For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 54

Story Info
It's back story time!
6.6k words
5
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his arm around Jordan, Grogek began leading the way. "We should seek out Elunara now."

"What's she going to do other than tell me "Fuck and be done"?"

"You know our wife better than that. Her counsel right now will be invaluable. When Tulani was being pursued by Carla, her advice was not to fuck her. When Susan and I were... well, before we got together, Elunara's advice was not to fuck and be done. Elunara will take your feelings into consideration, as she does in all things."

Jordan sighed. "You are right. I don't know why I was taking this out on her when she wasn't even here."

----

The pair made their way to the house as Elunara came out of her dungeon room. She rushed over to Jordan. "What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Wrathion kissed me." Jordan collapsed into Elunara's embrace.

Elunara tensed. "That little shit. I told him to apologize and then leave you alone."

"You--"

"I told you Elunara wouldn't go for her usual response."

Jordan wrapped himself around Elunara and shuddered. Elunara blinked. "You honestly thought I would tell you to fuck and be done?" When Jordan flinched, she sighed. "I know what I'm like, but I also know YOU. You've been fighting everybody tooth and nail to be just mine."

Jordan let go of Elunara and raked his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry I assumed the worst." He went to the couch and flopped down. Leaning forward, he put his elbows on his knees and dropped his hands down. "I just don't know how to feel right now. Gods, he kisses like you."

The entire room froze, and you could cut the tension with a knife. Jordan just wanted to use that knife to end it all. "GAH!"

"Who do you think taught him?" Elunara shook her head. "You know, Jordan, I've never understood why you're so squeamish around men being physical with each other."

He frowned at her. "I don't..." He trailed off.

"Oh, yes you do." She began to tick off her fingers. "Jerry and Louis, Bradly and Bryan, a few other couples I know of you turn away embarrassed when they have been caught snuggling. You get weirded out when I try to stick both your dicks in my mouth at the same time. It took you forEVER to get used to when your balls smack together, and there was the time you took it out on ME when your dick touched Grogek's balls and you enjoyed it."

Grogek's eyebrow shot up.

Jordan felt the heat rise in his face. He looked everywhere but Grogek.

"The point is, you've always had a touch of homophobia in you. And it usually manifests at the worst possible times." She sat on the couch next to him. "Most homophobes are mean, nasty, and largely afraid of being treated like they treat women, but you're not. So, what gives?"

"I..." He shook his head. "I don't know. Honest, I don't."

"Then let us trace it back, when do you first remember being embarrassed or disturbed by this kind of thing?"

Scrubbing his hands over his face, he considered. "You know that when I was sixteen my parents were killed, well my father was killed, and my mother went missing. Shortly after that, I met Renwa. He was eighteen and already in the Stormwind guard training. I thought he was the coolest person I'd ever met. My dad had been trained as a guard in Stormwind and moved to Westfall. I joined shortly thereafter, as I wanted to do my dad proud. However, I was still young for the guard, and some of the older men took notice of me. Uncomfortable notice. Things were said, passes were made, gropes attempted. It was a nightmare." He sighed. "Renwa though, he protected me. One day I was in the showers and a pair of burly men had cornered me. I was naked, afraid, and struggling to act tough. Renwa found us and, even at his age was more than enough to kick some ass. Renwa and I were fast friends, and we did everything together. I mean it. I was glued to his ass.

Soon, the rumors started. I didn't know about them at first, I was completely oblivious. In fact, they could have been started by those men, who knows. But soon the whispers intruded. Renwa and I were awfully close, weird, wasn't it? Renwa was my friend, my protector, my savior, but what if..." Jordan trailed off. "I guess the rumors on Draenor were not the first I dealt with, they were just the most disturbing. I kind of blocked out those memories of my teen years. Of being accused in whisper of being in love with Renwa."

Elunara rubbed his back. "Did Renwa know?"

Jordan shook his head. "He never spoke of it. Even when I tried to pull away, distance myself. He would pull me back into his friendship. He would talk me out of whatever funk I was in at the time. When he got promotions and I didn't, I would back off again, why damage his reputation with mine? But he's a stubborn lot." With a soft laugh, Jordan stared off into the distance. "Even as a teenager, I fumbled with the ladies. Oh, I was interested in them, but none of them felt... right. It seriously wasn't until I met you that things started falling into place for me. You know the rest from there."

