For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara nodded before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

Nara yanked open the door and eyed her. "Elunara. Lulu hasn't stopped crying since you left. She cried herself to sleep last night and woke up crying this morning."

Elunara winced and closed her eyes. "I am truly sorry."

Nara raked his fingers through his hair. "It's not your fault. It's mine. Stupid paladin powers."

"Hush that. It's no one's fault. Least of all yours for loving my daughter."

"Calysta is in there right now. She... she barely even wants to see me."

"Let's see what we can do to fix this." Elunara stepped into the house and made her way to the back bedroom. "Lulu. Gregory is here to see his momma."

"How dare you."

"Excuse me?"

"How dare you come to taunt me with my child, when you won't even let me have him. Just here to throw him in my face. Like you don't already have a million children, and you must take mine!" Lulu threw her pillow.

Turning away, Elunara transferred Gregory to Jordan's arms. "Nope, we're not doing this shit."

She marched over to the side of the bed. Lulu cringed back. "What are you doing?" Elunara grabbed Lulu by the sides of her head and forced her daughter into that dark place where she could commune directly. Lulu stood in the center of that space, looking around frantically. "What is going on? Where are we?"

"A safe space. You are not being you at the moment and it's the only place I know where emotional pain manifests as the physical."

"What are you going to do to me?" Lulu stepped away.

"Heal you." Elunara raised her arms and began to channel her energy. The tendrils of her light began to fill the room. Lulu turned to run, but the light wrapped around her. She was dragged backwards toward her mother. Elunara wrapped her arms around her daughter. "I love you so much, and it is killing me to bring you any pain. The best I can do is shield you from your child and shield him from you. You forget that I can do these things. I don't know where you got these horrible thoughts about me from, but I won't..." A shrill cry had Elunara ducking and taking Lulu with her.

She looked up and stared at the apparition in front of her. It was a banshee that looked like William. "What the actual fuck?"

"She's mine!" The apparition flew at them, claws extended.

"No, the fuck she is not." Elunara flung out her hand and a thousand daggers of light slashed into the apparition, but still it came at them. Elunara wrapped her light around Lulu, but the claws went into Elunara's belly instead. "Bloody fucking cultist magic. I swear to Elune."

"Did you call for me?" A pretty night elf appeared before Elunara. She ducked as the apparition came for her. "Oh, my. What in the cosmos is that?"

"Oh, just my nephew manifest as a banshee to torment my daughter. That's all."

"Hmph. Useless." Elune waved a hand and the apparition dissolved.

"I totally had that."

"I'm certain you did, but it was distracting."

"Why are you even here?" Elunara untangled her energy from Lulu's body. She carefully laid the unconscious Lulu on the ground.

"I'll need you soon."

Elunara blinked for a moment. "Need me? For what?"

"Something beautiful."

"Well, that's obscenely vague. Any more hints?"

"You'll see when you get there."

"Get there? GET THERE?! I'm not leaving my family for anything."

"You'll be able to take whoever you wish with you, and you'll be able to come back. It's not like this place where you must temporarily die to visit."

Looking side to side, Elunara blinked. "Wait, I'm dead like this?"

"Well, you're certainly not alive. Look, take your little one home, and deal with her issues, I won't need you for months, and you'll know when I call you again."

"Elune, you need to--" Elunara blinked and was standing next to Lulu's bed, hands on her head.

"Momma?"

Elunara swore and released Lulu. "Sorry sweetie, I was having a conversation with Elune, and you know how THAT goes."

"She was being vague and annoying and now you're going to punch something?" Lulu winced. "Hopefully not me. I mean, I do deserve it."

"I would never intentionally hurt you my little love. Especially when you were possessed by a banshee."

"I-- What?"

Elunara shook her head. "Not important. Now, let me do what I came to do." She laid her hands on Lulu and began to channel her energy. Soon Lulu began to glow all over. Elunara gestured to Jordan. Jordan brought Gregory forward and Elunara repeated the process with the newborn. "Hold open your arms, Lulu."

When Lulu did as instructed, Elunara laid Gregory in her arms. Lulu began to weep. "My baby." She snuggled him close. "Oh, my poor sweet baby. Momma's so sorry she couldn't hold you sooner." Gregory began to cry, and Lulu held him up. "Momma, what do I do, he doesn't... He doesn't want me."

"Actually, he does. He's hungry, and you've yet to feed him. Let me show you."

