For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 60

Story Info
The dragon isles beckons.
5k words
4.88
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, while the twins increased in size and intelligence, Wrathion spent his spare time sleeping in Jordan's bed with time spent fucking Elunara. Elunara figured out a schedule to rotate her husbands, her wife, and all of her side projects. She was busier than ever and having the time of her life.

One day at the yard, as Elunara cuddled Jordan, Wrathion tapped her on the shoulder. "Can I have a turn?"

With a giggle, Elunara gestured to Jordan. "Be my guest."

Wrathion grabbed Jordan's hair and made a meal of his mouth. With a deep blush, Jordan playfully pushed Wrathion away. "You know that embarrasses me."

"That's what makes it so fun." Wrathion winked, before doing the same to Elunara.

"Mm. This is giving me fun ideas. What say we--" Elunara's words were cut off as a massive beam of light lit up the northern sky. "The hell was that?"

"The Dragon Isles..." Wrathion whispered. His eyes glued to the sky, Wrathion backed up and transformed. He leapt to the sky. Laithion and Andryxia flapped their wings and tried to reach their father. "NO! Stay!" He commanded. "I will go and secure the isles for my children, then they may come."

"You can't be serious!" Jordan was aghast. "You're leaving?"

"Not for long, I swear it. I will be back for my family, after I make sure it is safe."

"What about us?"

"As a dragon, I am best equipped to scout it out. I will return when I know more. Elunara, control the children." With that, He flapped his mighty wings and was gone.

The children began to cry, reaching out as Wrathion disappeared into the sky.

"He left us..." Jordan stared after Wrathion.

Both weeping children landed on Elunara. She did her best to hug them both. "He does that all the time. He'll be back, or we'll hunt him down."

----

Two weeks later, Elunara sat on his bed and watched Jordan pace like a saber cat in a cage. "Where the hell is he?" Jordan rounded on Elunara. "He should have been back by now."

"Jordan... we don't even know where the dragon isles are other than apparently north. He might not have even landed by now."

"This not knowing is somehow torture."

"I know how you feel, sugar. I guess this was what it was like when I had to disappear for a week to Darnassus and came back and it was months for you."

Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "Yeah. It was horrible. Knowing I finally had you and couldn't be with you. It's the same all over again."

"He'll be alright. He's too arrogant to not be."

"I guess."

Elunara stood up and ran her hands up and down Jordan's shoulders. "Remember, he handled himself well in the Ny'alotha raid. He's also a big ass dragon. There's not much that can oppose him." He put her hands on either side of his face. "Come, let me distract you from your worry." She lightly brushed her lips against his.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and returned the affection. "Distract me, baby. I need it. Torment me like before."

"Mm, let's see what I have in my arsenal today." She turned and bent over to dig in the drawer beneath his bed. He grabbed her hips and bumped his crotch against her ass. With a shake of her head, she giggled. Grabbing the cuffs, she tossed them on the bed. Grabbing a couple of other things, she placed these on the bedstand.

His eyebrow shot up as he eyed her selection. "Really?"

"You'll love it, trust me."

"I always trust you, baby."

"Good." She turned to him and yanked his shirt off. Grabbing his hips, she turned him around and walked him to the bed. She pushed his pants down, before pushing him to sit on the bed. She yanked the pants off his ankles. When he laid back in the bed, she got the cuffs and attached them to the center pole of the headboard. He dutifully held up his hands and she secured the manacles to his wrists. Moving down the bed she found the cuffs attached to the end posts and clasped his ankles to those manacles. She tightened the chains, so he was splayed out. "Secure?" She grinned.

He gave a testing tug on his bonds. "Very."

"Good." She grabbed the first toy from the stand. "This is one of my other designs." She showed him the metal egg shaped toy. "Shaped for ease of insertion, and a flanged based to keep it from going too far."

"Why haven't I seen that one before?"

"Because this is meant to stay in place, and I like to move it." She coated the toy in her lube. Brushing the fingers of her free hand over his balls, she gently lifted them up and began to press the plug up into Jordan's asshole. He groaned and closed his eyes. Once it slid into place, she wiggled it. "Good?"

"Mm, yeah." He shifted his body.

"That should make things interesting for a while." Stroking the length of his dick she considered the next thing on the stand. Grabbing a black squishy ring, she grinned at him.

"What's that for?"

"Technically, they make you harder for longer."

"Baby, I don't need that with you."

"Oh, I know, but this is for my own amusement."

"Well, in that case." He laughed.

