For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 50

Story Info
Carla is corrected, again.
6.6k words
4.58
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara stepped back into the throne room and blinked at Wrathion. He nodded to her. "Hello lovely lady. Where is your little one today?"

"She's taken up training down in the yard for now."

"That sounds... lovely." He shrugged. "I've come to let you know that I've taken up residence in one of your local inns. It's uncomfortable for me to be in such a... tight space, but I have been doing some research and I have found that women pregnant with multiple children tend to go into labor early. I figure it would be safer of me to be closer to you should the event arise."

"You surprise me yet again." Elunara cocked her head to the side. "Which inn are you staying at?"

"With a pandaren named Tippy? She seemed most thrilled at my payment up front."

Elunara rubbed her belly. "Good choice. Though I wonder if you chose her because she is my friend."

Wrathion's grin was quick. "Always so suspicious. But then again, accurate. Seeing as how your judgement is legendary, I wanted someone I, too, could trust."

"Well, you make a good point." She turned to Varian. "Would you mind if Wrathion and I took a little walk? I won't be gone too long this time."

Varian waved his hand but said nothing.

Elunara walked over and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

He took her hand. "Nothing else keeps me sane." He kissed her palm. "I love you, too."

"I will return her shortly." Wrathion winked at Varian.

Together the pair walked down to Tippy's inn. Tippy spotted Elunara as she was cleaning a table. "Enalla will have your cake."

"I'll come back for the cake." Elunara giggled. "I have a... meeting."

Tippy blinked for a moment before noticing Wrathion. "In my inn? I see how it is."

"Of course, you do."

Wrathion took Elunara hand and led her upstairs. Tippy rolled her eyes and went back to work.

Upstairs, Wrathion closed the door behind them. With his free hand, he cupped her chin and pulled her face to his. When he laid his lips on hers, she placed her hands on his chest and pressed into his kiss. While they tangled their lips together, he ran his hands down her arms. He moved his mouth across her cheek and to her ear, whispering soft words as he moved his hands down her body. His hand slipped into the front of her dress and caressed a nipple. His lips pressed against her neck, and he found that deep spot that drove her mad. Using his hands, he pressed the top of her dress open and tugged it down. With his tongue and lips, he worked that spot to its best effect. She closed her eyes and cocked her head to the side allowing him access. Her own hands worked to push off his jacket.

Moving further down, he skimmed his lips across her chest and down a breast. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked. He paused and blinked. "What is that?"

"It's called breast milk. Apparently, I'm leaking earlier than ever. I blame the twins."

"How fascinating." He rubbed his hands across her belly. "Can I feel them again?"

"Of course." She used her energy to connect the lines of the little heart beats to his hands.

"Hello, little ones! You will soon come into this world. And you will be mine." He gave Elunara a toothy grin.

"Ours. Remember that, Wrathion. Until they are adults, I will personally see to their care. You will be... allowed" She winked. "To help with that."

With a laugh, he brushed his lips against hers. "I remember." Moving his hands, he pushed the top of her dress down around her hips.

She wiggled a little and her dress hit the floor. Reaching forward, he shoved his pants down to the floor and grinned when he popped free. "Someone is eager."

"For you, always." He placed his hands back on her belly. "How are you the most comfortable?"

With a grin she put her hand on his chest and crushed her fingers through the hair. With a gentle push, she stepped away and laid in the bed on her side. Lifting one leg, she winked again. "Well, get in there."

Shaking his head, he laughed. Stepping up to the bed, he slid one leg on to the bed and grabbed her upper leg. She rested her leg on his shoulder, and he ran his lips across the ankle. With his free hand, he slipped his fingers through that dark hair, to the folds below. Pressing in, he pumped his fingers in and out, before bringing his fingers up and sucking them clean. "I think I'm addicted to the taste of you." Guiding himself into those tight folds, he groaned. He pressed in until he was surrounded by her. Rubbing his cheek on her ankle, he began to pump his hips, sliding in and out of that tight, wet heat. He trailed his lips up and down her ankle and leg while he worked, as she clung to the bed. Wrapping her lower leg around his in the bed, she arched her back. He slid in and out, and bit at her ankle, leaving little marks. Pushing her leg off of him, he bent forward and grabbed her hair, tugging it back and exposing her neck. He went for that sensitive point in her neck, licking and sucking, biting, and nibbling. He increased his pace, pounding in and out, over and over, driving as deep as he could go. When he felt himself throb and twitch, he let go into that tight clamping space.

