For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 58

Story Info
The dragon wedding.
6k words
4.57
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later, Elunara was standing by the platform playing with her youngest babies when Tulani and Sinea walked up. "Elunara, can I see you in my studio privately?"

"Of course, you can."

"Sinea, why don't you play with the babies?"

"Okay, momma!" Sinea bounced over to Elunara who scooped her up and put her on the platform with Susan, Katie, Enwoo and the babies. Enwoo was crawling pretty good now and was giving his mother fits.

"We'll be back. You three be good for Susan, okay?"

"Yes, Momma." From all three children.

Elunara shook her head. "Still freaking me out." She turned and caught up with Tulani. They linked their arms around each other's waist.

"It is very bizarre to hear them talk."

"Talk, hell, everything about them is like a pair of three-year-olds. They act like they're Sinea's age."

"Very disconcerting."

"They're going to be upset when I must leave them behind for a few days after the wedding."

"That cave will not be kid friendly." Tulani grinned.

"You know us." Elunara laughed.

In the studio Elunara eyed the dress. "I think you've outdone yourself yet again." The wedding dress was a long flowing gown with panels trailing down the front depicting elements from her entire family. The gown itself was highly Darnassus inspired with dragon elements. It was sleeveless with a heavily ornate dragon scale patterned cloak, and the clasp was one of Wrathion's scales. "How'd you get that?"

"Susan asked for me."

"Sneaky." Elunara eyed the dress. "Now I know you didn't get me down here for a final fitting yet. Especially not alone." She grinned at her wife.

Tulani smiled serenely. "You're one calling me sneaky. Are you sure your latest scheme will go how you're thinking?"

"Getting more obvious by the day."

Tulani shook her head and laughed. "Only you would think this is a good idea."

"I know what else is a good idea." Elunara placed her hands on either side of Tulani's face and placed her lips gently on Tulani's. Tulani closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensation of her wife's mouth.

"Mm, I've missed you."

"I know, sweetness, I know. I've missed you too. I know it doesn't seem like it some days..."

"Let's not start this again." Tulani laughed softly. "I know how you are. Things are new right now, and largely confusing. Once they settle down, you'll set up your rotations again. I just wanted a little time today, that's all."

"Well, you're getting it." Elunara captured Tulani's mouth for her own. Elunara sucked on Tulani's lower lip, before using her tongue to trace the lip. Slipping the tongue into Tulani's mouth, she lured her wife's tongue out into her own mouth.

Not to be outdone, Tulani nipped at Elunara's tongue. Her hands trailed down Elunara's breasts and to the edge of her shirt. Pulling the shirt up and off, Tulani cupped the breasts and teased the nipples with her fingers. They returned to mating their mouths, tasting each other. Elunara pushed Tulani back against the small bed in the corner of the room. Bending down, she grabbed the edge of Tulani's dress and pulled it up. Noticing Tulani's lack of panties, she stopped halfway and rubbed her hand over Tulani's soft hairs.

"You're delightfully wet, my dear."

"I--" Tulani gasped when Elunara slipped a pair of fingers in through the hairs. "I may have been thinking about what we do to each other since this morning."

Getting the dress off completely, Elunara gently pushed Tulani, so she was sitting on the bed. "Mm, I like it when you have one of your lacey little bras on. I'm almost disappointed at the lack of panties." She played with the silky blue folds between her fingers, as one went into the hole.

"I thought you'd find them in the way."

"I like the feel of them on my skin." Elunara knelt and spread Tulani's lips open. Moving her hand out of the way and licking her flat, Elunara was delighted at the sounds Tulani made. She ran her tongue along those inner edges, up and down, going all the way down to the taint, before licking up the other side and licking around that hooded nub at the top. She manipulated the lips, massaged the clit, and continued licking up the warm wet juices of her lovely wife.

Tulani put one hand behind her to hold herself up and the other on Elunara's ear. She massaged and tugged at that ear, finding those secrets spots that made Elunara groan in return. When Tulani gave a deep shiver, Elunara straightened up and captured Tulani's mouth. Tulani shifted her mouth away and found Elunara's earlobe. She began to suck on Elunara's ear as she continued to massage and tug at it.

It was Tulani's turn to push Elunara back. Elunara climbed on the bed and lay back as Tulani went for those purple folds of Elunara's pussy. She licked and sucked, fingered and explored, finding that inner spot that had Elunara bucking in her hand. They shifted once more, and Elunara pulled on Tulani's leg, putting Tulani's pussy in her face. Tulani went back to her licking and sucked the lips into her own mouth. They licked and teased those spots beneath the soft hairs, until Tulani began to gasp and pant, struggling to maintain eating out her wife. They came together.