Stretching out the little ring, she tucked the first testicle in before getting the other one in. Once those were secure, she stretched the ring over his dick. She started to stroke him up and down, her fingers trailing over the tip of his dick, before stroking down to the balls. She leaned down and licked the tip of him as he groaned. When she was satisfied by how hard he was, she reached for her next object.

He eyed the feather in her hand. "Suddenly, I'm not so sure."

Her grin was a little feral. "You can always ask for me to stop."

He swallowed hard. "I'm up for the challenge."

"Good boy." She ran the feather down his chest, and he gasped as he shivered. "One more thing."

"Oh, gods, what now?"

She dug in the drawer again and pulled out a blindfold. His eyes went wide. She secured it behind his head and when she was certain it was in place, she licked her lips. "Let's begin." She brushed her lips against his and trailed the feather along his jaw.

"Baby..." He groaned.

Next, she ran the feather from wrist to elbow, while softly running her lips along the other arm. She twirled the feather in the crook of his elbow, and he shivered as the muscles flinched. She kissed his jawline, as she moved the feather further down his arm. At his arm pit, she twirled the feather again.

He flinched and shifted and struggled against his bonds. "Oh, gods."

Lifting the feather off his skin, she moved it to his jaw and flicked the little feather against the skin of his jaw while she sucked on the other side of his neck. The feather went down the jaw and to the hollow of his collar bone. With her free hand, she pinched and twisted his nipple, before bending down to suck on it.

He gasped. "Baby, you're killing me."

"You asked." She grinned as she twirled the feather around his other nipple. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no."

"Good boy." She licked his nipple flat while tormenting the other with the feather. Gentle as a whisper she tracked the nipple with her tongue, before gently sucking on it. When the nipple was taught and hard, she squeezed it with her teeth.

With a sharp gasp, he wiggled against her. "If my hands were free..."

"Not a chance." She moved the feather farther down his body, tickling his belly as it flexed and shivered under her. She placed her lips on his stomach.

He struggled and bucked. "Oh, gods. Oh, gods. Oh, gods."

She bit his stomach, and then twirled the feather over the bite. She licked, kissed, and teased as he fought the bonds holding him tight. She giggled and moved further down, dragging the feather with her as she tormented his belly. Just above the main hair line of his crotch, she moved the feather back and forth.

As the muscles flinched and shivered, he rocked his head back and forth. "When will it end?"

"When I take pity on you." Skipping his crotch completely, she trailed the feather up and down the inside of his thigh while her fingers trailed around the other thigh. He wiggled and tried to close his legs, to no avail. Down went the feather to his ankle, and soon to the bottom of his foot. He tried to move but didn't get very far.

"Ah! Not the feet! Not the feet!"

"Hm?"

"Please, baby, not the feet."

She drifted the feather back to his ankle. "Too sensitive?"

"Yeah. It just... can we go back to the rest. I want to come so bad right now."

"Oh, really? Is that so?" She ran the feather up his leg as he shivered and twitched.

"Baby, I would have already exploded if not for that infernal band around my package." He flopped his head back on the pillow.

Her grin was feral, but he couldn't see it. She flicked the feather on that upside down v at the head of his dick. His whole body flexed and twitched. "I guess I can move on to my favorite appendage." She softly ran the feather up and down his dick, before twirling it on his balls. Her free hand stroked his dick up and down, as she leaned forward and gently licked the tip.

"Oh, gods. Please, please, I beg of you, let me come."

"No." She shifted on the bed so that she was straddling his leg. She sat down and rubbed her wet pussy on his thigh, as the feather twirled into the hair on his balls. She bent down as she slid back down his leg, licking the tip. She used the feather to rub around the edges of the cock ring while he gasped and groaned, struggling against her and bucking his hips.

He tried to shift his leg up against her crotch. "I just want to come." He whimpered.

With one finger she traced the ring. "You want this gone?"

"Please."

"Will you be a good boy for me?" She tugged on the ring.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be a good boy."

"Do anything I ask?" She twirled the feather around the butt plug.

"Anything."

"Promise?" She wiggled the plug, pulling it slightly out, before pushing it back in.

He gasped. "I promise!"

"Alright, if you insist." She tugged the ring and stretched it out, freeing him from the confines of it and he exploded into the air. "Mm, I guess it was restricting you a little more than expected."

"Expected?" He lifted his head, though he still could not see.

"Maybe a little bruising..."

"Bruising?!" The panic was evident in his voice.

"You'll be fine." She kissed the side of his dick. "I just need a larger band for you."

