For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 56

Story Info
The babies can fly!
7.1k words
4.93
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jordan pulled on his pants, he grabbed Wrathion's hand and led him up the stairs and into his bedroom before Elunara could get the front door unlocked and opened. She was right in that there was a small crowd waiting to be let in.

Grogek eyed her standing by the door, alone. "Where are they?"

"Both in Jordan's room."

His eyebrow shot up. "What was the decision?"

"They're fucking, but not making any public announcements, for now."

"Hm."

---

In Jordan's room, Wrathion hopped in the bed and laid on his side, one leg propped up. "Well, now that that's settled."

Jordan had his back to the door and his hands behind his back. He looked around his room as if he'd never seen it before. "Um, so. I didn't completely think this through."

"What do you mean?" Wrathion rubbed his hand on the bed.

"Well, I sleep in my sleep pants. How do you sleep?"

"Wasn't aware we were intending to sleep all that much."

Jordan swallowed the rock in his throat. "I..."

Chuckling at Jordan's discomfort, Wrathion patted the bed. "I'm a dragon, I usually sleep as a dragon in my cave. It is rare I sleep as a human."

"Oh." Jordan shook his head. "I should have thought of that."

"One of these days I'll have to drag you up there. For now, however... Come to bed, lover."

Jordan peeled himself away from the wall. He yanked his shirt off and tossed it in the laundry. Next came the pants and socks. He cautiously eyed Wrathion as he pulled on his sleeping pants.

"I won't bite..." Wrathion smiled. "Hard."

Jordan shook his head. "Not that."

"Then what? What would make you comfortable?" Wrathion sat up.

Jordan sat on the edge of the bed. "Being able to predict my own body would be a good start. I shouldn't have asked you to stay. It was impulsive of me." Jordan scrubbed his hand over his face.

"I'll go."

Wrathion made to leave, but Jordan grabbed his arm. "No. Don't. Don't go. I was hoping we could... I don't know, cuddle maybe? I'm still working out how I feel in your presence, especially without Elunara around as a buffer."

Pressing a kiss to Jordan's shoulder, Wrathion smiled. "I'd be glad to."

----

Sometime in the middle of the night, Wrathion woke to the sound of a baby's cry. He looked down at Jordan who was still completely out. He shook Jordan lightly. "Jordan, a baby is crying."

"Elunara's got him." Jordan mumbled before going back out.

When the baby cried out again, Wrathion was up in an instant. In the babies' room, he found Elunara in nothing but a white robe, comforting Gregory.

When she spotted him, she swiped her hair out of her face. "Oh good, you can get Laithion, he's being fussy and it's hard to manage him and feed Gregory at the same time."

Wrathion went to the crib with his children in it. Laithion was trying to climb out of the side while crying. He scooped his son up and cuddled him. Andryxia eyed the pair before rolling back over. "Apparently my daughter does not like having her precious sleep interrupted." He said to Elunara.

"Generally, no." Elunara got Gregory adjusted on her breast. When he latched, she cuddled him to her.

Laithion whined and flopped his head back and forth, he let out a shrill cry. "What's wrong with him?"

Elunara held out a hand. "Let me." Wrathion let Elunara place her hand on the baby's back. "Tummy ache. He did over gorge himself at dinner again." She channeled her energy into the small body.

When Laithion settled down, he flopped his head onto Wrathion's shoulder. One small hand patted Wrathion's facial hair. "Da." Laithion stuck his thumb in his mouth as he clung to his daddy.

"Yes, yes, I am." He whispered.

"You're going to kill me with sappiness." Smiling, Elunara teased Wrathion.

He put a protective hand on Laithion's back. "Hush, you've had experience with this. This is my first time."

"I know, love. I know. You're just so damned adorable." She moved Gregory to the other breast. "Kiss me."

Wrathion bent down and brushed his lips against hers.

"Enjoying your snuggles with my husband tonight?"

"We had rip roaring sex until we both passed out."

With a laugh, she shook her head. "Don't lie to me." She tugged her ear. "I know when there's fucking going on in my house, whether I want to or not. Especially when it's next door."

Wrathion cocked his head to the side. "But your son and daughter also live here."

"Mhm. I sound proofed the hell out of that room for a reason, but I know. Which reminds me, I need to tighten some squeaky bolts on their bed."

"Gross."

"Got used to that tidbit when those horndogs were dating." She shrugged. "However, I'm usually too occupied to notice. Tonight, Tulani was a bit exhausted, so we were cuddling as well."

"And Grogek and Susan?"

