For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 48

Story Info
Working through the pain.
4.3k words
4.81
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days turned to weeks, and bits of information leaked through to the Keep. The raiders were preparing to storm the Sanctum, but no one had any clue how to find or stop Anduin.

Elunara was spending more time at the Keep with Varian than with anyone else. Not that they entirely begrudged her as to why, but it was becoming the talk of her house. Over the past month, she had nearly doubled in size, as the twins competed for space. Lulu made frequent trips to the Keep for progress on her own baby.

As Abigail got closer to her due date, Lulu became her constant companion, even as she struggled to balance the affections of both Calysta and Nara. Even now she felt like she was hiding from the pair as they were becoming smothering as they prepared for the baby. Lulu tossed her felhunter a treat as she knocked on Abigail's door.

Abigail opened the door. "Lulu!"

"Sorry, I'm a little late today--"

"That's not important! I think I'm having contractions!"

"ABIGAIL!"

"HELP ME!"

Lulu pushed past her and ran for Renwa's office. She didn't bother to knock and shoved the door open. Zelinnia was in Renwa's lap, her dress open at the top, her breasts hanging out in the open.

"Lulu!"

"Abigail's gone into labor!" Lulu rubbed her own belly. "I can't get to momma quickly like this."

Zelinnia adjusted her top. "I'll go get her." She bolted for the door.

Renwa followed. Grabbing his daughter up, the three of them ran for the healer.

"Daddy, it hurts." Abigail gasped as the next contraction took her body.

"I know, sweetheart, I know. Elunara will get here as fast as she is able."

Zelinnia charged into the Keep.

Elunara was sitting on her throne rubbing her massive belly. "Hey, sugarbutt, haven't seen you in a while."

"Abigail is having her baby!"

"Aw, hell." Varian helped Elunara to stand. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Perhaps I can be of some assistance?"

"Wrathion! Where the hell have you been?"

"Doing this and that. Do you need a ride somewhere, my lady?"

"Get me to the healer building!"

"At once." He transformed, but it took his help and Varian's to get her on his back. He was over to the healer's building in two hops of his wings. Landing next to it, he helped ease her down.

Lulu met her at the door. "Momma!"

"I'm coming as fast as I can." She heard Abigail's cry of pain and followed the sound. Putting her hand on the girl, she concentrated her energy. "Am I cuttin' or are you pushin'?"

"Pushing! Please don't cut me!"

"I'll never understand you pushers." She focused her energy. "Alright, get working girly."

Six hours later, a high, thin cry was met with love and admiration from her grandparents, mother, aunt and uncle. After Tia cleaned the baby, she passed the child off to Abigail. "Congratulations, it's a girl."

"Aw, she's so tiny and pretty." Abigail cuddled the child. "My little Clarissa."

"My first niece." Nara stuck out his tongue.

"Our first grandchild." Renwa smiled as he wrapped an arm around Zelinnia.

Zelinnia held Abigail's hand. "You'll be a great mother."

"I hate to break this up, but I need to let Jenny and Mark know. She is their grandchild too." Elunara shook her head.

Abigail sighed. "They have been kind to me. I will not oppose."

"I'll let them know." Elunara made her way outside.

Wrathion was leaning against the door. "How goes it?"

"She's a little early into the world, just like her momma. But now I need to speak to my other sister."

"You've a complicated family, Elunara."

"Zelinnia says I have a weird relationship with everyone."

He transformed. "Your chariot?"

"At my rate, it would take longer to get on your back than it would to just walk there."

"Suit yourself." He transformed. Taking her hand, he grinned. "How long 'til I get you in my bed again?"

She eyed him askance. "Is that it?"

"Is what it?"

"Are you only ever going to visit me to fuck my brains out?"

Wrathion blinked. "I wouldn't put it that way..."

"That's all you've done so far." She rubbed a hand on her belly.

"I thought that's what you wanted." He said quietly.

She hesitated. "I didn't expect you at all." With a sigh, she raked her fingers through her hair. "Let's be honest. I expected you to knock me up, disappear until the children were born, figure out if they were whelps or not, and disappear again for eighteen or so years."

"Is that what you want?"

"Honestly? Didn't care. An arrangement was made. However, like I said. I didn't expect you." She shrugged. "You grew on me. I actually LIKE you; gods fuck it all. So, now I'm annoyed with you."

"What do you want from me?"

She ran her fingers under his chin. "A relationship." She gestured to the house. "Hold on, this is my stop." She knocked on the door.

Jenny opened the door. "Oh! Hello."

