For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should have never tried to make you into me!"

"Or not. What do you mean by that?"

"I tried to make you have babies so I could fulfill my own desires."

At Zelinnia's nod, Renwa grabbed a chair and pushed it at Zerinia. Zelinnia grabbed her mother's arm and helped her stand up. Zerinia sat in the chair. "Start from the beginning. We're here to listen."

Zerinia sniffled and tugged a handkerchief out of her blouse and blew her nose into it. "Well, it started when I was a girl. I've always loved babies and used to babysit the neighborhood children for free. I loved their joyous energy and wanted many for myself. When I married your father, we both agreed to give me as many children as I could possibly have. I wanted an army. What I got was miscarriage after miscarriage."

Zelinnia felt chills up her spine. "Like mine." She whispered.

Zerinia was dabbing her eyes. "What?"

"Momma, I never told you, but I'm supposed to have three children. I... I lost the first." Zelinnia knelt by her mother.

"Oh no. Oh, honey. I-- The thought never occurred to me that the same might happen to you." Zerinia embraced her child. With another sniffle, she sat straight again. "If I had all of my children, I would probably have ten by now." She stroked her hand down Zelinnia's hair. I had five major miscarriages before I found out I was pregnant again. With twins this time. You two. I was obsessed with trying to keep you both alive. I saw every midwife I could find, took every piece of advice, even conflicting ones. It was a nightmare. However, it was worth every moment. When I finally got to hold my precious babies in my arms, it was every bit a piece of heaven as I'd imagined. I loved every moment of wrangling my two babies. Diapers, vomit, all of it.

We tried again, but after three more major miscarriages... Well, your father couldn't take the strain anymore. He was just as invested in those pregnancies as I was. We sort of drifted apart. Now, we loved each other too much to fully separate, but he didn't want to risk me having another miscarriage, and we fought. Boy, did we fight. We never had at that point, but he didn't want to see me hurting so much, and believed all the blood loss was bad for my health. Probably was. But I refused to see it. He wouldn't touch me anymore. Well, he wouldn't stick his dick in me, as he said. He wouldn't get me pregnant again. He stuck to his word; I give him that.

But we loved each other. Nothing could keep us fully apart, so I accepted his terms. We did everything else in the world, and I never got pregnant again. However, when you two were about ten or so, an idea formed in my head. I didn't need my own babies to be happy. You two would give me grandchildren and that would be that. So, I may have lost my marbles a little bit. Pushing you two into dates and relationships. Constantly being a busy body, constantly asking about grandchildren. I must have been a nightmare for you both, to have you run away from me like that. To disappear. Adventurers, that's what you called yourselves."

"Mom, I--" Zelinnia found herself at a loss for words.

"I don't remember it that way." Zar interrupted. "Yeah, sure you never shut up about kids, but you never pushed relationships on us. I know you took us to the park where other kids played. I know you'd constantly ask us about our "little friends", but neither of us picked up that you were playing a match makers scheme."

"Mom, I left Silvermoon because I was bored shitless, and I couldn't find a date."

"What?" Zerinia looked back and forth between her two children.

"We're also both mages." Zar began.

"It controlled the magical cravings I know you and dad fought so hard." Zelinnia finished. "We're sorry you went through so much pain to get us, and we're terribly sorry you somehow think you're a bad parent because of this."

"It's not just that." Zerina fiddled with her handkerchief. "It's what I did to Zar and his girlfriend earlier. It's everything altogether. I was listening to Margaret speaking to her son, who was worried what she might do if he was not who he was now, and she just..." She shook her head and sniffled. Looking back and forth between the pair, tears streamed down her face. "If you were gay, I'd still love you too."

"We never would have assumed otherwise." Zelinnia said gently.

"Jordan thinks he's gay?" Renwa interrupted.

Zelinnia waved a hand at her husband. "That's not what she said, now hush."

"It wasn't just that. She made me realize that when I got you back, all I cared about was your little babies. I should have been celebrating the fact you were even alive."

"Oh, mom..."

"And then when I saw Zar had a woman naked in his bed, I assumed what I wanted to assume and asked questions I shouldn't have asked."

Zar winced. "I'm sorry I threw you out."

"No, no, don't apologize. I should apologize to you and..." Zerinia blinked at the night elf that was still hiding behind her son. "What is your name, dear?"

"M-Minuette, m-ma'am."

"Minuette, what a pretty name. I'm sorry I embarrassed you earlier."

"N-no m-more than I-I have before." She shrugged and scooted against Zar's back. Zar wrapped a protective arm around her.

"I should have asked before. How long have you been dating?"

"What time is it?" Zar tried to calculate the hour in this head.

"W-we've only been official s-since this m-morning."

