For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laithion blinked at Wrathion. "You're hurt?" He put his small hand on the bruises.

"I might have died; if it weren't for the fact that Raszageth wanted me to deliver a message. I wouldn't put it past her to kill my children for fun."

"Oh." Laithion deflated a little.

"I'm sorry I don't spend more time with you. And I'm sorry that in a few days I will leave again and won't know how long I will be gone again. I will write constantly and keep everyone updated." He ran his hand on Laithion's hair. "The second, absolute second it is safe, my children will be welcome to come to the isles."

"I miss you." Tears came to Laithion unbidden.

"I miss you too. I miss my whole family. I don't want to leave you, but I must. It's no longer an ambition, but a must. I must reclaim my flight; I must secure our future." Andryxia and Laithion climbed into Wrathion's lap. He cuddled the pair of them.

Azurathel watched the little group with interest. He eyed the scaling and other features on the twins. "This has disturbing implications for my kind."

Elunara sighed. "I hate to do this, little loves, but I need to borrow your daddy for a bit. Stay with Susan."

"Aww." From both children at the same time.

----

Wrathion and Elunara walked to the house hand in hand. He tugged her close and brushed his lips on hers. "Jordan gave me a warm greeting, but you did not."

"Mm, someone was causing a scene." She returned the affection.

"I think the bigger scene was Jordan."

"You got me there." She pushed open the door. "Jordan! You can come out of hiding now!"

Jordan stuck his head out of his bedroom door. "Is it safe?"

"It's always safe in here." She grinned. She yanked off her shirt. "I think we should show Wrathion how much we missed him."

Jordan yanked off his own shirt and tossed it behind him. The pants followed shortly after. "I agree." He walked down the stairs fully naked. Elunara pushed down her pants. Jordan made it to Wrathion and opened his jacket and Elunara went for the pants. Jordan grabbed a handful of Wrathion's hair and claimed his mouth with his own. They danced their lips with little growls and bites. Elunara stroked Wrathion's growing erection.

Wrathion shoved Jordan back and grabbed Elunara by the hair and repeated the action. Jordan backed on to the couch and sat down. Wrathion grinned and walked over to him. He bent over and ran his tongue from the base of Jordan's dick to the tip. Jordan groaned and put his hand on the back of Wrathion's head. Wrathion began running his hand up and down Jordan's dick while running his tongue around the tip.

Elunara reached around Wrathion's waist and began jacking his dick. She leaned forward and pushed Wrathion's face to the side with her own and licked Jordan's tip. She sucked on the head and moved a bit so Wrathion could do the same. They switched back and forth, sucking the tip, licking the side and trailing kisses up and down. Jordan groaned and gripped their hair. At one point they made out on top of the dick, the head in both their mouths as they locked lips around him.

"Gods, you're both killing me." Jordan groaned.

Elunara and Wrathion stopped and grinned at each other. Wrathion stood up and turned around. As he sat in Jordan's lap, he slid his ass down on Jordan's dick. Jordan grabbed Wrathion's hips and began to buck his own hips, sliding in and out of that tight space. Elunara wrapped her hand around Wrathion and began to stroke the length of him while sucking on the tip. She stroked and pumped, her free hand massaging Jordan's balls. Moving her head up and down, she sucked and flexed her tongue and had him gasping and panting over her. As she moved her mouth up and down, she used both hands to massage both men's balls. Wrathion lightly pushed her head down as he exploded in her mouth. Jordan thrust upwards and filled Wrathion's ass.

Elunara wiped her chin with a grin. "We missed you oh so terribly."

"I see that." Wrathion grabbed her face and kissed her mouth. "And I missed you." Climbing off of Jordan, Wrathion Laid back on the couch. "Sit on my face."

"With pleasure." She climbed over his head. He grinned up at the pretty purple folds above his face. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her down so he could bury his mouth there, licking and tasting. Not to be left out, Jordan shifted and buried his dick back into Wrathion's ass. As he bucked his hips, he reached out for Elunara.

She gasped and rocked her hips against Wrathion's mouth, as she leaned forward and began dancing her mouth with Jordan's. Jordan reached down and stroked Wrathion's erection, pumping his hand as he devoured his wife's mouth. Together, the three of them moved and shifted, groaned and panted. Once again, they came one by one.

Elunara shifted away from Wrathion's mouth, and Jordan pulled free of Wrathion's ass. Elunara reached down and ran her fingers through Wrathion's hair. "It's a shame you have to go back to the Isles."

"What? Why?" Jordan frowned.

"I must reclaim my birthright." Wrathion sat up and pressed a quick kiss to Jordan's mouth. "I'm afraid I don't know how long it will take to restore the Obsidian Oathstone or gain my aspectral powers."

Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "Can't you stay for a while?"

Wrathion shook his head. "I can only stay as long as it takes to get a crew of adventurers together to set sail for the Isles. My brother Ebyssian is doing the same thing for the Horde."

"Why can't he be the aspect?" Jordan muttered.

"Because he doesn't want it."

"Oh."

"Ebyssian is more than happy to step back and let me lead. And lead I must. My role is much larger than just the leader of a flight. The Aspect is the protector of the whole of Azeroth. I do it for my family. Even if it hurts them due to my absence."

---

Over the next few days, Wrathion spent his time cuddling with his children. Knowing he was leaving again soon, they were clingy, especially Andryxia who wanted to be carried everywhere. A day or so before the boats were set to embark, Wrathion announced he was leaving.

"No! No, daddy, don't go!" Tears streamed down Andryxia's face.

Wrathion stooped down and brushed Andryxia's hair out of her face. "I already had this conversation with you, my little lovely one. I have no choice. I already told Queen Alexstrasza that I would meet with Majordomo Selistra and scout out the area before the adventurers got there."

"But you're my daddy, not theirs. They don't need you." Andryxia's lip quivered. Laithion clung to his lion and Elunara's leg, not saying anything, tears on his face.

"I am sorry, children. I truly am. I love you and I'll write to you every chance I get. I'll make a diary to rival even your mother's."

"Writing isn't good enough!" Andryxia stomped her foot.

Wrathion sighed and embraced the child. At nearly seven months old, both twins had the minds and bodies of seven-year-olds. Like seven-year-olds, they had grown attached to both of their parents and were incredibly upset at Wrathion's leaving. Jordan wasn't doing much better. Elunara was doing her best with the three of them.

Elunara sighed. "Babies, daddy has to go. He doesn't want to go, but he must. You'll understand when you're older, actual adults, not whatever you are now."

"I'm an adult, and I still don't understand." Jordan muttered. "But if this is what needs to be done, then so be it."

Wrathion held out his arms to Laithion, but the child scooted further back behind Elunara. "No."

Wrathion frowned. "Please?"

"No."

Elunara shook her head. "He'll regret it later, but for now, let him say no."

Wrathion stood up. "Will you say no?"

"Never." Elunara stepped into Wrathion's embrace. She curled up in his arms. "I'll miss you, lover."

He buried his face into her hair. "And I'll miss you."

Jordan looked around. Finally, he stepped over. When Wrathion let go of Elunara and opened his arms, Jordan grabbed him by the hair and made a meal of his mouth. When they came up for air, Jordan was flushed. "I'll miss you, sweetheart."

"And I'll miss you, cutie." Wrathion winked. Wrathion stepped back and transformed into his largest form. "Azurathel will lead the expedition. I will scout ahead." Wrathion paused. "Unless you would come with?"

Elunara shook her head. "We already discussed why we cannot at this time."

Wrathion nodded. Spreading his wings, he leapt into the air and was gone.

12