A promise fulfilled

Story Info
A woman meets a stranger after leaving a sexless marriage.
3.6k words
4.6
9.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarla
Scarla
55 Followers

I've been sitting at work all day trying to focus but it's impossible. All I can think about is what's going to happen later. I'm nervous, what if you don't like me when you finally see me? What if it's super awkward?

It's almost time to leave to meet you. I've had so many thoughts about canceling, telling you I got caught up at work, or that I'm sick. Just some excuse not to go. But I know I won't do that because I need what you promised me.

Walking to the park I regret how bold I've been in text. All those things I've said I wanted you to do to me. When we first started talking I had just gotten separated from my husband. I was feeling brave. I was feeling adventurous like I deserved to meet someone who'd give me what I had wanted for so long.

Now that it's almost time I feel like a shy girl and I'm not even sure I'll be able to look you in the eyes without blushing. Will I even be able to say "Hi", or will it just be a squeak?

I spot you right away. You're tall, and even before I get close to you, I start to feel small in your presence. I bet you can already tell I'm blushing. I deeply regret not wearing underwear. It makes me feel exposed. I'm embarrassed because you know I'm not wearing panties, and you're probably thinking about that right now. The way you smile at me confirms that's exactly what you're thinking about.

We somewhat awkwardly say hi - I don't squeak. You have a nice smile, and I feel reassured that my gut feeling about you seeming safe, was right, for now.

I start to relax once we talk for a while. We smoke that joint you said you would bring, and it helps me feel calm. You're funny, and I make you laugh, so maybe you think I'm funny too. We're both a little awkward, but who wouldn't be? You don't know me at all, yet in a few minutes you're going to follow me back to my hotel room. Undress me, touch me, hit me, taste me.

I feel dizzy just thinking about it, or maybe it's the weed. I haven't smoked in years, but I've missed this feeling. Even though I'm almost too embarrassed to ask, I look at you and say "So... Do you still want to come see my room?" I'm scared you'll say you've changed your mind, but you haven't, and you laugh, nod and start to get up.

"It's not really the room I want to see, but yes, I still want to," you say.

On the way to the hotel, you're talking, telling me a story about something you did some time, somewhere, but my head is spinning a little and I don't remember a word of what you've said. The only thing on my mind is how crazy this is. In a few minutes, this stranger is going to see me naked and he's going to touch me in ways no one has touched me in years.

Suddenly we're in the lobby, the elevator door opens and you get in ahead of me so you're standing behind me when the doors close. I'm on the 7th floor, and even just getting past the third floor seems to take forever. I know I said I wanted you to check if I was wearing underwear, but now I'm scared you'll actually do it.

I turn around and see you looking at my dress. When I catch your eye you reach out to me, lightly touching my hip, running your fingers down to the hem of my dress, slightly lifting it as your hand wanders up my thigh, all the way up to my ass.

When you realize I did go through with it, and I'm not wearing panties, you smile and whisper "Good girl." I blush so badly that I have to look away, and it makes you laugh. You give my arm a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay," you say. "You're doing great!"

I'm still blushing when the doors open to reveal my floor and you gently nudge me to get me out of the elevator. As we walk down the corridor, I'm acutely aware of you walking behind me. I feel your eyes on my body, but I don't turn around.

As I'm unlocking the door I feel you get closer to me. Your hands are suddenly on my hips, moving to lock around my waist, as you gently press your body up against mine. I can tell you're rock hard and I start fumbling nervously with the card, trying to get the door open. In my head I see myself dropping the card, having to bend over to pick it up. Having to bend over in front of you, with no panties on. But I don't drop it and the door finally unlocks.

When we get inside I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. You're still close to me so I turn around and look up at you. You seem like you're thinking about your next move, when you suddenly push me up against the wall, putting your knee between my legs, pushing them apart.

