For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara hesitated. She eyed the notebook again on the entry about the rolling pin. Why did Tyralu take Cookie's rolling pin while in Deadmines? After she finished here, Elunara had to take a trip to someone else's house.

----

In the early morning hours, while Renwa was dealing with Abigail, and Elunara was dealing with the children at her house, Robert woke up at his usual time. He was briefly disoriented not waking up in the barracks. However, being well disciplined, he didn't flinch. Looking down at the woman curled up against his chest, he smiled. He ran his fingers through her soft hair.

She stirred beneath his arms. "Huh?"

"Good morning, my beauty."

She blinked the sleep from her eyes. "Oh, Robert. I wasn't dreaming."

"Oh?"

She blushed and ducked her head. "Well, you were in my dream. And we were involved, and I'm going to shut my mouth now."

"Oh no, don't do that. I'm curious to hear more." He put his fingers under her chin and lifted her face. He bent and brushed his lips against hers. "I want to make all your dreams come true."

Cuddling up against him, she smiled. "You're very sweet."

"I'm also very serious." Robert looked at her in earnest. "Anything that you want that's in my power to give, I will beg, borrow, and plead for it to give you."

"Even if I'm marked?" She bit her lip. She didn't mean to say that.

"Marked?" He stared at her in complete confusion. "Marked by what?"

With a sigh, she scooted out of his arms. She pulled herself into a sitting position. Propping against the bedpost, she tugged at her nightgown. He watched her with curiosity. She propped up her good leg so that he could see as she exposed the most intimate parts of her. His eyes went wide, and he stared at the tiny metal piercing.

"What the hell is that?"

With a wince, she closed her legs again. "It's a..." She hesitated. "It's a hood piercing. This one has a lock on it so I can't take it off. They forced it on me while I was in there."

"Those stupid sons of bitches." She looked away from him as he swore up and down. Afraid to startle or scare her, he gently placed his hands on her arms. She looked into his concerned face. "Does it hurt you?" He brushed her hair out of her face. "Please be honest with me."

"It is sometimes bothersome, but the pain was adapted to a long time ago."

"Is this why you keep running away from me?"

Hesitating, she nodded.

"Oh, honey..."

Tears streamed down her face. "I thought... if you knew... you wouldn't want to be with me." She began to shake. "And that if you touched me, it would bring back the pain."

He gathered her up into his arms and ran his hand over her hair. "Shh, shh, it's okay. I promise it's okay. If you never want me to touch you in that way, I won't. I'll never do anything to bring you pain."

"But I do want you to. Don't you understand? I want it so terribly, but I'm afraid." She sobbed.

He kissed the top of her head. "Then we'll work together." The knock on the door had them both freezing in place. "Oh, shit." He whispered. Scooting back, he released her. "Hopefully that is not your son. Stay here, I'll get rid of them."

She nodded. "Okay."

Praying to every god, goddess, and deity he knew, he went to the door. Straightening himself, he was fully prepared to have the shit beat out of him. He yanked open the door.

Elunara blinked at him. "Well now."

He released the breath he was holding. "Oh, it's you. Actually, it's good it's you, come in. I need your help."

"My help?" Elunara eyed the soldier in nothing but his pants. Looking through to the backroom she saw Margaret on the bed in nothing but her nightgown. "Did she have more nightmares?"

"It's worse than that." He led the way into the bedroom. "Margaret, I think you should show Elunara."

Margaret shoved her hands in her lap. "Oh, but I can't."

"She can help you; I swear it. Please trust me."

"Whaaat's going on?" Elunara looked back and forth between the two.

Margaret sighed and readjusted. She lifted her gown. "He's talking about this."

Elunara made her way over to the bed and inspected Margaret's crotch. "I wouldn't have called you for the hood piercing type."

"Believe me. It wasn't my idea." Margaret closed her legs. "I fought it." Tears streamed down her face.

"You're not in that place anymore, you don't have to keep that reminder."

"You don't understand. It's locked and I don't have the key. Cookie had the key, and I'm pretty sure he ate it."

"Hold on, let me get my tools."

"No! Don't leave, don't tell anyone, I... I'm so ashamed." Margaret buried her face in her hands.

Robert climbed into the bed with her. Wrapping his arms around Margaret he whispered to her. "Sweetheart, let her look, let her remove it. She wouldn't tell a soul."

"Not my business to." Elunara pulled out a sheet of paper and began drawing runes on it. She summoned her lockpicking kit. Selecting the tiniest of tools, she approached the bed. "Let me work and trust me to help you."

