For Their Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
A down on his luck boy might like being a girl.
3k words
4.45
64.3k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the park as it was looking ready to rain. I didn't care. Even getting soaked in the rain would be better than hanging around my apartment while my landlord nagged on and on about my past due rent. I looked at my gas tank and saw it was close to empty. Definitely not in a hurry to get anywhere.

I stepped out of my car and zipped up my hoodie as a chill breeze blew past. The park was mostly empty and emptying even faster as the grey clouds growing overhead. It was better that way. Nobody needed to see the miserable-looking young man and the tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

I walked along a path and up a short hill as the first drops of rain began to fall. I put my hood up and covered myself as best I could. Nobody could see who I really was now. At the top of the hill there was a picnic table and I went and sat atop it with my feet on the long seat as I contemplated my next move.

Even more tears rose up when I realized I didn't have a next move. I was broke, about to be evicted from my apartment, and I had no one to turn to. No friends. No girlfriend. Nothing. I'd been trying to reach out to my dad for weeks but I never got a reply. Business travel must be nice. The prick. I leaned my head into my hands and thanked God no one was around to see me sob like a little girl.

"Excuse me."

I looked up and saw a well-dressed man in his mid-forties. He had on a dark coat, dark knit cap, and held a dark umbrella that saved him from the rain drops. He looked down at me with a kind face and a growing grin.

"Yeah?" I said not in the best of moods.

"Sorry. I saw you walking into the park and up the hill. From the back and with your hood up I thought..."

He stopped, then neglected to finish his thought. He took a few silent seconds to look me over. Not sure what he was looking at really. I was just a young dude in my mid-twenties, smaller and thinner than most my age. My last girlfriend even joked that I would look better in her jeans than even she would. That always made me blush when she said that.

"What?" I said, whipping away tears.

"Never mind that now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fucking fabulous. I'm dead broke, and now it looks like God wants to take a literal piss on me."

The man's smile grew but I couldn't tell if he thought what I said was funny, or if it was something else.

"I'm Henry. Sorry to bother you, if you'd rather be alone."

"No, look. I'm the one who should apologize."

"Nonsense. We all have those days. But you know...Nah, never mind."

"What?"

"Look. I'm always looking to hire. And seriously, you might just fit the bill. Here's my card."

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a business card, which I took somewhat reluctantly. It had his name on it, Henry Grant, and above that it said where he worked, "For Their Pleasure".

"Call me or come see me sometime. And your name?"

"Alex?"

"Alex. Perfect. Don't be shy now."

He winked and walked away as the rain never touched him. So that was weird. I turned the card over in my hands, not sure what to make of it. Strip club? Escort service? Seems like they'd have to be. But that only further confused me to what he thought I'd be so perfect at.

I didn't give Henry or his card another thought that day. But after the next day, and the day after that, as my financial situation continued un-improving, I found myself giving the card another glance over. What's the worst it could be? Dude seemed nice enough. Couldn't be worse than the last job that kicked me to the curb and left me in the dire straights I now found myself.

Fuck it, I decided. I could at least hear him out. If nothing else, I could finally get Udo off my back and pay him the rent I owed.

I drove to Henry's office on the last few dollars of gas I had left. I was expecting a seedy club or brothel or something. But it was just your average-looking office building. I hadn't told him I was coming, and I waited in my car and watched the front to see if anything would confirm my suspicions. All I saw was beautiful girl after beautiful girl enter and exit. Each one almost more beautiful than the last. I finally decided I had to know what was going on inside.

The secretary inside was the most beautiful of them all. She told me to have a seat through ruby red lips and a suggestive smile. Her dark hair was cut into a bob and I couldn't help but look at her ass in a tighter than necessary black dress as she walked back around her desk to sit down. I tried not to eye her too much, but as I waited, I felt as if she was eying me even more.

Eventually Henry came out and I got up and shook his hand as we touched for the first time. His hand was warm and his grin seemed surprised but happy to see me. He looked even sharper than he did the day before, now in a slick suit and no hat, which revealed a thoroughly shaved head. A good look for him.

"Have trouble finding the place?"

"No. Not at all."

"Great. Glad you decided to come in. Let's talk."

He led me into his windowless office and closed the door so we could talk in private. I'd never been to such a nice office for an interview before and I was feeling quite intimidated. I was starting to feel a bit bad that all I wore was some khakis, a dress shirt and tie. And not even nice khakis. Henry glided back behind his desk and undid his tie a bit as well as the top button of his shirt. I'm not sure if he could sense my unease, but the move certainly helped me relax some.

