For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a clue."

"Interesting."

Jenny leaned her head on Elunara's shoulder. "You avenged my baby, and that's all I need."

Elunara kissed her head. "Good."

"My, you're certainly affectionate these days." Jine shook her head and laughed. "The Elunara I remember was flirtatious and vicious, never caring about other people unless it could get her laid."

"Times change." Elunara shrugged. "I like to say that Grogek opened my heart, Tulani held the door and Jordan strolled on in."

Grogek smiled. "Elunara has enough love in her heart for whoever wants in."

"So bizarre." Jine shook her head.

Elunara waved her arm. "Hey Linda!"

The woman turned and looked. "Elunara!" Linda struggled to hold on to her basket as she ran over. She dropped it and flung her arms around Elunara's neck. "Oh! There you are! I've been wondering when you'd finally come through."

Elunara dislodged the woman. "I had to deal with Charnak before I left."

"Oh. How is... he?"

"He brought me freaking THOUSANDS. I almost shat myself."

Linda giggled. "Well, my Goddess, it was to be expected."

"Call me that again, and I will so slap you."

"Forgive me." She grinned.

"His wife had twins, named em Nara and Luna."

"Oh, dear."

"Well, whatever." Elunara rolled her eyes.

Jine put her hands on her hips. "OK, you are explaining that one."

"Charnak is a Warsong Orc that calls me the Goddess of War and Mercy, and raised an army in my name, and is currently sweeping Draenor, bringing Orc and Draenei together in order to worship me."

"How the fuck?"

"Listen, it would take a LONG time to explain it all, one day, you should come over and I'll tell you the whole mess."

Linda sighed. "Goddess or not, I still worship the ground you walk on for what you did for my little girl."

"How is she?"

"Well, she's got a nasty flu right now, but she's been keeping up your training."

"Good girl. Maybe I'll stop by later. See if I can help with the bug."

Linda put her hands to her mouth. "Oh, you never stop, do you?"

Jenny giggled. "That she doesn't."

With a smile, Linda turned her attention to Jenny. "How are you handling things?"

"Better, now that Elunara is here."

"Well, of course."

"ELUNARA!"

Elunara was body slammed and barely stayed standing. "Hello, Mayby."

"YOU'RE HERE! You're here, you're here, you're here!"

"MAYBY, I HAVE TO FUCKING BREATHE!"

Mayby released her grip. "Sorry."

Tonas groaned. "Mayby, don't make such a fuss."

"But she's finally here!"

"I told you I would. I had to deal with Charnak."

Elunara was knocked to her face. "GODS FUCKING DAMN YOU ALL!"

"Sorry!" Louis scrambled to stand up. "I tripped."

Jerry laughed and took Louis' hand.

Grogek growled. "Boy... I've told you about those clumsy feet of yours."

Louis shot straight up. "Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to hurt your wife, sir."

Elunara brushed herself off and sighed. "Hello Jerry, hello Louis. How have you been?"

They wrapped their arms around her. "Better now that you're here." Jerry sighed.

She pushed them both away. "Things OK?"

"Well, we missed you." Louis blushed.

"I'm going to be covered with bruises." Elunara yanked her shirt up. "Do I have any?"

Grogek ran a hand over her back. "Not that I can see."

"I better not," She tugged the shirt back down. "or I'm going to bruise some asses."

Jine shook her head. "Ok, I'm overwhelmed with questions, but what the fuck happened to your back?"

"Oh," Elunara turned around and yanked up her shirt. "There's a match in the front. I took a sword to the back for Renwa. I died, and then Elune got pissed and shoved me back into my body. "

"Can you go a DAY without flashing someone?"

Elunara looked back. "Heya Zel, how's it feel to explore Stormwind without the guards trying to kill you?" She readjusted her shirt.

"Bizarre."

"I bet." Elunara kissed her cheek and ran a hand over her large belly. "How are you feeling?"

"Still nauseous."

"I see you're finding your followers." Renwa chuckled.

"People keep body tackling me, gods damn it all."

"Hello Jine, you're looking well."

Jine continued to stare at Zelinnia.

Renwa cleared his throat. "Jine, this is my wife, Zelinnia, and my daughter Abigail."

Jine blinked several times and held out her hand. "Uh, hi?"

Zelinnia delicately shook Jine's hand. "You seem a little blindsided."

"She's probably trying to decide if she should feel guilty for killing some of your kind, or suspicious you're here."

"Oh, that. Well, I'm sure we've both killed each other's kind plenty. It doesn't bother me." Zelinnia shrugged. "As for suspicion, I kind of got used to that, didn't I?"

