All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 76'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
The Final Countdown...

Has started to the end of this part of the story. Only 4 chapters left and they'll likely include the wedding, the big attack, lots of sex and Elunara killing at least one bad guy, if not lots more. *bounces excitedly in anticipation*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story

When the story is finished can you put a suggestion list at the end of books and stories that you like please (pretty please with sugar on top)? Your story is so addictive and I think I'm not alone in thinking that there will be a need to fill the void when the story ends. I hope you decide to become a paid author because your skill is vast and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That guard

I feel sorry for that guard especially if the pair managed to grab Bradly which I think may come later if they survive long enough with Elunara hot on their trail.

KayakbabeKayakbabeover 8 years ago

I like that this chapterhas a cliff hanger. More of them should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...