"Sorry. It's been a long day."

"No problem. Thought it was a little warm in here myself."

"So, Alex. I must have intrigued you."

"The women I saw walking out of here certainly did."

Henry let out a small laugh and almost seemed to look at me differently now. As if he was almost eying my every feature.

"Beauties, aren't they? Every last one of them."

He paused and continued eying me with that same strange look. He was beginning to make me a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah? So..."

"So allow me to get to the point. When I saw you yesterday in the park, and take no offense, I thought you were a girl."

"What?!"

Why did he start by saying that? My pulse began to race as I only became more and more unsure of what this all was.

"Please, take no offense. But from behind and with your body shape...Has anyone told you that before?"

I didn't answer, but I sure did blush. It hadn't been the first time. Numerous times, mostly in my teens and while wearing skinny jeans, I'd heard the distinct male whistle for attention. And each time they couldn't believe when a male face turned and looked at them quizzically. Henry noticed me blush and his grin took on a life of its own. He got up from his chair and came and sat on the edge of his desk. As close as he could get without us actually touching.

"Look, Alex. All those girls you saw walk out of here. All my beauties. Those are all guys."

"What?!"

I didn't know what to think, how to process it. Those women had aroused me. They'd gotten me hard even. But...they were guys?

"But..."

"I know. I know. But take a look at this."

He lifted a heavy looking wooden box off his desk and placed it in my lap. This day was just getting stranger and stranger.

"Open it."

I did, and when I opened it I found a treasure. A bevy of make ups, lipsticks, nail polish, and to top it off, a dark wig cut like a bob. Just like the one the secretary with the great ass had. I looked up at Henry half-knowing now what this all was. Now I just needed to hear the other half.

"I think you'd make a great addition to our team, Alex."

"Whoa, uh, I don't know what you were thinking here Henry, but I'm straight."

"I know this is all new to you. New steps taken in leaps. But I know when I see potential."

"Potential? You mean preying on young guys and turning them into cock sluts?!"

"Oh, they're not all cock sluts. Many of our girls are very strict about what they will and will not do."

"I'm not gay, dude!"

"Are you sure about that, Alex? What would make you curious enough to come see a random man you met? And a man who gave you a card that said, For Their Pleasure no less?"

I got up and began to pace around his office. Henry quickly got up and moved towards me and put his strong hands on the sides of my arms, stopping me in my place and holding me at arm's length.

"I'm not fucking gay."

"I know. Sometimes it can be a lot to take in and accept."

What was he talking about? My mind was in a whirl. Partly because part of me was screaming out that he was right. There was more than one occasion after hearing a man's holler that left me slightly erect. Oh God, what the hell was happening to me?

"Please. Sit down."

I sat back down and he sat back behind his desk.

"Before you start thinking this is some kind of a slavery ring, it's not. We pay our girls extremely well here and they can leave at any time. We'll even help you get started on your wardrobe. How about that?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to think.

I drove back to my apartment, my eyes flitting from the road to the wooden box in my passenger seat. Henry had made sure I left with it. A harmless wooden box full of everything I'd need to feminize myself. Henry's final words rushed to the front of my mind and seemed ready to stay there - "I think you'd make a beautiful Alexis."

Alexis? Seriously? Why was I even giving this a second thought?

I snuck into my apartment and placed the box on my coffee table in front of me, not willing to open it again yet. Not ready for a lot of things.

Could I seriously do this? Could being a tranny call girl really be my best option at this point? How could I ever get used to dressing for men? For what they'd want to do with me? How could I change who I was and become...Alexis?

I tried to shower my racing thoughts away, but after showering and slipping on my robe, I found myself right before the box again as it taunted me. After downing the last beer in my fridge, I finally built up enough curiosity to open the box. I looked and poked through the make ups, but ultimately decided if I'd start anywhere, it'd be with the wig.

The dark wig fit perfectly over my short cut hair, but it felt weird having hair dangle past my ears and have flow. I went to my full length mirror to check myself out, and to be honest, at least from what I saw from the back, I could see why all those men whistled. My shoulders weren't especially broad and my body had always been thin and slender, my skin soft and pale. But in my wig, and from a distance, I totally could be taken for a girl.

But my face. Looking in the mirror, even with the wig, it was obvious I was a boy. But with the makeup maybe? I turned and eyed the box, practically exploding with the cover I would need.

