pages and considered. "Pencil?"

Katie handed it over. "What did I do wrong now?"

"Mostly, grammar."

At break, Grogek came over and put his hand on Elunara's leg. "How are you feeling?"

"Woozy. Here, look at this." Elunara passed the pages down.

He took the pages and began reading through. "Hm." After a moment, he shuffled and reread them. "Every time I read your work, you become more and more accomplished. However, this scene lacks the usual dedication. You need to commit to the scene. You seem to be shying away from the romance of it." He handed the papers back.

Katie blushed. "I... don't know what to say."

"A girl like you should understand the importance of this scene, the romance of it. The desire between your two characters is going to be made real by this scene."

"You're right." Katie sighed. "It's just... I get so embarrassed. I want people to read this. And I don't want to screw it up."

"You won't screw it up, if you commit to it like you want to." Grogek shook his head.

Katie put her board to the side and picked Enwoo up and began the process of nursing. Rubbing her hand on the top of his fuzzy head, she sighed. "I just want to do a good job." She traced a finger over a horn.

"You will, little one. Find your heart, find your desire, and put it on paper."

Elunara smiled and rubbed her hand on Grogek's bald head. "That's my sweet Sugarbear."

He reached up and laid a hand on her belly. "I always worry that you burning a load of energy will harm the baby."

She smiled down at him. "You know I'd never go that far. Besides, it's barely discernable at this point." Stretching out she sighed. "Want to help me recharge faster?"

"I thought you would never ask." Grogek signaled to Darguni. Darguni rolled his eyes and went back to work.

As they walked hand in hand, Elunara leaned her head against his shoulder. "How is Stephen coming along? I see you've pushed him into Darguni's course."

"He's handling it well." Grogek cracked his neck. "Being bested by... that cultist has him ready to prove himself."

"Good. Is your neck alright?"

"A little sore. Care to help me out with that?"

"Always."

In the house, Grogek yanked off his shirt. Elunara cocked her head to the side. "Is that a sunburn?"

He put a hand to his neck and hissed. "I guess it is."

"But... you never burn. You just get more brown." With light fingers she touched the burned area. "Well, let me see if I can heal this." Gently probing, she poured out her energy. "Hm. That's odd."

He sighed under her touch. "What's odd?"

"You have some weird little points over your body."

"Points?"

"When I healed Lydia's body of spores all those years ago, her lungs were filled with little points of obstruction. You skin has these same points. It's very weird."

He looked down at himself. "Spores?"

Shaking her head, she considered. "Not spores. Malignant growths." She bit her lip. "I'm going to see what I can do about them." Running her fingers along his body, she located one of the small growths. "They seem to be eating at your skin. I think I can burn them off with my energy."

"Why have you not noticed these things before?"

A soft laugh and she looked up into his eyes. "Because I never have to worry about you. I only give you energy shots, I never have to heal you or check your body." A tear rolled down her cheek. "You're the strongest of us all, and I neglected you for that."

"No. No, love. It's not neglect. I don't know why you think such things."

Wiping her cheek, she sighed. Ever since those cultists took our children, I wonder if there was more I could have done. If I wasn't always so damned busy, if--"

"Stop it. Stop right there. You work yourself into the ground for this city, for this family, and I will hear none of this negativity. Least of all from you."

"I'm sorry. I--"

He shook his head. "No need to apologize." Putting his hand on her cheek, he smiled at his beautiful wife. "Now if you could get rid of these growths you were talking about?"

"Right away."

After a couple of hours, Elunara wiped her brow. "Well, now you have some rather odd scars in odd places, but considering I burned off these spots, I really could only heal them so much." She sat in the floor. "Damn it, two energy burns in one day."

"Do you need to go back to the yard?"

"I need my husband."

He brushed the back of his hand against her cheek. "You have him."

She laid her head on his chest. "I just want you to hold me."

Running his hand down her hair, he nodded. "Anything you ask of me."

Together they curled up in bed. He wrapped his arms around her, and she cuddled up against him. "I'll give you a full body massage later."

He chuckled. "I eagerly await the moment."