"Also snugglers." She chuckled softly. "The whole house is pretty quiet tonight. So, when Gregory here began crying, he woke my babies. He probably woke up most of the house, but they went back to sleep fairly quickly. Happens when you're used to an endless supply of children. If it ain't yours, you pass back out."

"How have you not gone insane?" Wrathion was unconsciously swaying with Laithion dozing on his shoulder.

"Haven't you heard? I was never sane to begin with." She shifted Gregory onto her shoulder and began to pat his back.

Wrathion nodded towards the child in her arms. "What is your plan for that one?"

"Tomorrow, I take him back and try to make my daughter see I have no need to kidnap her child. I wouldn't have removed him today had it not been for her outburst. I feared for his safety. Even now I see little marks on his body where her sparks of power shocked him. It hurts my heart, but the only way these two can be together is if I'm there to shield them from one another."

"How sad."

Elunara rubbed her hand on the newborn's back. "What's impressive is how powerful he is. His mother's power mixed up with his father's power has created a strange little baby indeed. Lulu has always had a wellspring in her that she cannot control. Renwa comes from a long line of paladins. He was disappointed when he did not manifest the power but is endlessly proud that Nara did." She sighed. "I may have to care for poor Gregory for years. He needs to have as much control as his mother, so they don't burn one another."

"Tragic."

Elunara stood up and grabbed a towel. She cleaned herself up before laying Gregory on the changing table and changed his diaper. Once he was tucked back in the bed under his blankets, she turned to Wrathion. "We can get Laithion back in his crib now." She held out her hands.

Wrathion blinked at the baby sleeping on his shoulder. "Right, of course." He hesitated. "I want to do it."

"Of course, love."

After he laid Laithion in the crib, he tucked the blanket around the little form. He brushed the back of his finger on Laithion's cheek. Reaching over, he brushed Andryxia's hair back. "They're beautiful." He whispered.

Elunara rubbed his back. "Yes, they are. Now, come on out, before you wake them, and I have to start all over."

Out in the hallway, Elunara closed the door behind her. Wrathion was leaning against the banister, his hand lightly resting on it. His body read casual, but his eyes... She smiled and moved up against him. He wrapped his arm around her as his hand came up and the backs of his fingers brushed her cheek. "You are the mother to those beautiful children in there, and my heart has gone right out for the three of you."

Searching his face, she smiled. "I love you, too, Wrathion." Her hand came up and she cupped his cheek.

They pressed their lips together, soft and sweet. He used the tip of his tongue to trace her lips, before pressing his tongue in and tracing her teeth. They tangled their tongues together. He withdrew slightly. "You're so beautiful."

She pressed up against him. "I'd say the same about you. Human form, dragon form, these are meaningless to me, you may be a little difficult at times, but you are beautiful inside and out."

"I'm glad you see that in me. My past is dark and turbulent, but I'm doing my best now."

"Honey, my past is just as bad. Your 'research' should have told you that. And you should know by now that I do not care about the past of anyone." She tickled his chin. "Least of all my lovers."

"When can I marry you?" He nuzzled her cheek.

"Oh, I'm sure we can throw something together. Katie and Stephen's yard is finally looking magnificent again."

"One month."

"Oh?"

He pressed a quick kiss to her mouth. "That should be enough to plan."

Elunara laughed. "You better ask Tulani if that's enough time to have me a proper dress. You don't give her enough time to design, plan, and create a dress, and it won't be me you need to fear."

"Hm. Fine. I'll speak with her tomorrow."

"Good boy."

"Meanwhile, it does not escape my notice that you are essentially naked."

"Or mine that your erection is rubbing my stomach through your pants."

His hands cupped her ass. "Glad you noticed." When she jumped up and put her legs around his hips, he laughed. Turning, he put her ass on the banister. "How secure is this thing?"

"It takes the weight of Grogek."

"Good." Freeing a hand from her ass, he pulled his dick free of his pants. Adjusting himself, he slipped into that wet heat. "How you always soaked?" He groaned.

"Mmm, it's a mystery even to me. But you're unusually romantic tonight, soft and loving, I may be wetter than usual, who knows." Adjusting for comfort, she tightened against him, flexing her muscles as they will.

He groaned as he began thrusting in and out of her tight space. His free hand went up and cupped her cheek. His other hand gripped her ass like a lifeline, and her feet rubbed his ass. One of her hands went to his neck and she slid it backwards, crushing her fingers into his hair. Her other hand gripped his chest hair, and they mated their mouths together, slowly, softly. Her fingers found one of his nipples, and she played with it. As he worked his hips, they worked their lips. Shifting his head, Wrathion moved to her cheek, to her jaw, and down to that spot in the curve of her neck that he knew drove her mad. She gasped and rocked against him, her hand pulling at his hair.