Wrathion sat up and looked down at her prone from on the bed. "I wish this space was larger. The sensitivity of my dragon tongue is higher."

She grinned. "You and your incessant licking."

When he laid down behind her, he wrapped his arm around her belly. "Mine." He whispered, as he rubbed his still hard erection against her ass. He lifted her leg again and reaching down, pushed up into her waiting wetness. She wrapped that leg backwards on his hip and pressed up against him. He began to rock against her, sliding in and out, spreading the dripping mess as he went. Reaching down, he played with that tender nub at the top, pinching and pulling at it. When she clamped down and called out, he licked her neck.

Sliding free of her, he sat up again, and this time he leaned forward and kissed her belly. "Mine."

Afterwards, he led her back to the Keep. Before they could enter the throne room, he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "My lady."

"My dragon." With a giggle, she kissed his cheek.

After a grand bow, he turned and left. She headed into the throne room.

---

Ryan was relaxing in bed. Some time ago, Elunara had given him one of her books on how to please a woman, and he was laying back, book open, examining some of the more entertaining diagrams. He had some experience with women before, which is how he knew that he always came too soon with them. Having never pleasured a woman in his life, Elunara gave him what he needed. Now he was in an interesting predicament with Carla and looked to be marrying her tomorrow, no matter what he or Carla had tried to convince her father of elsewise. Even his own mother had ignored his pleases for help and was driving him batty with plans. Hanging on the back of the door was his suit, an awkward fitting in which the tailor had ignored him as well. All in all, it wasn't really that bad of a situation, if only Carla wasn't so desperate to be out of it.

Going back to the diagrams in the book, Ryan reached into his pants and began to lightly stroke himself. A quick wank wouldn't be so bad. With his free hand, he turned a page and licked his lips. His fingers gripped his dick and up and down he stroked. Suddenly the door burst open. He yanked his hand out and slammed the book closed.

Carla paced back and forth, ranting in half words, and flapping her hands in that wild way she did when she was on a tear. "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?" Her voice was a shriek.

Ryan stood up and put his hands on her shoulders. "Carla, sweetie, I don't even know what you just said."

She huffed and puffed for a moment, as she caught her breath, having ran all the way up the stairs and into Ryan's bedroom. "I tried to tell my father, YET AGAIN, that we can't be married but he won't hear of it! I mean, we haven't even kissed! How can you marry someone you've never kissed? I don't want my first kiss to be at the altar! I want love, and romance, and flowers, and stolen kisses in the dark. I just..."

"I have brought you flowers... but that's beside the point, we haven't tried to be romantic because you're so busy scheming to get out of this mess. None of our schemes have worked, and nobody is listening to us. We should at least try to make it work."

"The wedding is TOMORROW!" Carla began to wail.

Ryan winced. "What can I do to help?"

"I don't know! I'm out of ideas! I even thought about sabotaging my dress, but it's just too pretty." She sniffled. "How can we get married if we've never even kissed?"

"Well, I know one thing I can fix."

"What?"

He tugged her close and laid his lips on hers. She blinked at him. Using what little skill he had, he pressed in, taking possession of her mouth, his hands sliding down her shoulders to her arms. When she gasped, he pressed his advantage and slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting the fresh breath from her morning brush. Tugging her arms up, he wrapped them around his own neck. She closed her eyes and gave in to the sensations of their mouths. His hands trailed down her sides, to her waist, and he pulled her tight against him. They stood together for an untold amount of time, tasting, and dancing their lips together.

Carla felt something poking her belly and she wiggled against it. He groaned into her mouth. She tried to dislodge her mouth from his. "Ryan?" She mumbled.

"Hm?"

"What is in your pocket?"

"Don't have anything in my pocket." In confusion, he blinked at her.

"Then what is...?" She looked down and blushed. "Oh."

Ryan blushed. "Sorry bout that." He mumbled as he scooted back.

"Did I do that?"

"Ah, sort of?"

As she licked her swollen lips, she stepped forward. "Is... is that what happens when we... you know..."

He scratched the back of his head. "Yeah."

"I do like kissing you." She whispered. "Maybe... maybe we could keep going?"

His grin was a little wicked. "Up to you, sweetie."