"Elunara..."

Laughing, she pulled the blindfold off him. "See? You're fine. Just a little purple where the blood pooled at the base of your dick."

"Gods."

She brushed her lips against his. "So, enjoy yourself?"

"Immensely." He grinned at her. "Who knew."

"I did." She grinned back. "So, what's with the feet?"

He stared at her for a minute. "Oh! Injury from childhood. Let's just say, my dumbass saw a firewalker at the Darkmoon Faire one year and thought it would be fun to try. So, I jumped in both feet, and now I have damage to the bottoms of my feet."

"Ouch."

He wiggled. "This is fun and all, but now I really have to pee."

"Ok." She moved off of him.

"Uh little help here?"

She blinked a moment before uncuffing his wrists. "Right, I forget you can't pick locks like I can." She unhooked his ankles next.

He grabbed her and made a meal of her mouth. "Mm, thank you."

"For?"

"Distracting me. I'll be right back."

"Oh, but what about..."

"Eh, leave it, it's just a jog to pee." He left the room.

She began to store away her tools. Whistling to herself, she considered what she wanted out of the promise he'd made her, admittedly out of duress.

When he walked back in, he handed her the cleaned plug. "Ok, walking around with that thing in is weird as hell."

"Remind me to do it for fun." She winked.

"You would." He shook his head.

----

The following day, Elunara made her way to the yard, kids in tow. Katie was waiting on the edge of the platform, hand on her stomach. "Momma? Can you help me? I'm so nauseous today and very dizzy. I keep thinking I'm going to have one of my fainting spells. I know I haven't had one in forever, but if you could dose me?"

"Sure thing, honey." Elunara laid her hands on Katie's shoulders and channeled her energy. When she was done, she grinned. "Oh, I see. No wonder."

"No wonder what, momma?"

"Honey, you're pregnant."

Katie's eyes went wide. "I am?" She whispered.

"You are."

"I AM!" She shrieked with a bounce.

The sound caused Steven a moment's distraction and he got punched in the face by Darguni.

"Pay attention." Darguni growled.

"Not when my wife makes that noise." Steven punched Darguni in the stomach.

"Oof." Darguni rubbed his stomach. "Fine, go see what's going on. Then get back quickly."

"Of course, sir." Steven turned and ran to his wife. "What's wrong?"

Katie was bouncing up and down. "Nothing's wrong! Everything is right!"

"Then what is right?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"You are?" He whispered. When she nodded, he grabbed her up and spun around. "YOU ARE!"

"Oh, Enwoo is going to have a little brother, or sister!"

"Or... or what if you have two and he has one of each?! Wouldn't that be fun?"

Katie went a little pale. "More than one? At a time?"

"Sure, my mom had triplets, remember? Which reminds me, they'll be in town next week. You'll get to meet my siblings and parents! Oh, the timing of this couldn't be better!"

"Oh, but will they like me?" Katie blushed. "I know I'm not much."

"Sweetheart, you know how I feel when you're down on yourself for no reason."

Katie turned and grabbed Enwoo a second before he could fall off the platform. "Oh, did you hear that, Enwoo? You're going to have a little brother or sister!"

"Gah?" Was Enwoo's response.

"She could have two?" Andryxia asked.

"Like us?" Laithion looked at Elunara.

"There's no two like you anywhere else in the known universe." Elunara chuckled.

"We meant twins." Andryxia hugged her stuffie.

"Of course, my babies."

"I'm not a baby!" Laithion wagged his lion at her.

"You're six months, not six years. Besides, Darguni remains my first baby and he's nearing 30."

"Moooom." Darguni winced.

"See? He even whines like a baby."

"Mom!" Darguni huffed. "I can't win with you."

"Come back when you're ninety, I might consider you an adult then."

Darguni rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Steven, take the day, go be with your wife and son." He eyed his mother. "I'm going to go find my wife and prove I'm an adult."

"Uhhh huh." Elunara winked at her son.

A loud commotion had everyone freezing in their tracks. Guards began swarming towards the front gates. "That better not be a Horde raid." Jordan sighed.

"They wouldn't dare." She snarled. She looked at her babies. "Stay with Susan." Jordan and Elunara took off towards the gates. Whispers of "dragons" began to make their way through. Jordan and Elunara exchanged glances and doubled their pace.

At the front gate, what they saw astounded them. At first, she saw humans with wings, but then she realized their faces and bodies were reptilian like dragons. Leading the pack was Wrathion himself. Elunara made her way forward. "Wrathion, what the hell is this?"