Once Gregory latched, and his little fist rested against Lulu's breast, she sighed. "I'm sorry I was so awful and accused you of trying to take him."

"Never mention it again." Elunara kissed her temple. "I can shield you for long periods of time, but if it wears off even slightly, you must come get me."

"Yes, Momma. I'll come to you. I'll be there every day so long as it gives me a chance to be with my baby."

Elunara brushed Lulu's hair out of the way. "You still need to go adventuring. Get some levels, learn to control yourself. Eventually, you won't need me to keep shielding you."

"But Momma! I don't want to leave him!"

"I know, sweetie, I know. But you know he is safe with me."

Calysta stepped forward and put her hand on Gregory. "I will teach you. He does not hurt me. I can teach you that."

"We will all be together. I need to train and level up too, so I can teach my son." This from Nara.

"But that leaves Gregory without any of us."

"It leaves Gregory with your mother. We don't have to be gone long stretches."

"Leveling together is best, Sweetie." Elunara stroked Lulu's hair. "If something should happen, your husband would be there to protect you. Calysta would be there to help. She's a level 60 warlock, she'll make leveling somewhat trivial. You'll be there before you know it. Besides, you don't have to leave right now, you can wait until he's a few months older. Bond with him all you can now, and then go out for a week or so, little jaunts. Come back, spend more months. It'll add up."

"If you say so, momma."

----

Afterwards, Elunara and Jordan walked home. "I hate that my little girl is going through this nightmare."

"Me too." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "At least I was able to reunite them. Even if in the end I'll have him more than I want." They tangled their fingers together as they walked. For a while, they were silent, each lost in their own thoughts.

"Wanna sneak in the house and fuck in the tub?" Jordan finally said.

"Absolutely." Giggling like children, they ran all the way home. Elunara put a finger to her lips. Sticking her head in the door, she looked around. After gesturing to Jordan, they snuck their way through the house and into the back room where the massive tub was. He closed the door behind them, and she started up the heated water.

Jordan yanked off his shirt and pulled down his pants. He left the rest of his clothes where they were. When she straightened up, he yanked off her shirt. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her pants. Bent over, she grabbed his dick and licked the tip. He groaned and ran his hands up and down her back. "There is an awful lot of sucking my dick going on lately."

"Want me to stop?"

"Hell no."

"Good." She got on her knees and sucked him into her mouth as the water filled the tub. Over and over again, she moved her mouth, sucking, flexing, enjoying the taste of him, the feel of his dick in her throat and mouth. He planted his feet and massaged her ears, struggling to stay standing. "Baby."

"Mm."

"The water is overfilling."

She pulled off him and glanced over. "That it is." She stood and turned off the water. "In ya go."

He stepped down into the massive tub and sat on one of the rings inside. "Ah, this is the ticket." The hot water was easing the tension in his body. He reached out. "Come sit on my face, baby."

"With pleasure." She climbed into the tub over his head. Putting her knees against the edge of the tub, she sat on his face.

Reaching up, Jordan tugged her tight against him so that he could use his tongue to its full effect. With one hand on her ass, he moved the other hand to her soft folds and tugged her open to the assault of his tongue. His tongue ran along the edges of those pretty purple folds to the inner sanctum of her pussy. She gasped and buried her fingers into his hair. He licked and slurped as she dripped down his face, sometimes tormenting the folds, sometimes sucking on that hooded nub at the top. His fingers worked as well, moving and adjusting, he began to tease her asshole with his fingers. She rocked her hips against his face and cried out with the force of her orgasm.

As she shivered, he tugged her down into his lap and pushed her down over his stiffened dick in the water. She arched her back and began bucking her hips. He wrapped both hands around her waist and helped thrust her up and down on his dick. He claimed her mouth, and they tangled their tongues, tasted each other's mouths, and nipped at each other's lips. She rode him like the possessed until he shoved her down and exploded inside.

"Mm, I love feeling you twitch inside of me." She laid her head on his shoulder and cuddled up against him.

"I love how you make me twitch. I love you, baby." He gently kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, sugar."

With a sigh, his dick slipped free of her. He reached down and stroked his half-hardened dick.

"Something the matter, sugar?"

"I'm still weirded out by all of this. Well, not THIS, but the whole..." He hesitated. "I sucked Wrathion's dick last night. And I kind of want to do it again." He shifted uncomfortably. "I'm even thinking about other things."

