For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 59

Story Info
Home again, home again.
6k words
4.74
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Elunara sat up and stretched. Wrathion shifted in his sleep and dragged Jordan closer to him. Elunara shook her head and climbed out of bed. She made her way behind the curtain off to the side and did what she needed to do. Done, she stepped out and found her clothes and began getting dressed. Jordan turned over in the bed and snuggled close under Wrathion's arm.

Elunara put her hands on her hips. "Gods, you two are adorable."

Jordan jolted and shoved against Wrathion. Wrathion was still in his dragon form and too big to move with Jordan's push. All Jordan had managed to do was scoot himself backwards. Wrathion looked down and blinked at Jordan. "Must you always reject me?"

"Sorry, sorry, you startled me. I'm still getting used to you not being my wife."

"I am your husband."

"I know." Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "That fact is not lost on me."

"You're going to have to get over it eventually, Jordan." Elunara shook her head.

"Hey, you've been fucking Tulani for over twenty-five years. I've been fucking Wrathion for a scant two months."

"I'm well aware. Now, let's go find something to eat. I'm starving, and I need my energy."

Jordan laughed. "With your energy absorption, you'll kill us both before you're through."

----

Wrathion flew the pair down to his favorite inn. Inside, they found a table. The barmaid from before stared at the trio. The night elf was twirling a lock of Wrathion's hair around her finger. Making her own assumptions, she sauntered over to the table. "What can I get ya?"

"My usual, if you don't mind, Patricia." Wrathion gave one of his winning smiles.

Elunara fiddled with the ringlet. "I'll take a sandwich special."

Patricia turned to the blonde man and smiled slyly. "And you, cutie?" She leaned down with her ass in Wrathion's face and her breasts in Jordan's. "What'll you have?"

"Oh, um. I'm... I'm sorry, I'm married." He held up the hand with the ring.

She jolted straight up and scooted back. "Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought... I thought she was with..." Patricia jerked a finger back and forth between the night elf and Wrathion.

"Jordan, I should have put a ring on you years ago." Elunara laughed and brushed her lips against his.

"Maybe so, baby."

"I'm glad I thought of it." Wrathion grabbed Jordan and made a meal of him.

Patricia turned bright red and started to look a little green. She turned and fled to the back.

"Oh, dear." Elunara sighed. "Looks like we have a major misunderstanding." She stood up. "I'll go talk to her, or we'll probably be banned from this establishment."

Wrathion stood up. "I've known her longer; shouldn't I be the one?"

Jordan shook his head. "Let Elunara handle it, she's the diplomat."

Elunara left the pair and followed Patricia into the back. She barely dodged the knife thrown at her head.

"Stay away from her!"

Elunara eyed the burly kul tiran wielding another knife. "Sir. I'm not here to hurt or harass your girlfriend."

Some of the fight went out of him for a moment before his face went bright red. "She's not-- You leave Patricia alone!"

Elunara's eyebrow shot up. "She's not? Sister then?"

"We ain't related."

"But you want to be."

"Shut up. Get out of my kitchen!"

She dodged the next knife. "Look, your friend misunderstood the situation, and I've come to make sure she's alright. I don't want to bring her pain, and I understand you want to protect her. Let me help her, okay?"

"I don't trust you."

"That makes you intelligent. Look, by time I'm through maybe it's you she'll look to for comfort instead of hiding behind the ale barrels in the basement crying her eyes out."

"How do you know what she's doing?"

Elunara tugged her ear. "Ears, large ones. I can hear her beneath my feet. My husbands and I only want to have a meal here. Not cause drama." Elunara stepped forward and held out a hand. "Please."

The man slammed his knife on the block beside him. "Fine. You better undo your damage, or I will find you!"

Elunara kept an eye on the man as she made her way down the stairs and into the basement cellar. Just as she predicted, Patricia sat behind one of the massive barrels of ale, face in hands as she cried. Elunara stepped beside her. Laying a hand on Patricia's shoulder, she spoke gently. "Patricia?"

Patricia jerked her shoulder away. "Leave me alone!"

"No." Elunara sat beside the woman. "Listen, I know you're embarrassed, and it's okay. We weren't trying to make fun of you."

"Liar!"

"You misunderstand the situation. Wrathion and I are married. We got married yesterday. Also yesterday, Wrathion married Jordan, who is also my husband. We are a strange little throuple. Well, at the moment."

Patricia stared at her.

"You see, the truth is, I'm married to four men and a woman."