"That's my good girl." Elunara tugged on one of Zelinnia's ears.

"Gods, how do you mange to do that and make me horny, but someone else does it and it hurts?"

"You forget that I have the ears too. I can show Renwa how to do it right."

Zelinnia smacked a hand to her face. "I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Taking a portal doesn't change who you are, my lovely."

Renwa grinned. "I'm all for proper instruction."

"Come on by. I haven't had a schedule made up."

"I want on the schedule!"

"Of course, Mayby."

Jenny blushed. "Can I?"

"Sure thing."

Elunara's view tracked to Jerry and Louis. "Hey, you two should be a schedule; I would love to draw you again."

Louis blushed and Jerry grinned. "Always happy to help!" Jerry giggled.

"What schedule?" Jine cocked her head to the side.

"One of the things I do, is to help couples improve their sex lives. Many have benefitted from my treatments and I have more than a few repeat customers." She sighed. "Plus, I'd be thrilled to have more to do."

Grogek kissed her head. "We just have to re-establish you."

"Yeah, I'm sure the townies will be sending people your way soon enough." Jordan laughed.

"Don't worry, my love. We'll keep you entertained until then." Tulani giggled.

"My head kind of hurts." Jine sighed.

"Welcome to my world." Renwa growled.

Everyone laughed.

"Jine, your best bet, is to read my books. I've got a shit ton more now. Just come over and I'll let you have fun."

"Speaking of having fun..." Jordan grinned. "I do hope we plan on celebrating tonight."

"Once the boys are in bed... I'm mauling all three of you."

"Now I'm just jealous." Zelinnia snorted.

Renwa and Elunara started counting off.

Zelinnia smacked her face. "Johnathan, get me the hell out of here." She muttered.

"Alright, my beauty." Renwa kissed her cheek. "I'll see you all later."

Jine watched them leave. "Whaaaaaat's with the blood elf?"

"I saved her life, so she now worships me, has fascinating tendencies towards both Tulani and I, and has a really hilarious habit of saying something embarrassing, and not realizing it for several moments." Elunara chuckled. "And she is madly in love with her husband, Renwa."

Jine shook her head. "I need your books."

Tonas tugged on Mayby's sleeve. "Ok, she's here... can we go now?"

Mayby sighed. "Oh fine, just one more thing." She wrapped her arms around Elunara. "I'm pregnant again."

"Good for you. Is this three?"

"Can I name them Lunar or Lunari?"

Elunara sighed. "Fine."

"Oh, you're also Godmother to our children."

"I... what?" Elunara just stared.

Jenny sighed. "Well, once I can have another baby, you'd be Godmother to them as well."

"Oh, please don't..."

Linda nodded. "I have come to this decision as well. Should anything happen to Thomas and I, Lydia would be yours. I mean, she's half yours any way."

Elunara yanked at her hair. "ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY??"All three women wrapped their arms around Elunara. Grabbing on to Grogek, she climbed onto his shoulder. "You're all crazy! Get away from me!"

Tulani giggled. "Oh, now you've done it."

Elunara stood up to jump, but Grogek grabbed her by the ankle. "Oh no, you're not running away again."

"Whyyy?" Elunara whined. "Why ME?" She flopped down on his shoulder and laid her head on Grogek's.

He rubbed her legs. "You do it to yourself, you know."

Jordan laughed. "You're a good person. Deal with it."

"Hey, that's what I said!" Jenny giggled.

"I hate you all." Elunara groaned.

"Never a dull moment." Jine shook her head.

"NOW can we go?" Tonas sighed.

Mayby laughed. "Yeah, fine."

The boys ran up. "Momma!"

"This place is SO COOL!" Darguni tossed his arms up.

"See, I told you." Bradly declared.

Elunara sighed. "Hey, have you guys been to the keep yet?"

"No."

Jordan shook his head. "Hadn't gotten there."

"Come on, I can get us all in." She slid off of Grogek's shoulders.

Linda hefted her basket. "Oh, I can take a few minutes."

Grogek plucked the basket from her hands. "I'll carry it."

"Oh. Oh, thank you. You're very kind."

Elunara grinned. "He's my Sugarbear." She led the way up to the keep.

One of the guards stopped her. "What's your purpose?"

"To show my family, and a few friends, the keep."

"There are diplomats here today, I can't let you pass."

Elunara snorted. "Honeybunch, why don't you send a runner up there and say that Elunara is at the door, and see what happens."

"Uh, Elunara is on our list, Derek." The other guard said.

"Yes, but not the rest of them."

"Yeah... but..."

