For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope they open the lines soon." Margaret sighed. "My son will be less grumpy."

"Oh. Right." Zerinia winced. "Me and my big mouth."

"Don't worry about it. Come, we were on our way to the lakes for a breakfast picnic. You can join us." Margaret saw and ignored Robert's wince.

"Well, that does sound pleasant. I can hunt my son down after." Zerinia fell in step with them.

At the lakes, Robert led Margaret to a shady tree next to a waterfall. She leaned against the tree while he spread out the thin blanket Tippy had supplied. Taking her hand, he helped her sit down, then stood at the edge of the blanket.

Zerinia flopped down beside Margaret. "It's such a nice sunny spring day, it must suck to be a guard and always have to assume the position while on duty."

"Yes, it must." Margaret murmured. "Robert, be a dear and have a seat."

"Oh, don't change the dynamic on my behalf." Zerinia smiled at them both.

Robert frowned and looked back and forth between the pair. "High General Jordan might not approve."

"I don't see why not." Zerinia flipped her hair over hair shoulder. "You can assist and protect his mother from a sitting position just as easily as a standing."

"I..."

"Don't worry! I won't tattle!" Zerinia's ear twitched. She looked around. "I swear I heard a familiar voice." Her eyes narrowed. "I think I hear my son."

"I don't hear anything." Margaret looked around.

Zerinia tugged on her own ear. "Elf ears, large ones." She stood up and followed the sound. Peering around she spotted two forms in the lower lake under the far waterfall. "Oh, hey. That looks like my son. Welp, I'm going to go bother them instead. Later!" She waved as she wandered off.

Robert dug in his belt pack and pulled out a collapsing spyglass. He peered through it. "Uh, should I stop her?" He quickly put down the spyglass.

"Why, dear?"

"Zar was clearly naked. I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is too."

"Oh, dear."

At the other end of the lake, hiding under the waterfall, Zar wrapped his arms around Minuette from behind. His fingers brushed down her belly and to the wet hairs below. He found the slick folds below and pushed a finger up into her. A second finger joined the first and he pumped his hand while she gasped. His free hand went up and squeezed her breast. As the water cascaded down around them, he finger fucked his girlfriend. "Gods, you're so fucking tight. I love everything about you."

"Ah! Don't stop!"

"Don't intend to. Not until you clamp on my fingers. And even then... I have more plans." He playfully bit her neck as he pumped his fingers, his other hand pinching and twisting her nipple. He ground his erection against her ass.

Zerinia approached the waterfall blissfully unaware. She had seen Zar disappear under the water. She could see his long, lean form through the stream of water embracing Minuette. "Zar! Zar, get out of there. I've been looking for you everywhere!"

Both Zar and Minuette froze in place. "Uh, can you go away? I'm kind of busy."

"That is no way to talk to your mother, now get out here." Zerinia impatiently tapped her foot.

"No."

"What could you possibly be doing in a waterfall that is so important?"

Zar closed his eyes and sighed. "I am so sorry; I didn't think she'd find us here."

"It's alright, you can always fuck me later."

Releasing Minuette, he turned and stepped out from under the waterfall. "What do you want, mother?"

Zerinia glanced down at his stiff dick. "Oh my god, put that thing away."

"I was TRYING to put it in my girlfriend."

"You..." She trailed off as she realized that Minuette was hiding behind Zar again. Zerinia then noticed the clothes piled by the edge of the lake. Her face turned several fascinating shades of red. "I am SO sorry!"

Zar raked his fingers through his hair. "It's whatever. What did you need?"

"I wanted more time with you and Minuette before you ran off to adventure again. Now I've embarrassed you terribly again." She slid to the ground and began to wail.

Zar buried his face in his hands. "Mom, you're drawing more attention to us with your crying than we were hiding under the waterfall. Please stop." He walked over to his mother and knelt. "Seriously, you're embarrassing us."

Minuette scooted behind him and grabbed her clothes. After she got dressed, she handed Zar his pants. "You should put this on." She whispered.

"You're right." He got his pants on before grabbing his robes and sliding them over his head. "Mom, if you don't stop crying, we're just going to leave you here."

Zerinia sniffled. "Please don't."

Grabbing his mother's arm, Zar pulled Zerinia to standing. "Come on, we'll hang out with you today. We wouldn't leave without saying goodbye."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I promise, too." Minuette smiled.

----

Maragaret eyed Robert, who was watching the exchange with his spyglass and reporting the incident to her. He tucked away the spyglass. "It looks like they're leaving now."

"You should sit down."

He blinked at her in surprise. "What?"

"That is why you got me out here, isn't it? For us to sit and eat our breakfast together? It seems silly for you to pretend otherwise, even in front of Zerinia."

He blushed. "I'm sorry, I am still concerned with High General Jordan's opinion of me. I won't risk him taking me off assignment."

"He can take it up with his mother. Sit. Oh, and take off that silly helmet. I think I'm safe without it."

"Yes, ma'am." Robert took off his helmet and raked his fingers through his hair, before sitting down beside her.