Over the next hour I tried several shades of everything. I finally found the best shades for my face and look, and thanks to several Youtube demonstrations later, I was actually getting the hang of applying it all properly. After applying a darker colored red lipstick, I went back to the full length mirror to examine my creation. I was amazed at the girl that stood before me. I was amazed how little it took to make me look like a real, God honest girl. Oh God, did I just smile and bite my lip a little?

Something was a bit off, though. I looked down my robe and at my exposed calves and there it was, hair. The body hair would definitely have to go. I went to my bathroom, wig and all, and grabbed my razor and shaving cream. I had never shaved my legs so I took it slow and easy. I knicked myself a couple times, but overall it was a pretty painless shave. I went crazy and started shaving my arm hair, when all of a sudden I heard a cacophony of knocks coming from my door.

"Alex! Open this door!"

I could hear my landlord Udo and his growling Germanic voice over the incessant pounding and knocking. What could I do? I couldn't answer, not looking like this.

"If you don't open I will come in there and take everything!"

Shit! I definitely couldn't have that. Guess there was only one thing left to do. I wiped off the remaining shaving cream and did my best to cover what little body hair was left. Now, trying my best Alexis, I cautiously approached the still pounded upon door and opened it.

"Yes." I said like I hadn't heard his threats.

"Oh..."

His demeanor changed almost instantly after seeing what he thought was a beautiful girl in possibly only a robe standing before him.

"Is...Is Alex here?"

"He's, uh, out. Can I help you?"

"I'm Alex's landlord..."

"Yes. I know."

"Are you his girlfriend?"

A brief pause and then, "Yes."

He said nothing, obviously waiting for my name.

"Um, Alexis."

"Alex and Alexis. Quite a pair."

He smiled and I let out a little laugh. Why did I just let out a little laugh in front of my landlord?

"May I come in?"

"Uh, sure."

He walked in and I shut the door behind him. It was just me and him in the now silent room.

"He may have told you I'm his landlord. But did he tell you he's three months behind in rent?"

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. And I've had it! I came to tell him he's out by the week's end."

"But you can't!"

"Oh yes I can."

He eyed the girl in front of him who was desperate to keep covered up.

"Have you and him been together long?"

"Not, not long no."

"Do you love him?"

"Um..."

This was starting to get strange, which wasn't much of a surprise with how my day added up.

"Would you do anything to help him?"

"I'm not sure I know what you're implying."

He took a step or two towards me, practically close enough to smell me. His nostrils flared and his eyes went a bit wild.

"Then let's say this. If you would give me say, a blow job. Maybe I could let him stay a little longer."

"A what?"

"You heard me."

He inched closer and now I could smell him. He smelled of tobacco and mint.

"Um..."

He placed his hands on my shoulders and rubbed. His strength made me feel like putty in his hands and before I knew it my eyes were closed and a moan escaped from my body. Taking the cue, and taking what he wanted, Udo pushed down on my shoulders and instinctively I went to my knees.

"That's a good girl."

I could've gotten up. I could've screamed. But I needed this, to push me further. So all I did was look up into his eyes, and he knew he had me. In a flash he pulled his hardening cock from his pants and pushed the head into my mouth.

I did everything my past girlfriend's had done. I licked, I sucked, I took it in my mouth inch by inch. But I did it better. At least judging by the heights Udo's moans reached. Heights I had never reached with any girlfriends past.

""Oh, oh Alexis! Rhat's so good."

He kept thrusting his hard cock into my mouth and I wasn't sure when it would end. Honestly, I wasn't sure I wanted it to. Taking Udo's cock had opened my eyes. Had completely undone me. Now I wanted nothing more than to please and feel the lust I could now cause in men. He had no clue who I was. He had no idea I wasn't a girl. If he could see under my robe right now, he'd see my cock starting to stiffen too.

"Oh fuck!!"

He surprised me by holding my head in place as cum shot into me and rolled all down my throat, every hot drop. I cared less about that than him realizing I had on a wig.

"Jesus, Alexis."

He pulled his cock from my mouth and put it back in his pants. He tenderly helped me to my feet and he looked happier than I've ever seen him. He glowed. I could practically feel myself glowing as well.

"Tell Alex he has another couple of weeks. And he can never know about this, nor my wife."

"Don't worry. He'll never find out."

I winked and he smiled and caressed my face."

"Good girl."

He moved to leave and I opened the door for him. He turned back to me.

"I hope to see more of you, Alexis."

He walked away and I closed the door and agreed. I wanted to see more of Alexis, too.