You kiss me, while your hands start wandering all over my body, ending up between my legs. I let one small gasp out as you easily slide a finger inside me. I blush at how soaked I am and blush even more when you look at me and tell me again that I'm a good girl. We stand like that for a while, you kissing me, kissing my neck, pushing one finger deep inside me. I close my eyes and just try to stay on my feet.

You let me go and walk across the room to the chair. I know what happens now. I asked for this and I want to, but I'm still embarrassed when you sit down and pat your lap. My sign to walk over there and lay down. I do as I'm told because no matter how anxious I feel, I still want to obey you.

I somewhat awkwardly lay down across your lap. I can feel exactly how hard you are, and it reassures me you're just as turned on as I am. I close my eyes as I feel you lifting my dress, your hand caressing my skin. You tell me to relax and I haven't even noticed how stiff my body has become.

The anticipation of what's about to happen makes me tense up even more. I can hear that I'm already breathing funnily, even though you've barely touched me. You keep stroking my bottom, almost tickling me, and the feeling of not knowing when you're going to hurt me is almost torturous.

You notice I'm still tense, and I hear you whisper "Relax, sweetheart. Nothing bad is going to happen, I'm going to take good care of you," and just as I'm starting to ease up, you spank me hard.

I'm so surprised I let out a loud whimper. You don't let me recover and spank me even harder, three times in a row for each cheek. This causes me to clench my jaw and let out several little squeaks.

"Such a good girl," you say, as you start caressing me again. "You're doing so well."

I'm not sure if you're going to hit me again, if it'll be even harder, and I feel my body start to shiver, anticipating the next spank.

But you don't hit me, not yet. You move your hand between my legs, feeling how soaked I am. I'm so wet I'm probably leaving a stain on your pants.

"Looks like you enjoy being put in your place," you say, as you easily slide two fingers inside me.

I can't help but let out a moan - all I want is you inside me. But I have a feeling you're not going to fuck me anytime soon, even though I can feel your dick throbbing beneath me.

You keep gently pushing your fingers inside of me, briefly touching my clit, just long enough to make me whimper and want more. As you add a third finger you surprise me by spanking me with your other hand, hard and fast - 5 times in a row. By now both my cheeks are bright red and every time you hit me that sweet sting just keeps driving me crazier. I feel like I'm already close to cumming and we haven't even taken our clothes off.

I think you sense it too, so you motion for me to get up. My legs are jelly and you laugh and stand up to steady me when you notice how wobbly I look. I blush and laugh with you. I'm not sure what to think. My mind is all over the place and I'm so turned on I feel dumb, like I'd do anything you wanted, no questions asked, as long as you promise to keep touching me.

You start unbuttoning my dress, slide it off my shoulders and it falls to the floor. I'm wearing nothing but a bra and you tell me to take it off. I do of course, because you told me to. I throw it to the floor and I see you watching me. You pull me close to you, kiss my neck, and cup both of my breasts in your hands while you play with my nipples. I let out a moan as you bend down to lick one of them. It sends a shiver through my spine, making my knees weak, but you're holding onto me. You won't let me fall.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I've never in my life been this turned on and my hands automatically move to your belt, fumbling to unbuckle it, unbuttoning your jeans. You let me, but you stop me when I try to pull on your boxers.

"It's not time for that yet, baby girl," you say as you gently push me toward the bed. "Lie down in the middle, touch yourself," you command, as you start undressing. Kicking off your shoes and jeans, throwing your shirt to the floor, but leaving your boxers on.

I feel exposed, lying like that in the middle of the bed. All I want is to cum, but I don't touch myself in a way that might make me cum, I need you to taste me first, to give me what you promised me.

You get on the bed, and I stop touching. I lean my head back and close my eyes. I have waited for this for years, and I'm not sure I can really believe it's going to happen.

I feel your hands on my legs. Stroking them, your lips kissing my knees, my thighs. Teasing me, moving closer to where I want your mouth to be, but not quite there. I want to tell you what I need, but I feel shy, and I know you already know what thoughts are making my legs shake as you kiss them.

