All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 50'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

HELLO! I am alive! Well, yeah. Anyway.

I’m sorry I disappeared yet again; depression is a hell of a thing. I feel I need to explain some things.

First of all, chapters 50, 51, and half of 52 have been written for months now. I just haven’t posted them. You see I was stuck on chapter 50. I wrote a naughty encounter between Lulu and her felhunter, and then I had Calysta explain to a distraught Lulu her first time with the incessantly licky warlock demon. It’s really hot, I assure you. However, felhunters are like the dogs of the demon world, and I felt it was just too “animalistic” and I didn’t feel entirely comfortable going there. So, I sat on the story debating if I was going to post it and really stress the “demon” part, or if I was going to skip it. Finally, I came to the conclusion that, sorry, I didn’t want to post it. So, it’s now officially a “missing” chapter. Chapter 51 is now 50. Anybody curious to read the missing chapter can send me their email address in a private message and I will send it.

Second, Shadowlands has finally come to a close and everyone playing now knows what’s going on with Anduin. So, I will cover that in chapter 51, and then kind of move on. It’s rather… disappointing? A little frustrating, but so has the entirety of Shadowlands to me. Granted Ardenweald is absolutely gorgeous. But that’s beside the point.

Third, Blizz has finally dropped Alpha for their newest expansion, “Dragonflight”. I don’t know where they’re going with it just yet, but that’s fine, my alternate reality does not care anyway. That being said, we’re getting DRAGONS! Playable DRAGONS! I’m so excited! Anyway, they will have humanoid forms and then dragonoid forms. When I wrote 51(52 originally) I knew the babies were going to be born sort of how they were, and I knew what I wanted them to look like, and I already knew how I was going to handle their aging. Again, my alternate reality don’t give no shits about the reality. I’m just following along cause I wanna.

Fourth, I am prepping the posted Beyond series for ebook on Smashwords, which I have it divided into 5 parts now.

Fifth, I will post 51 as soon as I finish it up, but I am warning you early that I do not know when I will be adding more to this story. I’m still in writer’s block hell at the moment.

Finally, thank you all for still reading my insanity. It means a lot to me!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

I am used to your writer's block hell . And do not mind at all . However long between chapters . Looking forward to little dragon's .

Lea7Lea7over 1 year ago

I'll be here as long as it takes for the story to unfold. As I go reread the whole thing for the... fifth? Sixth? Time. I only reread shit that has made it into my good books list :)

Thank you for creating such a wonderful world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...