"Now I know you are lying!" Patricia stood up and backed away.

"Oh, it gets weirder than that, but I'm not here to break your brain. I just want you to understand that the three of us are together. We all got married yesterday and merely came here to get some food. Not fuck with the locals. I don't know what kind of relationship you may have thought you had with Wrathion. I know he's a shameless flirt and a bit chaotic. He can make you think you know him. But you don't. Hell, I barely know him, and I recently gave birth to his twins."

"You don't look like you had twins."

"My body rapidly heals itself and I managed to get it back into my original shape these last four months."

"You was last here eight months ago." Patricia slapped a hand across her mouth.

"So, you were keeping track. I figured. When I was here eight months ago, I was two months pregnant. My babies were early, I was barely six months when they exploded out of me."

"What about the little girl? Who is she?"

"That would be my third husband's little girl."

"Why do you blow through them like that?"

Elunara laughed softly. "You misunderstand again. I'm still married to them all."

"How? Why?"

"Because I love them."

Patricia blinked repeatedly. "You can't possibly."

"I'm not here to make you understand us, or even myself. I need you to understand that we're just here as a family to eat. Besides, you have that nice beefy man upstairs all up in arms over his protection of you."

"Lawrence let you down here."

"After throwing several knives at my head for the trouble."

Patricia stared at Elunara dumbly. "He did that for me?"

"Uh, yeah. The idiot loves you."

"He does?"

"Never noticed? Take it from me, the goddess of love and sex. That man would, quite literally, kill for you."

"He would?"

"Let me ask you something. How long have you known Wrathion?"

"Six years?"

Elunara's eyebrow shot up. "How often does he come in?"

"Three days a week."

"Every week?"

Patricia nodded.

"And I imagine he's a good tipper."

Patricia nodded. "Sometimes twice what the meal cost."

"He... Wrathion!" Elunara was exasperated. "No damned wonder you thought he was into you."

"And when you showed up, I thought maybe he was just trying to make me jealous. Especially when you didn't come back." With a sigh, Patricia slumped her shoulders. "I thought if I flirted with his friend, he'd get jealous. Not make out with him in front of me." She sniffled. "And I just saved up enough money for a wedding dress." She began to wail.

Elunara winced. "Well, it won't be to Wrathion..." The wailing intensified. Elunara held out her hands for peace. "But I bet if you gave that cook up there a chance, you might find him worth marrying."

Patricia sniffled and hiccupped. "You think?"

"Sure. Any man that would throw knives at my head seems like a real winner." Elunara shook her head. "Listen, how often do you get out to Stormwind?"

"I've never been."

"That would explain a few things. If you ever manage the trip, look me up."

"I don't even know who you are."

"That much is obvious." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "Elunara is my name, Queen of Stormwind, fucker of men is my game."

Patricia blanched. "Queen Wrynn?"

"Technically."

She curtsied so hard; she almost fell over. "My queen, I did not know!"

Elunara shook her head. "Don't worry about it." Elunara's stomach growled. "Though, I still remain hungry." Elunara stood up. "Let's forget the whole thing and move on to food. I haven't had any breakfast and I'm starting to get cranky."

"I'm sorry your majesty! We'll get you something right away!" Patrica bolted up the stairs.

Elunara shook her head and sighed. After a few moments, she made her way on up. The cook and the barmaid were whispering viciously back and forth. Finally, Lawrence looked up. "Patricia says I should make you food cause you're the queen."

"You should make me food because I'm a hungry paying customer. I don't care about the queen bit. I only do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the random Sunday for events and shit." When the pair stared at her in confusion, she shook her head. "Never mind." She sighed. "The point is, I'm hungry, I want a sandwich, and either I make it myself, or you make it, decide, I got things to do today."

----

Elunara made it back to the table.

"You were gone a while." Wrathion frowned. "Is everything alright?"

She whacked him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?!"

"For making that poor girl think you wanted to marry her!"

"I never!"

"You come in three times a week, you insist she serve you, and you over tip. The girl thought you'd singled her out to lavish her with your riches. She saved every extra copper for a wedding dress, you ass!"

His eyes bulged out of his eyes and his mouth moved but made no sound.

Jordan began to laugh. "I thought I had it bad."

----

After lunch, Patricia scooted to the door and watched them leave. At the edge of town, Wrathion transformed, and she gasped. She put a hand to her mouth. She fled to the safety of the kitchen. "He's a dragon!"

Lawrence blinked at Patricia. "What?"

