For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara went to get dressed. "Speaking of compromises. Why are most of the clothes brought up here for me skirts and dresses?"

Wrathion gave her a wicked grin. "Why, Elunara, you have to ask?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled on a skirt. Digging through she put her fists on her hips. "Not a panty in sight. This is going to make the ride down interesting."

Jordan burst in a fit of laughter. "Don't look so vexed, baby."

"Oh, I'm sure you both find this funny as hell." She sighed. "Dragon scales better not chafe."

Jordan got on his gear. "I'm ready to go."

Wrathion transformed and nudged Elunara's belly with his nose. "Well, hop on."

Jordan climbed up on Wrathion's neck first and held out a hand. Elunara grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She wiggled into place. "Ok, the bumps add something."

"Mm, your bare pussy on my neck may be distracting."

"We're done up here, I want my babies. We can play with your scales later."

"Can you take a dragon dick?" From Jordan.

"I once took a fourteen and half inch Tauren dick from Cairne Bloodhoof. I can take a thirteen-inch dragon dick with scales."

"Thank you for making me feel inadequate." Wrathion grumbled.

"Granted, I got stuck until he deflated. Look, I'll explain the story another time. I want to go home."

Wrathion dropped off the side of the mountain and flew them all home.

At the yard, everyone looked up at the shadow above them as Wrathion came down to land. Jordan slid off. Elunara swung her leg over and slid off next, the skirt flew up with the wind. Jordan laughed. "You just flashed everyone out here."

When Wrathion transformed to his human self, she smacked him. "That was your plan all along." She laughed as well.

"Worth the view, I'd say."

"Momma's home!" Laithion dropped his lion and dove on Elunara.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Andryxia bounced on the platform and held up her arms.

Wrathion scooped her up off the platform. "There's my beautiful little Andryxia!"

She buried her face in his chest. "I love my daddy."

"I..." Wrathion put a hand over his mouth.

"And we've lost Wrathion." Elunara cuddled Laithion.

"I love my mommy more." Laithion declared.

"Nuh, uh. I love daddy more."

"No, you don't!"

Andryxia whacked Laithion with her stuffie. "Yes, I do!"

Elunara stepped back from Andryxia. "Alright you two, break it up. Love is not a competition."

Andryxia crossed her little arms. "Hmph."

Grogek grabbed Elunara by the waist and spun her around. Laithion yelped and flew out of Elunara's arms just as Grogek claimed Elunara's mouth. Elunara giggled and returned the affection, nibbling at that large lip and dancing her tongue with his. "Mm, I missed you too, Sugarbear."

"Everyone getting love from people that miss them... What about me?" Jordan bottom lip stuck out in a pout.

"I'm right here, Daddy." Lulu had Gregory in her arms. "I'm just a little burdened at the moment." Nara took Gregory from her, and she kissed Jordan on the cheek. "I missed you, daddy."

Jordan hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I missed you, too, pumpkin."

"Please tell me you're going to take over your duties in the yard again." Bradley stopped short. "I mean, I handled it, and any problems, I just, ya know..."

Jordan laughed and put a hand on Bradley's shoulder. "I got it, son." He turned to Lulu and Nara. "May I hold my grandson?" When Nara passed Gregory over, Jordan cuddled the infant. "I always did love the little ones."

Margaret sighed. "Oh, that's so beautiful."

"Hi, mom. Umm, so are you upset about Wrathion and I getting married the other day?"

"Why would I be? I got to see my son in a beautiful wedding." She wiped her eyes.

"Ok, I was a little worried since we didn't get a chance to speak afterwards. I know everyone was completely shocked."

"Everyone keeps telling me to 'roll with it'. This is me rolling with it."

"Good." Jordan grinned.

"Now that you are home safe, I would like to go home and take an afternoon nap." She motioned to Robert the soldier. He stepped in beside her and helped her to stand.

"Would you like me to walk you home, mother?"

"Not today, dear Robert here has me." She patted his arm.

"Alright."

They began the walk home. After a while, Margaret sighed. "It must be trying, to walk at such a slow pace."

"Not a bit." Robert smiled at Margaret. "To escort such a pretty lady is a joy to me."

"Oh, stop. This old woman doesn't need flattery."

"It's not flattery, and you're not so old."

Margaret patted his hand. "I am sorry that you are somewhat of a mobility device to me. It was difficult to get around before my son assigned you to me."

