For Those about to Rock... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he had been hard before, his cock flared into full life now. His 8 inches pressing painfully against his pants. He unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his jeans, leaving them in a puddle on the floor as he stepped towards her, his rock hard penis throbbing against his boxers. He lowered his head and kissed her full on the lips, feeling her soft lips part and her warm tongue slipping into his mouth to search for his in response. He felt a deep growl in the back of his throat as he eagerly attacked her lips, his right hand cupping a D-cup tit, and his left sneaking around her back to maul her butt cheek.

"Fuck yeah. Take me, you fucking bastard." She moaned into his ear as she broke the kiss, her hands around his neck, tangling in his hair while his lips left a trail of kissed down her jawline and neck. Her breath was quick and shallow as she ground herself against him, urging him on. She gasped when his mouth reached her nipple, his tongue darting out to lick around her areola before vividly attacking her hard nipple.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned, her hands reaching down to pull his cock from the boxers, freeing him from the retraining cloth. Her hand closed around his manhood, and started stroking him. Slowly at first, but building speed as she enthusiastically jerked him.

"I'm so ready for you, babe. My pussy is dripping wet, longing for your big, hard cock to fill it." She moaned into his ear, making his dick twitch in response.

"I've been waiting for weeks for this. I got so horny when I was told you were in town. Noone can fuck me the way you do, babe. Will you fuck me? Please?" she bit his earlobe playfully, pushing Ian over the edge of horniness.

He knew she liked him to take charge of her, and with effort, he stepped back from her, breaking their contact.

"On your knees, bitch." He growled at her, his voice deep and husky with lust. She beamed at him, recognizing his tone as she dropped to her knees eagerly, opening her mouth and licking her lips in anticipation of what was about to happen. She almost shivered, her entire body thrumming with desire as he inserted his cock into her waiting mouth. Her lips sealed around the rock hard member as he slowly thrust into her, holding her by the back of her head as he pushed all the way down her throat, making her gag.

"That's it, slut. Take my cock down your throat. Choke on it, bitch" he growled, staring to ,ove back and forth, fucking her mouth in long, slow strides while she struggled to breathe when he bottomed out in her. She was moaning, her hand going to her clit, rubbing it to try and get some release. He pulled out of her mouth, slapping his big hard cock across her face.

"You want this, don't you?"

"Yes, please. Please babe, put your dick in me." She said, shivering at his words.

"Fuck, you're such a filthy whore." He said, slapping his cock hard on her tongue, before pressing it all the way to the back of her throat again. He felt her moan around his cock, saliva dripping out from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to accommodate his huge manmeat. When he finally pulled out again, she was coughing and gasping for breath, long strands of saliva hanging from his dick and her chin. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, keeping her short of breath. Then, without warning, he grabbed her by the armpits and lifted her to her feat with ease, before turning her around and pushing her hard down on his bed.

"On your knees. Stick that sexy ass in the air you fucking slut." He said, stroking his cock slowly. She did as he told her, crawling up to her knees and lifting her ass, wriggling it at him, her lips parting slightly as she spread out her legs.

"Come fuck your slut hard, babe. Ram that big cock into my cunt. I need you in me so bad." She whined from the bed, propping herself up on her hands and looking over her shoulder at him.

He closed the distance between them swiftly, grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her roughly back to the edge of the bed, putting her in the perfect position to ram his rod home. She was breathing fast, biting her lower lip In anticipation, her legs shaking with desire. He put his throbbing cockhead against her dripping wet opening, her pussylips parting eagerly as he slowly pushed forward.

"Fuck yes! Oh god! Stick that dick in me!" She screamed, feeling his rock hard cock sliding slowly into her cunt.

Her pussy was so warm and wet, squeezing his cock tightly as he pushed forward. She moaned loudly as more and more of his cock was shoved into her love canal. He was grabbing her firmly by the hips as he penetrated her, relishing the feeling of her cunt around him.

"Jesus Christ, Irene. You're so fucking tight." He grunted, thrusting forward hard and filling her pussy as the tip of his penis pressed up against her cervix. She screamed loudly as he slammed home, her cunt squirming around him as he started moving.

"Fuck me Ian, please! Don't make me beg! Just fuck my cunt hard! I need you!" she gasped.