"Oh, Jordan."

He leaned against her, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I know your values. I know I shouldn't get, as you call it, squeamish around men enjoying each other. I just wanted Renwa to be my friend, not my lover. I didn't want to ruin his relationships with women because I was attached at his hip. I didn't want to ruin MY relationships with women, but I always thought I was impotent because I couldn't be with a woman. I started to wonder if maybe I was... like that."

"Being like that is not a detriment. I used to be a whore who only fucked men because that was the best way to get my physical contact fix. I never gave women a thought. Most hated me on sight, and those that didn't, quickly learned to. You know Tulani was a bit of an accident. I would never begrudge her or my feelings on that. Now, I give women a chance if they want some hot night elf action." She winked. "I'm not telling you to give Wrathion a chance. In fact, I'll make his life a living hell if he bothers you. But please don't let your past and silly rumors affect your feeling towards men. We all know that Renwa is your best friend. I'm sure if he knew about the rumors, he ignored them."

"You're right. You're always right."

"I will never tell you to change, and I certainly wouldn't ask you to let Wrathion pursue you, but you have got to stop being so squeamish. How else will I get double dick in my mouth?"

Jordan laughed. "Always so horny." He sighed and sat straight. "I don't even know how male relationships work."

Elunara stood up and went into her library. She came back with a book. Pushing it into his hands, she opened it up. "This is all my knowledge on the subject."

"Of course, you do." Jordan opened the book. He winced. "And of course, vividly detailed."

"It's me."

"If the crisis has passed, I need to get back to the yard." Grogek uncrossed his arms and straightened up from where he was leaning against the wall.

"You're free to go, Sugarbear."

Grogek nodded. "If you make any decisions, let me know. I'm still not above cutting off his head."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Please do not cut off my newest lover's head. I like it right where it is."

"To defend my brother, I would make you unhappy, my love. It's the cost of family."

"Too true."

Grogek headed out and Elunara turned her attention back to Jordan.

Jordan was staring intensely at a picture of Jerry and Louis embracing. "How did you get these?" He turned the page and ran a finger along a line on the picture.

"Most of these are from when Jerry and Louis were still hiding in my room. I originally drew them without faces. Then when they came out, I requested to add in those faces. I had them recreate a few things." She winked. "Other times are men that came to me and requested their portraits for their lovers or husbands. Some of them I convinced to let me study as well. Most people cater to my whims, and I am, as you point out, perpetually horny. I got off on studying these pictures, just as much as they got off while I was making them."

"You did, did you?" Jordan was quiet as he spoke, but he looked over at Elunara. "You make me horny when you tell me this stuff."

"Do I now?" She grinned back at him.

"It's always hard for you." Moving the book to the side, he unfastened his pants.

When his dick popped free of their confines, she wrapped a hand around it. Sliding her hand up and down, she kissed his cheek. He brushed her hair back from her face. Adjusting on the couch, she leaned down and licked the tip of his dick as she pumped her hand up and down. Her other hand went down and cupped his balls, massaging them. Jordan groaned and leaned back, putting one hand on the back of her head. He stroked his fingers through that long purple hair and down her back, his hand gripping her ass.

At first, she merely licked the tip, stroking the length of him repeatedly, massaging his balls. She kissed the tip, before sliding her mouth down and sucking gently on the head. He groaned and his other hand went for the hair on her head. Inch by inch, she took him into her mouth, before moving back up. Over and over, she tormented him, before he crushed his hand into her hair and pushed down. With him clinging to her ass and hair, she began to rapidly pump her mouth up and down on him, sucking and flexing her tongue and mouth to the best effect.

His eyes were partially closed as he watched her take him in. Up and down, his hips began to move of their own accord. The book caught his eye and he stared at the images of some nameless couple in a similar situation. He started to close the book, but found his eyes unable to tear away, even as his wife sucked him down with a greed she hadn't shown in some time. Jordan pushed her head down as his dick twitched and spasmed with the force of his orgasm.

Elunara slapped his hand, and he dislodged his eyes from the book and let go of her hair. She sat up and wiped her mouth. "I don't mind you pushing, choking even, but I do mind you trying to suffocate me."

"I'm sorry, baby. I..." With a blush, he trailed off and flicked his fingers on the edge of the page.