"I understand. Just lean on me when you need it. I am truly sorry you went through the trauma that you did. I hope we can all make up for it."

"All?"

"Myself included."

"Hmm." Margaret considered his words. "Well, here we are. Would you like to come in for some tea?"

"I would love to. Let me help you." Robert opened the door for her. He put the kettle on for the tea as Margaret shuffled around and got some cookies. They sat in companionable silence for a while. When the tea was ready, he got up and fixed everything.

"Such a good boy, you are."

"Thank you, ma'am." They ate and drank and spoke about random things for a bit. Robert wiggled in his seat. "May I say something that is probably inappropriate?"

"Why would it be inappropriate?"

"Because your son is my superior officer."

"Ah. Well, I am on pins and needles, dear. What is on your mind?" She sipped her tea.

"You have the most striking blue eyes I have ever seen."

Margaret felt the heat rise to her face. "That is... How old are you, honey?"

"I'm thirty-five."

"You do realize I'm over twice your age."

"What does that matter? Beauty has no age."

Margaret sipped her tea, but she had stopped tasting it. "Well, you're very kind. You flatter this old cripple."

Robert shook his head. "It's not flattery, it's the truth. And I hate that you consider yourself a cripple."

"Honey, you're the only thing keeping me out of a wheelchair."

"I fail to see the problem. You're a strong woman. I understand that it is difficult for you to walk, that my purpose in life is to protect and aid you. I am okay with that. That day that High General Jordan handpicked us to walk with you was not the worst thing, but perhaps the best thing. You're beautiful and I enjoy being in your company. I do not look forward to my off days, I'd rather be spending them with you."

"I look like my son."

He shook his head again. "Your son looks like you. The resemblance is striking, I give you that. But I am not attracted to him."

She sat her teacup down. "I don't know what to say."

He shrugged and fiddled with his own cup. "There's not much to say. I've already said too much." He stood up. "I'll leave you to your nap. I... I have something I need to do."

When the door shut behind Robert, Margaret sat there for the longest time, unmoving. "Oh, no." She whispered.

----

Back at the yard, Elunara was snuggling with Grogek and Jordan was snuggling with Wrathion. "I have the best idea." Elunara grinned mischievously.

"Oh?" Grogek kissed the top of her head.

"Who wants to fuck the night elf?" When all three men raised their hands, she giggled. "Babies, stay with Susan a little longer."

"Aw." Laithion whined.

Elunara took off towards the house and all three men followed behind. At the house, she flipped her signs and got the couch prepped.

Grogek eyed his wife. "Someone has been thinking about this for a while."

"Are you kidding? I've been thinking about this since Varian proposed. It is my fondest wish to get fucked by all of my husbands at once. I've got three holes. However, since I've never been able to lure him down here..."

"I fulfill the role of Varian?" Wrathion's eyebrow shot up.

"Would you be insulted if I said yes?"

"Not in the least."

"Awesome." Walking to Grogek, she knelt and took his pants down with her. "Mm, beautiful." She stroked her hand up his growing dick. She licked the tip. Grinning at the other two, she winked. "Well?"

Jordan and Wrathion looked at each other with a grin before divesting themselves of their clothes. Both began stroking their own dicks as they approached Elunara. Reaching out, she stroked Wrathion as he was closer. Jordan got beside her. Taking Wrathion into her mouth, she continued to stroke Grogek as she let go of Wrathion with her hand and stroked Jordan. Wrathion bucked his hips and slid his dick in and out of her mouth while she took him in in great gulps. Stroking Grogek and Jordan all the while. She switched and opened wider and took Grogek into her mouth and stroked Wrathion and Jordan, before switching again and sucking on Jorda while stroking the other two. She sucked on heads, stroked lengths, and licked their dripping messes.

Finally, she stood up and walked over to the couch, Jordan and Wrathion in hand. "Grogek, I want you to fuck my mouth, Jordan my ass, and Wrathion my pussy."

"As you command, my love." Grogek got into position at the head of the couch as Elunara laid on her side.

With everyone in place, Grogek laid his dick into her hand and let her stroke and play with him as she slipped her tongue around the head. Jordan and Wrathion moved into positions, and Wrathion tossed her skirt up around her waist. He pressed his dick into her sopping folds. Jordan was not to be left out as he slipped his wet dick into her pulsing asshole. He wrapped his arm around Wrathion and pulled Wrathion to his face. As they locked lips, they bucked their hips and fucked their respective holes.