I think you almost start to feel sorry for me. It must be obvious to you how needy I am, how horny you make me, and how badly I want to feel your mouth on my pussy, because suddenly you're there. I can feel your hot breath on my clit, and I swear I could probably cum just from your breathing. But I don't want to. I've waited for so long and I don't want this to be over yet.

I feel your lips close around my clit, your tongue lapping around in circles, and it drives me so wild I cover my mouth to stop being too loud. You pause to look at me and remove my hand.

"There's no need to keep quiet around me. I want to hear how good I make you feel."

Your tongue goes back to exploring me, and I care less about the noise. I never want to stop feeling this good, ever. But I also need you inside me. You must be a mind reader because just as that thought runs through my head, I feel you pushing your fingers into my wet pussy. I'm not even sure how many fingers you can fit, but I can feel you stretching me. Filling me as your mouth keeps working on my clit.

I don't think I can keep on for much longer, I'm so warm I feel like my whole body is on fire. I can't keep my legs from shaking, and I don't even notice how I'm arching my back, grinding my hips to feel you even deeper inside me. I don't care that I'm being loud and my breathing is completely out of control, to a point where I feel light-headed, I can hear the sound of water rushing in my ears and I know I'm about to cum. I pray to whatever god there is up there that you'll let me, otherwise I might explode into a million pieces.

As the pressure keeps building I breathe faster, until I suddenly stop breathing completely. I feel my whole body tense up and I lose control of my shaking legs and start whimpering and letting out little cries as the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life rushes through my body.

It feels like it'll last forever and maybe it's because you don't stop. Even when my legs collapse around your head and I desperately try to get away, you hold on to me, and you keep licking. Gentler now, slowly, like you're enjoying watching me suffer, but not too much.

I try to close my legs because the feeling is overwhelming, but you firmly push them apart and keep going. You're being so gentle, and I'm such a mess I can't do anything but let you. I feel another wave coming. You notice how my breathing changes again and you start going faster, applying more pressure. I hold my breath, while I grind my hips, pushing myself towards you. My whole body is shaking and the orgasm is so intense I almost sit up in bed. Again, you don't stop. But this time I can't take it anymore and I push you off and quickly scramble up towards the headboard to get away from you. My face is flushed and I'm trying to get my breath under control and to stop my legs from shaking.

You sit up and laugh. Your beard is completely covered in me. "I'm sorry," you say while grinning, "I won't torture you anymore. You've earned a little break."

I laugh too. I'm exhausted, but I know you're not done with me.

I want to thank you for making me feel that way. For giving me what you promised. But saying "Thank you" out loud would sound so cheesy and it makes me embarrassed just to think about it. Instead, I say; "I'm glad I sent you that message."

"I'm glad you did too," you say before you climb to the other side of the bed and motion for me to lie down next to you. "You're glowing!" you say. "You're pretty after you've cum. You should get to cum every day."

I blush and roll towards you, hiding my face with my hands. Smiling. You remove them and kiss me...you taste good. Your lips are soft and wet, your tongue exploring my mouth and your hand cupping one of my breasts, playing with the nipple. You lean down and kiss both of them, rolling your tongue, and gently biting them. You know I like it because I've already told you everything I like. I don't regret being bold now, I love that you know everything about me, that you know exactly how to please me.

Maybe that's why it feels like you're reading my mind again when your hand moves down between my legs and you push at least 3 fingers inside of me. I let out a whimper as you slowly finger me, while your mouth keeps playing with my nipples.

You look up at me, your fingers still inside me, your face close to mine, "Do you want me to fuck you now?" you say.

I nod.

"Be a big girl and use your words. Tell me you want me to fuck you," you say, as you push your fingers deeper inside me and kiss my neck.

I breathe heavily and whisper "I want you to fuck me."