"Jenny, get your butt to Renwa's. Abigail had Clarissa."

"Right!" Jenny closed the door. Bowing to Wrathion, she took off.

"Now where to?"

"To the yard, I want to send Mark."

"Walk or fly?"

"Walk. I want to." She rubbed her belly. "I've been in the Keep for weeks. I need to get out more."

"What do you mean by a relationship?"

She shrugged. "Just that I would like for you to come visit for more than just wild bonking. It'll only get you so far in life, you know."

"You would be the expert in such things." He pushed her hair back and brushed his lips against hers. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him into her, nibbling along his lips. "I love the taste of you." He groaned. She glanced around. Pulling him back into an alleyway, she slid her hand in his jacket.

He turned her around and moved her hair out of the way. Pressing his lips to her neck, he began to suck gently as she leaned her head to the side to give him better access. Reaching forward, he slid his hand down the front of her pants, down to the hair beneath. His fingers pressed up inside her. Sliding in and out, he began to pump his fingers, as he sucked and bit at her neck. Licking and teasing, he enjoyed her flavor. She put her hands on the side of the building and lifted her leg. He grabbed it with his free hand and pumped harder into those tight space. As her insides flexed on his fingers, he ground his crotch against her ass. She clamped down and he hung on for the ride.

Pulling his fingers free, he brought them to his lips and sucked her juices off. "Gods, you are delicious."

Chuckling, she turned back to him. "You surprise me."

"You give me wicked ideas."

"Come with me, I still need to speak to Mark."

At the yard, she signaled for Mark. He jogged over. "What's up?"

"Abigail had her baby. You'll want to go see your grandchild."

Mark nodded and took off.

Jordan came over next and grabbed her waist, pulling her to him. He claimed her mouth for his own. They danced and mated their mouths, their tongues tangling in harmony. When he finally came up for air, he sighed. "I've missed you, baby."

"I'm sorry. You know why..."

Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "Tonight, maybe?"

"It's a date. Varian will just have to understand." She scratched under his chin.

He grabbed her hand and kissed the palm. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, sugar."

Elunara turned to Wrathion. "I'll take that ride now, my feet hurt."

He transformed and she climbed on his back with Jordan's help. A couple of hops and they were at the Keep again. He helped her down and they walked into the Keep together.

Varian was sitting on the throne, Emaline in his lap. She was leaning against him twirling her hair. He had wrapped his arms around her.

"Sugarlove, I need to spend some time with the rest of my family."

Varian nodded. He had been acting so broken since the news about Anduin, that it hurt her heart to see it. Emaline wasn't doing much better. "You've spent so much time with me." He released Emaline, who slid out of his lap. Varian stood up and went to Elunara. "I truly am sorry."

Elunara ran her fingers over his cheek. "Don't apologize to me, Sugarlove. I know. I just want to be there for you."

He wrapped his arms around her and let out a shuddering sigh. "I just want my son back."

"I know you do."

---

"Varian, I need to speak with you privately." Elunara gestured towards the bedroom with her head.

"Alright."

She led the way into the bedroom and closed the door. "I need to take Emaline with me."

"What? Why?"

"Because she needs to see the family as much as I do. We've been so worried and upset over Anduin that we haven't given the time and attention to Emaline that she needs. The poor girl doesn't even play anymore. She's only seven and the weight of the world is on her shoulders."

"Six."

"Huh?"

"She's six."

"No, she's not. Her birthday was last week, and we didn't even celebrate it."

"Oh, my Gods." Varian buried his face in his hands. "I didn't even realize."

"She needs to see the family more than just the few times they've come up to the Keep to check on us. We must return to some sense of normalcy. If not for us, then for her."

"You're right. You're always right." He scrubbed his hands over his face.

Elunara sighed. "She's not going to be happy with me. I know she'll want to stay with you. She thinks it's her duty."

"My little girl..."

Rubbing her belly, Elunara sighed. "She's ridiculously mature for her age, but it's time we put on a brave face and help her return to some sense of childhood."

"What do I need to do?"

---

They made their way back to the throne room. Emaline was sitting in her daddy's seat. Seeing them return, she scooted out of the throne.

"Come on, Emaline, we're going visiting."

"What? Why?"

"We haven't seen the family in weeks. It's time you got spend some time with your siblings and cousins."

"But I want to stay with daddy! He needs me!"

Varian shook his head. "I'm going to work on some back paperwork I haven't touched. You go with your mother."

"But...!"