She didn't have to tell him twice. He pulled back, until his cock was just inside her opening, then rammed it deep inside her. He started fucking her hard, ramming into her with all his strength behind every thrust. Sweat started beading on his forehead as he slammed into her over and over, her entire body shaking with every thrust. The wet sounds of his flesh smacking against her bubblebutt as he reached the back of her cunt was euphoric, the feeling of his balls as they hit her clit making him groan with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Oh God! Oh God! Oh FUCK!" she moaned as her pounded her pussy. She hadn't been fucked like this is weeks, and her entire body was craving it. Hearing his grunts of pleasures and his quick breathing as he slammed himself deep into her with relentless force was so fucking sexy to her. She felt a familiar tingling deep in her belly, spreading warmly through her entire pussy as her climax approached.

"That's it! Fuck yes! You! Fuck! Me! So! Good! YES! YES! FUCK!!" she screamed, every word coming out labored between his cock hitting her cervix hard and fast, making her moan and scream like a bitch in heat.

Her pussy was gripping his cock like a vice grip, desperately milking him as he collapsed onto the bed, her face pushed into the mattress, his cock and hands on her hips keeping her pussy in position. Her moans was nothing more than cries of passion, her words abandoning her as his cock brought her ever closer to that sweet release.

Suddenly, he felt her tight pussy spasming around his cock, desperately gripping and milking his entire length inside her. "Ooohh...FUUUUUUUUUUCK!! FUCK!! " She cried out as her body erupted in an all consuming orgasm. She shook from head to toe, her knees and legs feeling like Jell-O. She was in heaven, screaming wordlessly while the climax burned through her, unrelenting. The only reason she didn't collapse in a boneless heap on the bed was Ian's iron hard cock, continuing to pound her hard and fast, not slowing down at all, while his firm grip help onto her hips for dear life.

Her soaking pussy was so insanely tight as her came on his cock, convulsing around her as her juices flooded her cunt, running down her legs. He showed no mercy, slamming his cock harder and harder into her as he chased his own release.

He continued to ram his cock into her soaked, scorching hot cunt, refusing to slow down. He brought her right through her orgasm, right into another, her entire body feeling like pudding in his hands. Finally, a warm pressure started building deep in his balls. Like a damn trying to hold back a mighty river, he could feel himself getting closer. He slapped her ass hard with his hand, making her cry out through her moans, turning him on even more.

"Fuck! You're so tight... So close..." He muttered, his voice strained.

"Do it! Do it babe! Cum inside me! Fill my cunt with your hot seed! Fuck yes! Take me! Claim me! Fuck your little whore babe!" she cried, feeling his cock staring to twitch inside her.

"Breed me! Breed me! Cum in my tight pussy!"

His eruption came with the force of a volcano, the damn bursting as he thrust himself as deep as possible inside her warm, wet cunt. His cock throbbed as his sperm spewed from the tip, shooting out rope and rope of hot cum deep in her cunt. He held himself deep in her as he roared with ecstasy while he emptied himself in her.

The feeling of his hot sperm coating her punt and splashing against het deepest regions was enough to push her over the edge again, making her scream out while his cum flooded her cunt. She felt it hit her, coating her insides, and mixing with her juices as her pussy overflowed, cum spilling around his cock and running down her legs, dripping to the bed.

They stayed like that for long moments, his cock slowly stopping to throb as they calmed down from their climaxes. He felt like collapsing over her, but manage to pull himself out. As his cock left her pussy with an audible pop, her gaping cunt twitched, as if begging for his cock to returned while his seed slowly dripped out of her, making a mess of his formerly crisp sheets. His legs felt shaky as he climbed into bed next to her. Her legs seemed to give out too, as she fell down on the bed, he feet dangling off the edge as her burning crotch landed in the spreading pool of her juices and his cum.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, just breathing, the sweat cooling on their naked body as they tried to collect themselves.

"Fuck, I really needed that." She cooed, slowly crawling up on the bed, pressing herself against his body and planting a deep kiss on his lips. "Thank you, Ian."

He just grinned at her, slowly stroking her back with one arm as she curled herself around him. "You're staying the night, right?" he said.

"Hmmm... Yes. I don't think I could drive right now, even if I wanted to..." she said dreamily.

"Good. Catch your breath for a minute." He said, giving her a playful slap on the ass. "Cause you're gonna have to put that fucking mouth to use, cleaning up my cock..."

"You sure you could go again?" she giggled, giving his flaccid, wet cock a little squeeze. He chuckled, leaning in and kissing her lightly.

"Irene, when you leave her tomorrow, you'll be sore for a week." He said, no hint of boasting. Just a promise of things to come. It made her shiver just to consider.

"You're on, big guy." She laughed, moving down his torso to get to work on his cock again.

To be Continued...

12