Grogek shook his head. "That is strange to see."

Elunara giggled. "I like it." She slipped her mouth over Grogek's dick and began to suck long and hard as he bucked his hips and fucked her mouth. The trio continued to buck and fuck the night elf laying in the center, as she stroked Grogek and groaned. The trio managed to synch up in a new way, with Grogek and Jordan falling into their usual rhythm, and Wrathion along for the ride. In and out they worked her until at last they gave up their bodies.

Elunara sat up and stretched. "Mm, yummy." She wiped her mouth.

Jordan and Wrathion pulled free. Jordan grabbed a towel and wiped his dick off. "Just in case you want a repeat performance in a different hole."

"The only thing that would make this better is if..." She blinked at the knock on the door. With a sigh, she climbed off the couch. "It must be a dread emergency if someone is interrupting my signs." She yanked open the door and stared in dumbfounded silence. Varian stood there in plain clothes.

Varian grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into his kiss. He captured her mouth for his own. After a moment of tangling their mouths, he stopped for air. "I missed my wife."

"Enough to come down here?" Her grin was sly, her mouth puffy.

"Enough to join you."

He couldn't have shocked her more if he'd slapped her. "With us?"

"Yes."

"All of us?" She gestured behind her.

"Keep asking, and I'll leave."

"Well, I can't have that!" She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in. She locked the door behind them and stared at him with a feral grin.

"Where do you want me?" He fidgeted in place, still uncomfortable with his decision.

Carefully, she placed her hands on his shoulders and gently brushed her lips against his. "Don't worry, my love. She whispered. "I know your preferences and will never push you into something you won't enjoy."

"I know, and I love you for it."

She turned her head. "Grogek, lay on the couch." As he happily complied, she walked over and climbed on top of him, facing his legs. She shifted and adjusted, getting him into her ass. She motioned to Varian, and he stepped in front of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. He lost himself in the sensations of her mouth. After a few moments, he pulled his dick free and slipped it into her dripping center with a groan.

When Grogek began bucking his hips and finding a rhythm with Varian, Varian groaned. "This is different."

"Mm, but are you enjoying it?"

"Yes, are you?"

"You know me. Fill all my holes, slam into me over and over, fill me with your cum, and I'll be the happiest I've ever been. Fuck me, my loves, I crave it." She held out her hands.

Wrathion and Jordan moved to either side of her and laid their dicks in her hands. As Varian and Grogek fucked her, she jacked Wrathion and Jordan's dicks. She turned her head this way and that, first sucking on Jordan, then on Wrathion. She stroked and pulled and pumped and sucked. Occasionally, Varian would lean forward, and she would kiss him, and sometimes Grogek would bite at her neck and shoulders. When Varian could take no more, he exploded in that tight space.

When he pulled free, Jordan took his place. Varian lightly stroked his dick, just watching as Wrathion bent down and licked Elunara's folds around Jordan's dick. Ever so often, Jordan would pull free and Wrathion would suck on his dick. Varian shook his head. When Elunara gestured to him, he moved around and laid his dick in her hand. She stroked and sucked the sticky mess off him, as Grogek rapidly pumped into her ass.

Wrathion and Jordan switched positions, with Wrathion fucking Elunara and Jordan licking at his dick and her clit. Jordan shifted so Elunara could fondle his dick and balls. After a look to Wrathion, Jordan shifted again. Side by side, Wrathion and Jordan pushed their dicks into Elunara and began to slide in and out against one another, finding their rhythm as they both fucked her pussy. She groaned on Varian's dick. One by one they gave up their loads to her, filling her with their cum. They all pulled free.

She released Varian's dick and swallowed him down. "Gods that was as amazing as I thought it would be."

"Had that thought a while?" Varian grinned.

"You have no idea." She winked. "I'll never be able to replicate the orc camp incident, but my damn, you should come down more often."

"Ah." Varian blushed. "No. I don't think so. I would rather keep us private. I don't know what possessed me to butt in today."

Elunara climbed off the couch, various liquids running out of various orifices. "Oh, sugar love, you fulfilled a deep fantasy for me. I'll accept the once, if that's all I can have."

"Well, maybe I'd do it again. But no more than yearly."

"I'll take it!"

12