For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tulani made some notes. "We'll give you plenty of space to grow. Depending on how big you get, we may have to remeasure you."

"Grand."

"Maternity clothes fit for a queen. I do like a challenge." Tulani giggled.

"I'll challenge your ass."

Tulani giggled again. "I do love when you're ornery." Give me a little while and I'll have them up to the Keep in no time."

"Whenever. I promised Jordan I would sleep with him tonight. I think tomorrow night I'll spend with you." Elunara winked.

"We have missed you terribly." Tulani wiped a tear.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetness."

"We all understand, though."

"You can always come up to the Keep to see us, though I know it's not the same." Elunara rubbed her belly. "I haven't even been able to draw lately. I hate it."

"You..." Tulani just stared. "That IS bad."

"I know. Drawing things is how I cope with emotion, and I've been so busy trying to help Varian, that I'm not taking care of my own mental state." She buried her face in her hands. "I miss him. I want him back. I'll even take judgy butt over this."

Tulani wrapped her arms around her wife. "Whatever you need from us, you'll have it."

"Thank you, my sweetness."

---

Late at night, after Elunara got Emaline to bed in Sinea's room, she met Jordan in his room. He put his hands on her belly and leaned in. She wrapped her arms around his neck. They brushed their lips together, before pressing in deeper, dancing their lips, biting and nibbling, licking and cajoling. They devoured one another in the center of the room. His hands wandered down and grabbed the edge of her shirt. Pulling it over her head, he tossed it to the side.

He knelt in front of her and tugged down her pants. Reaching forward, he ran his fingers through that hair, to those silken folds beneath. She groaned as he pushed his fingers up into her. With one hand he rubbed her belly, with the other he pumped his fingers in and out of that wet heat. When she was dripping with it, he stood up and licked his fingers.

"How do you want to do this?"

She grinned. Turning to the bed, she climbed on. On her knees, and using his pillows, she made a nest for her belly at the head of the bed and grabbed on to the straps hanging from the wall.

His grin went wicked. "I see how it is." Striping off his own clothes, he climbed in the bed behind her. He kneeled in between her legs and slid himself into her soaked center. Holding on to her shoulders, he pumped his hips and legs up and down, trusting up into her over and over again. His hands slid down her shoulders, down her back and forward to rub her belly. One hand went up and cupped a breast. He buried his face into that spot on her neck that drove her mad. Licking and sucking as his hips continued to pump up into her. She groaned and arched her back as she tugged on the straps. When she clamped down on him, he gave in to his own torment, leaning back and thrusting upwards.

When he flopped free, she turned around. Pushing on his chest, she shoved him back against the bed. Bending down, she licked the length of him. Sucking on the tip, kissing up and down the shaft, changing her mind and her direction repeatedly until he was half mad with her. She put her mouth over him and sucked him hard, flexing and adjusting her tongue. Every time he thought she would let him explode in her mouth, she would stop and press her mouth to the sides. He grabbed her head and pushed her down on him as he was finally able to give up into her throat.

With a laugh, she crawled over him, her breasts brushing the tip of his dick. She squeezed her breasts against his dick and let him feel the soft, tender flesh in the between as she rocked against him. Crawling further still, his dick rubbed against her large belly, and she giggled as he groaned. She captured his mouth, as her belly pressed his dick down. He ground himself against her pregnant belly. Still, she slid her hips up and brushed her wet hairs against his dick, without letting him enter. She slid her folds over and over, up and down, trapping him against her. When he could take no more, she bucked her hips up and let him bounce up free. She positioned him and slid down on top of his waiting manhood. His fingers bit into her hips as he shook all over.

He was panting and sweating by this point. "Baby, you get vicious when you're deprived."

"I intend to use you all night long." She winked.

12