"Ah." She considered. "Well, the best way to get over a repulsion is to desensitize yourself to it. The more you look, the less offensive it gets."

"You would know." With another sigh, he picked the book up and stroked his deflating dick. "I am just uncomfortable with my own reactions. Always have been. Not like you, who just rolls with it all. I was never really given a chance to explore my own sexuality without someone whispering in my ear. Usually myself, saying I was doing it wrong." He looked at her fully. "When you gave me my chance, I wasn't about to question any of it."

"Well, you always have that chance with me." She closed the book. "Just like when we started on the domination thing, the whips, the chains, the spankings, it was new and weird to you, but you got into it, you liked it, wanted more, and we were able to explore that side of you. If you want to explore this side of you too, well, I can help there as well. I can keep that annoying dragon out of your hair until you want him. Or I can threaten him within an inch of his life and make him leave you alone for good. Up to you."

"I don't know." He hugged the book to his chest.

"No matter what you decide, our family will be there by your side. And you will always, always be my Jordan." She brushed a lock of his hair out of his face.

"I know, baby, I know." Both were startled when the door opened. Seeing his mother, Jordan tucked the book behind his back. "Mom! What are you doing here?"

Margaret blinked at Jordan. "I should ask you the same. Aren't you usually at the yard this time of day?"

"Today was..." He hesitated. "I took today off."

"Oh. Oh! I see. We didn't interrupt you, did we?"

Jordan shook his head. "We've already..." He felt the heat creep into his face.

Margaret blushed as well. "Oh, I never know how to have this conversation. So, let's not."

"Yeah, let's."

Elunara's ears twitched. She grabbed the book from behind Jordan and stood up. "I'll put this in your room, the twins are up."

"Oh, okay, thanks, baby."

Zerinia tucked her head around Margaret. "Can I see the babies? I do love babies."

"Sure, you can help me get them."

"Why is Zelinnia's mom here?" Jordan blinked at the pair.

Margaret patted the arm of her guard. "It's alright Robert, you can go now."

He saluted. "Ma'am. Sir."

When the guard departed, Margaret turned back to her son. "We just met today. She's certainly... energetic." She glanced up at the door both women had gone into. "Apparently she is rather upset her son has a new girlfriend and won't share more about her."

"Hrm." Jordan stood up. Walking over, he took his mom's arm. "How are the guards I assigned to walk with you? Any of them causing any problems?"

"Oh, my, no." She put her hand on his cheek. "My son assigned me big strong soldiers to take care of his poor frail mother. Such a good boy you are."

He searched her face. "Mom, if I was male set, would you be disappointed in me?"

She stared at him, dumbfounded. "What in the world? Why would you ask such a question?"

"Would you?" Suddenly this was the single most important question he needed to ask in his life. "I know you find my arrangement with my wife strange, but had you come back from that hideous stronghold and found that I was... not straight, what would you have done?"

"I... Nothing, I guess? Sweetheart, I was just so pleased to see you alive, you could have told me you were a bum in the streets living off rats for food and it would have been the same. Who you're with is inconsequential to me. Why, what happened? Is something wrong between you and your wife?"

He shook his head, and a single tear escaped. "No. Nothing like that. Never that. We were just talking about my past, about how I react to things, and it came up. That's all. I-- I just never want to be a disappointment to you."

"And you never could be. You're my son. I may not understand the life you built, but it's the life you have, and I would never take it away or demand more of you to give."

"Oh." The pair looked up at Zerinia. She had tears in her eyes. "I'm a terrible mother." She whispered as she clutched the wiggling infant to her chest.

"Why would you say that?" Margaret put a hand to her chest.

Zerinia sat Andryxia down and took her chubby little hand. "All I've ever done is harass my children into having children of their own. I was so blinded by my desire to have more children, that I foisted my own desires on them. When my daughter disappeared..." All the energy seemed to have left Zerinia's body. "When I couldn't contact her and feared the worst, I turned on her brother and almost drove him away. When we found her again, all I cared about was that she had those babies for me. I'm a terrible, terrible mother." She swiped at her eyes.

"I think you should have this conversation with your daughter." Elunara was gentle as she laid a hand on Zerinia's shoulder. "I think you'll find that she doesn't think poorly of you. Not truly."

"As for your son, I'm sure he'll forgive you." Margaret smiled up at Zerinia.