Margaret examined his face. It occurred to her that none of her guards ever took off their helmets and she wasn't disappointed by what she saw. He was handsome, and that was a bonus. His dark brown hair was cut short in the style other guards were, and his eyes locked to hers and searched her face as well.

"Like what you see?" He asked quietly.

"Well enough." She shrugged, though her grin was sly.

"Hm." He took her hand and pressed his lips to it.

"You are quite bold."

"Not as bold as I would like to be." He sighed. "Come, the food is probably stone cold by now."

"Forget the food."

His eyes widened. "Why?"

"Tell me how bold you would be, if it weren't for my son's position."

The heat rose in his face as he debated just how honest he should be. "Well, it wouldn't be just your hand I would kiss."

"Oh?"

"If you want complete honesty..."

"Surprise me."

"It wouldn't be just these lips either." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against her mouth.

"Oh!" She put her hand on his shoulder. Sliding her hand back and around, she cupped the back of his neck and pulled him back to her.

Encouraged, he brushed his lips against hers again and pressed into the kiss. He paused and yanked his gloves off. Returning his mouth to hers, one hand went up to her cheek, and the other found her hip. The fingers on her hip flexed and squeezed. "I want you so badly." He whispered against her mouth.

"It feels good to be wanted." She whispered back.

"I want to touch you."

"You are touching me."

"Not like I want to."

"Show me what you want."

The hand on her hip slid up to the top edge of her skirt. He slid his hand down into the skirt.

"Grandmother? Is that you?"

They jolted hard. Robert cleared his throat and scooted away from Margaret. Margaret looked up at Lulu. "Hello, Lulu. What, um, what brings you this way?"

"Oh, Nara and I come out here all the time. We thought it would be nice to sit with Gregory in the sunny day." Lulu eyed the guard. "Did we... interrupt something?"

Margaret flushed. "Nope. Not a thing." She ran her fingers over her hair. "Nothing to report to Jordan anyway."

Lulu bit her lip. "Well, alright. It's really none of my business anyhow. May we sit with you?"

"Certainly."

Nara took Gregory from Lulu and let Lulu sit down and get comfortable. He passed the baby back to her and sat down as well. Lulu cuddled Gregory. "We've just come from momma. It seems that sister Lydia has taken ill with some form of fever and now momma is having to watch her twins and Lydia's four."

"Poor Lydia."

"We got our protective shield from momma and hightailed it out of there. I don't want to get sick too. It's difficult enough taking care of Gregory as it is."

"What about Elunara?"

"Oh, momma can't get sick, immortal goddess and all that. Her healing energy can cure just about anything, but Ina said a fever such as this must work itself through. Momma's focusing on keeping Lydia's temperature down."

"Oh." Margaret watched Lulu cuddle the wiggling infant. "May I hold my great grandson?"

"Of course!" Lulu passed him over.

Gregory kicked out his legs and giggled. "He's so precious. I'm sorry I missed you when you were this young."

"It's alright Grandmother." Lulu put a hand on Margaret's arm. "It's good we have you now."

---

Later that night, Robert walked Margaret home, his helmet tucked up under his other arm. "Today was... interesting." He grinned down at her.

She blushed and looked away. "I don't know what came over me."

"We could... continue the conversation?"

"Oh, heavens no." She shook her head. "This really cannot work."

He frowned. "And why not?"

With a sigh she looked into the distance. "Because I'm twice your age. I could be your mother, or even grandmother. Holding Gregory today, I realized, I cannot give you the children a man your age would desire. I'm past my prime, half crippled, and wrinkly. I cannot fathom why someone young and virile like you would want to even bother with me."

"What part of that should I care about? What part of, you're not a cripple, did you not hear? You are disabled to an extent, yes. You need someone to aid you in walking or you would be in a chair, yes. You're older than my mother, yes. You have fine lines on your face, yes. I. Do. Not. Care." He stopped and faced her. "You're gorgeous, and bright, and smart, and fun, and I think you're amazing. I was this freaking close to getting my hands on you, and by damn it, I want to try again."

She blinked at him, astonished. "I..."

"If you want me to wait, I will. But know this, waiting will not change how I feel. I don't need children; you already have a son. You have grandchildren, and they have children. That's all the children I need in my life. If we want more, there's an entire orphanage of parentless children to choose from. If that is your, and only your, desire. I couldn't possibly care less one way or another."

"I don't know what to say."

He took her hand and held it up to his mouth. Brushing his lips across her knuckles, he smiled. "Say you'll give me a chance. Let me prove to you that I think you're worth it."

Margaret sighed and put her hand on his cheek. "I will give you a chance, but I'm not about to rush into things. I have no idea where my brain was this morning." She muttered the last sentence.

Robert chuckled. "The same place mine was." He put his hand on her wrist. "Thank you." Leaning down, he brushed his lips against hers.

She blushed and ducked her head. "Come now, it's late and this old woman is tired. Take me home, dear. Just don't assume you get to stay."

"Of course not." They walked to her house, and he opened the door for her.

At the door, she started to close it and then thought better of it. Bracing herself against his chest, she stood on the toes of her good foot and pressed her lips to his. Surprised, he wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the affection. She dropped back down and scooted back. "Good night." She closed the door on his grin.

12