Placing her hands on his chest, she pressed up against him. Standing a little on her toes, she brushed her lips against his. He stumbled back and pulled her down on the bed with him. The book clattered to the floor.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He captured her mouth again and rubbed his hands down her sides. Little did she know, he was tugging her dress up.

She dislodged her mouth from his. "You really mustn't mistreat books." She admonished.

"It was an accident. I'll get it in a minute." The one hand was still working on her dress, the other he used to pull her face back down to his.

Breaking contact again, she pushed against him. "It'll bother me if I don't pick it up."

"Please, leave it." He nearly whimpered.

"No." She scooted off him and stood up, reaching down, she froze. The book was open. Spread out before her was pictures of... She turned bright red. "What is this?"

Ryan swallowed. "It's a guide on how to pleasure a woman."

"Where did you get it?"

"Elunara..."

"Elunara." Carla's voice was flat and dull. She did not look at Ryan, just continued to stare at the book. "Did you... did you two...?"

The heat in Ryan's face was unbearable. "Something like that?"

Carla turned and fled.

"CARLA WAIT!" Ryan was out of the bed in an instant. "COME BACK!"

At the base of the stairs, Carla screamed. "I CAN'T MARRY YOU! YOU... YOU... DISGUSTING CREEP! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"Carla! No! Please!"

She fled the house.

Richard was in the foyer directing the wedding planners. "My boy, whatever is the matter with her?"

"I can't explain, I have to go stop her!"

"Go, my boy, go!"

Ryan chased after Carla.

Elunara was in the throne room, sitting on her throne, her head leaning on Varian's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around behind her and rubbed her other arm.

Carla burst into the throne room. She marched to the center of the room and jabbed her finger in the air. "YOU AGAIN!"

Elunara sat up straight. "I should be the one to say that. What did I do now?"

"I can't even have a boyfriend that you haven't had your disgusting whore hands on, can I?"

The guards converged on Carla and two of them grabbed her arms. She yelped. With a sigh, Elunara waved away the guards. "Put her in my office. I would like a private chat." The guards marched Carla into the office, before closing the door and returning to their posts.

Ryan ran up. "Have... have you seen...?"

"Carla is in my office. I will talk to you after I talk to her." Elunara struggled to stand, before heading into the office. Ryan began to pace.

In the office, Carla whirled on Elunara. "Why can't you keep your hands to yourself? Why must you do this? First poor innocent Tulani, now my own fiancé! You just take and take!" Tears streamed down Carla's face.

Elunara sat in her chair and sighed. "Carla, you have the wrong impression. Ryan was sent to me because he had a personal problem. I am the only one in the world who is willing to help him fix that personal problem and make sure it worked. I saw him as no more than a client, and honestly, only touched him the once. On top of that he's largely disgusted by my usual habits, I've yelled at him about it."

"What?" Carla shook her head. "What kind of a personal problem?"

"He cums too soon."

"What does that even mean?"

"Orgasms, finishes, ejaculates. Listen, have you ever masturbated before?"

"I don't even know what that word means."

"Do you touch your private areas on purpose? For more than just wiping after you pee?"

"Uh. No?"

"Poor girl. I think you should. But ignore that for now. Imagine someone hands you a cake. A nice, fat piece of chocolate cake. The richest, most delectable, slice of chocolate cake you have ever beheld in your life. It's just magnificent. Now imagine I told you, you could have exactly one bite. Not a crumb more. You'd be pissed, right?"

"Well, yes."

"That's what Ryan has to live with. He wants a slice of cake, but for him he gets one ecstatic bite, and he's done. No more cake. Not until the next time someone presents him with cake, and then it's that one annoying bite all over again."

"That sounds incredibly frustrating."

"For anyone, it is. For Ryan, it's a fact of life. So, using what I know about the male body, I gave him an entire slice of cake. Granted, we didn't have sex, I just gave him the best blow job he's ever had in his life."

"What's a blow job?"

"Oh, my sweet summer child. When you put your mouth on his dick and suck."

Carla's face went bright red. "You did WHAT?"

"Trust me, it's quite entertaining."

"But... but he..." She lowered her voice. "Pees there."

"Your point?" Elunara shook her head. "Make him bathe first. If that makes you more comfortable. My point is, I took him from one bite of cake every time he wanted to have sex with a girl, to being able to share the slice with the woman he is with. I gave him a tool, I'm going to assume you saw, and a book on how to use it and how to pleasure the woman he is with. That is you, is it not?"