"I-- I have to go." She held out Andryxia's hand. When Elunara took the hand from her, she fled.

---

Renwa was working on paperwork as Zelinnia strolled in. With a sway of her hips, she bumped his desk. "It's snack time."

He grinned at her. "I know what I want for a snack."

"Oh, really?" She sauntered around the desk, and he grabbed her and pulled her into his lap.

"Yes, really." He kissed her neck and sent her into giggles as his hand wandered under her skirt and up her leg. When his fingers found those wet hairs and pressed through to the soft folds below, she groaned. "You are delightfully wet, my dear."

"For you? Always."

He moved his hand and wrapped both hands around her waist. Lifting her out of his lap, he sat her on his desk and flipped up her skirt. His hand returned to those slick folds. She leaned back and propped herself up on her hands. As he bent down, he spread her lips open and licked from top to bottom. She gasped and put a hand on his head. He began licking all over, sometime sucking on the folds, or times sucking on the hood of her clit. His fingers pumped in and out as he continued to lick and torment her, eliciting gasp after gasp.

Tugging open a drawer, he got the pot of lube Elunara had given them. Dipping the fingers of his free hand in the lube, he then pressed those fingers into her ass. She gasped and bucked as his fingers worked in and out, his tongue twirling on her clit. He took her up and over that threshold repeatedly as she called out his name, gripping his hair. He tugged his hands free of that clamping heat.

Standing up, he tugged her up and she was almost limp in his arms. With a grin, he turned her around and pushed her forward onto the desk. Lifting her skirt once more, he pulled himself from his pants and slid his dick into her waiting pussy. She gasped and grabbed onto the edge of the desk. He proceeded to pump himself in and out, fast, slow, fast and slow. He worked himself into a frenzy as she cried out and clamped down around him.

When he slid out, she groaned and turned over. He pulled her to standing and she wobbled. Chuckling, he tugged her shirt to the side and nibbled on her neck. "I believe I'm still hungry."

"Let me catch a breath!" Her whole body was flush and wobbly, but she giggled.

His hands found her breasts and he tugged on the nipples. "Maybe a short rest, but I'm definitely not--" When someone banged frantically on the door, they jumped apart as if guilty.

"Good thing I locked it." Zelinnia sighed and went to the door. When the lock popped open the door came with it and smacked Zelinnia in the face. She held her nose and blinked at the woman barreling in. "Mom?"

Zerinia turned to her daughter with tears in her eyes. "Oh, Zelinnia! I'm so sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I'm a terrible mother, a horrible mother! I'll never be able to make it up to you!"

"Mom, it's okay. It was an accident, and I don't think it's broke." Zelinnia rubbed her tender nose.

"Broke?" Confusion crossed Zerinia's face.

"My nose. You hit me with the door?"

"Oh. Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm terrible! Awful, I didn't even--" Zerinia started wailing.

Renwa winced. "Maybe I should go."

"Don't you dare." Zelinnia shot him a glare. "Mom. Mom, please calm down and tell me what is the matter."

"Oh, my poor baby girl. All I've done all your life is harp and harass and try to make you have babies. I don't think I ever gave you a chance to be a child, to be a teenager, and as soon as you could you ran away from me and disappeared, all because I wanted you to give me the babies I couldn't have!"

"Uh, mom... I have children?"

Zerinia sniffled and wiped her eyes. "I know you do, sweetie. It's just that--"

A knock on the door interrupted them. Zelinnia opened the door again only to blink at Zar and Minuette.

"Hey, Sis, got a minute?"

"Uh..."

"AND I DID IT TO YOU TOO!" Zerinia began to wail again as she slid to the floor.

"Ah, damn. I should have known mom would come to you bitching."

Zelinnia eyed her brother. "Bitching? About what?"

Zar raked his fingers through his choppy blonde hair. "About throwing her out of my apartment for harassing my new girlfriend." He jerked a thumb toward Minuette.

Zelinnia's mouth dropped open. "You're dating MINUETTE?"

He winced. "Why is this a bad thing?"

"She's a complete moron and you're... Okay, actually you're perfect for each other." Zelinnia shook her head.

"Hey!"

"Um..." Both turned to Minuette. "Should we help your mother or something?"

"No, she'll start making sense in a moment." Zelinnia put a hand to her forehead.

12