Elunara wrapped an arm around Tulani's leg and rubbed her cheek against the hoof. "Perhaps I'll shift rotation again and stay with you more before the wedding."

"How ever you wish to do it." Tulani giggled.

----

A few days later, in the middle of the night, Jordan was sound asleep. Lips brushed against his and he groaned and grabbed a handful of long hair and pulled the mouth down closer to his own. They tangled and danced, enjoying the feel of his lover's mouth against his own. It suddenly occurred to him that Elunara had facial hair. He opened his eyes and jolted so hard he fell out of the bed. "Wrathion!"

"In the flesh. Are you alright down there?"

Jordan stood up and climbed back in the bed. "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"I had a question for you, and you were just so irresistible."

Jordan raked his fingers through his blonde hair. "At 3 am?"

"It's important."

"Ok, so ask."

"Will you be my best man? I want you by my side as I marry Elunara tomorrow."

Jordan blinked for a moment. "Oh. Of course!"

"Splendid!" Wrathion rubbed his cheek against Jordan's. "You may go back to sleep now. I must finish with my arrangements."

"At 3 am?" Jordan repeated.

"Everything must be perfect tomorrow, just some last-minute details." Wrathion brushed his lips against Jordan's. "I'll see you tomorrow." He winked, before climbing out of the bed and disappearing out the door.

Jordan rolled his eyes and tried uselessly to get back to sleep.

---

Finally, the day arrived and Elunara stood in Katie's house as she waited for her cue to step outside. Tulani had made her final adjustments to the gown and the cloak had been draped around her shoulders. Elunara's entire family waited outside. She peeked outside and saw Varian officiating the wedding, with Tulani to one side as maid of honor, and Wrathion and Jordan on the other. Everything was falling into place. Laithion and Andryxia were flying down the aisle throwing flowers. Well, Laithion was. Andryxia kept stopping to place them gently on the ground one at a time. Her other children were sitting in chairs among the flowers. Elunara stepped out and began to strut her way down the aisle.

Wrathion grinned as he watched her walk. Elunara never did anything by halves, and she was just as gorgeous as he had hoped she would be in such finery. Noticing his scale attached to the cloak, his eyebrow shot up.

"She's always so beautiful." Jordan murmured.

"Thank you for allowing me to marry her."

"Who can stop her?" Jordan grinned back.

Elunara reached her place and grinned at Wrathion. "Let's do this thing."

Varian began the ceremony, during which both Wrathion and Elunara said their own version of vows.

"You may now kiss the bride." Varian laughed when they grabbed each other and went to town on each other's mouths.

"Oh, don't you need the ring?" Jordan pulled the ring out of his pocket.

Wrathion released Elunara and Elunara stepped back, a sneaky smile on her face. "Of course, I do." Wrathion took the ring from Jordan and knelt on one knee in front of him.

Jordan stepped back. "What?"

"Jordan, I know this is a little unexpected, but would you marry me as well?"

"I..." Jordan looked at everyone. Varian looked to be holding his breath, Elunara was grinning like a lunatic, and everyone else was in total shock. "I don't--" He was at a loss for words.

Wrathion's face fell. "It's alright if you don't want to." He said quietly.

"But I do want to."

"You do?" Wrathion perked up.

"It's just... isn't this your wedding to Elunara?"

"It's just like when Tulani joined during Grogek and I's wedding." This from Elunara. "We've just always considered that a wedding between the three of us. This can be a wedding between the three of US. Take the damned ring, Jordan." Elunara laughed.

"I-- Yes. Yes, I'll marry you." Jordan held out his hand.

"Excellent!" Wrathion slipped the ring on to Jordan's finger. He stood up and turned to Varian. "If you don't mind."

Varian began breathing normally again and repeated the ceremony for Wrathion and Jordan. "You may now kiss the groom."

Wrathion grabbed Jordan and assaulted his mouth until they were both breathless from it.

Varian shook his head and turned to Elunara. "You win. You always win."

"Told ya." She winked.

"How many people knew about this?" Jordan raked his fingers through his hair.

"Just me, Wrathion, Varian, and Tulani. Everyone else is just as surprised as you are."

"Are you serious?!" Mark was astonished. "Is anyone in your immediate family not married repeatedly?"

"Varian's not, and neither is Tulani. Which brings up a good point." Elunara eyed them both.

Varian held up his hands. "Don't even think about it."

Tulani laughed. "You know that's not an option."

"Doesn't hurt my feelings." Elunara sang out. "We could always just declare the pair of you married to make it even."

