For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 63

Story Info
Margaret has a secret.
6.4k words
4.63
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, after getting the children to sleep, Elunara paced her bedroom. Jordan leaned against the door, while Grogek was in the bed, book in hand, not reading. Susan sat with her paints and Tulani sat at her desk working on some last-minute details.

"I grilled those maids until they burst into tears, but they don't appear to be the source." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "Those cookies were my only lead."

"Cookies?" Susan paused. "What cookies?"

"Margaret made cookies this morning."

"I had one of those cookies."

Everyone came to attention. Elunara crossed the room in a blink. She put her hand on Susan's forehead. "You don't feel feverish."

"I don't even feel turned on, not at the moment anyway." Susan blushed.

Elunara felt Susan's face and arms. "Are you wet? Or horny, or think you may become horny?" She held Susan's face between her hands. "Anything feel any different? Breasts, anything?"

"Elunara! No, and no, and no! I'm fine. A little sleepy; but look at the hour."

"If you feel ANY different, you get me, okay?"

Susan pulled her face free of Elunara's hands. "The way I hear it, I should get Grogek instead."

"No jokes. I dare not risk anyone else becoming sick."

----

Nara was exhausted and blissfully unaware of the problems arising in the city. He had been training all day, and now he wanted to get a shower, kiss his baby, and hopefully make love to his wife. He wasn't completely sold on the last one, if she was too tired, he wouldn't even ask, just collapse in bed and go to sleep. It was convenient that Lulu had Calysta to help with the baby, as it left Lulu with a little more energy than he had after a long day. They had upped his workload at training. He now knew all of his spells and attacks as a paladin, but he needed to keep his body honed for a fight. When he and Lulu left for adventure, he would welcome the fight. However, tonight, he just wanted a soak and a cuddle.

Opening the door, he paused. Gregory was in his room crying. Nara redirected his path and frowned. Gregory was lying in his crib, Lulu nor Calysta anywhere to be found. Checking Gregory, he found the baby to be in an old and disgusting diaper. Concerned, Nara tended to his child. He went through the process of changing the diaper and finding a bottle, fed Gregory. When Gregory dozed back out, Nara tucked him in the crib. Nara wandered around and wondered where his wife was. Shaking his head, he climbed in the shower. With a groan, he stood in that warm water for the longest time, before scrubbing off the day's sweat.

After his shower, he checked in on Gregory again. Still concerned, he searched the house again. Concern warred with anger. Where were those blasted women? And why did they abandon Gregory to his own devices? The baby was only five months old; he couldn't be on his own.

The front door opened, and he marched out of the bedroom. "Where the hell have you..." He trailed off. Both women were completely naked. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?" He ran to the front door and looked out. No one was around and he breathed a sigh of relief. Hands came around his shoulders and waist. He was yanked back. He fell hard and cracked his head on a table. The world went dark.

Nara woke up tied to the bed, and his mouth stuffed with some kind of cloth. Both women were sitting at the end of the bed, still naked. They were staring at each other and not paying attention to him. He shifted and wiggled his mouth and managed to spit the gag out. He looked down at the crumpled fabric on his chest and realized it was a pair of panties. "Have you both gone mad?"

They looked at him then and he realized something was wrong with their eyes. "He's awake." Calysta eyed him.

"I see that." Lulu cocked her head to the side.

Nara looked around and noticed two things. The felhunters were nowhere to be found, and he was naked. "Lulu, what is going on?" When he shifted, he winced. "I think my head is bleeding." He struggled against his bonds, the rope digging into his wrists. "Sweetheart, if my head is bleeding, I need medical attention, I may even have a--" His words were cut short when Lulu shoved the panties back in his mouth.

"Enough out of you." Lulu lightly ran her fingers on his cheek. She trailed her fingers down his cheek to his neck, across his collar bone and down his chest. He shivered under her touch.

"He's not even hard, how are we supposed to play with him like that?"

Lulu sighed. "It's not that difficult. Watch." She continued to trail her fingers downward, until she wrapped her hand around his dick. Nara shivered and struggled against her touch. Lulu bent down and licked the tip of his dick and grinned at his involuntary reactions. "See?"

"Ohhh, I want to try that."

"Be my guest." Lulu gestured with her free hand, other hand still squeezing Nara's slowly growing erection.