Zerinia covered her face with her hands. "I feel like a complete idiot."

Zar snorted. "Welcome to the club."

With a sigh, Zerinia dropped her hands into her lap. "Sweetie, you don't have to have babies immediately. Not for me. Not for anybody."

"Good, 'cause Minuette and I decided to take our time and get to know each other better. We want to go out and adventure together, see the world, do quests, that sort of thing. That's why we came by actually, to see if you had anything new for us to see." Zar turned to his sister.

"Elunara usually hands out assignments from her SI work. Renwa just does all of the running of the kingdom type stuff that gets sent to Varian."

"Oh, guess we should head there instead."

Zerinia shook her head. "Elunara was at home today." She clasped her hands together as if in prayer. "But please don't go, not just yet. I know I ran you off, but please let me enjoy you being home for a little while. Let me get to know your girlfriend, and not in a pushy sort of way."

"Sure, mom. We can do that."

"I-it w-would be nice." Minuette's voice was soft. "I-I l-lost my p-parents in the fire."

"Oh, you poor thing."

Minuette shook her head. "I-I don't want to t-talk about it."

The door opened again, and Abigail blinked at the crowd in her father's office. All eyes turned to her as she shifted Clarissa in her arms. "What's going on in here?"

"It's a long story." Zelinnia raked her fingers through her hair. "What do you need, sweetie?"

"Oh, I just came by to ask if you'd like to walk with us. It's sunny out right now." She turned her attention to the woman in the chair. "You can come too, if you want Grandma. I know how much you enjoy spending time with Clarissa."

"See, mom." Zar gestured. "You have a baby to play with and love on. We got time."

Zerinia wiped her eyes. "You are right. I do have a great grandbaby to play with."

---

Later that night, back at Elunara's, after everyone had gone to bed, Elunara made her way into Jordan's room. He was leaning back against the headboard, book in hand, wearing nothing but his sleeping pants. Elunara had not undressed yet, and she strolled over to his bed.

"The things you get people to do for you." He eyed her over the edge of the book as she sat on the edge of the bed.

She shrugged. "I'm just as mystified as you." She rubbed his leg. "Is desensitizing yourself to these pictures helping at all?"

Wiggling uncomfortably, he sighed. "I don't know."

"Well, I've come to offer some assistance."

Suspicious, he eyed her. "How else do you plan on "helping" this... whatever it is, out?"

She tugged the top of his pants down and tugged his dick out of the confines. Jordan adjusted a little. "Not even hard yet." Just barely touching, she trailed her fingers over the length of him. "I can always use positive reinforcement."

"Great, now--" He gasped when her fingers slid under the head of his dick. "I'm a dog."

"Oh, you've always been my pet." She winked. She continued to barely stroke his growing dick. He started to put the book to the side, but she wagged her finger at him. "Ah. Ah. For this work, you must study my lovely pictures." Leaning forward she brushed her lips against his. When he tried to press in, she pulled back. In almost a lazy fashion her fingers trailed across his dick. Ever so gently, she brushed her thumb across the tip.

"Baby, you're killing me."

"That would be the point." She bent over and touched the tip of her tongue to the hole, tasting what leaked out of him. He began to pant, and she grinned at him. "So sensitive." Going back to tormenting him, she traced him up and down with the tips of her fingers. "Sometimes holding back is more than plowing in."

"Oh, goddess."

"Yes, I am. Now focus on your book."

"If I even can." He groaned.

When he tried to stubbornly focus on the pictures, she tugged his balls out of his pants as well. With one hand she brushed through the hair on his balls, with the other she tormented the skin of his dick.

"I can only get so erect." He complained.

"I am well aware of what the human penis can endure. Want me to stop?"

"I want you to fuck it."

"Not yet, my love." Bending forward again, she twirled the tip of her tongue along the tip. When he grabbed her hair, she smacked his hand. "Both hands on the book." She stood up and grabbed the edge of his pants. Yanking them down to his knees, she put her knee on the top of them and effectively trapped his legs. "You haven't turned the page in a while. Like what you see?"

Pointedly looking at her, he grinned. "Yes."

A laugh escaped her lips. "Not me, you goof ball."

Sighing, he flipped the page. "You drive me mad."

"Good." She gently stroked his balls, kneeling over him. Pressing her lips to the tip, she softly kissed. Holding his dick in one hand she pressed kisses up and down the shaft of him, while he groaned and gripped the book with white knuckles. He tried to focus on the pictures of naked men in his hands, but his vision blurred slightly. The images on the pages could have been men or women in tangled embraces.

Her hand worked its way down his balls, and he jolted when her thumb stroked his anus. "What are you doing?" His eyes went wide, and he tried to dislodge himself.