Without warning, she yanked his hair hard and exposed his neck. Sinking her teeth into his neck, she began to suck. He gasped. Her tongue played a tattoo on his neck as well and he shivered and shoved deep into her as his orgasm took hold. Releasing him with her mouth, she gently licked where her small fangs had penetrated the skin.

His whole body shuddered. "Do that again." He panted.

"Gladly." She repeated the process, biting down on his shoulder this time. His eyes rolled back, and he groaned and twitched as she sucked and licked until she experienced the coppery taste of his blood in her mouth.

The orgasm was more intense this time, and he clung to her like the dying. "Ah, you can stop now."

Releasing him, she grinned as she wiped her mouth. "Liked that, did you?"

"Quite a lot, actually." He shook out his hair. "Do you do that often?"

"Mmm, not much. Grogek's skin is too tough, Tulani's is too delicate, and Jordan and Varian don't appreciate when I draw blood."

Jordan's door opened and the pair looked back at him. "What are you doing out here?" He mumbled.

"Ah! I was... I, um." Wrathion dislodged himself from Elunara. "Well, you see..." He grabbed his pants and hastily pulled them up but did not fasten them.

Jordan blinked at them both. "Oh." He leaned against the doorframe. "And I wasn't invited?"

Wrathion blushed and Elunara laughed. "It was a bit impromptu. You can have him back now."

Elunara slid off the banister. "Good night, loves." She kissed Wrathion first, then grabbed Jordan and gave him a brain searing kiss. She slipped into her own bedroom and closed the door.

Jordan shook himself before gesturing to Wrathion. "Come on. It's like 3 am." He yawned hugely.

Wrathion strolled into Jordan's bedroom. "You're not upset I left your bed for her?"

"I thought the kids were crying."

"This is true."

"Also, you fucked her first. I learned years and years ago that being jealous of anything Elunara does is just hurting myself."

"Well, in that case."

"Besides." Jordan grabbed Wrathion by the arm and flung him into the bed. "She just got you ready for me."

Wrathion stared at Jordan in complete shock. This time it was Jordan that was predator to prey. He knelt in front of Wrathion and pulled Wrathion's pants to his ankles. Wrathion put a hand on Jordan's head. "I've never seen this side of you. I like it."

"Well, I woke up a little horny, and my bed was empty." He ran his hands up and down the inside of the other man's thighs. "And I open my door, and what should I see, but the two people I enjoy fucking, are fucking without me." Jordan juggled Wrathion's balls in his hand. "This is still a little weird for me, but let's see how my wife tastes on you." Wrapping his hand around Wrathion's dick, Jordan licked the sticky stuff off the head. Not entirely disgusted, he continued his experiment, and gently licked the tip. He moved his mouth over the tip and began to suck.

Encouraged by the other man's groans, Jordan began moving his head up and down in time with his hand. He sucked and stroked. Moving his head back, he licked the sides, kissed and stroked. Wrathion laid back on the bed and gasped and panted. Finally, Jordan climbed in the bed and claimed Wrathion's mouth for his own as he freed his own dick from the confines of his pants. When both dicks were touching, Jordan and Wrathion began pumping their hips against one another, their dicks stroking together. Jordan sat up on his knees and wrapped a hand back around Wrathion's dick, as Wrathion did the same to him. Together they jacked their hands until neither could take it anymore and they released together.

Jordan collapsed to the side and stared at the ceiling. "Well, that was... unique."

Wrathion rolled over on his side. His hand rubbed Jordan's chest. "I quite enjoyed it."

"Good." Jordan yawned again. "Ugh, dammit, now I am ridiculously sleepy."

"I am a bit drained myself."

Jordan sat up and grabbed a towel out of the basket under the bed. They cleaned up and he tugged Wrathion with him. They readjusted into the bed and curled up, side by side. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, darling."

----

In the morning, Elunara found Wrathion in the babies' room. The dragon twins were standing in their crib, hanging on to the side. "DAHIE!" Laithion cried as he held up his hands. He fell back on his little tush and started madly flapping his wings. When he was back up, he grabbed at Wrathion's jacket. "DAHIE!"

Wrathion chuckled as he lifted Laithion out of the crib. "Alright, alright, little one. We'll get you changed first." He turned from the crib to the changing table. Spotting Elunara out of the corner of his eye, he startled. Clearing his throat, he side-eyed her. "If that's ok with your mother."