Varian walked into the office and shut the door. When Emaline began to cry, he leaned his back against the door and shut his eyes.

"Come on, Emaline. I can't carry you in this condition."

"I don't want to go!"

Elunara did her best to stoop down. "Listen to me, Ema. Daddy and I discussed it. You need to get out with me more. We're not rejecting you. You've been a good girl this whole time, but it is not your duty to keep your daddy happy. We're going to go visit your siblings and cousins. You need time away from here. I need time away from here. I miss my little Sinea, I miss my family. They miss you too. While they make time to come up here and visit, they have their own lives. They have things they need to be doing to keep everything together as well. We're all upset over Anduin, but I need you to be a big girl for me and try to return to some normalcy. I know we missed your birthday, but that was an accident. Daddy needs you to be strong for him, but you can be strong by doing the things we would do normally. Waiting around being upset isn't going to get Anduin back to us any quicker. Do you understand?"

Emaline nodded.

"Good girl. Come on, let's go visiting." It was some effort, but she stood back up.

"Yes, mommy."

"Besides, I need you just as much as daddy does."

"You do?"

"Look at me, Ema. What do you see?"

"Um, it is kind of hard to see over your belly."

"Exactly. I'm very, very pregnant. I have two babies inside me, and it's getting more difficult to get around for me. What if something happened? What if I fell? Or if I went into labor? I wouldn't be able to run and get help. I need you to help me out because you, my little girl, can run for me."

"Alright, mommy." Emaline took her mother's hand. Together they walked down to the yard. At the yard, Emaline went to sit up on the platform with Susan and her girls.

Jordan met her at the edge. "Where'd Wrathion go?"

Elunara shrugged and rubbed her belly. "Who knows."

"So, you managed to come down to see us again?"

"Sugar, I intend to take my life back. Sylvanas tried to take it from us when she took Anduin, but we can't live in sorrow just waiting. We have to be proactive. Neither of us can go to the Shadowlands and bring Anduin back ourselves, but we can lead this kingdom in the meantime."

"You're always so damned wise." Putting his hands on her belly, he brushed his lips against hers. Blinking, he rubbed her belly. "I think I felt a kick."

Laughing she rubbed the same spot. "That you did. That's the little boy. He's a fighter. The little girl doesn't do much for now. She thinks her brother keeps interrupting her naps."

"Thought of names for them yet?"

"Wrathion has already claimed that right. Laithion and Andryxia."

"Dragon names. Why am I not surprised?"

"Well, they are his."

Jordan rubbed her belly and sighed.

"What is it, Jordan?"

"I'm obscenely jealous."

"Well, you'll just have to wait your turn."

He hesitated. "You..."

"Am apparently a baby factory." She snorted. With a sigh she looked over the remaining troops in the yard. "Wrathion has a point. One I missed myself. I love my family, and I love my children. The more I can surround myself with them, the happier I am. Where did it all go so wrong?"

He blinked at her. "What?"

"I used to be a whore with no emotion. Now emotions sneak up on me and whack me in the back of the head."

"Do... do you want to be that... way anymore?"

"Oh, not particularly, it's just that the irony is not lost on me. It hits me at the weirdest times." She rubbed her belly. "If you want children from me, feel free to let me know. Maybe when the twins are..." She winced.

"Are you alright?"

"A swift kick to the bladder and now I need to pee." She turned to Susan. "Can you watch Emaline?"

"Mommy, don't you need me?"

"I'm going to have Jordan walk me to the bathroom. I'll be right back, little sweet."

Jordan took her hand as they walked towards Tippy's. "As I was saying, when the twins are big enough, I'll turn back on the works and you, and I can have a go at it."

Jordan kissed her temple. "It's enough that you would even offer."

They walked into the inn, and everyone inside stopped and stared. Tippy ran over. "Is he...?"

Elunara shook her head.

"Damn, I was hoping. Did you come for cake?"

"I'm always up for cake. But I really need to pee."

"Of course. Of course. You know the way."

"Thanks, Tips." Elunara disappeared into the back.

Jordan tapped on the bar as Tippy passed him a small box. "Elunara's slice of cake."

"Thanks, Tippy." Jordan took the box. "Hey, Tippy, what would you think if me and Elunara had another baby?"

"After the pair she's already got brewin'? You guys are nuts."

"Always have been, Tips." Elunara came out from the back and giggled. "Besides, Wrathion wants me to repeat this performance every 25 to 50 years for the next thousand or so."

"That's insane!"

"Tippy, I'm a night elf. I've barely started my breeding years. I knew night elves who were in their thousands before having their first child."