Margaret pinched her eyes shut but nodded. She spread her legs out again. She buried her face in Robert's chest.

Elunara began working on the obscenely small lock. It was more magic than mechanism and Elunara was glad she had experience with such things. Nothing on this scale or in this location, but nonetheless. When it popped open, Margaret gasped. Elunara carefully wiggled it free. She examined the lock and froze. "Who exactly put this on you?"

Margaret shook her head. "When I was in that place, for the first few months, I was tied to a bed. My body was not my own. One day, Vancleef had one of his men do this to me, because he wanted me to be his play toy. He had the key on a necklace. Then after Vanessa was born, I was abandoned for a few months. I know not why. But then he 'gave' me to his crew. They fell on me like dogs. Until I began to bore them. Then they chained me to the stove and Cookie was given the key. I didn't see it after that. I don't know what happened to it."

"This has the same magic on it that is keeping my daughters and friends in fever."

Margaret felt a chill up her spine. "What?"

"That's somewhat why I came to talk to you. One of my agents, Tyralu, the girl who rescued you from Deadmines, took some things from Cookie and the Deadmines itself. Those things have gone missing. What can you tell me about Cookie?"

"I... I don't know. Not much, other than Cookie was a murloc that made food. The food was terrible, but the crew seemed to enjoy it. Though some of it could probably kill you. I think some of it was cursed as these things are."

"A curse. It keeps coming back to curses. Thank you, Margaret. Can I keep this?" Elunara held up the lock.

"Why would I want it?"

"Good point. I'll leave you two to... whatever it is you were doing." Elunara winked before she disappeared out the door.

"How does it feel?"

"Better." Margaret lightly touched her hood and clit. "Without the weight of it, it doesn't feel pulled or irritating."

"Good." He kissed the side of her head.

They sat cuddled up together for a long moment before Margaret spoke again. "I want you to touch me."

His eyebrows shot up. "Are you sure?"

She looked into his eyes. "Please. I... It's been so long since I've gone without it, I need to know if that was why it always hurt so much."

Gentle as a breeze, he brushed his lips against hers. "I'll give you anything you ask of me. But please, please tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." She pressed her lips up to his. Soft and slow they danced their lips together, as he moved his hand down her arm and across her belly. His fingers trailed over the fabric of her nightgown to her legs. When he found the hairs beneath, she had a sharp intake of breath. "I'll go slow." He murmured into her mouth.

"Do what you will."

"I'll do nothing to hurt you, my beauty." He moved his fingers lightly across the hairs. She adjusted her leg to give him better access and he stroked those soft hairs. Pressing the first finger through the folds, he stroked through to the center of her. He pressed into that waiting wetness. "Does that hurt?" She shook her head and clung to his arm. A second finger joined the first, and he stroked the inside of her. She gasped and moaned. His thumb found the hooded nub at the top and he lightly stroked it. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes!" She panted at him as he stroked the inside of her.

Burying his fingers completely inside of her, he wiggled his fingers gently. When she gasped and clung harder to his arm, he was encouraged and began to stroke that spot. "Does it feel good, darling?"

She nodded rapidly. "Yes." She curled up against him, arms wrapped around his. "Don't stop."

With his free hand, he lifted her face to his. "Knowing this brings you pleasure; I have no intention of it."

His thumb began making circles on that hooded nob as his fingers stroked and wiggled against that spot that sent shivers into her body. She gasped and arched her back. Claiming her mouth for his own, his other hand came up into her long hair. Slowly building up speed and intensity of his fingers, he worked her into a state until she clamped down on his hand. Her legs shook with it, and she closed them on to his arm.

Robert tried to dislodge his hand but found she had a death grip on him. Chuckling, he wiggled his fingers again. She gasped and shivered. "I need my hand back eventually." He nipped at her lip.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She unclenched her legs.

Pulling free, he eyed his sticky fingers. Sticking them in his mouth, he sucked her juices off his fingers while she watched him with wonder. "Tasty."

The heat rose in her face. She put a hand to her cheek. "Oh, dear me."

"Soon, I'll get a firsthand taste of that. But for now..." He lightly kissed her mouth. "We better get dressed. Elunara knows, but your son does not. If he swings by the check up on you..."

Margaret sighed. "You have a point." He climbed out of bed, but she did not make a move. She had her legs pulled up and spread out. Reaching down, she gently brushed her fingers over her hood and clit. It was a relief to not feel that weighty thing on her. She was a little enamored of herself and was stroking softly. With her fingers, she spread herself open wider.