"What would be the point of that?" Varian's eyebrow shot up.

"My own amusement."

"Dad! Oh, my goddess, are you really...? I mean... It's cool if you are. I just didn't expect you to, ya know, go through with something like this." Bradley was bouncing from foot to foot.

Jordan looked down at the ring on his finger, mystified. "I don't know what to tell you guys. It just feels right somehow." He wrapped an arm around Wrathion's waist.

Jerry and Louis made their way over as well. Louis burst into tears. "It's so beautiful."

"Please don't." Jordan cringed at the sight of him. He turned to Elunara. "What's the plan now?"

"Same as it was, only you're coming with us for the few days we'll be gone. There's an entire village to watch the twins, and Bradley can handle your half of the yard."

"By myself?!" Bradley's voice squeaked.

Jordan put his free hand on Bradley's shoulder. "It's time, son."

"Besides, we'll only be gone a few days. The more challenging part is keeping the twins from following us." Elunara sighed.

"Momma!" Laithion clung to her neck. "Stay!"

"No, you stay. Stay with the family and play with the other children. We'll only be gone for a few days." Laithion took a deep breath and puffed out his cheeks. Elunara grabbed his lips. "If you are about to scream, or try to puff fire at me again, you WILL be finding out why half this planet is afraid of me, little boy." His cheeks deflated and she released him.

Laithion flew over to Susan and clung to her. "Momma now."

"Fine. For the new few days anyway. Don't pitch such a fit, you'll be fine. We'll be fine. If you were normal babies I'd worry more, but you're both so big, and very smart, I have faith in you." Elunara gestured at them both. "Now, give me a hug, momma's going to miss you both." The twins flew to Elunara and almost knocked her over.

Lulu made her way over, Gregory in her arms. "Momma, what if the blessing wears off before you get back?"

Elunara shook her head. "It will not, but my contingency plan is Tulani. Just take Gregory to her and she will help. Tulani can also bolster my blessing, as she is a priest."

Tulani smiled at Lulu. "I may be a weak priestess at best, but I can help. Ina may also be able to help."

"Aye, we'll keep you two together as long as possible." Ina turned and eyed Elunara. "Will you ever stop collecting lovers?"

"I have a few thousand years to figure that one out." Elunara grinned back at her adoptive mother.

"I canna believe Jordan said yes to this mess as well."

Jordan laughed. "You and me either."

"Thought you were the one man with a good head on his shoulders." She shook her head.

"Hey!"

Wrathion laughed. "Shall we go?"

"Did you finish the accommodations I asked for?" Elunara winked at him.

"That I did, though adding the "toilet" was a feat to accomplish and garnered me some rather strange looks." With a laugh, Wrathion untangled himself and stepped away. He transformed into his dragon form. "All aboard."

"Not yet." Elunara took the time to hug and kiss all her children, and all her family members. Finally, she climbed on Wrathion's neck behind Jordan. "Off we go!"

----

In Wrathion's cave, Jordan and Elunara slid off Wrathion's neck. He hoped to the side and transformed again. Elunara took off her cloak and laid it on the small bed at the end of the big one. She looked over her shoulder. "Which one of you is helping me out of this thing?"

Jordan gestured to Wrathion. "He's your newest husband, he gets first dibs."

Elunara giggled. "I like the way you think. Wrathion?"

Wrathion stepped forwards and eyed the back of the dress. "How delicate is this thing?"

"Tulani usually makes my dresses pretty sturdy to survive manhandling."

"Good." He shoved her forward. "I don't feel like taking it off quite yet."

She turned over on the bed and grinned wickedly at him. "Oh?"

He grabbed the edge of her skirt and tossed it up. Kneeling in front of her, his hand found those beautiful folds below the soft purple hairs. His fingers worked in and out of her and she leaned back and groaned. Spreading her open, he licked her flat. She put on hand on his head and tangled her fingers into his hair. Working his fingers into her, he licked her up and down, tasting her slick juices on his tongue. He ran his tongue along those edges and up to her clit. He sucked on that hooded nub at the top as his fingers found that perfect inner spot and she gasped. She shivered and clamped down on him. He chuckled and pulled his fingers free. "Always so tasty." He kissed her with ferocity then, mingling the flavors in their mouths.

Jordan cleared his throat. "If you don't need me..."

They both looked at him. "Oh, we need you alright." Elunara shot him one of her wicked grins.

"Why Jordan, are you jealous?"

Jordan laughed. "Never. I just didn't want forgotten."

"I want out of this dress first."

"Alright, alright." Wrathion laughed as she stood up. He helped unfasten the back.