---

A couple of weeks later, Elunara was poring over her paperwork in the SI trying to organize her agents and their fieldwork when there was a knock on the door. "Enter!"

Lulu came in with a small box. "Hello, momma, I haven't seen you in a bit, so I thought you'd like some carrot cake."

Elunara eyed her daughter. "What am I being bribed for?"

Lulu giggled. "Absolutely nothing. Though, I wouldn't mind if you could try telling me what I'm having?"

With a chuckle, Elunara gestured at Lulu. "Come here, daughter of mine."

Lulu bounced over and sat the box on the desk. Going around to her mother, she waited while Elunara put her hands on Lulu' belly.

"Mm, I'm getting boy."

"Oh! How wonderful! Nara will be so pleased!"

Elunara chuckled and rubbed her own belly. "I'm glad you brought me some food, these two are being obnoxious."

"Two? You're having twins?" Lulu clapped. "That's so great!"

"Hm. I guess I am." She probed her body with her own energy. "I think I'm having both."

"A boy and a girl? That's even better!"

"That obnoxious dragon will be thrilled. Whenever he decides to show up again."

Lulu blinked at her mother. "You haven't turned him into your simpering slave yet?"

"Amazing, isn't it?" With a laugh, she leaned back in her chair. Opening the box, she grabbed the fork and began to plow through the cake. "Granted, he might just be better at hiding it than anyone else."

Lulu rubbed her belly. "I must tell Nara."

"Well, go on then." After Lulu ran off, felhunter at her heels, Elunara munched on her cake and debated.

---

Lulu got to the yard in time for the men to take a break. Nara met her by the side. As he wrapped his hands around her waist, he brushed his lips against hers. Pressing in, he devoured her.

"Mm, Nara." Lulu mumbled.

"Hm?" He released her mouth, but not her waist.

"It's going to be a boy."

"He is?"

Lulu nodded. "Momma just told me."

"That's so cool!" He put his hands on her belly. "Hi, little guy!"

"What's going on?" Jordan cocked his head to the side.

"I'm having a boy." Lulu bounced on her toes.

"Congratulations, pumpkin."

"I'm going to go tell Abigail." She giggled. "In fact, I'm going to go tell everybody I've ever met. Excuse me." She bounced off.

Nara sighed. "I love that woman."

Jordan dropped an arm around Nara's shoulders. Nara froze. "Well, son-in-law, that makes two of us."

---

Elunara made her way through the city to the Keep. Several times she had been stopped by friends and subjects alike. What was the most painful to her was seeing refugees from Teldrassil. She had no answers for them, and it only stoked her rage at Sylvanas. However, until the banshee made her next move, she had nothing to go on. Even King Greymane eyed her with something like contempt now, for Teldrassil had housed the refugees of Gilneas. It wasn't as if she had set fire to her damned homeland. But here she was, the best of the best, and essentially made useless now. She understood his frustration, but she didn't understand the side eye. They were both in the same damned boat now. Ignoring him completely, she scooped up Emaline.

"How's my little girl?"

"I missed you, mommy."

"I know, baby. I know, but I have too much sensitive, non-kid friendly information to deal with over at SI." She walked over to Varian and brushed her lips against his. "Did you two have fun today?"

"Daddy says I give Uncle Toppa a heart attack."

Varian chuckled. "She ordered all of the curtains be changed to pink. I gave him a good thirty minutes of thinking I was going to let her."

"Mean." Elunara winked. She laid a smacking kiss on Emaline's cheek before letting the girl slide down to the floor. "Guess what? Mommy has some news for you."

"Oh, what is it, mommy? What is it?"

"I'm going to have two babies, little sweet."

Emaline gasped. "TWO?"

Elunara nodded. "A boy and a girl! How neat is that?"

Emaline began running around the room in circles. "THIS IS AMAZING!" Stopping beside her mother, she patted Elunara' belly. "HI! I'm your big sister Ema! We're going to have so much fun!"

Anduin stepped out from the hallway. "I heard a commotion."

"Mommy's going to have TWO!" She held up two fingers. "We get a new brother AND a new sister!"