"I..." The heat in her face was unbearable. She put her hands to her face. "I had no idea."

"Come on, I'm going to assume you took this out on Ryan, let's get him in here."

Elunara stuck her head out of the door. "Ryan, get in here."

Ryan scrambled to get into the door. "Carla! Carla, please come back, we can talk about this."

"I told her the truth, Ryan." Elunara nodded to Carla. "I told her everything."

"Carla, I--"

"I never knew it was like that for you." Her voice was quiet. "To be so frustrated all the time."

"Carla, ignoring that, please. I want to be with you."

"What?"

"I figured it out, when you yelled at me and ran away, that it hurt so badly. I don't want you to push me away, especially after doing something that meant nothing to me."

"Gee, thanks." Elunara muttered under her breath but neither heard her.

"Carla, I just want to please you. I want to be with you. You haven't given me a chance these three months because you've been so busy trying to get out of it, and I was just going to let you. I feel like a fool because the gods know I want you. Today in the room felt like my one chance, and I somehow blew it over a stupid book. Please, Carla, don't leave me. Give me a chance. I think... I think I love you."

"You do?" It was barely a whisper, but all ears were trained on Carla.

"Please, let me learn to love you." Kneeling, he took her hands. "I never got the chance to do this, because everyone was already doing it for me, but I beg of you, Carla, let's give this marriage thing a chance."

"I--" Carla turned and looked at Elunara.

Elunara just shrugged. "I would, but I have three husbands and a wife, don't ask me."

Carla turned back to Ryan. "I- I will." She blushed.

"Good show." Elunara clapped. "When's the wedding?"

"T-tomorrow." Carla felt the heat rise in her face.

Elunara smacked her forehead. "And you're just getting around to this now?"

Ryan stood up with a sigh. "We've been trying to figure out how to get out of it for three months. Both of our families are NOT listening to us."

"Tulani convinced me to try giving Ryan a chance, and I... well I really wanted that dress. But no matter what we tried or who we talked to..."

"We just got rolled right over." Ryan shook his head. "Even my mother showed up and is all over me. I don't know how I managed to convince them to let me stay in my room at Carla's, everybody keeps saying I should stay with Aunt Mayby until... tomorrow night."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Traditionalists, I'll never understand them."

Ryan rubbed the back of his head. "Are... are we good now, Carla?"

"I... I think so." She bit her lip. "I liked kissing you."

"Good, now go do that, and..." Elunara sat up straight. "You want me to really get some goats?"

"What do you mean?" Ryan frowned.

"Follow me." Elunara stood up and made her way out of the door. "Sugarlove, I need to go harass a friend of mine. I'll be back, I swear it."

Varian shook his head with a half laugh. "Let me know how that goes."

Making her way through the city, with Carla and Ryan on her heels, she made her way to Mayby's house. Furiously she pounded on the door.

Mayby threw open the door. "Elunara?"

"Why was I not invited to this wedding? Why am I only hearing about it the day before?"

Mayby's eyes went wide, and her mouth flapped like a deranged fish. "Oh my gosh! I forgot all about you!"

"For three fucking months?" Elunara did her best to tap her foot in agitation. "And you are the one who claims we are friends, and you didn't even invite me to your nephew's wedding? The biggest day of his life? Never let me counsel the groom, discuss anything with the bride? Were my gifts not acceptable when your own children were married, and their children born?"

"Oh, but Elunara...!"

"I swear!" Elunara turned on her heels and marched away.

"No! Wait, Elunara!" Mayby scrambled to catch up with Elunara's long strides. "Please! I didn't mean it!"

Elunara whirled around, a feat which was more difficult in her state. "You're so busy making wedding plans and screwing around with other people's lives you didn't even think to talk to your friend or ask your nephew if he even wanted this."

"Wait, what?" Mayby pulled up short. "What are you talking about?"

"Ryan came to me to figure out how to get a marriage he didn't want annulled in Stormwind."

"I..." Mayby looked at Ryan as if seeing him for the first time. "You don't want to get married?"

"Oh, FINALLY you listen!" Ryan yanked at his hair. "Aunt Mayby, I've been trying to tell you all this time"

"But the wedding is tomorrow!"

Elunara rolled her eyes. "That's all you fucking care about. You better be grateful to me, Mayby, because I was nice enough to counsel these two, and convinced them to give it a shot."

12