For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan put his hand on the back of her head and tangled his fingers into that long purple hair. She began rapidly taking him in repeatedly, deep throating his dick. Wrathion's fingers dug into her ass cheeks, until he moved one hand and buried a pair of fingers into her asshole. He rocked his hips, slamming in and out of her repeatedly. Wrathion and Jordan locked eyes as they fucked their wife. Jordan reached out and cupped Wrathion's cheek. Wrathion returned the favor. All at once Elunara clamped down on Wrathion and sucked long and hard on Jordan, the men cried out together in orgasm.

Elunara lifted her head, her mouth still dripping Jordan, as she claimed his mouth for her own. Wrathion pulled her off of Jordan and made his claim to her sticky mouth as well. Jordan scooted forward, not to be outdone and grabbed Wrathion and made a meal of his mouth.

Elunara laughed. "Mm, this is fun, what other trouble can we get into tonight?"

"My dick may need a little break." Jordan laughed.

"Aw, poor baby." She rubbed his dick. When it got hard in her hand, she chuckled. "Not that much of a break."

"Ah! Mean! Why don't you and Wrathion have some fun, and I just watch for a bit? That ok, sweetheart?" Jordan turned to Wrathion.

"Of course, cutie. I can entertain myself for hours with the little wife." Wrathion transformed. "However, my dragon tongue is more sensitive than my human one."

"Oh, dear." Elunara put a hand to her cheek. "Mr. Licky is at it again."

Wrathion pushed her back on to the bed and licked her from pussy to neck. Jordan shook his head with a laugh and settled back on the bed as well to just watch the action as Wrathion continued to lick Elunara, sending her into gasps and giggles.

After a while, Jordan looked down out of curiosity. "Huh. Your dragon dick is scaled too?"

"Mm, yes. Care to help me out?"

"Help you out?" Jordan blinked in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I can't very well stroke myself like this. Claws you see." He wiggled his claws.

Jordan shifted down the bed and ran his hand up and down the scaled dick, feeling the ridges and bumps. "And you've been in Elunara with this?"

Elunara gasped and shivered as Wrathion's tongue did fascinating things to her crotch. "Yes. Yes, he has, it's fascinating. It would be MORE Fascinating if he would move INSIDE me when he does it, but mostly, he just PULLS out." She was gasping with each flex of his tongue into her sensitive spots. She shivered and clamped her legs together.

"She's lucky I didn't expand to my full size and rip her apart." Wrathion pinned her down and shoved his tongue into her asshole. She grasped and clung to his hands.

Jordan returned his attention to the dragon's dick. "Yeah, he is bigger than Grogek." Using both hands, he began to stroke up and down on the scaled dick. Using his mouth, he licked the tip and sucked a little on the head. Overall, it wasn't that bad a taste. Surprised, Wrathion shifted his weight around so Jordan could get better access. Jordan continued to stroke and grip and squeeze. After a few moments, Jordan was shocked at how much came out.

Wrathion chuckled. "Sorry about that."

Jordan grabbed a towel and wiped himself down. "So long as you don't go dragon on my asshole, we're good."

Wrathion winced. "I am better at controlling myself now." He transformed back into a human and grabbed Jordan, claiming his mouth. When he came up for air, he shoved Jordan back on the bed. "Speaking of which." He held out his hand and Elunara placed a pot of lube in it.

"Oh, really now?" Jordan's eyebrow shot up.

"Mm, yes." Wrathion rubbed a hefty amount of lube on his dick. Wrathion grabbed Jordan's leg and pulled it to his hip. Adjusting his dick, Wrathion pressed his well lubed up dick into Jordan's asshole. Both men groaned. They linked fingers as Wrathion pumped in and out. Elunara lay in the bed just watching the pair as she regained her energy from the multiple orgasms that Wrathion had given her with his dragon tongue. They grunted and groaned, rocking hips, arching backs.

Jordan looked over at her with lust in his eyes. "You ok, baby?"

"Just getting a second wind, sugar." She winked.

Both Wrathion and Jordan reached out to her. She laughed and crawled across the bed, climbing on top of Jordan, she slid her wet and waiting pussy down on his stiff dick. She began to buck her hips in time to Jordan's hips, as Wrathion pumped in and out of Jordan's asshole. When she bent down to claim Jordan's mouth, Wrathion slipped his lubed fingers into her ass. She groaned into Jordan's mouth as their tongues mated together. They panted and moved, slick with sweat and various fluids. Until they gave out one by one.