Calysta scooted over and bent down, running her tongue over the tip. "Interesting, why have I not tried this before?" She sucked on the head, flexing her tongue over the tip while Nara groaned and wiggled under her attention.

"See why I do it at every given moment?"

Nara looked at Lulu and tried to speak, but his mouth was filled. Their eyes, something was wrong with their eyes, as if the light was out. They moved and spoke like the women he knew, but they weren't acting like it.

Lulu shoved at Calysta, and sucked on Nara's dick, while pumping her hand. Calysta shoved at Lulu and licked around Lulu's hand. There was a moment when they both began sucking and licking at him. Up and down, they trailed their lips and tongues, driving him mad. He didn't like this situation but couldn't help his own body's reactions. When they started making out, his head between their lips, he shot for air. He groaned and rolled his head.

"Ooh, do that again." Calysta rubbed her hand over his dick and licked the cum off her hand.

Lulu shoved Calysta again and grabbed Nara's dick and adjusted so that she could slide him into her waiting pussy. He grunted at the suddenness of her sitting on him as she began to ruthlessly buck her hips. He bounced on him with a ferocity his sweet and timid wife had never done before.

Calysta shoved Lulu off, and he winced as he popped free. Calysta followed Lulu'a example and pushed him into her pussy. She bounced and arched her back. He was in and out, pumped on top of. "Mine." She growled.

"He's MY husband." Lulu shoved Calysta again. They began to wrestle and fight.

Nara tried to use the opportunity to wriggle out of his bonds, but to no avail. They were tangled up in each other and his dick was sore from the pounding. Without warning, both women collapsed. He spit out the panties again. "Lulu?" He shoved her with his foot, but she did not move. "Calysta?" He kicked at her. Both women were in a heap, unconscious on top of each other. In the other room, Gregory began to cry.

-----

Pounding on the door woke Elunara. She grumbled and climbed out of bed. Opening the door, she stared at Nara, Gregory in his arms, sleeping. "You look terrible."

Nara quickly explained the whole ordeal. "I escaped by casting my consecration at the bedpost repeatedly until it broke. I'm so sorry, Lulu got caught in some of the crossfire, she's badly burned again." He winced back, afraid of Elunara's wrath.

"Here." Elunara took Gregory from Nara. Elunara transferred Gregory to one of the cribs in the children's room. Together, they made their way back to Nara's house. She examined both women and healed their wounds. "It's the same fever."

"Same?"

She quickly explained. "But their actions are... strange and not the same. It's affecting every woman differently, almost like they're being controlled." She paced. "I wonder..."

"More like a curse." He muttered as he rubbed his sore crotch.

She froze. "Gods, I'm so stupid, of course it's a curse, not an illness. I need curse breakers."

"What do we do in the meantime?"

"I'll keep an eye on your son, you watch your wife and Calysta, if they wake up preemptively, I need to know. Meanwhile, I'll send for some curse breakers from the SI."

----

It was late into the night and Robert was still at Margaret's house. It was unusual for him to be there so late, and she had noticed. She had not wanted to say anything, but finally she could stand it no longer. "Why are you still here, shouldn't you be getting to bed?"

"I..."

"Be honest with me."

He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair. "After the nightmare you had this afternoon, I am afraid to leave you alone. What if they should attack you again, and no one is there to wake you?"

She considered. "No one usually is. I've been doing fine on my own. I hate that I marked you."

"It's not a big deal. Your mental health is my concern."

"Your shift is tomorrow, is it not?"

"Yes?"

"Then sleep in my bed with me, like we did before. I'll try not to thrash you again."

"It would be an honor."

She stood up. "But first, you must stand outside my door."

"Why?" He stood up with her.

"Because I must get on my gown, and I do not wish for you to see me naked. At least, not yet." She blushed and looked away.

"Understood." He turned and made his way to the door. Hesitating, he turned to her. "If you should need my assistance... I'll honor your wishes in any way that you wish me to."

"Right now, I'm not so open with my body. That I've let you touch me at all is something... unusual."

With a nod, he opened the door. "Call for me when you are ready." He stepped out and closed the door.

She stood there a moment, before hobbling to her bedroom and getting ready for the night. She'd lost her damned mind! Letting a man spend the night with her. However, she was sweet on that man, if she'd let herself be honest with herself. But would he still want to be with her if he knew the whole truth? She would just have to wait and see. "I'm ready!"