"Of course." She cleared away the rock in her throat. "Of course, you can, you're their father." She made her way over and brushed her lips against his.

Laithion wiggled and giggled, putting his hands on both of his parents' faces. "Iss."

Elunara shook her head. "You're progressing too damned fast." When Gregory began to cry, Elunara scooped him out of his crib. She went to the other changing table and got to work.

Jordan came in and held on to the top of the door frame. "Anything I can do?"

"Change Andryxia for us." Elunara adjusted Gregory's clothes and pulled up her shirt. When he latched on, she sat down. "Afterwards, Wrathion, can you watch the twins today? Jordan and I need to see Lulu."

"Yes, of course, I can babysit."

"Excuse me?" Her eyebrow shot up. "They're your kids, you're not babysitting, you're taking care of your children."

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand the distinction."

She shrugged. "I just want you to know that there is one."

"Of course."

Jordan finished changing Andryxia and picked her up. She looked at him with curiosity. "Jordan." He said.

"Oran." She said.

"Did she just...? How old are these kids?" Jordan eyed his wife. "I swear you were just pregnant."

"They're barely two months! It's freaking me out!"

Both babies began to giggle and wiggle. Both men sat the children down near the box of toys in the corner of the room. Laithion grabbed the box and dumped it over. Andryxia grabbed a stuffie and cuddled it, while Laithion grabbed a wooden lion. "Rawr!" He proclaimed.

"I was born talking and flying. Already planning and scheming the rest of my corrupted flight's demise. The fact that they were born of your body and are a little of both of us is the only reason they're not the same as I was."

"Hm." Elunara sighed. "They're going to be a handful." Finished feeding Gregory, she adjusted her shirt. She stood up.

Wrathion tugged her into his embrace. "I'm honored you trust me enough to watch our children while you are away."

She laid her head on his shoulder. "I trust you. Last night showed me that I can. I know I don't have to tell you to take care of them or keep them out of trouble. Besides, you wanted to speak with Tulani today. She's been bugging me about measuring them for some more clothes. They're already tight in what they wear."

"This is true."

"Come on Jordan, we need to reunite a mother and her baby."

Jordan brushed his lips against Wrathion's. "Later, sweetheart."

Wrathion pulled him in closer and assaulted Jordan's mouth. "Later, cutie."

Jordan felt the heat rise in his face. "Um, yeah."

At Elunara's laugh, Jordan fled outside.

---

Outside, Elunara tucked Gregory into a stroller. Jordan took her hand as they began the walk to Lulu's house. "What's the plan?"

"The usual. Fly by the seat of my pants and hope it sticks. I need Lulu to understand that I don't WANT to take her baby."

---

Back in the house, Wrathion sat on the floor and watched his children with fascination. Andryxia wallowed in the floor with a stuffie, and Laithion was making animal noises with a lion. He wasn't entirely sure what he should do with his kids, but he could be content to watch them for hours.

Tulani stuck her head in the door. "Wrathion, do you mind if I get the children for some measurements?"

"I don't mind at all. Help me get them and we'll take them to your studio."

Tulani scooped up Andryxia. "My, they are hefty for only being a couple of months old."

"Just a pair of growing baby half-dragons."

"Momma." Sinea tugged at Tulani's dress.

"Yes, my little love?"

"Play with baby?"

Tulani nodded. "In a minute. Let's get downstairs into the studio." In the studio, Tulani put Andryxia in the playpen that remained there. "Please hold Laithion while I get my measurements."

"Certainly." Wrathion did as instructed. "While we are doing this, I am told I should ask you just how fast you can produce a wedding dress for Elunara and I to be married."

Tulani smiled serenely. "She assumes I haven't already been working on it."

"May I see?"

"Hell no."

"ELL! Ell!" Laithion clapped.

"Oops." Tulani laughed. "Elunara told me they were speaking, but not how fast they were already picking up words."

"It's going to get worse before it gets better. Dragon growth rates."

"I see." Tulani shrugged. "I'll have that dress done in about a month. That sufficient for you?"

"So long as my future wife is gorgeous in it." He winked.

"She always is."

----

At Lulu's door, Elunara sighed.

"We need to knock." Jord told her gently.

"She thinks I'm trying to steal her baby. She hates me."

Jordan rubbed her back. "She could never hate you. Not truly. You loved her from the minute she was in your arms. You had to teach me how to love her. And now, she must learn to trust you, as her own body has failed her. It is hard, I know, but we must do this."