Wrathion pulled free and grabbed a towel, wiping himself down. "You two are exhausting."

Elunara climbed off Jordan. "And this is just day one." She winked.

Jordan scrubbed his hands through his hair. "I can't believe you talked me into this mess."

"Oh, you love it, shut up." With a laugh, Elunara swatted at Jordan.

"I love you." He grinned. Sitting up, he eyed Wrathion. "And strangely, I love you, too."

"Glad to be included." Wrathion gave Jordan his usual smolder.

"Don't start that again." Jordan yawn hugely. "I don't think I can get it up again for a bit." He pointed at his wife. "That is not a challenge."

"Aww." Elunara stretched. "Well, it is about bedtime. And I am also exhausted." She flopped down into the bed and pulled a blanket up. "Welp, I'm comfy."

"What about me?" Jordan looked down at himself.

Wrathion pointed to a box. "I managed to sneak some of your sleeping pants here. Feel free."

Jordan stared at him. "You thought of me?"

"Always."

Jordan went to the box and pulled out a pair of pants. He tugged them on. "That was so thoughtful." He brushed his lips against Wrathion's.

Tugging Jordan in a little tighter, Wrathion returned the affection with vigor. "I'm glad I made you happy."

Jordan climbed in bed and got comfy beside Elunara who was already slightly dozed off. "Coming?"

"One moment." Wrathion transformed once more. Climbing in the bed on the other side of Elunara, he wrapped his wing around the pair. "And now, we sleep."

----

Jordan woke up in the middle of the night, disoriented. It took him a moment to realize his heavy blanket was merely a dragon wing on top of his thin blanket. It was hot enough in the cave that the blanket was more of a comfort thing than a temperature thing. He eyed his sleeping wife and dragon husband. Husband, wasn't that a kick in the pants? Examining the ring on his finger, he realized that what he thought was a simple band of gold actually had some delicate filigree on it. His untrained eye couldn't quite make out what it was.

"Something troubling you?"

Jordan looked up at Wrathion. "Still in shock, I guess. To always be one way, then discovering you're capable of another is not easy to come to terms with."

"Is loving me a bad thing?"

Jordan hesitated. Finally, he shook his head. "No. No, it is not. My reactions are poor, and I hate that I've taken my mild homophobia out on you. It's a society thing that I should have never taken to heart. Society whispers that male set men are gross and vile. However, once I fell in love with Elunara, society says I shouldn't love a woman who prides herself on being a whore. Society says I should care about her body count, but I don't. So why should I let society dictate how I feel about you?"

Wrathion grinned, but it was difficult to see on his face. "I appreciate that." He gently laid a large hand on Jordan's chest.

Using his hands, Jordan rubbed the large scales. "I manage to love you somehow. I'll figure out the rest as I go."

Wrathion chuckled. "Good."

Elunara shifted in her sleep. Both men watched her for a moment. Jordan reached over and tangled his fingers into her hair. "Gods, I love this woman."

"I do as well." Wrathion nudged her with his nose. "She's pretty out of it."

"When she was a mission specialist, she was a light sleeper. Never knew when she had to cut and run for her own safety. As our wife, she sleeps like the dead because she knows she is safe with us."

"I see." Wrathion contemplated for a moment. "Wanna do something fun?"

"Oh?"

Wrathion transformed to his human state. Climbing off the bed, he dug under the edge of it and came up with a cuff attached to a chain. "After seeing her set up in her special room, I started thinking, and I snuck these up here. I figured we'd get around to them eventually."

Jordan rolled off his side of the bed and looked under the bed. Shaking his head, he found the cuffs. "She's going to love this one." He gently tugged her arm up above her head and wrapped the soft leather cuff around her wrist as Wrathion did the same. Moving down they got her legs spread wide and cuffed her ankles. "Got a collar?"

"Right here." Wrathion pulled it out from under the head of the bed.

Jordan got it into place. "Ball gag?" He laughed as he snatched it out of Wrathion's hand. With delicacy and care, he got the gag into place and laid his wife's head back on the pillow. Moving away, they stood at the end of the bed with an arm around each other and eyed their handiwork.

"So, how do we wake her up?"

"With our mouths, duh."

"I do love how she tastes."

"Don't we all?" Jordan whacked Wrathion on the back. "I take top, you take bottom?" Jordan took off his sleeping pants.

"Works for me."