"Don't worry, my love." The tip of her tongue flicked against the back of the tip of his dick. "I'm not going to enter you."

"Oh." He tried to relax. "Then why...?"

"Because we're experimenting a little. Just a little, not a lot. Tell me how it feels. Okay?"

He shifted back into place. "Only because I trust you."

Using her thumb, she stroked his asshole. "Don't tense, just relax. More men than they care to admit enjoy having their assholes stroked. Most refuse to ask their wives because of their own homophobia." He groaned under her fingers. "But realistically, as you can see, it can be quite enjoyable. Men you'd never dare dream of have me plow them with my toys. It turns out, men have their own special spot that can elicit orgasms, it just happens to be the easiest to reach through their ass." She pressed against him as the fingers of her other hand tormented his dick ever so softly. Moving her face down, she took one of his balls in her mouth and gently sucked.

"May... May I touch you now?"

"No."

"Gods."

"Aren't here at the moment. Look at another page."

He dutifully switched pages. She switched sides and sucked on the other ball. Pressing with her thumb, she rubbed in circles. Groaning, he studied the pictures. "Who?"

"You know I don't give away my clients."

"A name!" He twitched under the sensations of her hands, her fingers, her mouth. "Give me a name!"

"Mark."

"MARK?!"

"He once asked me if what he did to his wife hurt her. I told him if it did then she would have told one of us." Elunara traced her fingers around the base of Jordan's dick. "Then he said, I can take what she can take. And he asked me to peg him. So, I did. And he enjoyed it. Now it's something they do together."

Jordan shook his head. "By the gods, you really can do whatever you like."

"I am the goddess of sex."

"Baby, are you going to keep playing with me, or am I ever going to feel release?" He shivered.

With a chuckle she took off her shirt. Sliding off the bed she pushed down her pants. Reaching out, she grabbed his pants and pulled them all the way off. She climbed into the bed and took the book out of his hands and placed it on the bedstand. "Enough of that. You can look at it more later."

"Oh, thank the goddess."

"Don't thank me yet." She winked with a grin. Softly, her fingers stroked his dick. Using the palm of her hand she rubbed the tip. When her hand was coated with his leaking, she licked her palm.

"Baby, I want to come so bad."

Her grin went feral. "How bad?"

"More than anything."

She showed her teeth. "Enough to beg?"

"Please, baby. Please just fuck me. I'll get on my knees and grovel if you'd like."

She giggled. "Mm, how should I fuck you?" She twirled her finger around the tip, and he groaned. "I already sucked you off downstairs." She moved over him, the center of her body hovering above his stiffened dick. She moved down and her wet folds barely touched the tip of him. She shifted up and they were no longer touching.

"Can I please touch you?"

"No."

"Baby..."

"I said no." She moved down again, the weight of her driving him slightly inside. She moved her hips up and down, taking him in at the tip before moving back up. Over and over, she drove him mad just by sliding a little bit in. She worked her way down this way as he clung to the sheets and to the bed post.

"Please, for the love of everything..."

Without warning she dropped down on top of him, plunging him deep within her confines. She put her hands on his chest and began a rapid pace, fucking him without mercy. Leaning forward, she nipped at his ear. "How long can you hold out?"

"I'm so close." He groaned.

"Nah." She pulled off of him.

"Wait, please." He begged as his dick slid free of her wet heat.

Her mouth found his throat and she began her assault with her lips and teeth as her fingers found his dick again. She caressed and stroked, driving him mad as he thrashed against her, tears in his eyes. Abruptly she sat up again, and this time she pressed him into her ass. "Now you may touch me."

Without hesitation, he wrapped his hands around her waist and began thrusting her up and down on him. When he thought all was lost, he exploded in that tight space. He collapsed back on the bed. "You are horribly mean somedays."

"Mean? I let you finish." She winked.

"Ugh."

Giggling, she ran her fingers on his chest. Leaning forward, she nipped at his ear again.

"Baby, after all that torture, my poor dick needs a break."

"That's fine." She snuggled close. "What are you going to do about Wrathion? I need to talk to him, let him know our stance."

"Our?"

"The family is a united front. You mess with one, you get us all. If you tell us that you want Wrathion as far away from you as possible, I'll beat it into him. If you want to let him seduce you, I'll let him know that as well. If you're still confused, I'll tell him to give you space. The maniac is marrying me, apparently, and I won't let him harass you out of our bed or our fun."

Jordan stared at the ceiling, one arm wrapped around Elunara, the other holding her hand. "I don't mind adding him to our games like we do with Grogek or even Tulani. But I'm still not sure about him trying to seduce me, as you put it. I need time."

"Then I will buy you time."

12