"Wrathion was a dragon and he never told me!"

He shook his head. "I told ya before. He's too damned smarmy for his own good. I never liked 'im."

---

Back in the cave, Elunara slid off Wrathion's neck, followed by Jordan. Jordan grabbed her around the waist and spun her back towards him. He claimed her mouth. While they were wrapped up in one another, neither of them noticed Wrathion until his hands were down the back of both of their pants. He groped their asses. "Mm, what about me?"

Elunara giggled and put a hand down Wrathion's pants and squeezed his ass. "Like we could ever forget about you."

Jordan put a free hand on Wrathion's cheek. "You're irresistible."

"I'm glad."

Jordan brushed his lips against Wrathion's. Moving his hand back to the nape of Wrathion's neck, Jordan deepened the kiss. They tangled tongues, nipped at each other's lips, and danced their mouths. Elunara watched for a moment before stooping down. The pair blinked at her. "What?"

She yanked down Jordan's pants, before doing the same to Wrathion. "This is perfect." She stroked their dicks. "Now that you two are married and comfortable with it, I have two dicks that can touch when they go in my mouth." She gently tapped the pair together.

"Baby, you get turned on by the weirdest shit."

"You know me." Putting thought into action, she pulled them both to her mouth and began to run her tongue up and down the pair of dicks. They groaned and put a hand on her head as she licked them up and down. Turning, she took the full of Jordan in her mouth, before switching and doing the same to Wrathion. Over and over, she switched back and forth between the pair, licking, sucking, taking them into her mouth, as she stroked their dicks. Opening her mouth wide she wrapped her mouth around both tips and sucked deeply.

Both men groaned and rubbed her head. Letting her work, they continued to dance their mouths together, licking and nibbling as each other's lips. Jordan's hand was on Wrathion's cheek, and Wrathion's other hand was on Jordan's ass. Wrathion slipped his tongue into Jordan's mouth.

Elunara watched them from her vantage point, even as she worked on them. After a moment, she stopped using her mouth and just stroked them both. Finally, she stood up and took her own clothes off. The men broke apart and Elunara wrapped her arms around Jordan's neck. "I want you both in my pussy, now."

"What?"

"Just go with it." She jumped up and wrapped her legs around Jordan's waist.

Jordan adjusted himself and slid into that waiting dripping center. Wrathion shrugged and guided his own dick inside of her with a groan. "Gods, this makes you tighter, and I get to rub my husband." Wrathion kissed her shoulder. Together they began to buck their hips, rubbing dicks together inside of her wet pussy. In and out, they found their rhythm, bucking their hips as they clung to her for the ride. When they could take no more of the extremely tight confine, Jordan and Wrathion tugged free.

Jordan tossed her on the bed and Wrathion got between her legs. Jordan reached between Elunara's legs and held her pussy lips out of the way. Bending down, Wrathion licked her flat. As Jordan worked and manipulated those folds, Wrathion licked around Jordan's fingers, before sucking on that hooded nub at the top. As Wrathion mouth moved and Elunara gasped and writhed, Jordan was staring at Wrathion's ass. He reached over and rubbed his fingers on Wrathion's asshole.

Wrathion stopped what he was doing and grinned. "If you want at it, now would be the time."

Jordan grinned back and located the pot of lube in the floor. He covered his dick as Wrathion went back to licking, tasting, and fingering Elunara. Jordan stood behind Wrathion and adjusted his dick to the opening. Pressing his dick forward, he made his way into Wrathion's ass. Wrathion gasped and Jordan groaned. Jordan began sliding in and out, bucking his hips, arching his back, slowly building up pace. Wrathion groaned and gasped even as he continued to eat out Elunara. She tangled her fingers into his long black hair, as she cried out with her orgasm.

Without thinking, Jordan smacked Wrathion's ass. Wrathion jolted and laughed. "Getting into it?"

Jordan grabbed a handful of Wrathion's hair and continue to slam in and out of that tight confine. "You... might... be tighter." He came hard.

"Of course, he's tighter. He hasn't been expanded." Elunara laughed. "Now you've challenged me to exercise my pelvic muscles again."

Jordan pulled free of Wrathion. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry about it, sugar." Elunara winked.

Wrathion laughed. "Can I have my hair back now?"

Jordan released him. He grabbed a towel and wiped his dick down. "I get a little aggressive sometimes, I blame Elunara for letting me."