He stepped back in and closed the door behind him. She was holding on to the bedpost in a sheer nightgown that fit her form completely. It was everything he could do to not drool. "Do you need help to bed?"

She shook her head, and her hair cascaded around her shoulders. She hobbled around and climbed into bed. "When you're ready."

Stripping down to his pants and shirt, he placed his armor in the corner of the room. He tugged his shirt off and she blushed at his well-muscled chest. She quickly looked away and curled up under the blankets. He climbed in behind her and tucked her tight against him. It was a mistake, as he had briefly forgotten about his erection that was poking her in the back. "I'm sorry, I should go deal with this real quick."

She swallowed and shook her head. "It's alright, you do what you need to do. I'll... be here."

He climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, he popped his dick out of his pants. The form of her body pressed tightly against him was in his mind, the curve of her ass pressed up against his dick drove him. He stroked and pumped his hand, groaning softly. In the other room, the door provided no barrier as she could hear his groaning and panting. She wondered what vision he used to make those noises. She assumed it was herself, and she found herself rubbing her own pussy lips. Sliding her fingers through those folds made her slick and wet.

In the bathroom, he put his hand on the wall and pumped his dick with the other. Over and over, imagining himself slipping into those slick wet folds in the other room. He had not forgotten how close he had come to getting his hands on her yet again. The taste of her breast in his mouth, as he masturbated in her bathroom. On the floor was a pair of forgotten panties. He picked these up and buried his nose in them, inhaling her scent. Using the panties, he stroked himself into a frenzy until he exploded into her toilet. He panted and sighed. Dropping the panties on the floor, he began cleaning up after himself. He tucked his dick back in his pants.

At the sound of silence, she assumed he had finished, and quickly moved her fingers out of herself. She tucked her hand under the pillow instead. He stepped out of her bathroom and climbed back into her bed. Scooting her close again, he kissed her neck behind her ear. "See? All better."

She shivered lightly. "Good night, dear."

"Good night, beautiful."

-----

In the middle of the night, he lay awake playing with her long blonde hair. He watched it stream through his fingers. So close, and so far. She shifted in her sleep and turned over, curling up against his chest. He didn't hear what she said, but he didn't need to. Pulling her close, he kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep.

-------

In the morning, Renwa sat at his desk, desperately trying to lose himself in paperwork. It was difficult for several reasons, the first of which was his worry over his wife. She was still unconscious and battling a fever. He wanted to be by her side without fail, but he had an important job to do and couldn't stay off it completely for days on end. Also, if he sat at her bedside constantly, he would go mad. He tried talking to her, he tried apologizing, he tried everything, to no avail. Pulling another sheet from the pile, he sighed. He also needed his wife's help to keep him on track. Ever since Draenor, they had always been a team, and he felt lost without her. Burying his face in his hands, he wept.

At the knock on the door, he scrubbed his face. "ENTER!" The door creaked open slowly, and Abigail stood there, silent. "Oh, Abigail, it's just you. What do you need, sweetie?"

She walked over to the desk, still silent. Walking around the desk, she climbed in his lap and curled up.

Surprised, Renwa wrapped his arms around his daughter. "What's the matter? You have done this in many a year." Cuddling her, he rocked her in his lap. "Are you worried about your mother? I am too. This is all so stressful." He wasn't truly paying attention to what she was doing in his lap, just being able to hold his child and find comfort in her brought some relief to the strain of the past few days. "We'll get through it, though. Together."

When she wrapped her hand around his dick, he shoved her out of his lap. "WHAT THE HELL?"

She hit the floor. "Fuck me."

"What the hell is wrong with..." He saw her face then; something wasn't quite right with her eyes. "Oh no. No, no, no, no. Not you too."

"Fuck me." She lifted her skirt, exposing her pussy to him. She ran her fingers through the soft hairs.

"Not if you were the last woman on earth." He grabbed the edge of her skirt and yanked it over her legs. "We have to get you to Elunara, NOW." Reaching down he grabbed her arms, hauling her to her feet.

She began to struggle in his grasp. "Fuck me, I'm so horny. Please."

"No, sweetheart, no. This isn't happening." She dove forward and bit his shoulder. With a hiss of pain, he dislodged her. She began to scratch and claw, trying to bite again as he struggled to restrain her. Finally, seeing no choice, he knocked her out. As he laid her on the floor, he made his apologies. "I'm so sorry, my poor girl. I should have kept you away from your mother this whole time. I didn't know it was this contagious." He scooped her up.