"Elunara can do whatever she wants." Another voice interrupted.

Elunara grinned. "Hello, Varian."

"Elunara, I see you've made it in one piece."

"Hello, mother."

Tyrande wrapped her arms around Elunara and Derek the guard's eyes went wide.

"I was just headed out to find you." Varian nodded. I have Moira, Velen, and Mekkatorque here today as well. I wanted to have my resident Goddess tell them how Draenor went."

"Uhhh, doesn't Moira still hate my ass?"

Varian snorted. "Like you've ever let something like that stop you."

"Listen, I told my family, and a couple of friends, that I'd let them see the keep."

Varian shrugged. "I don't see why not."

The little procession made their way to the throne room.

Varian stopped. "It appears that I didn't have to go far. Our Goddess does work in mysterious ways." Varian's lip quirked.

"Stop frickin calling me that." Elunara put her hands on her hips.

"YOU!" Moira pointed. "Why HER?"

"Because it is her. She is the one who single handedly changed the tide of Draenor campaign with her capture and transformation of the Iron Horde Orc Grogek, and later the taming and subjugation of another Orc, Charnak. Her amazing feats of kindness and valor have earned her the respect of all she came across. Love her or hate her, her work is unprecedented. She is worshipped as a deity by many and has performed miracles that leave most stunned."

Linda stepped forward. "She healed my baby's legs, even when all healers had given up."

Jenny stepped forward. "She avenged the death of my baby and saved my life in the process."

Tulani stepped forward. "She saved my life, returned my body, and healed my soul."

Jerry stepped forward, hand in hand with Louis. "She helped us find each other, and gave us the strength to hold our heads high in public."

Bradly stepped forward, his chin in the air. "She saved me from a horrible situation, and became my mother when my father died. She loves me because she wants me."

Jordan stepped up to the line. "She brought me back from the dead and gave me a place in her family."

Grogek put his hand on Darguni's shoulder. "She gave me her heart, she gave me a son, and if you ask any who have come across her, she has shown great mercy and changed lives, altered outlooks, and became an amazing bastion for good and change."

"Elune herself shows favor to this one. In spite of what she has been through, she has proven herself a great challenge, and capable of so much more. I understand your distaste of this person. I, myself, banished her from Darnassus, only to discover that the person I cast out, no longer exists. Whatever damage she has done to you, she has made up for; in the good she has wrought." Tyrande nodded.

"She killed my husband." Moira crossed her arms.

"Technically, I was in the group that did so. In all fairness, your father told us that you had been kidnapped, and he would do anything to have you returned. We were given our quest, having no idea the situation we would face. I am, by no means, refusing responsibility, seeing as my blade was involved in the incident. I will tell you that... once we realized our mistake, we all felt bad for you. I was the one who had to tell your father the truth." She sighed. "He was just so damned angry... with you, with us. Having been kidnapped myself, I know that," She paused and took Grogek's hand. "I know that the thought of rescue can be the only thing on your mind.

I now know two parts to the whole, and I can tell you that... if you have been captured against your will, with no foreseeable way out, you make the best of your situation and you survive until you can escape or be freed. I also know what it is like, to love a man that people don't think you are capable of loving, and that the thought of losing him is the most awful thing you can think of, and how gut wrenchingly awful it is, to have him lying dead in your arms." She sighed. "I do not ask for forgiveness, or understanding. I do ask, that in the name of peace, we can sit this awful situation to the side, and work together, for the good of the Alliance."

Everyone just stared at Elunara. Grogek tightened his hand on hers.

"You lost your husband too?"

"I lost both of them." Elunara sighed.

"Both?"

"Moira, I know you don't think much of me, and I am fine with that. Jordan," Elunara put a hand on his shoulder. "Died trying to save me. He was shot in the face by a moron, hence the scar on his face. When this happened, I... I'm classed as a rogue, but somehow, in my distress, an ability was unlocked in me that brought him back from the dead. Grogek," She put a hand on his chest. "Was slain in front of my face, and not only did I kill about forty orcs, I also demanded his soul back from the nether. I have lost both of my husbands, and it was just awful. What I did was nothing short of a miracle, and I still don't know how I pulled it off.

I know the pain and anguish you have felt, and I am truly sorry that I ever caused such pain to you. Feel free to hate me forever. I ripped out the goddamned heart of the bitch that killed Jordan, and I made a personal slave out of the bastard who took my Grogek. I can understand how your anger must burn deep and long. Granted, I should let you know..." She yanked her shirt off. "I don't die easy."

Most of the people in the room gasped. Grogek placed a hand on her chest, and Jordan put his hands on her back.