The pair climbed on the bed. Jordan worked his magic fingers on a nipple, getting it hard before putting his mouth on that nipple and sucking. At the same time, Wrathion ran his tongue up the inside of Elunara's leg. Elunara jolted awake and tried to react, however found herself unable to pull down her arms or close her legs. She tried to look down but the collar on her neck kept her anchored to the bed. Eyes wide, she mumbled around the gag in her mouth.

"Mm, perhaps we pissed her off?" From Wrathion.

"No, you'd know." Jordan grinned at him. "No binds can hold Elunara." He sucked on the hardened nipple. She groaned. "Let's see how long we can go before she decides she's had enough."

"I like this plan." Wrathion returned to licking the inside of her leg.

Elunara mumbled around the gag again.

"I think I shall do this right." Wrathion scooted further down the bed and wrapped one hand around her foot. He manipulated and massaged her feet and she groaned. He licked the bottom of her foot and played with her toes. Massaging and licking he worked his way up and down before sucking on her toes. She wiggled her foot and tried to pull away. Meanwhile, Jordan moved to her hand a began massaging her hand, kissing her palm and sucking on her fingers. She groaned and flexed her hand. Wrathion worked his way up to her ankle, massaging, licking, sucking. He pressed kisses to the tops of her feet and around her ankles. Jordan began moving downward and did the same to her wrist, pressing his lips to the pulse point.

Wrathion moved upwards and ran his lips and tongue up and down the inside of her calf. He switched legs and repeated the exercise as she shifted and wiggled against him. Jordan worked on her forearms, licking, sucking, kissing. In the crook of her elbow, he ran the flat of his tongue up and down as she tried to pull and flex. Wrathion kissed her knees, pressing his mouth over and over. His tongue went north and found the insides of her thighs. He hesitated as he looked up. "She's dripping down here. I want a taste."

Jordan glanced up from licking her upper arm. "A small one should be allowed. We don't want her to come just yet."

"How mean." Wrathion licked Elunara's center flat, licking up her dripping juices as she gasped around the gag. "Mean to me, mostly. I do enjoy tasting her." He returned to tormenting her legs.

"You'll get to enjoy the meal soon." Jordan ran his fingers lightly into Elunara's armpit. He kissed her pit and moved his tongue down to the edge of her collarbone. He shifted and pressed his mouth to her breast, kissing the bulk of it before kissing around the nipple. Wrathion ran his tongue up and down her thigh before moving up to the soft hairs. He kissed there above the hair. Jordan moved to the other breast and began to suckle. Wrathion licked her belly, kissing and running his fingers over it. She flexed and wiggled and tried to fight her bonds.

Jordan moved upwards and kissed her other collarbone and then her neck, going for that spot that drove her mad. She thrashed under the pair. Wrathion's fingers slicked through her wet folds, taunting and tormenting them, without ever entering her. Jordan shifted and moved upwards again, when he was sitting with his balls dangling in her face, he shifted and unlatched the ball gag.

"Jordan!" She gasped a moment before he put his dick in her mouth. She mumbled around the dick in her mouth.

"Now, that's not fair." Wrathion laughed.

"Eat her. Fuck her. Whatever you want, do it now." Jordan rocked his hips and began to fuck her mouth.

Shaking his head, Wrathion buried his tongue into that dripping center, licking and tasting the folds of her pussy. She bucked her hips and arched her back as they continued to fuck her mouth, lick her pussy, and trail their fingers over her body. She shivered with the force of her orgasm and tried uselessly to pull her arms and legs in. Jordan shoved deep into her throat as the orgasm took him. He pulled free.

Elunara coughed and swallowed without much choice for anything else. "Jordan, I swear." Elunara flexed her fingers and her dagger appeared. With another flick of her wrist, she had managed to pop the lock on the manacles.

"I saw it, I still don't know how she did it." Wrathion was in awe.

"Welcome to the club." Jordan laughed.

Elunara turned and unhooked her other hand. She started to sit up, but the collar yanked her back. She unhooked that and sat up. "You two are a fucking riot, I swear."

Wrathion scooted back. "Is..." He looked at Jordan. "Is she mad?"

She laughed and dismissed her dagger. She flicked her fingers under Wrathion's chin. "I quite enjoyed that, my love." She unhooked her legs and shivered all over. Maybe next time, I'll pin one of you."

Wrathion grinned. "I vote for Jordan."

"We'll see." She grinned back.

"Hey!"

12