"Ah, Elunara, my love. Meet the Dracthyr. I found them on the Dragon Isles. I've offered them sanctuary here while we form a plan to return."

"Sanctuary? Last I checked, I'm still queen, and Varian is still king. You can't offer them sanctuary without our say. Besides, you should know better than to bring a herd of dragons unannounced. The people of Stormwind still remember what--"

"DON'T." Wrathion snarled. He cleared his throat. "Don't say his name."

"He did to this city. While many know you, they don't know them." She gestured.

A blue Dracthyr stepped forward. "Forgive us. We did not know... whatever it is that upsets you."

"Don't worry about it. You're not at fault here. My arrogant husband is."

"Hus--" The Dracthyr blinked. "Didn't you just say you are queen to a king?"

"I'm married five times over. I bet he didn't tell you that either."

"N-no."

Elunara sighed and raked her fingers through her hair. "Come, let's take you to meet the king and I'll do my best to explain on the way."

Jordan stepped forward from the pack of guards. "You're okay." He whispered.

"Hm?" Wrathion turned and spotted Jordan. "There you are!"

Without thinking, or having control over his own body, Jordan stepped forward, grabbed Wrathion's face and captured his mouth. Wrathion's eyes went wide for a moment, before he closed them, lost in the sensation.

Everyone, save for Elunara, froze. Some of the guards dropped their swords or shields to the ground. The clatter broke the moment, and Jordan let go of Wrathion, blushing and backing away. After eyeing the guards, Jordan turned and fled to the safety of his home.

"Still embarrassed, I see." Wrathion sighed.

"It always takes Jordan a while to adapt. He still can't get over Lulu getting married."

"I am endlessly confused." Said the Dracthyr.

Wrathion grinned. "That was my husband. Elunara here, is my wife. We got married in the same ceremony. Come there's way more to explain and a long walk to get there."

"Not long enough." Elunara snorted.

"What of my people?"

"They are welcome here, but please do not cause any trouble." Elunara smiled. Though I'm really the last person who should make that statement. As I live for trouble." She winked.

While the blue Dracthyr relayed the message to the others, Elunara brushed her lips against Wrathion's. "It is good to see you back."

He grabbed her hips and deepened the kiss. "I missed you both. Where are my children?"

"With Susan, as usual. I didn't know what the commotion was, didn't want them in danger."

"You have children?" The Dracthyr from before eyed the pair. "The other dragons made you seem... young."

"By their standards, or even yours. I'm in my thirties."

"Hm."

"I'm sorry." Elunara smiled at him. "I didn't get your name."

"I am Scalecommander Azurathel of the Obsidian Warders."

"Well, Scalecommander, let's go meet my third husband."

---

On the way to the keep, Elunara explained her life only briefly. Naturally, Azurathel had many questions and she answered them as best she could.

"Most people have difficulty wrapping their heads around me."

"But not other things." Wrathion grinned.

Elunara giggled. "That's my favorite part."

---

At the Keep, Elunara made her introductions and listened to Wrathion's story of meeting the Dracthyr.

"And now Raszageth is loose and trying to free her kin. So, Queen Alexstrasza is inviting all adventurers to the dragon isles to explore and help stop her. Granted they bring no lingering hostilities..."

"Our truce with the Horde at this time still stands. It will not be a military operation, but one of exploration and aid." Varian nodded.

"Good!" Wrathion beamed. "I hope you will set up the means of travel straight away."

"Our ships will be ready to go within the week."

"Excellent." Wrathion turned to Elunara. "I wish to see my children now."

----

Elunara, Wrathion, and Azurathel made their way down to the yard. When Azurathel caught sight of the children, he froze.

"Daddy!" Andryxia launched herself from her sitting position and grabbed on to Wrathion's leg. "Daddy's home! I missed you so much!" She rubbed her face on his pants leg.

Wrathion stooped and scooped her up. "There's my beautiful little girl!" He snuggled his child. "And where is my big strong Laithion?"

Laithion glanced up. "Hmph."

"What's the matter?"

"You left us." Laithion went back to playing with his wooden lion. "You don't love us."

Wrathion looked at Elunara as she gasped. "Laithion!"

Wrathion shook his head and sat Andryxia down. He sat next to Laithion. "I understand why you would say that. I also know that as dragons you were called by the Isles as well and that my leaving you here would be painful. However, it was good I left you behind." He opened his jacket and revealed the mottled healing bruises on his chest. "It wasn't safe."

12