"We lost you too, baby." Jordan whispered.

"Mother, you should know... Elune told me that I am of two classes. I was a rogue, but I was truly born a priestess. I had to be "unlocked" as it were, and she believes that you were right in sending me out, because if you hadn't, I never would have come to the point I was at."

Varian sighed. "Your point is made... put the shirt on."

"Sorry." Elunara tugged her shirt back on.

"Thank you for telling me." Tyrande whispered.

"I..." Moira shook her head. "I will consider your words."

"That is all I ask." Elunara bowed.

"Why do they call you Goddess?" Mekkatorque cocked his head to the side.

Stepping to the center of the room, she cast her illusion and hovered in the air.

"This and the miracles she has performed..." Varian shook his head.

She dropped the Illusion and landed softly on her feet. "I think it's time I tell you all a... highly abridged recount of my time in Draenor. You might as well get comfy; this is going to take awhile."

Varian ordered chairs, and Elunara started talking. She talked long into night and by time she finished; all were glued to their seats.

"If you wish for a more detailed recounting, you are free to read my books. But, not tonight. It's been a long day, and I wish to enjoy my family."

Back in their house, Grogek and Jordan returned the boys to their rooms, and locked the cats in the spare bedroom.

Elunara chugged water. "Ugh, storytelling is thirsty work."

Jordan slipped his hands under her shirt and cupped her breasts. "Yes, but are you tired?"

She leaned back against him. "You damned well know I'm not."

Grogek chuckled. "So, how do you want to do this?"

Elunara tapped her chin. "Who all wants to be involved?"

Tulani yawned. "Forgive me. I would like to join, but I'm just so tired from all of this."

"Yeah, time shifting is a hell of a thing." Elunara brushed her lips across Tulani's. "Go to bed, my Sweetness. You get some rest and we'll have our fun another day."

Jordan nodded. "I'm used to it by this point, and Grogek is... Grogek." Jordan eyed him.

Tulani waved and walked upstairs. "I'll see you in the morning, then."

Elunara ran her nails down Grogek's chest. "I want you first." She looked over her shoulder. "Hope you're still awake when I'm finished."

Jordan sat down. "Oh, I'll just be over here enjoying the view. I'm with Grogek, in that I don't understand what the hell I enjoy about watching my wife getting her brains fucked out."

"We're a weird lot." Grogek laughed.

Elunara grinned. "So long as we know who runs the show." She winked.

"We never forget." They both said at once.

"Ack! Stop that!" She laughed. Standing on her toes, she pressed her mouth to Grogek's.

He ran his hands over her hips and tugged her pants down. A little shove, and the offending garment was on the floor. His hands went up under her shirt, and tugged it over her head. She tugged off his shirt before yanking his pants to the floor. From her position, she licked the length of him.

"Mm, I always like the taste of you, but not tonight."

She stood up, and he captured her mouth, dancing his lips and tongue with hers. He nipped at her lips, and she sucked on his. Guiding her back, he laid her on the blankets on the floor. He covered her face in kisses, sending her into giggles. Nipping along the edge of her jaw, he made his way to her neck, licking that spot that drove her mad. In one motion, he buried himself into her with a grunt. Arching against him, she groaned and lifted her legs to his hips. In one hand, he held her ass, pressing her against him.

Elunara stole a peek at Jordan, and grinned. His pants were gone, and he sat there in the chair, stroking himself.

With an almost lazy pace, Grogek began moving his hips, stroking in and out of those warm, wet folds. He enjoyed the taste and feel of his wife in his hands. His fingers pressed into the skin of her leg as he traced the shape of her. His face was buried in her hair and neck. Taking a breath, he increased his pace, until he was pounding himself in and out of her. Her nails raked down his back and she bit his shoulder. Grabbing her hips, he buried himself into her, as she clamped down around him. The sensation sent ripples through him and he exploded inside of her.

For a few moments, he lay on top of her, enjoying how nicely she fit against him. Her body may look tiny and frail to him, but he knew the truth. He rolled off and sighed.

"Something wrong?" She ran her fingers down his chest.

"Just thinking how lucky I am." He grinned.

She kissed him. "I love you."

He ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you too, my vicious little she wolf, and it thrills me endlessly to hear it."

She laughed and turned to Jordan. "Ready for sloppy seconds?"

He stood up and yanked off his shirt. "What do you think?"

"I think I want you in me, like... two minutes ago."

He knelt down in front of her. "Wish granted." He pressed his mouth to hers and slipped his dick inside.

She groaned and shoved him over. "No, I want you like this." She purred. Rocking her hips back and forth, she grinned.