"That's awesome." He smiled. Stooping down, he poked her nose. "We'll just have to do our best to raise them right, won't we?"

Emaline flung herself on to Anduin. "Yes, big brother. Yes, we will."

With a laugh, he patted her back. "Alright, alright, get off me, little sister."

Giggling, she climbed off of him. "Where are you going today?"

"I thought I would go hang out in the park today." He adjusted his armor. "It feels good to get out and wander the city sometimes."

"Can I go to the park too?" Emaline began to bounce. "I like the lion statues."

"If it's ok with your mother."

Elunara hesitated.

"PLEASE?" Emaline clasped her hands together as if in prayer.

"Well, Anduin is one of the safest people you could be out with. And I have an awful lot of paperwork to deal with today. Alright."

"Yeay!"

Anduin scooped Emaline up and put her on his shoulders. "Come on, little girl, let's go see the park."

After they left, Varian rubbed his hand on her back. "I know how hard that was."

Elunara gave a shaky shrug. "I trust your son, I really do. It's just difficult to let her out of my sight since the whole... incident."

Varian kissed her temple before whispering in her ear. "Besides, I know something else that is hard."

With a grin, she slipped her arms around his neck. "You know me too well."

"I just want to get my hands on you again." Nodding to Greymane, Varian led Elunara back to the bedroom.

Using two fingers, he traced the edge of her ear and made her groan. "Mm, what do you want to do with me?"

"Well, we really do need to deal with that paperwork." He gently pushed her back towards the bed. "So, I figured a quickie would just about do us both some good."

"Just a quickie, huh?" She sat on the bed and raised her arms up to his shoulders. "Then you won't mind if I do this." Using her quick fingers and skill, she unhooked his armor. Letting it fall where it may.

His grin turned wicked. Bending forward, he grabbed her pants and tugged them off. Going down on one knee, he ran his fingers up through those soft hairs to the folds beneath. Leaning back, she put her hands on the bed as he slipped in two fingers. Stroking the depths of her, he watched her face as she moaned and groaned at his attentions. Opening her up, he leaned forward and licked those inner lips. Rubbing his tongue against that hooded nub at the top. When she was panting and reaching for his head, he stood up swiftly and buried himself into that waiting heat. She arched her back and he pulled her to him, wrapping her arms around the trunk of his body. He rocked in and out, as she clung to him. Leaning down, he captured her mouth and together they rode the rhythm of their bodies.

Afterwards, they walked into the main area, hand in hand. They started to go into the office, when Elunara stopped. The sound of little feet hitting the ground was familiar, but the rhythm and pattern of it was off somehow. "Ema?" She turned to look up just as Emaline ran full force into the throne room. She collapsed near the center.

Varian and Elunara were on her immediately. Gentle, Elunara turned her over. Using her energy to probe the little girl's body, she let go of the breath she was holding. "She's exhausted. No injuries."

"Where is Anduin?" Varian looked up. Going to the hallway, he looked down. "ANDUIN?"

Emaline jolted and gasped for air. "Brother Anduin!"

"Where is he?!" Varian knelt beside his little girl.

"They... they took him! Winged people took him!"

"Winged people?"

Emaline nodded fiercely. "With chains and hooks, they grabbed him and flew away!"

Elunara grabbed Emaline up. "Show me." They ran through the city, to the park. At the park, Elunara sat Emaline down and began looking in the spot that Emaline indicated. Finding black feathers, she frowned. "And you say they were people?"

"Yes!" Tears streamed down her face. "They took him, and I couldn't do anything."

Varian arrived at the scene as Emaline collapsed to the ground and began to cry. "Well?"

Elunara held up the feathers. "This is all I have to go on."

"How are we supposed to track an enemy that can fly?"

"I can get SaTa and..."

A man ran up to the pair. "Your majesties, you are needed back at the Keep."

Elunara scooped up Emaline. "This better be fucking important."

At the Keep, they were surprised to find High lord Darion Mograine in the Keep. "High Lord Bolvar was attacked by Sylvanas, and the Helm of Domination was destroyed."

12