Elunara wiggled out of the dress and tossed it on to the small bed. Looking at Wrathion, they nodded and approached Jordan together. Jordan eyed them warily. "What's with those looks?"

"You know, Jordan." Elunara placed her fingers on Jordan's chest.

"You're incredibly attractive." Wrathion followed suit.

"In full regalia as you are."

"But let's get you naked."

Elunara unclipped his pauldrons. Wrathion unhooked his breast plate. Together they began taking off Jordan's gear, piece by piece until he was down to a shirt and pants. Wrathion yanked off Jordan's shirt and licked his chest. Elunara yanked down Jordan's pants and cupped his balls in her hand. She stood up and mimicked Wrathion, licking Jordan's chest. Together they licked Jordan's chest, Wrathion going up and licking Jordan's collar bone and shoulder. Elunara going down and licking Jordan's stomach. They worked their prospective directions until Wrathion was licking and sucking at Jordan's neck, and Elunara was licking and sucking Jordan's dick. He groaned and gasped and tried to stay standing as he put his hands on both of their cheeks. Both gripped Jordan's ass and squeezed.

Wrathion's fingers trailed down and gripped Jordan's dick and began to pump. Elunara kissed and licked around Wrathion's hand as her fingers trailed around Jordan's balls. One of her fingers pressed up into Jordan's ass. He tried to gasp but Wrathion took the opportunity to stick his tongue into Jordan's mouth. Elunara slipped a second finger upwards. She massaged Jordan's balls while fingering his ass. The pair tormented Jordan in this way until Jordan exploded on Elunara's face.

With a giggle, she pulled herself free of him. Going to a basket, she found a towel and wiped her face and fingers. "I hope you brought enough towels."

"Probably not." Wrathion chuckled.

Elunara tossed the towel to the side and made her way over to Wrathion. "Your turn."

"Oh, really now?"

Jordan yanked open Wrathion's jacket. "Yes, really now." His fingers found the edge of Wrathion's pants, and he pulled them down. Jordan knelt and ran his tongue up and down Wrathion's dick. Elunara claimed Wrathion's mouth for her own as Wrathion put one hand on Jordan's head and the other one Elunara's cheek. Elunara nipped at Wrathion's lips, as Jordan ran his lips up and down Wrathion's dick. Jodan sucked on the tip enjoying the feel of the dick in his mouth, he moved his head down further and sucked and flexed his tongue. One of Jordan's hands came up and he began to finger his wife's pussy. In and out he pumped his fingers, sucking on the dick, fingering the pussy. She groaned even as she continued to make out with Wrathion. Her fingers made their way to Wrathion's nipples, and she manipulated them, making Wrathion gasp. Jordan sucked long and hard, and Wrathion came in his mouth.

Jordan moved his face to Elunara's pussy and began to lick around his fingers. Rapidly pumping in and out, as he sucked on her clit and folds until at last, she clamped down on his fingers. Wrathion grabbed Jordan's hand and sucked Elunara off Jordan's fingers. Jordan grinned and stood up. He grabbed Wrathion's hair and pulled him into his mouth. They mated their lips in the twisting dance of tongues, tasting each other. Elunara sat on the big bed and just watched the pair as she slipped her fingers into herself. She fiddled with her own nipples, as she pumped her fingers in and out, her thumb caressing the clit. She groaned as the pair explored each other's mouths, their hands gripping each other's dicks.

"Now, boys, don't forget about little ol' me."

Wrathion and Jordan paused and looked over at Elunara masturbating on the bed. They grinned at each other before turning towards her. She watched their dicks twitch and sway with their hips as they walked to her. Jordan climbed on the bed and got behind Elunara. Wrathion stopped at her feet. He made a twirling motion with his finger. Elunara turned around with a giggle. Jordan sat with his legs on either side of her, as she laid on her belly. She grabbed Jordan's dick and began stroking his up and down, her other hand massaging his balls. Wrathion grabbed her hips and plunged his rock-hard dick into her slick wet pussy.

She gasped and Jordan grabbed her face and slipped his tongue in her mouth. They tangled tongues for a bit as she jacked his dick and Wrathion fucked her from behind. Jordan released her mouth and pushed her head down gently. She took him into her mouth and began to suck on the head. She twirled her tongue around the head for quite some time, working him into a state. Moving off, she traced kisses up and down the length of him as Wrathion slammed in and out of that tight confine. All the way down, Elunara sucked on his balls, massaging and stroking his dick. The efforts of Wrathion pushed her up and down on Jordan as she sucked at him. Lifting her head, she moved her mouth back over his dick and took him down bit by bit, until he was in her throat.

12