He watched what she was doing. "Dammit." He swore under his breath.

She looked up at him. "What?"

"Nope, can't do it." Robert climbed back into bed.

"Can't do what?"

"Deny myself such a tempting meal." Laying down in front of her, he gently kissed her clit. She gasped and put her hands on his head. "Look how beautifully you drip." Using his fingers, he spread those slick folds open and began to run his tongue up one side and down the other. Jolting, she crushed her fingers into his hair. Working in little movements, he twirled his tongue around the folds, sometimes tucking his tongue into her, sometimes moving up and down. He covered every centimeter of her while she gasped, panted, and writhed. Delighting in her sounds, he continued working his way around.

"Oh, Robert, you're incredibly good at that."

Grinning up at her, her juices covered his mouth. He sat up on his knees, wrapping his arms around her legs, pulled her tighter to him. Careful of her busted up ankle and leg, he adjusted her around his waist. Her hair was spread out on the pillow and the sight of her almost made him come then. Putting his hand on his dick, he rubbed the head against her dripping pussy. Pushing himself in slightly, he groaned.

She gasped and reached up for him.

Inch by inch he began to make his way inside that throbbing heat. "That's it, darling, take me in." He whispered. Buried to the hilt, he lay on top of her, wrapped in her arms, her legs around his waist. "I'm never letting you go."

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY MOTHER!"

Robert jolted so hard he fell out of the bed. Jordan was standing in the doorway, sword at the ready. He raised his sword, but Margaret flung herself out of the bed and into Robert's lap, her knee landing on his balls. Robert was momentarily stunned speechless as the pain radiated up through him. Jordan stopped mid swing.

"NO! Don't hurt him!" She flung her arm up, her hand reaching out for her son. "Please! I am awake! I am cognizant! He wasn't taking advantage of me!"

"Mother?"

"Please!" She wrapped her arms around Robert. "I... I love him."

"You do?" Croaked Jordan.

"You do?" Robert gasped, as he blinked at Margaret, his pain forgotten.

Margaret nodded rapidly. "I do. I know I do."

"Oh, darling." He captured her mouth for his own, and she responded in kind.

"I..." Jordan looked at his mother, embracing Robert. He dropped his sword to the ground with a clatter. The pair jumped apart slightly, as Jordan ran to the bathroom to be sick. Losing the contents of his stomach in the toilet, he noticed the pair of forgotten panties on the floor. Thinking of his mother... He vomited once more until it was nothing but weak, watery retching.

Robert and Margaret winced as Jordan vomited in the bathroom. "We better get out of the floor." Robert wrapped his arms around her and, getting her adjusted into his arms, lifted her out of the floor. He carefully sat her on the bed and tugged her nightgown down around her legs. Grabbing his own discarded pants, he quickly got them on.

Weak and miserable, Jordan appeared in the bathroom door. "How... how long has this been going on?"

Margaret winced. "Which part?"

The color drained from Jordan's face. "What do you mean?"

Margaret tried to choose her words carefully. "Today would be the first time we've been this kind of intimate. We've been flirting and teasing for days now. But didn't... Well, this was our first attempt having sex, you see."

"Oh." Jordan stumbled his way to her bedroom door and to the dining room table. He sat down heavily. He buried his head in his hands.

"Son..." Robert started.

Jordan's head snapped up. "You try to call me son again and I will rip off your arm and beat you to death with it and then promptly shove it up your ass."

Robert snapped to attention. "Yes, sir! Understood, sir!"

Margaret frowned at Robert. "Will you say same to me?"

"You're my mother, of course not."

With a sigh, Margaret slid out of bed. She hobbled to the end of the bed. Robert reached out to help her, but she gestured him away. "Son, I am sorry." She used the furniture to make her way to the table. "It just sort of happened. That day that I asked you to check up on him was pretty much when this whole thing started. He'd confessed himself to me, you see, and I started falling for the nincompoop that very day."

"But mother..." Jordan began. "He's half your age. He's younger than me, this can't possibly work."

She shrugged and her nightgown fell off one shoulder. Robert adjusted the nightgown before sitting down beside her. He wisely stayed silent this time. "It shouldn't, this much is true. It's weird as hell, you've got me there. But son, I do love him, and I want to give him the chance to love me too."

"I do love you." Robert took Margaret's hands and held them there on the table. "I want to spend my every moment showing you how much that is true."

Jordan looked back and forth between the pair, staring lovingly into each other's eyes. "I can't do this right now." He got up and walked out of the door.

12