I've never said that out loud before. The word "fuck" makes me blush. Even though I've written it so many times. Online in our chats I've told you I need you to fuck me, to feel you deep inside me. I've told you that I want you to grab me, choke me, and fuck me hard. But out loud I've never actually said anything like that before. Ever. In 32 years, I've never before said out loud that I want to be fucked.

It feels good to say it. Embarrassing, but freeing. I tell you louder; "I need you to fuck me now." - "Please!"

"Good girl," you say, and slowly take off your boxers. I smile when I see how hard you are. Your cock glistens with precum. I'm pleased I turn you on. You stroke it. I like watching you touch yourself.

You tell me to "Get up and get on all fours," and I do as I'm told, without hesitation.

You're on your knees, directly behind me. I'm so needy, and desperate to feel you inside me that I arch my back and push my ass toward you. Your cock is touching me now. You slide it up and down my wet lips, teasing me.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," you say. "Tell me you need my cock inside you."

I push myself towards you again, trying to trick you into slipping inside, but you pull back and whisper "Tell me what you want."

"I need you to fuck me. Please, I need you inside me," I beg. I'm desperate, I can feel wetness running down my legs. If you don't fuck me soon, I don't know what I'll do with myself.

You keep rubbing your dick on my pussy. Teasing me, driving me crazy. I don't understand how you can control yourself. I know you want me as much as I want you.

I try pushing towards you again and without warning you spank me hard. So much harder than when I was on your lap earlier. I let out a sharp cry. You keep spanking me, over and over and I lose count. I bite into the pillow to muffle the sound of my cries and just as I start to feel like I can't take it anymore, you shush me and gently stroke my bottom.

"You're being such a good girl, princess. So good for taking it. You've earned this," you say. And finally, I feel your dick find its way inside me. You slide all the way in, filling all of me, stretching me. I whimper. You fit perfectly, like my pussy was made for you. You fuck me in deep, gentle strokes while you lovingly caress my sore bottom.

It feels so good. I let out a sigh of disappointment when you suddenly stop and tell me; "Wait, I need to see your face. Get on your back."

I do as I'm told, and roll over, spreading my legs for you.

"Good girl, so obedient," you tell me, as you lift my legs and slide into me. "Touch yourself. I want you to look at me when you cum."

I hate eye contact. It makes me feel so vulnerable, I avoid it at all costs. I want to close my eyes and just enjoy you fucking me, but of course, I do as I'm told. The way you praise me makes me feel so proud. I'd do anything for you, even look at you. We lock eyes and I rapidly circle my fingers around my clit. You smile at me and start going faster. Your hands digging into my hips so hard I think you might leave bruises.

You lift my legs, pushing my knees towards my chest, almost folding me in half so your face is closer to mine. Your breath feels hot. You're moaning and grunting, and we both go faster. I let out little cries every time you push into me. I feel the pressure building again and this time it feels even more intense.

Your hand moves to my neck, gently applying pressure, forcing me to slow my breathing. I try to keep looking at you but I can feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head. You're pounding into me, going so deep with each thrust you're hitting my cervix. My fingers keep working on my clit and I feel like I might pass out when the wave of the next orgasm starts building.

You're almost there too, you're squeezing my neck, grunting into my ear. Telling me I'm such a good girl, telling me to come for you. Telling me you're going to fill me up completely with your cum.

I'm struggling to breathe properly and my brain feels like it's melting. Another orgasm rushes through my body. I can feel my pussy clenching, and you start to shudder, groaning loudly. The muscles in my pussy contract around your dick, forcing you to cum deep inside me. You keep thrusting while my whole body shakes - until you let go of my neck and collapse on top of me. I move my legs down and wrap them around your waist. I don't want to let you go, I want to keep you inside me for a little longer.

I touch your face, look into your eyes and kiss you before I whisper, "Thank you."

Scarla
Scarla
55 Followers