Making his way through the house, he placed her in her own bed. Gathering up Clarissa, he went for Elunara.

----

Elunara was getting the children ready for the day when the pounding on the door distracted her. She jumped the banister rather than taking the stairs. When she yanked open the door, she frowned at Renwa and Clarissa. "Did Zelinnia wake?"

"No, it got Abigail! She..." He swallowed the rock in his throat. "She tried to have sex with me. Now she's unconscious with the same fever."

Elunara wrinkled her nose. "Please tell me you didn't..."

"Are you stupid?"

"No, just following pattern. I don't think it's an illness anymore, I think it's a curse. Who is doing this and why still eludes me. I've sent for our best curse breakers."

"Good." Renwa raked his fingers through his hair. "I can't take much more of this."

The knock on the door startled them both and Elunara opened the door again. Tyralu was standing there, wringing her hands. "I think I screwed up."

Elunara narrowed her eyes. "What did you do?"

"Well, it's that I... well, I..."

"Spit it out, agent."

"Ma'am! I've been keeping souvenirs from my missions."

Elunara's face was filled with confusion. "That's not necessarily a screw up. It's not recommended, and we're going to have a lovely discussion about what is acceptable to take and not take."

"It's always been innocuous things. Things that would remind me of my missions without actually having any power. But when I got home last night from my last mission, I discovered my room had been ransacked! My room has always been perfectly clean, everything organized, I even labeled my stuff. But last night it was completely trashed. Some stuff is missing, and even a few labels were taken. It's a mess!"

"What was taken?"

Tyralu dug in her pocket and pulled out a notebook. "I keep inventory. So far, I've noticed a rolling pin, a necklace, and some scrolls that I never bothered to get translated."

"A rolling pin? Who the hell needs one of those?" Elunara shook her head. "What's the significance of the necklace?"

"From what I gathered about the object..." Tyralu blushed. "It lets you spy on people."

"Spy?"

Tyralu nodded. "I used it once. You pick a person, focus the necklace on them and you can watch them go about their day. When I used it, it lasted maybe an hour? I thought it could be used in future missions, but I wanted to vet it with you first. I was going to when I came back from my last mission. And now it's gone." She sniffled.

Elunara exchanged looks with Renwa. "Did these scrolls have ways of controlling people? Or even the necklace?" Renwa asked.

"I don't think so. When I used the necklace, I didn't try to give my mark any commands, and I have no idea what was in those scrolls, just some runes and other languages."

"Can you recreate these for me?" Elunara interrupted.

Tyralu frowned. "Maybe? I'm no scribe, but I can try."

"Tyralu, use my papers and pencils, I'm going to go inspect your room and see if I can discern more. Is this accurate?" She took the little notebook from Tyralu.

Tyralu nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"And from now on, you are not allowed to keep souvenirs unless I vet them first."

Tyralu winced. "Yes, ma'am."

"Renwa, can you watch the children for me while I try to figure out who broke into Tyralu's apartment?"

Renwa frowned at Clarissa who was napping on his shoulder. "How many?"

"Lots. Jordan and Tulani are upstairs helping. Please join them."

"Alright."

----

Elunara raced through the city as she tried to add up all the details. If that necklace, or those scrolls had a way to control someone's actions, or if they facilitated the curse... then whomever broke into Tyralu's apartment was incredibly dangerous. She stopped at Tyralu's door and opened the book. Her eyebrows shot up. Tyralu kept some detailed notes, but what concerned her as she flipped through was the number of items listed. Tyralu had been sent on fifteen missions in her short career, and there were nearly fifty items recorded from her adventures outside the city walls.

"Tyralu, you're a fucking klepto." She muttered to herself. She pushed the door open and froze. Indeed, the entire place was trashed. Not only had the perpetrator emptied all the shelves and drawers, but they had broken most of what they had not taken. Whoever had done this left no stone unturned and no item intact. Starting in one corner of the room, Elunara began marking things off in the notebook. Tyralu had been right, she kept excellent notes.

Calculating the damage, Elunara figured that the perp had either spent days in here fucking up everything Tyralu owned or was scarily efficient at it. They had to of known when Tyralu was going to leave and approximately how long she would have been gone. Elunara was going to have to quiz Tyralu on who she had spoken to about her jobs.

12