Wrathion stood up, turned around, and claimed Jordan's mouth. As they danced tongues, they gripped each other's asses. Elunara watched in amused fascination. "Gods you're adorable, I need to draw you both. Which I plan to do after more fuckery happens."

"Oh, is that so?" Jordan grinned at her.

"Mm, yes of course. And as soon as you two are done there, I want more dick in me."

"I'm always happy to oblige." Jordan grabbed Elunara's legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. An adjustment and he slipped his dick into her. Bending forward, he captured her mouth as he bucked his hips, pumping in and out.

With Jordan distracted fucking Elunara, Wrathion grabbed the lube and covered his own dick, before going up to the pair and pressing against Jordan's asshole. He pressed inside, as Jordan groaned into Elunara's mouth. Wrathion began rapidly pumping his hips in and out, Jordan hesitated and just enjoyed the feeling of his dick in Elunara and his ass getting pounded by Wrathion. He went back to his task of fucking his wife, meeting thrust for thrust. In and out, repeatedly pulling out against Wrathion's dick, into the depths of that wet heat. His fingers worked their magic on her nipples. When Elunara started flexing and clamping, he exploded into that tight space. His mouth found that spot in her neck and he clung to her as Wrathion continued to pound his ass.

When at last Wrathion exploded into the clamp of Jordan's ass, he finally realized Jordan was laying there, panting. "I'm sorry." Wrathion pulled free and grabbed a towel.

"For what?"

"Not asking?"

"I think we're good." Jordan laughed and brushed his sweaty hair out of his face. He tugged free of Elunara. Grabbing her hands, he helped her sit up.

Elunara laughed. "You two are adorable."

"As you keep repeating."

She climbed off the bed and went for her stuff. Grabbing a chair, she sat it by the bed. "I plan on posing you both between fuck sessions." She held up her pencil. "Now, kiss."

"With pleasure." Wrathion grabbed Jordan and proceeded to make a meal out of him while Elunara began furiously sketching.

----

Over the next couple of days, when they all weren't furiously fucking in creative ways, Elunara drew Wrathion and Jordan, using reams of paper. Wrathion asked for a few of her, and she obliged when he sat up a full-length mirror. But, as with all things, the fun had to end.

"I'd keep you both in here forever." Wrathion grinned at the pair as he lounged in the bed, still spent and sticky.

"While that sounds like buckets of fun, I have work to get back to." Jordan wiped himself down with a towel.

"And we miss our families. Especially my babies." Elunara sighed as she stored her drawings away. Using her reverse summoning, she sent it to the library in her house. "You may come freely as you please, but we have things we need to be doing."

"I have important things to do." Wrathion pouted.

Elunara eyed him. "Like what?"

"He's looking for the dragon isles."

"The dragon isles? I thought those were a myth."

"You've heard of them?" Jordan frowned as he pulled on some pants.

"My kind is as old as the dragons; some night elves even remember the sundering that hid those isles from view. Mother would know more about it, she's that old."

"Well, it's not a myth. It's my homeland. And I'm close to finding it, I just know it. I feel it in my bones." Wrathion climbed out of bed. "The isles will be found soon, and when they are, I will be aspect of the black dragon flight."

"You want to be like Deathwing?" Elunara's voice was quiet.

"I am NOTHING like my father!"

Both Elunara and Jordan jolted back.

Wrathion blinked a moment. He smoothed out his hair. "Forgive me. It's a sore subject. Something you, Elunara, should understand all too well." He pulled on his pants.

"That I do."

"I have no plans to conquer the world and bring death and destruction to the land. I merely wish to reclaim my rightful place as heir to the black dragon flight. The sins of the father do not follow me. I feel my whole life has led up to this moment, and not even meddling Alexstrasza can take it from me."

"What about your family?"

Wrathion pulled on his coat. "You are of course, welcome to join me by my side. Once the isles are revealed, I will need to check it out, make sure it is safe, and then my family will be welcome to join me at my seat of power."

"Wrathion..." Elunara hesitated as she and Jordan looked at each other with a frown. "I am queen. I cannot just upend everything and come be with you."

"I have responsibilities to the soldiers. I mean, I could retire, but to leave our family..."

"It's just not possible."

Wrathion shoved his foot into his shoe. "Then you will at least visit from time to time, yes? Like I come to visit you? Small frequent jaunts shouldn't hurt the kingdom, or the soldiers." Finally dressed, he spread his hands. "Compromise is the word, I believe. The children are much too young to come if it is not safe. So, we will, as they say, play by ear."

12