For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara squeezed Emaline too tightly and the little girl yelped. She put Emaline down carefully. "What?"

Mograine began to quickly go over the salient information. "And so far, Jaina, Thrall, and Baine were kidnapped. They tried for Tyrande, but she was too powerful."

"And now they have my son!"

"This is bad." Mograine frowned. "We must send our best adventurers at once."

"FUCK THE ADVENTURERS! I'm going after my son myself!"

"Oh, no the fuck you aren't. I'm going after him!"

Varian adjusted his gloves before pointing at Elunara. "You aren't going anywhere. He is MY SON, and I will get him back."

"I'm more powerful than you, and I can face anything that banshee bitch can throw at me. She burned MY home down and took MY stepson. I'm going!"

"You are PREGNANT!"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Neither of you are going."

"WHAT?" Varian and Elunara said in unison, turning to Mograine.

He shook his head. "It's too dangerous, and someone has to stay behind and protect the kingdom. They took and trapped the most powerful among us. We need to send adventurers to scout out ahead and let us know what we are dealing with. I won't let you two fly blindly into the Maw because you're upset."

Varian growled.

"He has a point." Elunara put a hand on Varian. "I hate it, but he does. We need them. Treat them like fodder, but the adventurers going through first will give us an idea of what is going on." She tapped her foot. "Put the call out. Send every damned able body we have. When they find that bitch, then we strike."

---

It wasn't long before there was a line of adventurers waiting to go to the Maw. Elunara met with the rest of the faction leaders at the Frozen Throne. She watched the Horde faction leaders with a strong wariness. It was also difficult to get a read on her mother, as Tyrande wasn't even looking at her.

All turned at hoofbeats on the walkway. A female Tauren druid made her way to the group.

"Is this our adventurer?" Varian eyed the Tauren.

"My name is Fessran, and I pledge myself to this cause."

"I still say I should go."

"No." Bolvar shook his head. "We run too much of a risk. Even I am wary of being bent to the true master of this helm." He gestured to the death knights. "They will go and back up this adventurer. They who do not fear death, shall be our arms."

"I do not fear death." Varian pulled his sword.

"I fear your death." Elunara whispered.

Varian sheathed his sword. "Fine."

Fessran stepped forward and the faction leaders moved off the ring. They all watched as Fessran performed the ritual to open the portal.

"Rescue the others! The Banshee is mine to kill!" As the portal opened, Tyrande leapt in. "Tor ilisar'thera'nal!"

"MOTHER, NO!" Elunara cried.

Varian yanked Elunara back. "You cannot save her."

Elunara buried her face in his neck.

12