All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future Ch. 02'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doubtful at First..

Pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying "Future"! You really do convey the grown kids so well, and make their trials relatable without being juvenile. They are still the kids, but grown up in their own way. And man oh man, I've been on the Darguni side of life as well as the Lydia side. Adulting sucks!

Keep up the excellent work, can't wait to read more!!

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
Problems

I'm about to be without internet for a few days.

DO NOT WORRY, THEY WILL LOAD!!!

However, I am posting my comments early so they can be read with the chapters.

[ Possible SPOILER ALERT]

Chapter 3 – I’m just as shocked as you are.

Chapter 4 – I refuse to say anything negative about a male on male relationship. However, I will say that it’s a bit out of my range to sit and watch pornos of it. I couldn’t bring myself to actually look up any videos on the subject, so I wound up just following the “feel” of things. I hope that, over the course of this story, I do my best to make it work. I never expected to have to write such scenes, but when this little relationship came out of my fingers, I found myself trying to figure it out. I pray that I did it justice.

Chapter 5 – I enjoy using offensive words and phrases in a non-offensive way. Cockmuncher is such a word. Also, an excuse to use “awkward boner”.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
Meanwhile...

"Beyond" Calls to me. It says: "I am underwritten. There is more to be told."

Maybe I will start it up again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
562 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...