"What other things?" She ran her fingers along his jawline.

"A-anal."

"Oh?" She sat up and looked at the heat flush in his cheeks. "You want to fuck him in the ass, or have him fuck you in the ass?"

"Both? Maybe? I don't know."

"I see."

"Do you? Because I don't." Jordan scrubbed his face with his free hand.

"Oh, Jordan, you're such a mess."

"I'm glad you're amused."

"My love, you know I teach sex, and I have an entire kit dedicated to making anal sex pleasurable. Come on, let's get one of my kits and I'll show you how good it can feel."

"Maybe later. I just want to cuddle my wife in this amazing water."

"Alright, alright." She laid her head back on his shoulder. "For a little while, then I must find my kids."

He stroked her arm with the tips of his fingers. "Will you still give me one of my own?"

"Children? Of course. And, I have a plan."

"Oh?"

"Mm, when you get too old to go on and want to pass to another body, I'll find you one and we'll have another child then, too."

He blinked at her and stared at her as if she had sprouted another head. "Do what?"

She twirled her finger on his chest. "Wrathion had the right of it. I surround myself with my family, I live for my children. I can't let him have all the fun. So, we'll continue. Everyone hundred years or so doesn't sound too far-fetched."

He continued to blink, before staring up at the ceiling. "Makes sense, I guess."

Her ears twitched. "Somebody is unhappy." She sighed and climbed out of the water. "I better find out what's going on."

Wandering out of the bathroom still naked, she found Wrathion in the living room pointing at the floor. "I told you to come down from there! Listen to me, I am your father!"

Looking up, she gasped. Laithion was sitting on top of her demon skull that hung from the ceiling. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" She marched over to Wrathion. Pointing at her baby, she got in his face. "Why is he up there?"

Wrathion held up his hands for peace. "He got up there himself, somehow. I was changing Andryxia, when I turned around and he was gone. I was frantic, but then I hear a giggle and look up, and there he sat."

"Where is Andryxia?!"

Wrathion blinked and looked around, just as Jordan came from the back, wearing nothing but pants. He was holding the girl. "Missing someone?" Jordan asked.

"Oh, thank the gods." Wrathion sighed.

Laithion giggled and clapped his hands. He teetered precariously on the skull.

Elunara took the steps two at a time. She climbed up on the banister and was balancing on her tiptoes, reaching out to Laithion. "Come on, come here, my baby. Momma's got you." Laithion hiccupped and a small flame belched out. She stared at him in complete shock. Reaching out even further she got her fingers on the edge of the skull and tried to work her way to the ropes holding it in place. He began giggling and flapping his wings. When the skull shook, he flapped hard enough to hover above it.

Without thinking, Elunara launched herself at the child, grabbing him midair. She landed on the floor and hissed in pain.

"Baby, are you alright?"

"Goddammit, I think I busted my ankle." She handed the child up to Jordan and probed her ankle. "Just a sprain." Some of the tension went out of the air.

Jordan was now holding both babies. He looked back and forth between the parents. "Welp, I think it's time I took these two upstairs." He beat a hasty retreat to the babies' room.

Elunara was glaring at Wrathion. "The fuck was that?"

"Our babies are learning to fly, apparently."

Jordan quietly closed the babies' bedroom door and leaned against the banister.

"Learning to fly? LEARNING TO FLY? Oh, HELL no!" She jabbed a finger in his chest. "They are two fucking months old; they are not learning to fly. I will strap down those damned wings. My BABIES are NOT going to fly off into the wild blue yonder with you."

"You damned well better not. My children are dragons as you keep failing to notice. You will not be strapping down their wings!""

"I already have to strap Laithion into the stroller to keep him from falling out. Now, I have to leash them to the ground? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You will not be leashing my children like dogs!"

"What if they run off? What if they get hurt? What happens when their wings fail them, and they fall from a great height and none of us are there to catch them?"

"Their wings will NOT fail them, because I will be teaching my children how to use them!"

"What happens when you fly to god knows where? You're not taking my babies from me!" Tears began to fill her eyes.

"Oh, sweetheart..."

"I was so scared. I-- I can't let anything happen to them." She swiped at her eyes. "Dammit."

It was then that Wrathion noticed Elunara was still naked. "What is it about being yelled at gets me so hard?"

She laughed through watery eyes. "It's a side effect I've never understood."