Tippy shook her head. "You're still nuts!"

"We'll see." Elunara winked. Noticing the box in Jordan's hand, she licked her lips. "Ooo, is that my cake?"

Tippy laughed. "Who is going to feed you cake in a thousand years?"

"Either get really good at teaching your children and grandchildren this recipe, or I can harvest your soul when you die."

Tippy blinked. "Harvest my soul?"

"It's an offer I've extended to all my family. I'm going to keep souls around and find them new, younger bodies."

"Younger bodies, huh?" She rubbed her hip. "I could use a younger body some days. But, nah. I think I'll pass."

"Up to you, Tips. Just know this, if I have the chance, I will personally escort you wherever you want to go."

---

Back at the yard, Emaline hugged her mother's waist. "You were gone for so long."

"Little sweet, I just went to pee. Nothing is going to happen to me if you're not there."

Emaline's lip quivered.

Elunara tried to stoop down too quickly and lost her balance. She fell on her butt. Pulling Emaline into her lap, she whispered. "Shh, shh, baby, it's ok. None of this is your fault."

"If... if I was stronger..."

"Baby you're seven."

"But..."

"No! We don't even train children until they're eleven. You're too young to have all of this burden on you. I could kill Sylvanas for that alone. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Jordan stooped down. "Sweetheart, if you want, we can talk to Jerry and Louis and get you into the juniors. Your daddy is a fighter, your mommy is a vicious fighter, you could be one too."

Emaline sniffled. "And I could get stronger?"

"Yeah. You have good genes, strong ones. You could be our most vicious little fighter." He gestured across the yard. "Dargek, Lily, and Grogash are already there. They can help you."

"Can I, mommy?" Emaline looked up into her eyes and searched her face. "Please?"

"I don't like it, but if it will make you feel better, I'll allow it."

Emaline wrapped her arms around Elunara's neck. "Thank you, Mommy."

"And when I'm not pregnant anymore, I'll show you my tricks."

"You mean it?"

"Of course, little sweet."

Grogek wandered over. "What is going on?"

"Emaline wants to learn to fight." Elunara looked up at him.

He nodded. "As all children should."

"You know, some kids grow up to be merchants, nobles, and the like."

"All people should learn some form of self-defense."

"Spoken like a true orc." Elunara cuddled Emaline.

"Even Tulani knows how to defend herself, even if she doesn't like to do so."

"Speaking of, she's my next stop." Elunara tried to get up. Jordan and Grogek pulled her to standing. "Come along, Emaline, let's go see sister Sinea."

Elunara wandered down to Tulani's shop. She pushed open the door.

Tulani blinked up from her drawing board. "Elunara!" She jumped up but stumbled on the hem of her dress.

Elunara barely caught her. "Hello, Sweetness."

Tulani wrapped Elunara in what would be a bone crushing hug if she'd had more body strength. "I had near given up hope."

"Anduin isn't back yet."

"Oh, but I thought..."

"I missed you, my sweetness. I can't stay away forever. Yes, Anduin is still gone, but to completely neglect my family over it is just as terrible."

"Maaaama." Sinea held up her hands.

"There's my littlest!" Elunara grabbed the toddler out of the play pen.

"It's so not fair." Tulani whispered. "That stupid bitch, taking away our family."

"Hey, now." Elunara brushed Tulani's hair back. "No one can take away our family. It's just a little fractured right now." She cuddled the child to her cheek as Sinea tugged on her hair.

"New earrings?"

"Wrathion gave them to me." She gestured to Emaline. "They match Emaline's necklace."

"Oh, how adorable."

"Speaking of... the last time we went out with Wrathion, we saw one of your gowns in a shop window. I didn't know you did wholesale."

"Occasionally, I get orders from other shop owners who want to pull in a little extra business. Sometimes I even sell my excess designs. Or trade for something. Not all of my designs have a set owner, I just draw what pops into my head."

Elunara kissed her cheek. "You have a gift."

Tulani blushed. "Oh, you."

"While we're at it, I need some maternity dresses."

"What?"

"You know how much I hate dresses, but the pants are starting to be highly uncomfortable. And leather doesn't breathe like cloth. These little size explosions are becoming a pain in the ass too. So, pretty me up."

"Of course! But I'll need to remeasure you." Elunara sat Sinea down with Emaline. She got undressed and climbed up on the platform. Tulani got to work. "You're only six months? Twins must take more."

"You're telling me." Elunara snorted. "I can't decide if I hope I make it to nine months or not."

12