"My lovely, our children are baby dragons. They're growing like baby dragons. They need to stretch their wings and fly, and they need to do it in a controlled and safe manner. It sucks for you; I understand this now. But it is what it is, and we need to work through it, together."

"Ugh. You're right." She wiped her cheeks. "I just don't know what to do."

"We'll figure it out." He put his hands on her cheeks and stroked them with his thumbs. He kissed her forehead, her brow, the corner of her eye, and her cheek. When he went for her mouth, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in tight. They danced their lips softly together. He walked her back to the couch and gently pushed her down onto it. He came down on top of her, still locking his lips to hers. Freeing a hand from her face, he quickly freed his dick from its tight confines. Slipping into that wet heat, he groaned.

Above them on the banister, Jordan slipped his own erection out of his pants and began to stroke. He always enjoyed watching his wife get her brains fucked out. As Wrathion plowed into Elunara, Jordan stroked his own dick. Watching Wrathion's ass move up and down, Jordan decide that was worth the view too. Elunara's legs came up around Wrathion, and she massaged his ass with her feet.

Elunara slid her hands into Wrathion's jacket and crushed her fingers into his chest hair. Wrathion's mouth moved down to that spot in her neck that drove her mad and he nipped and sucked. She cried out with it. Noticing Jordan on the banister, watching and masturbating, she grinned up at him.

He grinned back at her and pumped his dick harder, squeezing and rubbing his fingers over the tip. Jordan clung to the banister, jacking, pumping, never stopping until at last his orgasm ripped through his body. His cum hitting the floor below. Afterwards, he continued to stroke himself at a lazy pace, just watching his two loves fuck one another.

Wrathion was unaware of the events above him and was working his own hips into a frenzy as her tight pussy sucked at his dick. He clung to Elunara like a lifeline, mouth on her neck, hands on her hips. When she clamped down around him, he shivered with the force of his own orgasm.

Wrathion lay there for a moment, dislodging his mouth. He nuzzled her neck where his bruises sang out, already beginning to fade. "I love you." He whispered. "We'll figure out the babies as they learn, okay?"

Elunara ran her fingers up and down his back and he shivered under her caress. "I guess we must."

Jordan tucked himself back into his pants and made his way downstairs. "Yeah, baby. We'll all work together."

Wrathion blinked over at Jordan. "I forgot you were there."

Jordan grinned. "Don't worry about me. Worry about your babies."

Elunara pushed at Wrathion, and he sat up. She slipped out from under him and went upstairs. Wrathion got off the couch and eyed Jordan. Grabbing his hair, Wrathion planted his mouth over Jordan's. Jordan shoved him back. "Stop that."

Wrathion grinned. "Never." He smacked Jordan's ass.

"Gah!" Jordan rubbed his ass.

Elunara pushed the door to the babies' room open. Andryxia was cuddling her favorite stuffie and Laithion was chewing on a wooden lion. Seeing their mother, Andryxia burst into tears and Laithion dropped his lion. "No, no babies, don't cry." She stooped down.

"Momma mad." From Laithion.

Pushing aside her shock at his clear words, she scooped him up and cuddled him to her. "Momma's not mad. She was scared. So very scared that you'd fall and hurt yourself." She reached out and stroked Andryxia's hair. "It's okay, my love, you can stop crying now."

"Fly good." Laithion flapped his wings.

"Too good." She shook her head. "Baby, you need proper instruction before you can fly that high. I've never wanted to limit my children in anything they do, but I can't see you hurt either." She sighed and rubbed her cheek against his. "I don't know what to do. It's all too new."

"We'll work through it together." Wrathion was standing in the doorway.

She stood up holding Laithion. "That's all we can do, I guess. I'd rather tether them to the floor."

"Out of the question."

"Children are supposed to walk before they fucking... fly."

Andryxia flapped her wings and pulled herself up off the floor. She stood on shaky legs and took a couple of unsure steps. Elunara froze as she watched her child. "Momma!" Andryxia took several rapid toddling steps. "Do good?"

Elunara passed Laithion into Wrathion's arms. She scooped Andryxia up and hugged her tightly. "You did beautifully."

"Love momma." Andryxia wrapped her arms around her mother.

Elunara slid to the floor. "Momma loves you too."

Not to be outdone, Laithion flapped his wings and wiggled out of his father's arms. He landed on Elunara's back. "Love momma!"